Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361950 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Exactly bro, the league is something else. Bennacer now play for Milan and Adelaide is being courted by Monaco. These are players that didn't cut it here. Torreira and Guen faded out because of the busy nature of the league but they started brightly. Last season was adaption because no one will give you time and space on the ball in England. It's something Xhaha is still finding difficult to learn but currently Guen has learnt that. They are asking why he is starting and yet he is one of the best midfielders we have got. How does one iron out his mistakes and become better which he is already doing if he doesn't play? Emery sees something in the kid else he won't be starting him.
i would have agreed with ur last line. But Wenger also saw something in Giroud reason he kept starting him. Can’t remember the last time we had a player winning the golden boot prior to Auba’s signing.
Sometimes these managers could be stubborn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
my gross with Guen is more on his unnecessary holding on to the ball though.
and falling like whiz khalifa bitch
Did you see how willock stood toe to toe with shelvey but guendouzi is the fvcking best grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
i would have agreed with ur last line. But Wenger also saw something in Giroud reason he kept starting him. Can’t remember the last time we had a player winning the golden boot prior to Auba’s signing.
Sometimes these managers could be stubborn.

..... That's true but you forget Giroud was never meant to be our first striker, he was supposed to be back-up to RVP before the latter left for Man United and Napoli coming for Higuain and how about the failed Suarez bid?... Lol, Wenger was stubborn but he knew he needed a better striker but still Giroud score a lot of goals at least more than Lacazette but he just wasn't supposed to be the first striker.

.... I don't think Emery is similar, I mean he brought Ceballos for a reason. He knew he needed a better 8/10. We shall see as the season goes who will start in midfield together with Xhaka, but right now Guendouzi is likely to start in that midfield. He has certain things going for him like his height and long range passes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
sod09:
and falling like whiz khalifa bitch
Did you see how willock stood toe to toe with shelvey but guendouzi is the fvcking best grin
Fabregas in his early days, used that tactics, its common among Spaniards, when you face a bigger rough
hefty player,hold the ball and draw foul from him, it's a freekick advantage

It is better than losing the ball, or boodying the ball away, that's what Xhaka does, small pressure baba will form strength and gbam defense is under pressure...

Busquet is the Baba in this, he doesn't lose the ball until you foul him..

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Fabregas in his early days, used that tactics, its common among Spaniards, when you face a bigger rough
hefty player,hold the ball and draw foul from him, it's a freekick advantage

It is better than losing the ball, or boodying the ball away, that's what Xhaka does, small pressure baba will form strength and gbam defense is under pressure...

Busquet is the Baba in this, he doesn't lose the ball until you foul him..
fabregas is combination of guen, torreira and xhaka
Pass, intelligent run and shoot how does he fall any how?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
sod09:
fabregas is combination of guen, torreira and xhaka
Pass, intelligent run and shoot how does he fall any how?
Fab in his early days I said, he has small frame, he doesn't do physical duels, he just draw fouls when he can't find his way, its a common thing among Spaniards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Fab in his early days I said, he has small frame, he doesn't do physical duels, he just draw fouls when he can't find his way, its a common thing among Spaniards.
we they here...I hope he becomes our next fabregas
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
solomonbrown64:
....... Most goals for Arsenal after 50 League games: Wright - 35, Aubameyang - 33, Henry 30 ...... Here was I calling Auba out for not being clinical, Baba I am sorry. You are a legend already, all you need is trophies.

Shebi u dey always call him king of tap-in goals grin

Thank God u've seen the light by yourself

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
sod09:
we they here...I hope he becomes our next fabregas
cheesy No, He is him and hope he becomes his better self,not fab ,we haven't seen Fab,Rosicky and carzola's like.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....... Emery was asked why Luiz didn't play and he said that Luiz had pre-season with another team so, sooner than later Chambers might be the one to leave for him. He is decent but can he hold his own against elite forwards? I doubt it. I will be surprised if he starts against Liverpool and Tottenham. Passing from the back is crucial to Emery's play but it didn't really work yesterday because of the centre backs, against a decent attacking team, we for hear am. If there's a solution to the problem, I see no reason why Emery won't use that solution.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this yesterday. Chambers played really well yesterday except for the fact that he just do that play from the back pattern. A man city with hard pressing Bernardo Silva, sterling and Aguero or Jesus would've made us paid seriously with the way Chambers handles the ball at the back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

My point is, what’s spectacular about the stats up there for a DM? 1 key pass, 1 tackle, 2 interceptions. In a game where Newcastle didn’t sit back and he played for 90mins

Secondly attackwise Guen likes to hold the ball before passing, you need 1-2 pass to orchestrate a fast attack most times he takes 1 touch or two before releasing a pass and it slows us down.
I don’t hate him I just don’t rate him the way you do. We stated clearly that there’s no room for mediocrity post Wenger.

