Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2322170 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Even Ceballos to me doesn't have their old Milner's energy,ceba tries but not at the physical level yet, Torreira arguably most hardworking and runner but was brushed off by Ricardo Pereira last week,he needs protection by playing alongside Ndidi/Partey/Docoure..

This is English football, why do you think the likes of Deeney feel confident playing against us, its always "go hard on them" and you'll see them crumble..
This is not LA liga, this Average Arsenal side had fun beating Valencia home and away,and they beat Barca in a cup final.
This is not the era of soft passing football of busquet days, see the calibre of midfielders around the top4.
Unai Emery might have his problems, but the right personnel with suitable traits matters as well,but not many will know.
Arsenal kills talent as far as I am concerned. We fans usually don't see straight. Torriera could be better than two of those three you listed. Just line him up with different players under a different coach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Why not replace
Guen with Ceballos
I am not Emery bro...

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Spy360:

Arsenal kills talent as far as I am concerned. We fans usually don't see straight. Torriera could be better than two of those three you listed. Just line him up with different players under a different coach.

Our style/culture of do it the easy and classy way is our undoing, no wonder Sanchez couldn't cope..
Torreira is good, he's got football brain, but he isn't the warrior to Marshall the middle for a whole year,however, he could thrive well playing beside the Ndidi,Partey and Doucoure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Spy360:

When Leicester won the league they did so with an outdated 4-4-2 last used in the 90s. Don't call it a one off because it worked perfectly.
I saw Mahrez and Albrighon threatening and creating dangerous chances from the wings that year, Vardy was majorly lone striker and Kante was clearing the middle..

Well,Okazaki may have paired him up sometimes,but 433, 8 out 10 times is a better set up for modern footy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I saw Mahrez and Albrighon threatening and creating dangerous chances from the wings that year, Vardy was majorly lone striker and Kante was clearing the middle..

Well,Okazaki may have paired him up sometimes,but 433, 8 out 10 times is a better set up for modern footy.
I agree that most top managers use the 4-3-3 these days but really bro, no pattern is better than the other. It's who uses it that matters. Conte came to EPL with the 3-5-2 and won the league at second attempt.
Again no formation is best, it's who uses it that matters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Our style/culture of do it the easy and classy way is our undoing, no wonder Sanchez couldn't cope..
Torreira is good, he's got football brain, but he isn't the warrior to Marshall the middle for a whole year,however, he could thrive well playing beside the Ndidi,Partey and Doucoure.
The confidence with which you reach conclusions amaze me. I envy you bro.
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Spy360:

I agree that most top managers use the 4-3-3 these days but really bro, no pattern is better than the other. It's who uses it that matters. Conte came to EPL with the 3-5-2 and won the league at second attempt.
SECOND ATTEMPT OR FIRST ATTEMPT?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
None of Arsenal current midfielders have quick feet. None of them can dribble their way out of crowded midfield of small teams or out of the press of the top teams without losing possession.

Xhaka is sluggish and can't run to save his life, he also lacks close ball control. Put press on him or crowd him out and he concedes possession in dangerous areas of the field. Xhaka can only do long passes when he is allowed space, which doesn't happen against top level opposition.
I usually tell people that Arsenal died the day Carzola got injured against Ludogerets in UCL and Xhaka became the main stay of our midfield.

Guendouzi is young, and still learning. I wouldn't be too harsh on him.

Torreira has lost his way a bit with constant change of role by confused Emery. He stagnated and now regressing.

Ceballos. Well, I wouldn't be too quick to make his deal permanent, if it were up to me, I haven't seen anything special about his game yet.

Watch Kovacic of Chelsea, he has very quick feet and very mobile. You can't crowd him out or use the press to dispossess him. He will either draw fouls from you, dribble his way out, or run away from your trap with the ball glued to his foot.
We need such ball carrier in our midfield. It's sad seeing that Carzola still has it in him while we let him go for free.

When people talk about losing the Arsenal DNA under Emery, it's basically the dearth of such ball playing midfielders. They allow you dominate possession and dictate the tempo of a game. Arsenal game look disjointed at the center these days. Too many misplaced passes, lack of creativity all over the pitch.
Our midfielders losing possession often expose our fragile alot. Imagine that Leno has the most shot saves in EPL. While it speaks volumes of how good a shot stopper he is, it also highlights how easy it is for opponents to have a go at our goal keeper, and this tend to happen often because our midfielders lose possession in dangerous areas of the final third.

While I agree we need an Ndidi/Doucoure/Partey type of midfielders, we also need the ball playing midfielders as well, if we still care for our beautiful football
I heard Carzola still long to play for Arsenal again. If he can play for Spanish national team, then he certainly can play for us. Can we do business with Villarreal this January, I reckon we can do a job for us in our top four chase, if we are still in it by then.

