Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2348979 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
Any where dem dey share money, you expect kroenke to dey absent grin grin
Foolish people putting fans in pains and trauma
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2021
SodO9:

Foolish people putting fans in pains and trauma
lol... This is the perfect opportunity wey kroenke dey look for sef.
Millions rolling yearly, no need to drag for top 4 and no relegation.

No business is sweeter than dat for kroenke to cash out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
lol... This is the perfect opportunity wey kroenke dey look for sef.
Millions rolling yearly, no need to drag for top 4 and no relegation.

No business is sweeter than dat for kroenke to cash out
We go they chop 6-0 steady and still cash out embarassed cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2021
SodO9:

We go they chop 6-0 steady and still cash out embarassed cry cry
I swear. Steady 6-0s and 5-1s
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Someone have seen the handwriting on the wall.

Sod09... You man prophesy had come to pass oo

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SyIvalord: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Roland17:

Don’t get me wrong, there is a lot of money to go around for everyone but a team like Arsenal will still struggle to compete for the best players against the big dogs.. Greed has already taken over football and the ESL is just making it more obvious that it is now strictly business.

Teams may as well scrap their academies because there would be absolutely no time to groom anyone as results have to be instant.. As for fans, you may be pushing it by being overconfident that they would have fans.. here is the thing, the allure of a UCL matchup between Bayern v Chelsea or PSG v City is because it happens only once or twice a season at most, so it keeps it interesting.

Fans would get bored I promise you watching big teams play week in weekout.
I don’t support the ESL. I think it heralds the death of football. But these club owners don’t care. I am especially sure Kroenke does not give a fûck if Arsenal finishes last on the ESL table. After all, the money will still flow in. The ESL is a huge money making venture and American business men can never turn such a thing down.

The football teams will be turned into franchises. The model they are proposing is very similar to the model used in American sports. In the end, it’s all about the money. These people don’t care about winning cups or trophies, they just want to secure the bag and with this ESL, they are securing the bag massively without competition. They are tired of having to invest hundreds of millions just to win trophies when winning the trophies isn’t even worth the amount invested. This should be expected after they decided to monetize football. Greed ruined football a long time ago.

There are two sets of fans. Those who are traditionally connected to the football clubs and see it as their heritage rather than just a business venture and those who don’t care about club history are there just for the entertainment. Which fans do you think are more important to the ESL founders?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
Someone have seen the handwriting on the wall.

Sod09... You man prophesy had come to pass oo
I know since na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Blueraydick I hope you are fine bro
Haven't seen your post for a week now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
Please let's don't overhype that win oo. Granted it's a good win, but it's not the first time we're doing such a thing.

Olympiakos have never lost at home wen we beat them (3-0, giroud hattrick) cos we were under pressure to qualify just like in Slavia. Arsenal always have a way of mauling this small teams when under intense pressure. Even if those team(s) haven't lost at home since 1880, dem must collect am for arsenal hand. Please Arteta did nothing new there.
Were this confident before the match?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Roland17:

Don’t get me wrong, there is a lot of money to go around for everyone but a team like Arsenal will still struggle to compete for the best players against the big dogs.. Greed has already taken over football and the ESL is just making it more obvious that it is now strictly business.

Teams may as well scrap their academies because there would be absolutely no time to groom anyone as results have to be instant.. As for fans, you may be pushing it by being overconfident that they would have fans.. here is the thing, the allure of a UCL matchup between Bayern v Chelsea or PSG v City is because it happens only once or twice a season at most, so it keeps it interesting.

Fans would get bored I promise you watching big teams play week in weekout.
When clubs were shouting financial fair play, where was UEFA? The league is not balanced and big clubs need bigger challenges to fit their appetites.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Spy360:

Were this confident before the match?
lol... My confident was 80% na.
I knew we'll beat Slavia but then I don't want to be over confident before it comes back to haunt me cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2021
Since 92 this club have been pushing for super League by David dein

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Jodera:
lol... My confident was 80% na.
I knew we'll beat Slavia but then I don't want to be over confident before it comes back to haunt me cheesy
But now you are over confident?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
SodO9:
Since 92 this club have been pushing for super League by David dein
The top clubs feel embarrassed playing lower clubs. Man City were embarrassed by losing to 10man Leeds United at home despite dominating the match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Spy360:

But now you are over confident?
I'm not, we're playing Villarreal, a decent team who have Emery too.