Exactly the problem I had with the boy last season. He holds the ball too much and makes it obvious when he wants to pass; making it difficult for whoever he passed to retaining the ball.

I mean for someone that watched Alex Song as a youngster who tackles opponents in crucial areas, gets the ball and makes forward passes to Van persie or whoever plays in the front, Guendouzi really frustrated me last season. I can count number of times he holds on to the ball just too much.

However, I think he's improving sha. He's doing away with excessive dressing of the ball. I just hope he gets better like Coquelin did with time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... The coach has his job which is true but players learn too from their fellow players especially as regards certain parts of their game. Walcott once said that he became a better shooter because he learnt it from Henry. Younger players tend to learn a lot from older players and superior players in their positions. It's the basic law of leadership.

Baba this thing no follow. If u Sabi, u Sabi. Players say stuff like that to hype their childhood idols.

Who messi, Ronaldo, mbappe learn from? Someone like zlatan who is very good and has enough arrogance to rival lucifer, u think say he even get time to learn anything from any player he played with? Baba na Ur coach matter most times. Look at someone like sterling. He played with Coutinho, Suarez etc at loserpool yet he was more known for his dives and unnecessary ikebe super dribbles/runs. Now look at what Guardiola has turned him to. Some people cash in on him almost every week as a potential goal scorer in sports betting

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Baba this thing no follow. If u Sabi, u Sabi. Players say stuff like that to hype their childhood idols.

Who messi, Ronaldo, mbappe learn from? Someone like zlatan who is very good and has enough arrogance to rival lucifer, u think say he even get time to learn anything from any player he played with? Baba na Ur coach matter most times. Look at someone like sterling. He played with Coutinho, Suarez etc at loserpool yet he was more known for his dives and unnecessary ikebe super dribbles/runs. Now look at what Guardiola has turned him to. Some people cash in on him almost every week as a potential goal scorer in sports betting

..... Lol, those ones are generational talents. Rodgers made Sterling good but Guardiola made him better. Coaches work on players but it doesn't mean that they don't learn one or two things from other players. Abi you never hear players say so and so be their role models. I remember Wilshere saying he watches a lot of Pirlo videos. Wasn't Wenger his coach then but there was something he wanted to master and Wenger couldn't give him that.

.... Coaches like Klopp, Wenger and Guardiola are rare because they work on players and make them better. Others are very good managers and better tacticians and I think Emery falls into that category. But still, major developments in players is due to the coach but players pick one or two things from better players in their positions too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Tbh, its only on this thread I see Guen ish, I believe even his biggest fan will tell you, he isn't a Modric/pirlo, there are still some side he has to work on, age's on his side, but his ability to be on the same plane and/or look more matured, look confident even against the big teams on big grounds than even some Senior member is why we feel he doesn't need to be condemned and crucified like some do here..most especially when you see them ignore senior men who cost/earn and are supposed to be covering inequities of our youngsters failing at their jobs.
I read comments on YouTube, AFTV, Instagram even Nairaland front page, and you don't see that much negative energy on him there like here.

Baba for my office even non-arsenal fans complain about when he has a bad game. For my office on Mondays we dey analyze performance of players over the weekend and games wey the guy no play well my guys dey talk am. People who don't have any emotional attachment to any player.

Even when I watch matches at the bar, I see how people complained bitterly of unnecessary holdinv on to the ball, and not playing to the whistle ( yes, when he holds on to the ball excessively and gets fouled he stays on the ground and thinks decision should go his way).

Anyways I saw an improvement on Sunday and he hope he gets better sha. Although kokaneprodigy is right about the guy always passing to the back and always returning the ball back to the initiator almost immediately, but he was better than Xhaka making silly passes under pressure sha. Yet Xhaka with those long passes still dey try. I just wish the coach can find a way of making Guendouzi to always track and retrieve the ball and while Xhaka can go ahead with those long forward passes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Shebi u dey always call him king of tap-in goals grin
Thank God u've seen the light by yourself
.... I no believe am until I see am. We have a world beater in our team sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Lol, those ones are generational talents. Rodgers made Sterling good but Guardiola made him better. Coaches work on players but it doesn't mean that they don't learn one or two things from other players. Abi you never hear players say so and so be their role models. I remember Wilshere saying he watches a lot of Pirlo videos. Wasn't Wenger his coach then but there was something he wanted to master and Wenger couldn't give him that.

