Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2456281 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
exactly but what I will never do is jump from one club to another after telling us to wait till October grin
grin grin grin.
Most times eh, I dey like your snide remarks.
E get person wey we go deliver diz your mail to? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jodera:
grin grin grin.
Most times eh, I dey like your snide remarks.
E get person wey we go deliver diz your mail to? tongue
wetin man go do na Emery cause am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
wetin man go do na Emery cause am
Abi o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
exactly but what I will never do is jump from one club to another after telling us to wait till October grin
Bros using snide remarks is cowardly. I remember when Fkahalifa was doing so and was called out by Roland17 and others but since two weeks now you have been doing same and everybody just kept quiet. If we want decorum on this thread rule of law should apply o...

Make your own point or be bold enough to mention anyone if you wish to refer to any of their posts. Everyone is entitled to the opinions and everyone is subject to criticism

You self, you hardly initiate any topic or thought process, na to dey counter what others have said. Bring Your Own point make all of us follow analyse am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spy360:

Bros using snide remarks is cowardly. I remember when Fkahalifa was doing so and was called out by Roland17 and others but since two weeks now you have been doing same and everybody just kept quiet. If we want decorum on this thread rule of law should apply o...

Make your own point or be bold enough to mention anyone if you wish to refer to any of their posts. Everyone is entitled to the opinions and everyone is subject to criticism

You self, you hardly initiate any topic or thought process, na to dey counter what others have said. Bring Your Own point make all of us follow analyse am.
yes you right, I don't initiate baseless topic like we are missing giroud or Walcott is better than aguero.
Or jumping around forming I know all yet you can't explain what grinding out results mean
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
yes you right, I don't initiate baseless topic like we are missing giroud or Walcott is better than aguero.
Or jumping around forming I know all yet you can't explain what grinding out results mean
The fact is...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spy and Sod.

Long coming... make una do this thing once and for all. angry

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spy360:

cheesy
I remembered that day, it was like they were having a feast on me, I was just smiling at the hypocrisy, but when they do similar they greet it with soft response or ignore..

If you observe me lately, I don't respond to the snide remarks, I don't even read those comments, I read my mentions alone..

How someone still carry Guendozi beef till now wonders me, matter wey even non Arsenal fans don clear tey tey here.

I'm not here to fight its draining, I even salute you as you dey go back and forth.

I make my comments and welcome reasonable criticism and remarks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Even a LFC fan wannabe is acting important grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
For those who missed the Uruguay vs Argentina match, please do yourselves a favor to watch extended highlights with special focus on Torreira. Despite not playing regular club football, Torreira had a very dominant performance playing the deep role (DM). This man was doing everything, he intercepted passes, tackled perfectly, screened for the back 4, built the attack from deep and was involved in the set up for the first goal. This is his natural position as against the no 10/ CM role Emery has been forcing on him whenever he uses him. Torreira enjoys playing at the base and when there is an opportunity go forward. His ball playing skills helped Uruguay transition attack quicker from defense to attack. Sadly, at this point, I am convinced the man will leave Arsenal and I will definitely not forgive Emery for how he has mismanaged Torreira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Roland17:
For those who missed the Uruguay vs Argentina match, please do yourselves a favor to watch extended highlights with special focus on Torreira. Despite not playing regular club football, Torreira had a very dominant performance playing the deep role (DM). This man was doing everything, he intercepted passes, tackled perfectly, screened for the back 4, built the attack from deep and was involved in the set up for the first goal. This is his natural position as against the no 10/ CM role Emery has been forcing on him whenever he uses him. Torreira enjoys playing at the base and when there is an opportunity go forward. His ball playing skills helped Uruguay transition attack quicker from defense to attack. Sadly, at this point, I am convinced the man will leave Arsenal and I will definitely not forgive Emery for how he has mismanaged Torreira.
I watched the game, anywhere Messi goes he followed talking about monitoring spirit grin. He was involved in the first goal for Uruguay but but we need someone like dacoure, ndidi or fabinho because torreira should be blamed for the midfield woes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pochettino has been sacked....and my shareholders are busy sucking emery balls.. Palapala
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
God of Tottenham will do it for us too.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I watched the game, anywhere Messi goes he followed talking about monitoring spirit grin. He was involved in the first goal for Uruguay but but we need someone like dacoure, ndidi or fabinho because torreira should be blamed for the midfield woes.
why should he be blamed? How many games has the guy started this season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
absky5:

He was being sarcastic grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Would appointing Pochettino be a wise choice?
Preferably, I feel I'll accept him.
What's your opinion guys?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
absky5:
Naso we see am, couple with the fact that he has played out of position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jodera:
he is a spurs, the rivalry is still very hot. I won't advise such move for arsenal or pochettino.
Ex manager and players that was involved between these 2 teams had a bitter experience only Campbell survived grin but till date he's a fvcking Judas ask unforgiving spurs fans.
So bros I don't pray or wish it's happen because blood is thicker than water,let's not forget these 2vare MANAGING each other before WW return to North London

Modified
I'm just seeing that poch has been sacked, fvck it disregard the nonsense I wrote earlier let sign the man and send that useless ebening to spain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
absky5:
Pochettino has been sacked....and my shareholders are busy sucking emery balls.. Palapala
shocked shocked
Chai I feel like I'm in the 90s when did that happen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jodera:
We wanted a coach who has managed at top level and won trophies, we got Emery and we were excited...
Pochettino, we have fans who will question his credibility and judge him on trophies..

For me, though not a first choice, I wouldn't mind him, I like that he understands modern football,good at building mental strenght and loves power,pace and intensive football

Its a matter of time trophies start coming in for him like klopp.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
absky5:
I honestly didn't see this coming. Right now I can only wonder why. He has been decent for a while, perhaps Real Madrid is behind this. They want the guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Another lies from the keyboard pundit, when we asked for a top coach I can bet my balls none of us here or arsenal fans was thinking of Emery, we were even sure it's between allegri,arteta and th14 until Emery out of no where.
We only supported him cos he has been appointed, person go just they throw lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Before u hype poch to be hired and come back to Harshtag #PochOut, kindly see his cv below.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
he is a spurs, the rivalry is still very hot. I won't advise such move for arsenal or pochettino.
Ex manager and players that was involved between these 2 teams had a bitter experience only Campbell survived grin but till date he's a fvcking Judas ask unforgiving spurs fans.
So bros I don't pray or wish it's happen because blood is thicker than water,let's not forget these 2vare MANAGING each other before WW return to North London

Modified
I'm just seeing that poch has been sacked, fvck it disregard the nonsense I wrote earlier let sign the man and send that useless ebening to spain
grin grin.
But seriously, what you really said before the modification is really really true. Poch is like a god there among the fans and it'll be heartbreaking for them to see him manage their top bitter rivals. I think personally, he might not come here after thinking it through. After all, he once said he can't coach barca again cos of his affiliation with espanyol. He might go tp man u sha or any other club except arsenal.

Modified
So all those sermon wey you been dey preach, na because you think say dem never sack am ba? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fkhalifa:

We wanted a coach who has managed at top level and won trophies, we got Emery and we were excited...
Pochettino, we have fans who will question his credibility and judge him on trophies..

For me, though not a first choice, I wouldn't mind him, I like that he understands modern football,good at building mental strenght and loves power,pace and intensive football

Its a matter of time trophies start coming in for him like klopp.
Me too, personally, I would want him o, esp since he plays attractive football and intensive football as you said.