Xhaka should go.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
IZUKWU:
SECOND ATTEMPT OR FIRST ATTEMPT?
Can't remember.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
pazienza:
None of Arsenal current midfielders have quick feet. None of them can dribble their way out of crowded midfield of small teams or out of the press of the top teams without losing possession.

Xhaka is sluggish and can't run to save his life, he also lacks close ball control. Put press on him or crowd him out and he concedes possession in dangerous areas of the field. Xhaka can only do long passes when he is allowed space, which doesn't happen against top level opposition.
I usually tell people that Arsenal died the day Carzola got injured against Ludogerets in UCL and Xhaka became the main stay of our midfield.

Torreira has lost his way a bit with constant change of role by confused Emery. He stagnated and now regressing.

Ceballos. Well, I wouldn't be too quick to make his deal permanent, if it were up to me, I haven't seen anything special about his game yet.

Watch Kovacic of Chelsea, he has very quick feet and very mobile. You can't crowd him out or use the press to dispossess him. He will either draw fouls from you, dribble his way out, or run away from your trap with the ball glued to his foot.
We need such ball carrier in our midfield. It's sad seeing that Carzola still has it in him while we let him go for free.

When people talk about losing the Arsenal DNA under Emery, it's basically the dearth of such ball playing midfielders. They allow you dominate possession and dictate the tempo of a game. Arsenal game look disjointed at the center these days. Too many misplaced passes, lack of creativity all over the pitch.
Our midfielders losing possession often expose our fragile alot. Imagine that Leno has the most shot saves in EPL. While it speaks volumes of how good a shot stopper he is, it also highlights how easy it is for opponents to have a go at our goal keeper, and this tend to happen often because our midfielders lose possession in dangerous areas of the final third.

While I agree we need an Ndidi/Doucoure/Partey type of midfielders, we also need the ball playing midfielders as well, if we still care for our beautiful football
I heard Carzola still long to play for Arsenal again. If he can play for Spanish national team, then he certainly can play for us. Can we do business with Villarreal this January, I reckon we can do a job for us in our top four chase, if we are still in it by then.

Xhaka should go.
Nice one guy
I feel Europa is winnable compare to reaching top4

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why do u guys keep calling carzola like u weren't alive when he left undecided

For 4ck sake! Doctors told him he will be lucky if he walks his son around the garden.

He revealed himself what the doctor told him:

"If you get to walk again with your son in the garden, be satisfied, they told me," Cazorla continued

Any serious club would not hold on to a player who has had such remarks made about him.

I don't know why we have to keep going back on this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
BlueRayDick:

For 4ck sake! Doctors told him he will be lucky if he walks his son around the garden.

"If you get to walk again with your son in the garden, be satisfied, they told me," Cazorla continued

Any serious club would not hold on to a player who has had such remarks made about him.

But Villarreal did. You saying they are not serious club?
A pay as you play contract wouldn't have hurt.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
pazienza:

But Villarreal did. You saying they are not serious club?
A pay as you play contract wouldn't have hurt.

Villarreal is his youth club. It's just like a spent Ronaldinho or Ronaldo de Lima going back to their youth club

I maintain no serious club would retain carzola after that injury. The thing is most of u guys don't even know the extent of his injury. It was really bad! So so bad!

Arsene Wenger confirmed he's not seen such injury case before as a coach.

The physio even told him he might make it into medical textbooks cos of the rarity of his case.

Carzola himself gave up and almost retired.

There's absolutely no way on heart u will blame the club for letting him go.

I support letting him go 100%.

Read about the injury below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/07/santi-cazorla-villarreal-injury-arsenal-interview-sid-lowe

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Like he drinks egg yoke and lemon juice for anti aging. Like he is a 20year old up coming star. Some people like the comment sha.
I weak.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Spy360:

Like he drinks egg yoke and lemon juice for anti aging. Like he is a 20year old up coming star. Some people like the comment sha.
I weak.

Aswear! Weak is an understatement.

The old man was practically patched up. Maybe because the press didn't put spotlight on him people don't really know how serious his case was.

I'm sure most fans won't be happy if he was given a new contract and some hard tackling guy sends him back to the hospital after a game or two.

The old man had served us well and I'm glad he took a bow to enjoy his second chance in a more relaxed là Liga
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Spy360:

You are right, but IMO,I feel and prefer the 433, I love the barca,Madrid,Bayern,PSG, Liverpool and city's football than that Chelsea's.
I think its the leading formation atm, surely, whoever uses and the materials available matters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
pazienza:

Xhaka should go.

I love this,only if Emery and his crew read fan's opinion.
I knew Emery will fail when he made Xhaka a crucial member of his team, I wonder if he doesn't see what we see in him.

How he wants to rely on Guendoxi for a whole year is shocking, Guen will try, but he won't boss it in England for now, maybe in liga or other leagues..