.... Coaches like Klopp, Wenger and Guardiola are rare because they work on players and make them better. Others are very good managers and better tacticians and I think Emery falls into that category. But still, major developments in players is due to the coach but players pick one or two things from better players in their positions too.

Well, my point is a player learns more from a coach's playbook than from fellow players.

Ìwobi always claims he learns from Ozil, but in actual sense he's no close to Ozil when it comes to those mad ozil trademark final pass. Look at Arjen Robben having played at Chelsea, Madrid, bayern....how many players have learnt that his trademark placing left-footes shot?

Most footballers already have their style of play from their youth/academy days, the coach will just fine tune to suit his own football philosophy. I know this because I played amateur football. I trained and I saw players who never learnt anything at all for years, just playing to the coach's instruction.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... I no believe am until I see am. We have a world beater in our team sha.

Yes..that's why I will never be in support of letting either of Auba or Lacazette go. They are two very good forwards any of our rivals will gladly take and latter punish us. I still haven't gotten over Van persie leaving for utd despite his early years of reoccurring injuries where we gave him a lot of time to stand on his feet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 1:07am On Aug 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Well, my point is a player learns more from a coach's playbook than from fellow players.

Ìwobi always claims he learns from Ozil, but in actual sense he's no close to Ozil when it comes to those mad ozil trademark final pass. Look at Arjen Robben having played at Chelsea, Madrid, bayern....how many players have learnt that his trademark placing left-footes shot?

Most footballers already have their style of play from their youth/academy days, the coach will just fine tune to suit his own football philosophy. I know this because I played amateur football. I trained and I saw players who never learnt anything at all for years, just playing to the coach's instruction.

..... I don't know what Iwobi was trying to learn from Ozil but I never saw that in his game save for the timid shots both of them share in. But in Walcott's case, he actually learnt something from Henry. His shots and angle of placing became similar to that of Henry's but yes, it starts from the coach. It also depends on the player too and his attitude to learning.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Yes..that's why I will never be in support of letting either of Auba or Lacazette go. They are two very good forwards any of our rivals will gladly take and latter punish us. I still haven't gotten over Van persie leaving for utd despite his early years of reoccurring injuries where we gave him a lot of time to stand on his feet

..... Still not a fan of Lacazette but I understand he is a different kind of forward similar to what Giroud brings to the table but now we have that balance that Wenger wanted to create before Van Persie took off. A back to goal forward that controls the ball and brings other people to the play and another who is a deadly, pacy finisher.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:12am On Aug 13, 2019
sod09:
why you suprise I thought the way you lots hype him he's the best midfielder we ever had
You call it hype? Thought you expected him to be like Modric? You are the one overrating the boy. Allow him to grow. If he reaches Modric or Kroos level fine, if not at least he can be a squad player or we sell him on.

Shearer thinks he was the best midfielder last week, at least praise him.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:29am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

I find it hard to understand why this is hard to understand...
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:33am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Still not a fan of Lacazette but I understand he is a different kind of forward similar to what Giroud brings to the table but now we have that balance that Wenger wanted to create before Van Persie took off. A back to goal forward that controls the ball and brings other people to the play and another who is a deadly, pacy finisher.
Giroud was preferred in the French NT. Says a lot.

Some people just find it difficult to see good in others. Everyone cannot be the same, that is why we all have something to offer.

Playing back to goal, Giroud is better than any striker alive. That's why Chelsea paid 18m for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

ur own u aggressively blame some senior players particularly ones you don’t like for the weaknesses of younger players. I remember when u blamed Ozil for Iwobi’s weak shots, blamed Xhaka for Guen’s weaknesses, now you’ve stylishly put the responsibility of Guen’s growth on Ceballos. And of course if Guen doesn’t improve and you happen not to rate Ceballos after some games you’ll blame Ceballos for Guen’s weaknesses.

I want to ask u something grin .

At what point do Guen and Emery take the blame?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
ur own u aggressively blame some senior players particularly ones you don’t like for the weaknesses of younger players. I remember when u blamed Ozil for Iwobi’s weak shots, blamed Xhaka for Guen’s weaknesses, now you’ve stylishly put the responsibility of Guen’s growth on Ceballos. And of course if Guen doesn’t improve and you happen not to rate Ceballos after some games you’ll blame Ceballos for Guen’s weaknesses.

Lolz.....I get what he's trying to say that if a young player gets on the pitch with some quality senior players they tend to learn from these senior players and all, but he should know no player has any responsibility whatsoever to help another player grow. No player is paid to help another player grow. There's a reason clubs have goalkeeper coach, assistant coaches for attack, defence and then the main manager.