So if I may ask, who's your first choice?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Before u hype poch to be hired and come back to Harshtag #PochOut, kindly see his cv below.
If you look at his squad depth and how they consistently make top4, you'll know it's not easy to make top4 and carry additional trophy to it with such depth.
Not celebrating top4, but with the way their squad was over the years and their overachievement in d league, I feel a league cup or fa cup normally pass dem by cos of d lack of quality of their bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Jodera:
If you look at his squad depth and how they consistently make top4, you'll know it's not easy to make top4 and carry additional trophy to it with such depth.
Not celebrating top4, but with the way their squad was over the years and their overachievement in d league, I feel a league cup or fa cup normally pass dem by cos of d lack of quality of their bench

If arsenal is a small club like Tottenham that sees making top 4 as a feat, then Arsene Wenger should be the man at our London Conley training centre preparing players for the Southampton match. Poch for all his so called tactical prowess cannot chang the fortune of Bottleham Fc, so why should arsenal management think he will take us higher that Good Ebening level?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

If arsenal is a small club like Tottenham that sees making top 4 as a feat, then Arsene Wenger should be the man at our London Conley training centre preparing players for the Southampton match. Poch for all his so called tactical prowess cannot chang the fortune of Bottleham Fc, so why should arsenal management think he will take us higher that Good Ebening level?
well, you can't say he didn't change the fortune of Tottenham. They bottled- yes. Should they have one at least one cup- yes. But saying he didn't change their fortune or made dem one of the most feared in England is you undermining his achievement. Since his arrival, I think it's only his first season dey missed out on top 4, that's if they even missed it sef. He should have been given money to improve on the squad depth, but no, levy is like our stingy kroenke. Once they see money from top 4, all is well, they don't care.
Most of his signings also were shrewd signing and we all know they prioritize league top 4 over league cup.
I remember wen Rose threatened to leave spurs the season we won fa cup against Chelsea in final. Chelsea played s/f with them. And Rose said, they played Chelsea well, but want weakened him was when they need to introduce players from bench to help the game, Chelsea bench looks stronger and the players they where subbing in could change games, but wen he looked at theirs, he just gave up. No match winning player there.
Me, I won't write off Poch sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Jodera:
Me too, personally, I would want him o, esp since he plays attractive football and intensive football as you said.

So if I may ask, who's your first choice?

If miracle can happen, then Klopp or Simeone, they're the two I'm 90% sure they'll turn us around. Or any coach in their mould, who do not require much money to succeed, spot talented players, energetic and instil discipline and hard work.

I don't fall into the bandwagon of Zidane,Rodgers Arterta et Al, they may turn out to be scam, Emery had a juicy CV.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

[/b]If arsenal is a small club like Tottenham that sees making top 4 as a feat, then Arsene Wenger should be the man at our London Conley training centre preparing players for the Southampton match[b]. Poch for all his so called tactical prowess cannot chang the fortune of Bottleham Fc, so why should arsenal management think he will take us higher that Good Ebening level?
Sorry to say and to ask...
Why do you think Wenger was sacked? Of course, he didn't make top4. If he made like 3rd in his final season, no matter all the fans wailings, we all know he'll be the one preparing the boys for Southampton clash.
That's how low Wenger and kroenke turned this our club to.
In case you've forgotten, lemme refresh you a bit...we were happily a top4 club. As in we(Wenger) see top4 as trophy.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Fkhalifa:

If miracle can happen, then Klopp or Simeone, they're the two I'm 90% sure they'll turn us around. Or any coach in their mould, who do not require much money to succeed, spot talented, energetic and instil discipline and hard work.

I don't fall into the bandwagon of Zidane,Rodgers et Al, they may turn out to be scam, Emery had a juicy CV.
Correct. I remember praying then Wenger should just step down wen klopp was free, but our Wenger no gree. He was d only person I trusted cos of the attributes you mentioned. Simeone might turn us to a park d bus club which personally I don't like, but with what our Emery is dishing us every week, then I might consider Simeone. I see Rodgers as someone who will just maintain us at top4 levels, nothing more, but I might be wrong tho. I feel he improved himself in Scotland. Zidane and dem allegri and et al...I no do
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2019
This LFC fan will bore me to death with this klopp talk, can't you just open a Liverpool fan thread?
This is a man that bottled the league last season, spent millions to get here and will still bottle this season EPL.
Na here we they na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3667) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kenny242(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.