Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2329041 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3512) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Youngtekkey(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Would it be bad if Arsenal signs Thodd Cantwell from Norwish? I think he would be a good addition to the Arsenal's midfield. He has got the flairs, dribbles and positioning
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Would it be bad if Arsenal signs Eric Cantwell from Norwish? I think he would be a good addition to the Arsenal's midfield. He has got the flairs, dribbles and positioning
Is he better than fleck?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Youngtekkey(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
sod09:
Is he better than fleck?
Do you mean John fleck of Sheffield United?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Do you mean John fleck of Sheffield United?
yes sir
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OLUWABIG(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Kbs468:
Leicester plot £25m Kieran Tierney bid and Arsenal happy to make money back

Chilwell edges closer to Chelsea as Leicester swoop for £25m Arsenal star

Celts Re-United – Brendan Rodgers planning £25m Kieran Tierney Raid

It a meaningless Rumour from unreliable source
90min and Sun football both are very unreliable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Youngtekkey(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2020
sod09:
yes sir
I think Cantwell is better, look at their stats this season so far though it looks very similar but Cantwell still edges a little and Cantwell is just 21 years old while fleck is already 28. Cantwell bossed the game better to me, and there's still room for improvement going by his age.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Papanwamaikpe: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Greetings my fellow Gunnerites!

Biko what's our fate for uefa champions league next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
sod09:
lol
mustafi is improving and i think arteta likes him

Everybody don kukuma sabi you and your MCM grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Roland17:

Everybody don kukuma sabi you and your MCM grin
Do we have any better organized defender this season?
Chambers is trying until he got injured, I think mustafi is next to him cos I can't rate those 2 old clowns and holding is just not ready.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
nekietah over martinelli,

ceballos over torreira,

Abua in the wing again

, another unproven youngster leading the forward line

make arteta no do wetin go make fans turn against am before season end undecided

modified : maybe he is keeping them for the Europa game,

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
I don't know if it is wise playing without Torreira against Newcastle in the middle, but I'm glad Lacazette has lost his place in the starting line up.( For now)

I hope Nketiah stays on his feet and not fall like Nelson used to.

Then I'm afraid having both ozil and ceballos who don't mark opposition players on the the pitch against that Saint-maxim guy may not be to our favor. Bellerin will need cover o

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eawwal(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Guen didn't make match day squad Miakhalifa will not like this

kodded:
nekietah over martinelli,

ceballos over torreira,

Abua in the wing again

, another unproven youngster leading the forward line

make arteta no do wetin go make fans turn against am before season end undecided

modified : maybe he is keeping them for the Europa game,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
What does xhaka bring to game apart from yellow cards
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
We have had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, yet we look uncoordinated.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
These guys are possessed, very useless and disjoint play.
I can't burn data watching this shít abeg I'm out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
The whole idea of starting Auba on the wings just doesn't make sense. Auba obviously can't beat his marker on the wings. He should be playing in that Top 9 role while martinelli should be on the left wing.

Arteta should sub Nketiah and move Auba upfront abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueRayDick:
The whole idea of starting Auba on the wings just doesn't make sense. Auba obviously can't beat his marker on the wings. He should be playing in that Top 9 role while martinelli should be on the left wing.

Arteta should sub Nketiah and move Auba upfront abeg.
he might replace nketiah with lacazette in the 83rd minutes undecided

arteta don Dey smoke that weed wey Emery been level for him office before dem sack am

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
kodded:
he might replace nketiah with lacazette in the 83rd minutes undecided

arteta don Dey smoke that weed wey Emery been level for him office before dem sack am

I hope he doesn't ó, Imagine Auba trying to shoot from the wings after frustrated attempts to beat his man.

We should be going for the kill abeg. I also hate the fact that Xhaka is very very static. When he gets the ball, he doesn't even move 2 steps before passing or losing the ball. Dem Ndidi, Mctominay, and Co wey dey play 4 still dey move small small. Xhaka not moving at times limits what we can do on the offensive. I don't know if I'm the only one who observed that. I get the fact that he should be conservative playing as a DM, but then his own just too much. He doesn't help on the offensive at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nketiah eh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
see goal wey my martinelli for score angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
AubaMaiGoal! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
What would Arsenal be without Auba? Battling relegation if you ask me.

Good assist from Peperempe.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
chai I go miss this Aubuameyang o

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ceballos doing the Lords work.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pepe makes it two!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
See my boy Saka eh!!!!!!!!

Finally Pepe..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pepe dem grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bukayo Saka God will bless u, U will not see shame....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nketiah should be shooting first time, we don’t need all these shakushaku from the CF position!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nketiah is not ready abeg! I beleive he's been watching too much of Lacazette tapes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Bukayo Saka God will bless u, U will not see shame....
make NFF call the boy for afcon qualifiers na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3512) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: habayommy, germaphobe(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.