Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2312869 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Abeg make me understand something here.

I was about buying the jersey on Wednesday from one of the retailers on IG but I started seeing people commenting about the jersey not being launched so it's not possible for it to be on sale before launch. They guy actually said it's available but u know how Nigerians are, they end up taunting him and it wore off my interest cos.

Now I understand the jersey hasn't been launch cos our puma deal is not expired m my question is this; is it actually possible for the kits to be already on sale before the official launch which is obviously just a ceremony/ formality?
Adidas is already selling the Jersey...

But arsenal store hasn't started till they launch it on July 1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
MrDojo:
To be honest, I don't care whether we sign players this window. The club is already a joke, so it doesn't matter. However, I'll support the club nonetheless. I know that one day, the club will be okay again. By God's grace, we'll be alive to see that day.

On a side note, United has already spent more than our reported transfer budget, and on just one player cheesy grin. Common West Ham has spent more than half of our budget on just one player, too.

Next season will be wonderful cheesy
We will do better next season...

Bookmark this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Adidas is already selling the Jersey...

But arsenal store hasn't started till they launch it on July 1

Thank u
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Dreamswayne:

We will do better next season...

Bookmark this

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I hope so too. I'm a supporter true and true. It's just that I'm calling it as I see it. We are on the decline, and it does not seem as if we'll be able to get out of it anytime soon. Well, all clubs hav their bad phase. Hopefully, the good times will return soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
MrDojo:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I hope so too. I'm a supporter true and true. It's just that I'm calling it as I see it. We are on the decline, and it does not seem as if we'll be able to get out of it anytime soon. Well, all clubs hav their bad phase. Hopefully, the good times will return soon.
don't give yourself false hope surely we will have a run of some good results but in the end everything will be same.
Recycling same shít since last 5 season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
If anything I hate about this auba is him using using blingz to model jersey lazy dude.
On a good side mustafi ain't in the mix good one that guy mustn't follow us enter new season in Jesus name grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2019
iamoyindamola:
If anything I hate about this auba is him using using blingz to model jersey lazy dude.
On a good side mustafi ain't in the mix good one that guy mustn't follow us enter new season in Jesus name grin
You say??

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mustafi is here , Keep ur vexing grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dreamswayne:

You say??
why na cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
iamoyindamola:
why na cry cry

Na God I take dey beg you, abeg, help us find club for your MCM. Watching him for another season may just send me over the edge with this team. angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fkhalifa:

And the credit will go to the senior men who tutored him in ozil,xhaka et al for a well done job.
hell yeah since Emery has decided to delegate coaching activities to Ozil, Xhaka et al.
I say we just fire him and use the money saved to buy complete humans and not feather weight like Guen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
hell yeah since Emery has decided to delegate coaching activities to Ozil, Xhaka et al.
I say we just fire him and use the money saved to buy complete humans and not feather weight like Guen
I'm for Men who've got energy, mobility and passion, if it means we seel Guen for one, I'm in, but in your case, The club should sell Guen,and we all will see Ozil, Xhaka et Al as Super complete humans.

Let's start spreading it.
# Get rid of Guen and see the Ozil,xhaka,mustafi,mhicky,kolasinac et all SHAKE European football next season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Roland17:

Na God I take dey beg you, abeg, help us find club for your MCM. Watching him for another season may just send me over the edge with this team. angry angry
Baba I pray everyday ozil and mustafi must not start the season with us angry
Otoge

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/11752748/arsenal-launch-40m-bid-for-crystal-palace-forward-wilfried-zaha

We have launched a bid for Zaha who has been vocal about joining Arsenal. 40 million is below the estimation Palace wants but I hope we can throw one of Mustafi or Chambers into the deal, preferably Mustafi angry angry angry.

Na to siddon look remain..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Roland17:
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/11752748/arsenal-launch-40m-bid-for-crystal-palace-forward-wilfried-zaha

We have launched a bid for Zaha who has been vocal about joining Arsenal. 40 million is below the estimation Palace wants but I hope we can throw one of Mustafi or Chambers into the deal, preferably Mustafi angry angry angry.

grin grin
Palace become unfortunate if they accept mustafi

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
But why not carrasco
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Roland17:

We'll add £1 + the £40 after they reject the bid, they will ask what we smoke at the Emirates, he'll join a rival or big club in Europe next year and shine..
Luiz Suarez again cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fkhalifa:

We'll add £1 + the £40 after they reject the bid, they will ask what we smoke at the Emirates, he'll join a rival or big club in Europe next year and shine..
Luiz Suarez again cheesy

My thoughts exactly. Why low ball when you know Palace will obviously reject that bid? to deceive fans that they are ambitious in the market? This is Suarez all over again because I doubt Palace will accept anything lower than 80 million, maybe 60 million. Zaha has been the difference between Palace getting relegated and staying in the EPL.

