Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2298679 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Roland17:

Kante, Mahrez were big steals for Leceister, whoever scouted them deserves an award. Same can be said about Son and Moura. Wanyama was heavily scouted by other teams, so was Eriksson but I agree with you. The fact that you already know and speak about these players online only means scouts of other teams also know and are watching them including scouts of the big teams.

Emery's style/ tactics require players with elevated energy and stamina and we don't have them in our current team and that is why I pity Emery sometimes.

I've watched Williams of Atletoco Bilbao, even my LA liga pals confirmed he's always a threat against them, I went to see more on YouTube (though not a good determinant), I saw he's got pace, energy,bravery, footwork and finishing, they nicked him Spanish wili zaha...we could have gotten him for £25M before the media came..

Same with Mendy, he once outpaced Walker,strong,mobile,tackles well with good footwork..
Both will suite Emery's style and can get us to UCL football...

At the bolded, Ozil and mhicky are too soft and lazy for Emery's style..
Xhaka and Kolasinac are too one footed,immobile and lees technical..
Sokratis,Koscienly,monreal are old with weak inbuilt battery..

Niles,guen and Torreira can run and burn energy but they get tired and start to capitulate by 60th minutes..

So we really need those south American or African energy in this team.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
sod09:
blame wengay bro... that's the truth
cheesy grin
Baba got us Xhaka at £35 instead of kante at £30..
Elneny instead of wanyama at £17..

Sold Oxlade,Gabriel, and Coq who I could have suited Emery.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
sod09:
blame wengay bro... that's the truth
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fkhalifa:
cheesy grin
Baba got us Xhaka at £35 instead of kante at £30..
Elneny instead of wanyama at £17..

Sold Oxlade,Gabriel, and Coq who I could have suited Emery.
then gave ozil extension, allowed Ramsey and Sanchez left for free.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
How fans voted for players acceptance next season..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
wink

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ozil shocked

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
wink

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
sad

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
smiley

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
#Legend

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I appreciate your input, the people who scouted xhaka,mustafi and our flops should be jailed,Those lads couldn't get us to the heights that could have generates revenue, Also those sorting our contract matters who allowed our players go for free are to be sacked asap, we could have gotten £60m for Sanchez, wilshere,welbeck,carzola,Ramsey all for free is a joke..

Well,I've given up on this club,we are now competing with Newcastle, wolves and Leicester..

Goodluck to those who have believe and hope in this club.

....Lol. Bro, I know you are disappointed and distraught currently especially the manner the old board and manager mismanaged the team's finances, making the sacrifices of those players who were sold because of stadium debt and to bring us amongst the elite seemingly wasted. It is extremely frustrating to see us move from Viera to Xhaka; from Eboue to Niles; from the great defense of George Graham to this current leaking one; from Pires to Iwobi and from Clinical strikers in Van Persie and Igwe to wasteful ones in our current squad. It is painful and sad to watch us capitulate especially in finals, from Mancity's thrashing at the league cup to Chelsea's merciless beating at the recent UEL final. It is heartbreaking to see Tottenham in the finals of the biggest club tournament in the world, playing with their hearts on the pitch while we watched our team destroyed and our star player cussing his team mates and coach.

..... But we will rise again. We still have thirteen league titles, thirteen fa cups and a total of thirty cups won, only behind Liverpool and Manchester United who both have forty-two each. Raul was one of those behind the rebirth of Barcelona, together with Pep and he has another Spanish coach in Emery who is hungry to do build something with Arsenal. It will take time but we top the league again. I won't give up on this team and I hope you will give Emery the benefit of the doubt this season to set things right.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2019
@sod09

You see how fans voted for your MCM? We are tired of him. Abeg, you still dey find club for am?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Congrats to Mr and Mrs Ozil!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Lol. Bro, I know you are disappointed and distraught currently especially the manner the old board and manager mismanaged the team's finances, making the sacrifices of those players who were sold because of stadium debt and to bring us amongst the elite seemingly wasted. It is extremely frustrating to see us move from Viera to Xhaka; from Eboue to Niles; from the great defense of George Graham to this current leaking one; from Pires to Iwobi and from Clinical strikers in Van Persie and Igwe to wasteful ones in our current squad. It is painful and sad to watch us capitulate especially in finals, from Mancity's thrashing at the league cup to Chelsea's merciless beating at the recent UEL final. It is heartbreaking to see Tottenham in the finals of the biggest club tournament in the world, playing with their hearts on the pitch while we watched our team destroyed and our star player cussing his team mates and coach.

..... But we will rise again. We still have thirteen league titles, thirteen fa cups and a total of thirty cups won, only behind Liverpool and Manchester United who both have forty-two each. Raul was one of those behind the rebirth of Barcelona, together with Pep and he has another Spanish coach in Emery who is hungry to do build something with Arsenal. It will take time but we top the league again. I won't give up on this team and I hope you will give Emery the benefit of the doubt this season to set things right.

