Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2326385 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BANJEX38: 11:19pm On May 08, 2019
COYS Come On You Spurs

As an arsenal I would happily support spurs for d UCL they have really tried.

Against all odds of injuries setbacks zero spending and they are here

Thumbs up Poch I have always loved you

Let's support our rival team this once

Teamwork is the key.
Never say die
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 08, 2019
BANJEX38:
COYS Come On You Spurs

Teamwork is the key.
Never say die
the banter go too much Abeg I no do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Can’t believe I’m supporting Liverpool but they sure have to win. I can’t bear Spuds winning NEVER.

Manure fans are supporting Tottenham grin
Fans of every other EPL team are supporting Liverpool.
You no see your life? Fans of every other EPL teams abi closet assnal fans and citeh fans?

las las u go dey alright by the time Spurs go do open bus parade pass Emirates grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2019
BANJEX38:
COYS Come On You Spurs
Teamwork is the key. Never say die
bia, reveal yourself...
This can't come from an Arsenal fan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2019
BANJEX38:
COYS Come On You Spurs

Teamwork is the key.
Never say die
Mr Spy will kill you, Arsenal fans hate spurs like shyyte, spurs in final gan, it is sifia pains..
Spurs moved to new stadium and are in UCL finals 3 months after. Without spending dime in summer, poch is a coach, spurs have proved beyond doubt they have mental and physical strength..
Clearly having a better and bigger season than us. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:22am On May 09, 2019
BANJEX38:
COYS Come On You Spurs
You are not an Arsenal fan.. period.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:22am On May 09, 2019
We are in Sifia pain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:33am On May 09, 2019
R2bees:
We are in Sifia pain

I dey tell you. Serious pain and fear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:04am On May 09, 2019
chidexxy007:

You no see your life? Fans of every other EPL teams abi closet assnal fans and citeh fans?

las las u go dey alright by the time Spurs go do open bus parade pass Emirates grin

You should worry more about Liverpool winning the UCL grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 4:39am On May 09, 2019
PRESENTATION:

You should worry more about Liverpool winning the UCL grin
That is why Tottenham is winning the damned thing grin
Better spurs than those guys..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 4:41am On May 09, 2019
Fighting spirit in Liverpool and spurs but if na arsenal, our players go dey fucckup more. Imagine Lucas moura that was linked severally to arsenal back then. Wenger no gree buy am. Na to sabi buy lazy players. Wenger Eh. I just pray will succeed tonight in Spain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:43am On May 09, 2019
Mehn I couldn't sleep all night, I was just thinking about spuds in UCL final. How did we get here FFS, we can't even qualify for top4 again. How much was Moura, eriksen, vertongen,alderweilder etc when spuds bought them instead we rather bought gervinho, squilachi,xhaka,mustafi and people telling me not to blame wengay.
That miserable old man is no legend to me, it got to a stage if arsenal bid for a player clubs won't even listen because that old fool will be pricing like he's buying tomatoes.
I wish spurs to win jare they worked for it and I hope there parade bus have a stop over at the Emirates so they flaunt it on their useless faces that's if they have any dignity.
I wish something that make me forget about this curse club I'm so tired in the next 5 years we are likely to be the only top6 with no UCL because from next season city will make it a priority.
This club is nothing but pain to her fans, just imagine no European memories the only ones we have is getting raped home and away by world class teams.
Spurs are in final this fools were still posting pictures around ,Ogun kill all of them angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kayusely70(m): 4:50am On May 09, 2019
BANJEX38:
COYS Come On You Spurs

