Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361773 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:00pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

What did Y'all win when you defeated Pep?

Stop flaunting community shield - it's not better than the defunct LG cup wey super eagles dey play that year grin grin

Pip pep to a trophy and stop worshipping him as an excuse for your failures at the club grin
Lmaooo....
It took 6months and 8th position to do this against Pep.

Una take two years and 8th position to do this against Pep and you dey hyperventilate like say you don find the cure for AIDS

Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:06pm On May 25
Jodera:
Lmaooo....

Una take two years and 8th position to do this against Pep and you dey hyperventilate like say you don find the cure for AIDS

Lmaooo

TBH, I didn't expect us to win but God just say naaaaah - una never troll that Useless London club reach. cheesy grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:06pm On May 25
Jodera:
Lmaooo....

Lmaooo
You get time sef😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:11pm On May 25
Sportsweb:
So Ten Hag has two major trophies while Arteta has one in 5 years.

grin grin Cry about it
Say and read this everyday without crying

Oasis0.07:
grin

Dem fast, pray, climb mountain and live there for 7 days and 7 nights, jez to play UEL next season. Mock United, celebrated topping us on the table like they win UCL.

....eventually, it all ends in tears. United end the season with a major trophy and will play UEL, why the mumu club will be dragging one useless trophy with Shooting Stars and Enyimba FC. LOL!

Since you're in love with your oppressor cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:14pm On May 25
Shegzdave:

You get time sef😂😂😂
I get their time.

Him never serious. Him colleagues deh troll Chelsea wey e affect, him say na here him wan camp.

The Chelsea fan Kuma wey no get shame dey follow am after 1bn pounds spent with trophiless. The small pride wey him get, dem snatch am like Aguero goal for 2012 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:16pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

TBH, I didn't expect us to win . cheesy grin

Disgusting Mentality!!!! grin grin cheesy

No wonder you dey celebrate fa cup wey go take you to ulokpa cheesy

What a standard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:21pm On May 25
Jodera:
Disgusting Mentality!!!! grin grin cheesy

No wonder you dey celebrate fa cup wey go take you to ulokpa cheesy

What a standard

Me I didn't expect us to win, considering the circumstances surrounding the manager - you yourself said the sack rumours came at a wrong time.

But the lads said nahhh - that useless/trophyless team in London must collect one more time sehhhhh grin

Pep is good FC

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:24pm On May 25
We completed with PeP FC, make una show workings like below pic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:26pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

Me I didn't expect us to win, considering the circumstances surrounding the manager -

Once again I said disgusting mentality!!!

The coach who came to end Pep and Klopp era don dey get circumstances surrounding him?

See as you dey Shalaye and happy ontop fa cup and 8th position because you beat Pep for cup after two years

Something Arteta did in 6months without coaching experience.

Shameless standard from you grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:28pm On May 25
Jodera:
I get their time.

Him never serious. Him colleagues deh troll Chelsea wey e affect, him say na here him wan camp.

The Chelsea fan Kuma wey no get shame dey follow am after 1bn pounds spent with trophiless. The small pride wey him get, dem snatch am like Aguero goal for 2012 cheesy cheesy
Leave them to their delulu
30BG gang wey them snatch UEL qualification from😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:31pm On May 25
Shegzdave:

Leave them to their delulu
30BG gang wey them snatch UEL qualification from😂
Lol...
Alright bro grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:34pm On May 25
Jodera:

The coach who came to end Pep and Klopp era don dey get circumstances surrounding him?

See as you dey Shalaye and happy ontop fa cup and 8th position because you beat Pep.

There is a saying that goes thus : orî tí ó bá má jé îkó, bí ó wé láwání íkó yén má wolé ní

Meaning is : head that is destined to chop knock, must surely chop knock even if them wear turban for the head grin

We all thought the trolling was over, we had even started planning for next season only for the lads to say : not yet - we cannot forsake one more chance to ridicule those useless, Pep worshipping bottlers in London grin grin

Ten Haram 2 trophies - Artetatatata 1 grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:46pm On May 25
grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:51pm On May 25
Jodera:

See as you dey Shalaye and happy ontop fa cup and 8th position because you beat Pep for cup after two years

Post another trophy wey Arteta don win in his 8 years at Arsenal grin
We Pushed Pep till the end FC 😀

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 7:53pm On May 25
Jodera:

1 FA Cup in 5 years - Trust The Process

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:53pm On May 25
Leyqute:

Post another trophy wey Arteta don win in his 8 years at Arsenal grin
We Pushed Pep till the end FC 😀
Lol...
My comrade don talk say make I leave Una with Una delulu so I don hands up grin grin

Anyways, normally you na my person too sef so I for no even go hard on you too

cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 8:18pm On May 25
Congrats to City, United and Liverpool

Lemme borrow Arsenal fans famous line "We Go Again Next Season"

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:26pm On May 25
Scenes where Arteta switches Jurien for Quinten at half time... grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 8:37pm On May 25
Jodera:

Lol...
My comrade don talk say make I leave Una with Una delulu so I don hands up grin grin

Anyways, normally you na my person too sef so I for no even go hard on you too

cheesy cheesy

LooL.