Bro, the carzola situation is a mystery, no one expected him to come back and shine like this, may be England will be too rough for him,maybe he can still do it, and of course I wouldn't mind him on loan.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Even from bench Xhaka still dey chop blame.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Thank God say you noticed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Just the way torreira they chop blame but our golden boy guen is spared
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Just the way torreira they chop blame but our golden boy guen is spared
I can't see a post, comment or link where Torriera is blamed. Neither has anyone spared Guen.

Or you just wan type?
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
We have some really skillful players but pace is a non negotiable trait in EPL. If what we see in matches is something to go by, Emery is clearly not making players work on their athleticism in the training. Because why run when we can just pass sideways and backwards. And Emery has said it many times, team is playing tactically how he wants and that is what he wants, to pass sideways and backwards.

Apart from Auba and Laca, every other player has absolutely abysmal shooting power and accuracy. Especially the midfield players, their shooting is Ugh. We see many teams in EPL frequently scoring goals from distance. At least we see some attempts that provide some momentary morale boost, but at Arsenal, we hardly see anyone even attempt a shot from distance. We need to take more chances like that. We can’t walk the ball to the goal every time. That makes us too predictable.

Once in a while, have Luiz, or Sokratis, or Holding take the ball to the final third providing one additional player for the opposition to deal with and smack a shot from distance. We need that kind of mentality, to mix it up, and not play like we are following a recipebook. Have Tierney or Bellerin, cut inside, instead of taking the wide wing, and mix up opposition markers. But I don’t think this sort of play falls under Goodebeningball. I haven’t seen so imaginatively dead as Emery to be honest.

Auba and Laca should work on ball playing skills and passing. Their shooting department is good, but they severely lack ball playing skills. Working on first touches, hold up play, headers, crosses, etc.

Copied#

This is another pressing issue that's getting me disturbed, Football is about goals and a good team should have several means of achieving that.
At Arsenal the culture from pa Wenger days till Mr good ebening's time is that we like always want to walk the ball in the net, score sexy neat passes goals that'll trend on social media.

it's like they don't train shooting.Iwobi was axed for his bad shootings, now pepe doesn't seem to have power to his shots

Kolasinac can be too predictable, he waits to be fed on the run so he can square play a tap in for Auba, he does that again and again, what happens to pulling the trigger atimes?

Belllerin did so at Leicester, his run paved way for laca, but he choose to fire it at goal and that's nice.

Ozil always want to pass the ball to net, Mesut should be bending the R2goals, Bernardo Silva's goal at Liverpool, I trust mesut to try and be looking for a final pass, or Madison's goal, Ozil will soft the ball and begin another cycle of pass me I pass you.

As much as Ramsey isn't the fans favorite, he was very good at this, Even Sanchez tries his luck from anywhere on the pitch

Could this be the reason why we have few shots on goal?

This team needs thorough and proper coaching, the training ground in london Colney looks like a play ground.

Please, I'm not saying we don't shoot nor score goals aside from passing it to the net, but the way we approach goals most times is so same and predictable.. Also, there's no where in my post I imply Ozil or other big names loved by fans I mentioned should be blamed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Spy360:

I can't see a post, comment or link where Torriera is blamed. Neither has anyone spared Guen.

Or you just wan type?
undecided
I understand life is not fair to the blind
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I understand life is not fair to the blind
Obviously perception is not reality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fkhalifa:
We have some really skillful players but pace is a non negotiable trait in EPL. If what we see in matches is something to go by, Emery is clearly not making players work on their athleticism in the training. Because why run when we can just pass sideways and backwards. And Emery has said it many times, team is playing tactically how he wants and that is what he wants, to pass sideways and backwards.

Apart from Auba and Laca, every other player has absolutely abysmal shooting power and accuracy. Especially the midfield players, their shooting is Ugh. We see many teams in EPL frequently scoring goals from distance. At least we see some attempts that provide some momentary morale boost, but at Arsenal, we hardly see anyone even attempt a shot from distance. We need to take more chances like that. We can’t walk the ball to the goal every time. That makes us too predictable.

Once in a while, have Luiz, or Sokratis, or Holding take the ball to the final third providing one additional player for the opposition to deal with and smack a shot from distance. We need that kind of mentality, to mix it up, and not play like we are following a recipebook. Have Tierney or Bellerin, cut inside, instead of taking the wide wing, and mix up opposition markers. But I don’t think this sort of play falls under Goodebeningball. I haven’t seen so imaginatively dead as Emery to be honest.

Auba and Laca should work on ball playing skills and passing. Their shooting department is good, but they severely lack ball playing skills. Working on first touches, hold up play, headers, crosses, etc.