Teamwork is the key.
Never say die
No genuine Arsenal will buy into your spurious advice, meaning youre not an Arsenal fan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BANJEX38: 6:44am On May 09, 2019
I am very much an arsenal fan
Guys how do you do this
Our arsenal has disappointed us dearly severally
They lack character
See spurs
they burst my head yesterday
Let's stop trying to salvage or defend arsenal's ego when the club itself has left us more depressed by their performances in recent times.
I can't be sad if Tottenham win because arsenal has left us more disappointed than we could ever think
No need to beef
Same way we beefed Chelsea in 2012 and they still won
Let us face our own problems and stop bantering spurs.
We always like to relish in the mediocrity of comparing ourself with spurs.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EvilMetahuman: 7:12am On May 09, 2019
BANJEX38:
COYS Come On You Spurs
arsenal fan supporting spurs ke?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EvilMetahuman: 7:16am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
Mehn I couldn't sleep all night, I was just thinking about spuds in UCL final. How did we get here FFS, we can't even qualify for top4 again. How much was Moura, eriksen, vertongen,alderweilder etc when spuds bought them instead we rather bought gervinho, squilachi,xhaka,mustafi and people telling me not to blame wengay.
That miserable old man is no legend to me, it got to a stage if arsenal bid for a player clubs won't even listen because that old fool will be pricing like he's buying tomatoes.
I wish spurs to win jare they worked for it and I hope there parade bus have a stop over at the Emirates so they flaunt it on their useless faces that's if they have any dignity.
I wish something that make me forget about this curse club I'm so tired in the next 5 years we are likely to be the only top6 with no UCL because from next season city will make it a priority.
This club is nothing but pain to her clubs, just imagine no European memories the only ones we have is getting raped home and away by world class teams.
Spurs are in final this fools were still posting pictures around ,Ogun kill all of them angry
did you try valium 5000mg? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 7:43am On May 09, 2019
Valencia plz do the Lord's work grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2019
BANJEX38:
Guys how do you do this
They lack character
See spurs
Let's stop trying to salvage or defend arsenal's ego when the club itself has left us more depressed by their performances in recent times.
I can't be sad if Tottenham win because arsenal has left us more disappointed than we could ever think
No need to beef

Spuds need to win for people to realize the harm Wenger did to this club in the last decade.
London fans became too comfortable. Spuds need to win and rub that trophy on their faces in London everyday. It's no more than they deserve for condoling and worshipping a manager who was past his sell by date, ten years ago.

I'm in sifia pains too. Perhaps Valencia can stage a comeback tonight and pile more on the pain. cry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

Spuds need to win for people to realize the harm Wenger did to this club in the last decade.
London fans became too comfortable. Spuds need to win and rub that trophy on their faces in London everyday. It's no more than they deserve for condoling and worshipping a manager who was past his sale by date, ten years ago.

I'm in sifia pains too. Perhaps Valencia can stage a comeback tonight and pile more on the pain. cry
As in i don't feel anything happiness even if they win the europa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
As in i don't feel anything happiness even if they win the europa

Well, I will be happy if we win Europa. It would afford us extra money for transfers and make us a bit more attractive to our potential signings in terms of reputation.

Heard that by just appearing in the finals, Tottenham will pocket £60m from UEFA. Chai. The gulf between us and them can only widen more, now that they even have bigger purchasing power than us, or could their stadium debt repayment plan suck them dry of those funds?

What do you think of Ziyech Hakim of Ajax? He is 26years and reminds me so much of Riyad Mahrez.
He will be an upgrade on what we currently have.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

Well, I will be happy if we win Europa.

What do you think of Ziyech Hakim of Ajax? He is 26years and reminds me so much of Riyad Mahrez.
He will be an upgrade on what we currently have.
he is fair enough but must improve his shooting skills
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
he is fair enough but must improve his shooting skills

At least he can shoot. Unlike useless Iwobi that passes the ball to the goal keeper. Such a disgrace of a player. Heard Iheanacho is the Leceister flop of the season. Nigerian players disgracing themselves in EPL because of lack of discipline and work ethics. How can a player have one conspicuous flaw in his game, ie inability to shoot with power or accuracy, yet match after match, there is nothing to show he is doing anything to improve on the flaw. It's an outright display of lack of passion and desire to work hard.

Look how good Origi took that corner set up by Arnold against Barca?
I told my friends that Iwobi will pass the ball straight to the keeper in an embarrassing manner, if in same situation.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

At least he can shoot. Unlike useless Iwobi that passes the ball to the goal keeper. Such a disgrace of a player. Heard Iheanacho is the Leceister flop of the season. Nigerian players disgracing themselves in EPL because of lack of discipline and work ethics. How can a player have one conspicuous flaw in his game, ie inability to shoot with power or accuracy, yet match after match, there is nothing to show he is doing anything to improve on the flaw. It's an outright display of lack of passion and desire to work hard.