A more realistic rumor is the one surrounding Yacine Brahimi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
.....I guess the article that was about us planning for Zaha and Madison this summer if we qualified for champions League was true. We are really in for Zaha but we don't have the funds so the best solution is what Raul is doing presently just as he did when he was at Barca, turning the head of Fabregas and unsettling the player.

....Zaha has repeatedly spoken of his desire to come to Arsenal and has done so again this window, only difference is that for the first time we are actually bidding for him. It changes everything because he will naturally force his way out of the club should Palace refuse to accept our proposal and forthcoming ones. This will surely be another Mahrez all over again.

.... This is Raul's plan obviously and yes I hate playing dirty but I am glad that we are going for quality players and doing everything within our disposal to get such players.
......40-45m + Chambers whom they were after last year should be enough to land the guy. Mustafi should be given for free for anyone who wants him. angry angry

....One other good thing about this is that the lower the amount of cash paid for Zaha, the lesser the amount Man United will take from the sale....win - win for everyone.... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Roland17:

My thoughts exactly. Why low ball when you know Palace will obviously reject that bid? to deceive fans that they are ambitious in the market? This is Suarez all over again because I doubt Palace will accept anything lower than 80 million, maybe 60 million. Zaha has been the difference between Palace getting relegated and staying in the EPL.

A more realistic rumor is the one surrounding Yacine Brahimi.
I read the Brahimi's rumour also,but personally I prefer zaha, he's like tall Sanchez or wing version of Diego Costa,same attitude on the pitch, always want to win at all cost.
According to sky sport, he is the most rated player outside the top6.
Maybe £50 + Chambers& Jekinson will do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2019
As for me,the only transfer i can't wait for is tierney that fvcking kola dulling kola should rot on bench. Brahimi is AM we have ozil and iwobi already why adding extra midfielders and he's osho free too.
Why is no one bidding for our Deadwood's embarassed if we can sell and replace mhki, ozil and mustafi I think we have a good transfer window.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2019
We have been offered fekir for 30m which can be reduced cos they don't want to lose him for free plus we get carrasco. I'm not really in for this zaha and his price tag, this is someone that flopped in yawnited.
Palace wants Jenkinson to replace AWB for 5m, make Ogun kill them for Emirates if they agree that price angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2019
iamoyindamola:
As for me,the only transfer i can't wait for is tierney that fvcking kola dulling kola should rot on bench. Brahimi is AM we have ozil and iwobi already why adding extra midfielders and he's osho free too.
Why is no one bidding for our Deadwood's embarassed if we can sell and replace mhki, ozil and mustafi I think we have a good transfer window.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2019
iamoyindamola:
We have been offered fekir for 30m which can be reduced cos they don't want to lose him for free plus we get carrasco. I'm not really in for this zaha and his price tag, this is someone that flopped in yawnited.
Palace wants Jenkinson to replace AWB for 5m, make Ogun kill them for Emirates if they agree that price angry
we can do €40 + JENKINSON FOR ZAHA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=79859092][/quote]abeg comot this guy picture angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2019
IZUKWU:
we can do €40 + JENKINSON FOR ZAHA
you want them to ask us what we are smoking in Emirates cheesy
It's more like offering 40m plus 1£

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
grin

grin grin grin
I just saw it a while ago on IG and someone said they didn't know Zaha was white grin.

Another person even said Is he even on FIFA?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
cheesy
Sod how far. Wenger is gone but his works live even after him grin

Una dey do vigil dey wait Zaha and ziyech, club no send Don go sign NOBODYinho from Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
BlueRayDick:
cheesy
Sod how far. Wenger is gone but his works live even after him grin

Una dey do vigil dey wait Zaha and ziyech, club no send Don go sign NOBODYinho from Brazil.

bros even the whole zaha bid na sakamaje, they know palace will never accept such.
Don't be surprised the only money we will spend is on Tierney we will get 1 or 2 osho free players and that's all. Spuds may hijack saliba from us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin
I just saw it a while ago on IG and someone said they didn't know Zaha was white grin.

Another person even said Is he even on FIFA?
Arsenal board wey get thick skin. Na fans go tire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Fkhalifa , Dreamswayne , Roland17 what do you have to say about the great NOBODYinho we just signed from Brazil na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.