I'm just hopeful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2021
Spy360:

The top clubs feel embarrassed playing lower clubs. Man City were embarrassed by losing to 10man Leeds United at home despite dominating the match.
What's arsenal embarrassed about?
Any club can form today and beat them tomorrow, the club is a fvcking disgrace
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
SodO9:

What's arsenal embarrassed about?
Any club can form today and beat them tomorrow, the club is a fvcking disgrace
grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Jodera:
grin cheesy grin
Abi no be so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2021
SodO9:

Abi no be so
Na so na cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
SodO9:

Yes I'm fine; thanks for checking up on me....I've been more busy outside of here in the recent past.

I think I should be posting more now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
I've read concerns of fans as per the proposed ( about to be implemented) ESL and I think most Arsenal fans and some other fans of other clubs are getting some things wrong.

1. There's a line of thought from our fans and fans of other clubs (especially those who troll us with our poor form in recent years) that Arsenal will always lose scandalously in the ESL because they will be playing against supposed big teams like Juventus, Barca , Madrid etc.
Well, personally I don’t agree with this line of thought because the Arsenal you know today will not be the Arsenal you will see in the ESL, I mean with the money projected to be available to all teams in the ESL we won’t be seeing an Arsenal that will buy a player for 72million and pay for 5 years while other big teams buy 3 to 4 of such players and still have more to spare.

Arsenal will be in a position to strengthen its squad, do away with any coach perceived not to be delivering and hire a better replacement. I mean we all saw the rise and rise of Man city from the moment they bought dem Robinho , Tevez and co ....no one would’ve thought the city we knew yester years will be running away with the league , playing in the champions league semi final and becoming a team you have to celebrate if ur team manages to beat them .

2. The ESL provides big money to all founding members , what u choose to do with ur money is ur own headache. Teams like Chelsea will likely think of building a stadium of their own , teams like Inter and AC Milan that share the same stadium may reason in this same Line.... what this means is teams like Arsenal and others who have their own stadiums have enough cash to deal in the transfer market to compete fairly with others that already have better players. Nobody will expect Arsenal to keep fielding dem Nketiah , Mitland-Niles , Chambers and co against the big boys with enough money at their disposal.

3. The perception that fans will get bored watching big teams play each other week after week ; I don’t subscribe to it. I mean it is because Madrid has won champions league 13 times and Man city won none that’s why we think Madrid is a bigger team ........ In the new ESL ur records of winning Uefa champions league won’t matter , what we will be seeing is a man city fan all hyped up hoping his team beats Madrid whose fans too feel almost same way. That much importance that is attached to being a past champions league winner will be gone because the champions league will be dead (with the pulling out of the big boys ) . Everybody will be interested in the array of stars both teams will parade . I don’t think I will be bored if my team has star players and is playing another team with star players ; in fact I will always look forward to the fixtures .

I don’t think it will kill football, it will actually make it more interesting .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
SodO9:

You no dey remember to ask of your boy Whizboy! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Roland17:

Padimi grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
fredoooooo:

Padimi grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kaiiiii.. I no blame you! Na those agbayas and senior pangolo dey cause these tins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Roland17:

Who's whizboy
Can't remember the moniker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
SodO9:

Who's whizboy
Can't remember the moniker

Khalifaaaaa your boy!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Roland17:

Khalifaaaaa your boy!
Oh he's fine too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2021
#kronkeout is massively trending
Protest at the Emirates on Friday, I hope this get severe and change happen finally.

I read the mofo doesn't even know arsenal kit or color
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Roland17:

Khalifaaaaa your boy!
Afi boy na cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2021
SodO9:

Oh he's fine too
wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Afi boy na cheesy
Don't mind him he didn't know you are my senior bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.