Look how good Origi took that corner set up by Arnold against Barca?
I told my friends that Iwobi will pass the ball straight to the keeper in an embarrassing manner, if in same situation.
he is following his uncle footsteps dribble with nothing to show that is why no one rate him ahead of africa best players like kanu,eto'o,drogba even diouf
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
he is following his uncle footsteps dribble with nothing to show that is why no one rate him ahead of africa best players like kanu,eto'o,drogba even diouf

Well, we are not getting anywhere as a club with players like Iwobi who wouldn't even make Liverpool bench (Shaqiri, Chamberlain,Sturridge, Origi,Lalana).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

Well, we are not getting anywhere as a club with players like Iwobi who wouldn't even make Liverpool bench (Shaqiri, Chamberlain,Sturridge, Origi,Lalana).
the only chance i feel we give him is play central and sell ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
the only chance i feel we give him is play central and sell opzil

Who in their right sense will buy the walking corpse called Ozil
I'm afraid we are stuck with Ozil until his contract runs out. The mofo isn't ready to reduce his weekly wages, which would naturally scare away serious buyers.

The only way we get rid of Ozil is by paying him off and releasing him as a free agent. I guess we have Wenger to thank for being stuck with a useless player like Ozil. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

Who in their right sense will buy the walking corpse called Ozil
I'm afraid we are stuck with Oil until his contract runs out. The mofo isn't ready to reduce his weekly wages, which would naturally scare aware serious buyers.

The only way we get rid of Ozil is buy paying him off and releasing him as a free agent. I guess we have Wenger to thank for being stuck with a useless player like Ozil. angry
that man did more harm than good
pochettino is showing you don't have excuse cos of new stadium
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
that man did more harm than good
pochettino is showing you don't have excuse cos of new stadium

Even Simeone did build a stadium for Athletico. I swear Tottenham just has to win this UCL. Those London fans deserve to be tormented for years they spent supporting a relic of a manager, while teams around us recruited younger and dynamic managers who slowly built them and relegated us to the doldrums of elite football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2019
pazienza:

Even Simeone did build a stadium for Athletico. I swear Tottenham just has to win this UCL. Those London fans deserve to be tormented for years they spent supporting a relic of a manager, while teams around us recruited younger and dynamic managers who slowly built them and relegated us to the doldrums of elite football.

this is very true they tolerated the man until it was late the board had to come out openly that there was money. i just hope they trust emery with funds now because it seems he can do something
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2019
AAA593:
Fighting spirit in Liverpool and spurs but if na arsenal, our players go dey fucckup more. Imagine Lucas moura that was linked severally to arsenal back then. Wenger no gree buy am. Na to sabi buy lazy players. Wenger Eh. I just pray will succeed tonight in Spain.
That's what I've been saying over and over but its either they don't understand or sought to deceive themselves, spurs have players and a team with the mental and physical strength to compete at the high stage, I've been noticing this since they drew Madrid at benabeu,beat them at Wembley 3-1, fought hard and unluckily lost to juve last year.
This year again, they needed 1 point at camp nou to qualify, that's a huge, beat inform Dortmund home and away, eliminate the cash city in fierce battle and now wonder of the season Ajax.
The manner they progressed to this stage is awesome, now remember how we faired in our UCL games, embarrassments upon massive disgrace over and over.

They had injuries, still got to this stage with their thin squad and yet we can't capitalize on that,and some still feel we are on the same level.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2019
sod09:
This club is nothing but pain to her fans, just imagine no European memories the only ones we have is getting raped home and away by world class teams.
Spurs bought men who've got talent,fight and strength, now they are in UCL finals despite not spending in decent summer, Lucas moura I've been a fan since his PSG days, he is direct,fast and quality, we could have gotten him to flank lacazeete instead of the Mr tap in penalties. That's world class, they stood up at the big stage when it mattered .
Ajax was hot and strong, but spurs burned their engine on the pitch, even if they had lost,they'll have my respect and will take that show over local trophies.
At this rate, the implication is that spurs will be confident of playing any team in Europe next year so far they don't sell but recruit.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2019
BANJEX38:
Guys how do you do this
They lack character
See spurs
No need to beef

But they say poch hasn't won anything and he's still a failure.
No be only your head burst, mesef shouted goal when I saw passion and energy, that's what modern footy requires.
I'm sure We would have cracked and bowed to Ajax pressure by 60th minute.
I doubt we can do historical comebacks on big nights like this, our boys are either old or lazy to battle it at that stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3499) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: SonG113(m), Eness(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.