Obviously klopp deserves all the accolades for how well dem Robertson and Alexander-Arnold have turned out. If Guendouzi improves Emery should take the praises and not Xhaka or any other person paid to play and not to coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... I don't know what Iwobi was trying to learn from Ozil but I never saw that in his game save for the timid shots both of them share in. But in Walcott's case, he actually learnt something from Henry. His shots and angle of placing became similar to that of Henry's but yes, it starts from the coach. It also depends on the player too and his attitude to learning.

Okay good we agree the coach is important when it comes to a player improving.

Bros make I no lie you, if Walcott actually learnt from Henry like you or him claimed we wouldn't have sold him to a club like Everton like we did. Just look at the van persie and Sanchez we sold to man utd.

Walcott didn't learn shiii! Maybe he tells himself those lies to sleep well at night, but he was never close to Sanchez and Van persie who didn't even claim they learnt from the great Igwe.

Just like I said last night, players will always those stuff like "I learnt from Henry", " I learnt from Baresi", " I learnt from pele" etc....just to idolize their idols
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Ozil timid shots? Someone that scores volleys for fun. I hope u aint mistaking those shots he places to the angles as weak shots cos u can’t place and add power at the same time those are Messi’s kind of goals.
The little thing I can say they kinda had in common are passes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Ozil timid shots? Someone that scores volleys for fun. I hope u aint mistaking those shots he places to the angles as weak shots cos u can’t place and add power at the same time those are Messi’s kind of goals.
The little thing I can say they kinda had in common are passes.

..... Yup, exactly. Those shots he places at angles. Walcott shoots them with power usually from distance but Ozil and Iwobi prefer to place with style resulting in weak shots because you can actually curl with power. It's just depends on the finisher.

.... Passes ke? Except those straight balls he gives Kolasinac, nothing more. Most times na overhit which Ozil rarely does.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Okay good we agree the coach is important when it comes to a player improving.

Bros make I no lie you, if Walcott actually learnt from Henry like you or him claimed we wouldn't have sold him to a club like Everton like we did. Just look at the van persie and Sanchez we sold to man utd.

Walcott didn't learn shiii! Maybe he tells himself those lies to sleep well at night, but he was never close to Sanchez and Van persie who didn't even claim they learnt from the great Igwe.

Just like I said last night, players will always those stuff like "I learnt from Henry", " I learnt from Baresi", " I learnt from pele" etc....just to idolize their idols

..... Walcott's problem was never finishing in his later years, it was his consistency and lack of technical abilities that finally made Wenger decide to sell him. Baba will play for two matches and then carry injury for months but he will play excellently well when he wants a better contract. It was frustrating. He scored nearly 70 goals in over 270 goals and raked in 40 assists. That's not bad for a winger/ forward but his injuries killed not his ability to finish.

... Maybe not true in most players but you can't tell me youngsters don't learn one or two things after they move to full training with them. When I was younger I learnt a few things from seniors in my school as they played football. Not in all cases but most youngsters take something from older ones even unconsciously.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

..... Baba twister, Kai!.... I said both share weak shots which I have explained, I never said Iwobi learnt it from him. Guen is improving but my point is that Xhaka that makes mistakes week in week out is not the sort of player to learn certain technical abilities from. It's why I mentioned that he would have gained a thing or two from Cazorla if he was still here. Ceballos too since he is the best technical midfielder at our disposal. Complete development still rests on the coach but like I said I don't think Emery is that kind of coach in the mold of Klopp and Guardiola. But it doesn't stop these youngsters from picking up a thing or two from senior players.

... That's my point and I think I explained it well in my former post. At this point I think you are just trolling.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Spy360:

I find it hard to understand why this is hard to understand...
undecided

..... The thing just tire me my brother. Some guys here just like argument and to troll their fellow fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2019
I really want to see us at Anfield...

I have a sneaky feeling it would be a high scoring game and we come off with a point.. tongue

Who else loves those Anfield noise? wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Baba twister, Kai!.... I said both share weak shots which I have explained, I never said Iwobi learnt it from him. Guen is improving but my point is that Xhaka that makes mistakes week in week out is not the sort of player to learn certain technical abilities from. It's why I mentioned that he would have gained a thing or two from Cazorla if he was still here. Ceballos too since he is the best technical midfielder at our disposal. Complete development still rests on the coach but like I said I don't think Emery is that kind of coach in the mold of Klopp and Guardiola. But it doesn't stop these youngsters from picking up a thing or two from senior players.

... That's my point and I think I explained it well in my former post. At this point I think you are just trolling.
now u are believing Spy369 that thinks I like to troll my own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.