Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2310931 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Junior2412:
We could say Holding

Holding, Emery? Really dude.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by adisaaowala: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Holding, Emery? Really dude.

Kokane boy ode undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
PapalsBull:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-offered-barcelona-star-malcom-17375101

Arsenal been offered Malcom
but the fools are after zaha they can't buy...
Now we have 3 good players we can get for a combine of 80m
Carrasco, fekir and now malcom
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamoyindamola:
but the fools are after zaha they can't buy...
Now we have 3 good players we can get for a combine of 80m
Carrasco, fekir and now malcom
Carassco... Good player but has a questionable mentality...

Fekir... Good player with a time bomb of a knee...

Malcom... Certainly not the pacy, powerful, technical winger we need...

Still a good shout though and better than anything we have currently...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Dreamswayne:

but we are after a player that is way out of reach so they can fool fans they tried to get him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
but we are after a player that is way out of reach so they can fool fans they tried to get him
Honestly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Why do I have a feeling Emery will win premiership this season

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Dreamswayne:

I don't understand this Fekir narrative. This guy has played a 78 games (excluding internationals) in the last two seasons. How can such a player have a ticking time bomb in his knee?

Most people on Twitter are just pushing the narrative that he has a ticking time bomb in his knee, because of what happened with his Liverpool transfer. The same people are forgetting that Liverpool also did the same to Loic Remy a few years ago, and Baba went to Chelsea to win the league.

For me, the reason most clubs aren't going for him is because of his position - 10. Like we have said, the position is dying in modern football. Most top clubs now play 4-3-3. And, it will take a lot of effort to convert a 10 to a normal box-box mid.

Well, that's my opinion Sha.

But honestly, that ticking time bomb narrative is totally not true.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
MrDojo:

I don't understand this Fekir narrative. This guy has played a 78 games (excluding internationals) in the last two seasons. How can such a player have a ticking time bomb in his knee?

Most people on Twitter are just pushing the narrative that he has a ticking time bomb in his knee, because of what happened with his Liverpool transfer. The same people are forgetting that Liverpool also did the same to Loic Remy a few years ago, and Baba went to Chelsea to win the league.

For me, the reason most clubs aren't going for him is because of his position - 10. Like we have said, the position is dying in modern football. Most top clubs now play 4-3-3. And, it will take a lot of effort to convert a 10 to a normal box-box mid.

Well, that's my opinion Sha.

But honestly, that ticking time bomb narrative is totally not true.
You should be right... wink

Same as the Umtiti dead knee rumour...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2019
How far with this Kieran Tierney bid?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Ospina sold to Napoli for £3.5M.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fkhalifa e be like say this trio no dey go anywhere o

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
the 3 musketeers idiots angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
If as squad players, Fair enough, but as first teamers? Its gon be a dead season.. No UCL qualication, no beautiful football, capitulations here and there in the big and tough games embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Useless boys, honestly what does Steve bould bring to the table that man is the most clueless man after sambo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Useless boys, honestly what does Steve bould bring to the table that man is the most clueless man after sambo
Them don banish am to U23s
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Them don banish am to U23s
his boys are getting thrashed by boreham, they opened the floodgates as early as 3mins. A fvcking defender that can't train his team art of defending
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamoyindamola:
his boys are getting thrashed by boreham, they opened the floodgates as early as 3mins. A fvcking defender that can't train his team art of defending
Updates please...

My data is exhausted, na free mode I dey..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Updates please...

My data is exhausted, na free mode I dey..
I was streaming 3-1 and I got bore of the nonsense play didn't finish the match
It ended in draw 3-3
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I was streaming 3-1 and I got bore of the nonsense play didn't finish the match
It ended in draw 3-3
angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
...,....Get this Saliba deal done for God sake, now Wolves and Roma have entered into the fray. I don't know why these deals are taking so long since Celtic have already signed a replacement for Tierney. It's just five weeks to the start of the season and ten days to the US tour. I just tire for this club. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
See Iwobi's goal, Ozil, Auba esque, dude likes to go soft
in front of goal, nice but I'm not comfy with kind of attempt o, I trust Diego Costa, Aguero Ronaldo to fire a hot shot.. cheesy

All the best fuun o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fkhalifa:
See Iwobi's goal, Ozil, Auba esque, dude likes to go soft
in front of goal, nice but I'm not comfy with kind of attempt o, I trust Diego Costa, Aguero Ronaldo to fire a hot shot.. cheesy

All the best fuun o
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
To whom it may concern, Daniel Sturridge, Gary Cahill and Mario Balotelli will all be available on free transfers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
mystikal:
To whom it may concern, Daniel Sturridge, Gary Cahill and Mario Balotelli will all be available on free transfers.
Abomination!!!!! shocked shocked angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Abomination!!!!! shocked shocked angry angry

Lol. Was just passing information
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
...... Tier 2 --- [Bouhafsi] William #Saliba at #Arsenal it burns! Arsenal and #ASSE have reached an agreement around 30M €! The 2 clubs are still discussing transfer bonuses. It may take a few more hours, days. The player already agrees with Arsenal. He will stay at ASSE one season. #RMCsport. ....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
.......Edu has also been confirmed to have left the Brazilian squad..... His announcement should be official in the coming days.....

..... Time for our transfer activities to pick up speed.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Zaha is this valuable?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...... Tier 2 --- [Bouhafsi] William #Saliba at #Arsenal it burns! Arsenal and #ASSE have reached an agreement around 30M €! The 2 clubs are still discussing transfer bonuses. It may take a few more hours, days. The player already agrees with Arsenal. He will stay at ASSE one season. #RMCsport. ....

To be honest, this Saliba transfer is somehow. We need a defender, we are buying a defender, but the defender will not join until next season cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2019
MrDojo:

To be honest, this Saliba transfer is somehow. We need a defender, we are buying a defender, but the defender will not join until next season cheesy grin

....Bro, the thing truly dey somehow but I think it's the new policy of the club. They're building for the long term since buying supposed established players didn't really work during the tail end of Wenger's reign. Now, we have deadwoods that have become near impossible to sell.

.....I don't think one year will kill us and should we leave him and another team gets him, he then becomes another Van Dirk tomorrow, Arsenal fans won't let us hear the last of it. It's a good deal since he will be staying in France for a year, so we will pay more than 85% of the transfer fee when he joins fully next season. It doesn't eat too much into our transfer budget but we will have an amazing defender who will most likely pair with Holdini for seasons to come and a player we can make huge profit from should we decide to sell.

.... It's an amazing work by Raul and his team, kudos to them. Now, get Tierney, Zaha and hopefully a central midfielder. A defensive signing will depend on player sales. That won't be a bad window.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.