Bros what makes van persie clinical? Dude practically had just two good seasons at arsenal; His last and and the one before that (2011/2012 and 2010/2011) in which he scored 30 league goals in 38 matches and 18 league goals in 25 matches.

Flash news is ;the Auba u assume is not clinical has almost supassed that scoring 10 league goals in 13 appearances during his first season and 22 goals in 36 matches. It just took him one full season to win the Golden boot. Do u knkw how many years Van persie spent at Arsenal to get one?

The earlier people accept those strikers are not our problem, the better.

I agree with every other thing u said in Ur post, but that Van Persie being clinical at arsenal like say he do pass igwe, I no gree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Happy Married life Mesut Ozil

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Carrasco in advance talk with Us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Roland17:
@sod.09

You see how fans voted for your MCM? We are tired of him. Abeg, you still dey find club for am?
yes ooo...AC Milan must buy him by force
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2019
R2bees:
Carrasco in advance talk with Carrasco

grin grin
Baba is so excited he wrote Carrasco twice
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

grin grin
Lmao.. To god i no go lie u. so true

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
“Turkey's Erdogan is best man at footballer Mesut Ozil's wedding”

.....Damn! Ozil is not helping himself here at all. People will surely comment more on this other than the fact that he actually just got married. Fans are damn pissed about this.

.... Anyway, happy married life to him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

grin grin
As in over excited I think we are likely to complete 3 transfers next week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:
“Turkey's Erdogan is best man at footballer Mesut Ozil's wedding”

.....Damn! Ozil is not helping himself here at all. People will surely comment more on this other than the fact that he actually just got married. Fans are damn pissed about this.

.... Anyway, happy married life to him.
the guy better beg gala or any other Turkish clubs to buy him or else?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2019
sod09:
the guy better beg gala or any other Turkish clubs to buy him or else?

...... The way fans dey para for am now eh. We are still trying to raise our awareness and improve brand in America and now this?? Fly Emirates isn't enough but our star player is friends with a dictator who let his security team harass and assault American citizens in their own soil. Kai! this one na real bad rep. Make them sell that guy by all means even if we pay some part of his wages. He has to leave now before he spoil market for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2019
R2bees:
Carrasco in advance talk with Carrasco
u mean he plans on signing himself? Me I’m not understanding
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
u mean he plans on signing himself? Me I’m not understanding
lol.. these guys sef. na mistake
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
sod09:
just shut up coward
You are either here or there like a confused mofo
Maybe you couldn't read properly. I have always maintained that Arsenal is not good enough in all my post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Bros what makes van persie clinical? Dude practically had just two good seasons at arsenal; His last and and the one before that (2011/2012 and 2010/2011) in which he scored 30 league goals in 38 matches and 18 league goals in 25 matches.

Flash news is ;the Auba u assume is not clinical has almost supassed that scoring 10 league goals in 13 appearances during his first season and 22 goals in 36 matches. It just took him one full season to win the Golden boot. Do u knkw how many years Van persie spent at Arsenal to get one?

The earlier people accept those strikers are not our problem, the better.

I agree with every other thing u said in Ur post, but that Van Persie being clinical at arsenal like say he do pass igwe, I no gree
You may have a point, but I will take Van Persie over Aubameyang bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

...... The way fans dey para for am now eh. We are still trying to raise our awareness and improve brand in America and now this?? Fly Emirates isn't enough but our star player is friends with a dictator who let his security team harass and assault American citizens in their own soil. Kai! this one na real bad rep. Make them sell that guy by all means even if we pay some part of his wages. He has to leave now before he spoil market for us.

Abeg let him make whoever he wishes to be his best man Jàre. It is his day of joy and people are suddenly turning it to diplomatic war.

The truth is no matter what a man is labeled, he will always have people who love him and choose to see beyond all that. Look at Abacha of Nigeria, despite people calling him all sorts or name after his demise, his family and loved ones still celebrate his demise till date( If I'm not mistaken, today should be his remembrance sef)

Even Al Mustapha that carried out deadly orders for Abacha contested in the last election and still had people rooting for him.

Make Una just leave ozil and let him fraternize with whomever he wishes.

By the way, America has committed more war crimes than this Turkey president in the past but nobody is talking about it. Make dem allow us hear word jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Spy360:

You may have a point, but I will take Van Persie over Aubameyang bro.

Well, that's a choice that will not improve our lot as it has been stated previously that strike force is not our problem. That Auba outscored the league champions' striker and strikers of other clubs.

It's not like Van persie would leave attack and join our leaky defence na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.