You self know say na small joke. You na my Gee.

But trophies speak sha.

Let’s see if Pep will win it again next season or not.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:54pm On May 25
Jodera:

Lol... Dem know wetin dem dey do. Na why dem be trolls grin

Meanwhile, I don't too know about Quetin Timber. The only Timber that have been reigning since is our timber even before signing for us. I don't know but I don't think he has that quality. It might be rumors sha
Their trolling too watery. Imagine crediting Emery for the FA cup Arteta won in his first season. Never knew depression do lead to amnesia.

I watched Quinten's compilations and the only thing I can tell you is not to bother searching about him. Shebi you don watch Jurien? That's enough. The similarities ehn.. grin
The only difference is their position and shirt number. Just like his brother, Quinten love doing those reckless tackles too.

BTW There are 5 Timber brothers. 3 of them are footballers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 9:16pm On May 25
wink

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:29pm On May 25
Leyqute:

LooL.

You self know say na small joke. You na my Gee.

But trophies speak sha.

Let’s see if Pep will win it again next season or not.
@bolded, I know say na joke na. You wan rattle me small cheesy

Yeah, sure. Not denying it one bit that trophies speak

Trophies speaks well and I believe Arteta would get them soonest.

Lol,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:36pm On May 25
mostob:
Their trolling too watery. Imagine crediting Emery for the FA cup Arteta won in his first season. Never knew depression do lead to amnesia.

I watched Quinten's compilations and the only thing I can tell you is not to bother searching about him. Shebi you don watch Jurien? That's enough. The similarities ehn.. grin
The only difference is their position and shirt number. Just like his brother, Quinten love doing those reckless tackles too.

BTW There are 5 Timber brothers. 3 of them are footballers.
Lol, Fa cup wey start January and Arteta was employed December oo. Anyways, I've already got a field day from the trolling cheesy

This Timber plays Midfield ba. I've forgotten his club but I know I watched him once in Europa (abi conference league) but I wasn't too moved but It was only that match I watched him and I don't want to use that to judge him. But blessings on that family oo. 3/5 pro footballers. Omorrrr cheesy

Anyways, I'm just eagerly waiting for this transfer window sha. I can't wait to see who we go sign

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:50pm On May 25
Jodera:
Lol, Fa cup wey start January and Arteta was employed December oo. Anyways, I've already got a field day from the trolling cheesy

This Timber plays Midfield ba. I've forgotten his club but I know I watched him once in Europa (abi conference league) but I wasn't too moved but It was only that match I watched him and I don't want to use that to judge him. But blessings on that family oo. 3/5 pro footballers. Omorrrr cheesy

Anyways, I'm just eagerly waiting for this transfer window sha. I can't wait to see who we go sign
He plays for Feyenoord.

Since the day that guy called 90+ points small mentality, I don know say na another bridge boy. Na you get their time sha grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:19pm On May 25
O ti dun wéré, ofé ké grin grin grin

You go cry tire

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:47pm On May 25
mostob:
He plays for Feyenoord.

Since the day that guy called 90+ points small mentality, I don know say na another bridge boy. Na you get their time sha grin grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 1:06am On May 26
Sportsweb:
In this life, work smart not hard.

Mason Mount that works in the hospital - 1 FA Cup

Kai Havertz the generational player - Trophyless

Both left Chelsea 😂🤣

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 1:08am On May 26
Sportsweb:
Manchester United had a better season than Arsenal.

Factos
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 1:09am On May 26
Realtord43:
Arsenal finally reborned, FA cup champions is due to be updated to something else!

Arsenal Finally Reborned, EPL Bottlers and Pep is too Good FC

Thë above should do

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 2:57am On May 26
Vischy:

Factos

Uhmmmmmmmmn

My eyes are dreamy wink

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 9:21am On May 26
Football is cruel and at the end of the day, you have to drop your trophy on the table.

Man United: Finished last in UCL, disgraced EPL

Finished 8th with -1 GD

Lost 14 matches in the league

Their Goalkeeper conceded almost 90 goals

End of the season - 1 FA Cup

Arsenal Golden Generation, with the best defence and Golden Glove Winning GK finished the season trophyless.

Football is cruel
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nezzjnr: 9:26am On May 26
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.