Copied#

This is another pressing issue that's getting me disturbed, Football is about goals and a good team should have several means of achieving that.
At Arsenal the culture from pa Wenger days till Mr good ebening's time is that we like always want to walk the ball in the net, score sexy neat passes goals that'll trend on social media.

it's like they don't train shooting.Iwobi was axed for his bad shootings, now pepe doesn't seem to have power to his shots

Kolasinac can be too predictable, he waits to be fed on the run so he can square play a tap in for Auba, he does that again and again, what happens to pulling the trigger atimes?

Belllerin did so at Leicester, his run paved way for laca, but he choose to fire it at goal and that's nice.

Ozil always want to pass the ball to net, Mesut should be bending the R2goals, Bernardo Silva's goal at Liverpool, I trust mesut to try and be looking for a final pass, or Madison's goal, Ozil will soft the ball and begin another cycle of pass me I pass you.

As much as Ramsey isn't the fans favorite, he was very good at this, Even Sanchez tries his luck from anywhere on the pitch

This team needs thorough and proper coaching, the training ground in london Colney looks like a play ground.

Please, I'm not saying we don't shoot nor score goals aside from passing it to the net, but the way we approach goals most times is so same and predictable.. Also, there's no where in my post I imply Ozil or other big names loved by fans I mentioned should be blamed.
My own is that I don tire. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Spy360:

My own is that I don tire. smiley
Then join me at Anfield wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2019
When you look at Xhaka's performance for country. You ask yourself what is wrong ?
Not putting away his bad days but nobody is performing in arsenal. It's catastrophic that you have strikers like laca and aub yet the go games without scoring.
Now , for me our tactics have never been awesome lately. We make work so easy for opponents. You can have one channel of creativity (ozil) that is not even a physical kind of player and want miracle to happen.
Liverpool is all about the front three and wingbacks for creating goals and scoring, City from midfield to attack and wingbacks also.
We really need to change our playing system if we want to make something out of it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Copied#

Both the first and second of this post make sense die. No truer words than this. Even under Wenger, we dey play sexy balls and sometimes dey lose, but we'll get d consolation say at least we play sexy ball. Even outside the box goals we dey score some times and the goals is spread among allover the players. In Wenger's last good season, if Sanchez no score, Walcott go score, if Walcott no score, cazorla will, if not Ramsey, if not giroud, and etc like that. This is the 12th round of the season, yet, midfield have only one goal(Toreira) and defence have like 4 goals. Even the attack that have majority of our goals is just 1 person. Laca was injured for months yet he is our 2nd highest goal scorer I think with luiz and the 3rd have one goal which sef is a penalty. If to say we dey park bus sef, e for better, at least we for no dey concede, but mehn... I don tire sha.
Emery just wan finish person.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2019
johnjunior39:
When you look at Xhaka's performance for country. You ask yourself what is wrong ?
Not putting away his bad days but nobody is performing in arsenal. It's catastrophic that you have strikers like laca and aub yet the go games without scoring.
Now , for me our tactics have never been awesome lately. We make work so easy for opponents. You can have one channel of creativity (ozil) that is not even a physical kind of player and want miracle to happen.
Liverpool is all about the front three and wingbacks for creating goals and scoring, City from midfield to attack and wingbacks also.
We really need to change our playing system if we want to make something out of it
First thing first, we must have an already set system, then if it's not working, we can think of changing it for the better. But our Emery no get system, wetin you wan change wen you no get? Lolzz
When you look at our players, you wonder weda they actually train sef, or what tactics is been taught in training that they want to implement in d pitch...nothing.
How we're still 6th with such a form sef dey surprise me. We suppose dey 16th.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Jodera:
First thing first, we must have an already set system, then if it's not working, we can think of changing it for the better. But our Emery no get system, wetin you wan change wen you no get? Lolzz
When you look at our players, you wonder weda they actually train sef, or what tactics is been taught in training that they want to implement in d pitch...nothing.
How we're still 6th with such a form sef dey surprise me. We suppose dey 16th.
Watching this present team play games is hazardous
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
johnjunior39:

Watching this present team play games is hazardous
that's why I was hoping we lose against Leicester so dat dey will sack diz man, but it seems d board sef like d man. So me, I can't continue wishing my team badluck, and I can't continue wailing and shouting every match day, weda we win, draw or lose( Wenger own sef no be every match day I dey wail), so now, I'll just dey sideline dey watch, no emotions attached, till dey sack diz man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jodera:
that's why I was hoping we lose against Leicester so dat dey will sack diz man, but it seems d board sef like d man. So me, I can't continue wishing my team badluck, and I can't continue wailing and shouting every match day, weda we win, draw or lose( Wenger own sef no be every match day I dey wail), so now, I'll just dey sideline dey watch, no emotions attached, till dey sack diz man.
exactly but what I will never do is jump from one club to another after telling us to wait till October grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.