Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333539 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (3520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dathypebruv(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT

You miss road grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmmn. Another loss.
Kokaneprodigy I hail o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lana1:
Hmmmn. Another loss.
Kokaneprodigy I hail o
Hail Mary don’t hail me.
When last you see me for this thread?
I don’t belong here anymore.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Hail Mary don’t hail me.
When last you see me for this thread?
I don’t belong here anymore.
Denying ur club already? Oga o grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by adebayo201: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
On a serious note, you guys get nerve oh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lana1:

Denying ur club already? Oga o grin grin
I’ve lost interest in following football in general sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 2:03am On Apr 24, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Why na?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

I told you back then in January that this is the worst Arsenal side... too bad your Elneny and ESR couldnt save this sinking mid-table ship.

You now know who the "PROPHET" is.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Arteta needs an offensive minded assistant coach because it quite obvious he had absolutely no clue on how to help this team create/ score goals.

Honestly, he is bang average when it comes to offense, I’d say a C+. If we are to continue with Arteta, we just have to hire an assistant that has good knowledge of offensive tactics because this is not cutting it.

Heading into Thursday I am just unsure because of our uncanny ability to complicate simple things. If we complicate this one, we will be punished severely as Ebening has enough motivation to knock us out.

#NOCAP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
You even try give am C+. I love Arteta oo, but that attack na D. How many times have we come from behind to lead?. In fact, most times, when we're scored first, we either lose the game or draw. Why I agree he needs an assistant that's attack minded, I just hope he should be able to listen to his assistant also. Else it'll just be like arsene Wenger and silent bould or Wenger and Pat Rice. Both assistants are just silent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
This season in the Premier League under Arteta

1- Aston Villa beat Arsenal at home for the first time in 92 years

2- Leicester City beat Arsenal at home for the first in 47 years

3- Wolves beat Arsenal at home for the first time in 41 years

4- Burnley beat Arsenal at home for the first time in 46 years

5- Everton beat Arsenal at home for the first time in 25 years

Mikel Arteta has made Arsenal worse. The process we are trusting is taking us to hell.
# Trust the process.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Arsenal have failed to score in eight Premier League games at the Emirates Stadium this season, twice as many as in the previous four campaigns combined. Blanks.

#Board of Trustees, I greet una o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
I told you back then in January that this is the worst Arsenal side... too bad your Elneny and ESR couldnt save this sinking mid-table ship.

You now know who the "PROPHET" is.
May God deliver you from this foolishness. Cos I can’t remember saying it’s the best. Meanwhile Arsenal’s result got nothing to do with my decision.

If you quote me again ordinary K I won’t give you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Everton Burnley Leicester all win at Emirates for the first time in history this season. Record breaker Arteta. #trusttheprocess bois �
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Arsenal were one point ahead of United when they sacked Emery in November 2019. Arteta replaced him and they finished that season 10 points behind United. They are currently 20 points behind United, having played a game more than united �

#Sacked in the ebening. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Arsenal Premier League home games they have failed to score in

2016-17 - 1️⃣
2017-18 - 1️⃣
2018-19 - 1️⃣
2019-20 - 1️⃣
2020-21 - 8

The attack yet still got issues
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Arsenal would probably win the Europa and almost everyone will be fine and turn a blind eye to this rubbish season...

An ambitious FC would analyse and be aggressively proactive ahead of next year.

First step into greatness was the Kroenke out campaign, I'm in full support, A new owner who loves football and can review the season in full.

Arterta and half the squad are have no future here if Arsenal is to get better.

The least I'm asking for is a team good at playing beautiful attacking football, creating chances and free of erratic players gifting opposition goals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fkhalifa:
Arsenal Premier League home games they have failed to score in

2016-17 - 1️⃣
2017-18 - 1️⃣
2018-19 - 1️⃣
2019-20 - 1️⃣
2020-21 - 8

The attack yet still got issues

We are getting there...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fkhalifa:
Arsenal would probably win the Europa and almost everyone will be fine and turn a blind eye to this rubbish season...

First step into greatness was the Kroenke out campaign, I'm in full support, A new owner who loves football and can review the season in full.

The least I'm asking for is a team good at playing beautiful attacking football, creating chances and free of erratic players gifting opposition goals.
I don't think this is exactly correct. Almost everyone knows that this season is rubbish and Arteta Fv**kd up well but we hoping to win the Europa league does not mean that we'll turn a blind eye to how this season panned out. We just hoping the season would be a foundation for something better as well as having a European trophy.

If we continue in this rate, time will come na only disappear we go disappear from league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fkhalifa:
Arsenal were one point ahead of United when they sacked Emery in November 2019. Arteta replaced him and they finished that season 10 points behind United. They are currently 20 points behind United, having played a game more than united �

#Sacked in the ebening. cheesy
Glad to see United is still the standard for "The Arsenal" cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Which Europa? Abeg o angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timay(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lana1:
Which Europa? Abeg o angry

They probably already conclude in their mind that United will lose another semifinal. I hope they get surprised grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
timay:

They probably already conclude in their mind that United will lose another semifinal. I hope they get surprised grin
Hmmmm...
Mr mind-reader. I hail ooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
This willock eh... Na wa ooo cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
timay:

Which kain use of word be did abeg? Stop confusing yourself joor..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Beorn: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Roland17:

Which kain use of word be did abeg? Stop confusing yourself joor..

What did they say again about pointing one finger at someone and your three fingers....? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Beorn:

What did they say again about pointing one finger at someone and your three fingers....? grin grin
Abeg forgive brother Roland. Arteta has done a number on him this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jodera:
I don't think this is exactly correct. Almost everyone knows that this season is rubbish and Arteta Fv**kd up well but we hoping to win the Europa league does not mean that we'll turn a blind eye to how this season panned out. We just hoping the season would be a foundation for something better as well as having a European trophy.

If we continue in this rate, time will come na only disappear we go disappear from league
Only you know yourself, The White fans will be overjoyed and will suddenly see the coach and players as heroes.
Time will tell, let's wait and see sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lana1:
Glad to see United is still the standard for "The Arsenal" cheesy
Deep down you're scared of facing the gunners in Europe, those boys will wake up against you and you know that will be so shameful. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Deep down you're scared of facing the gunners in Europe, those boys will wake up against you and you know that will be so shameful. tongue
Yes. I wouldn't want to face Arsenal in the final if we make it there. There preek dey strong whenever they see United. But it doesn't change the fact that United seems to be Arsenal's standard these days.
You go begin hear:

"United haven't beaten us in 2 years"
"United have only finished above us twice in 7 years"
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Beorn:

You suppose see my own na broken English and a phone typo..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Only you know yourself, The White fans will be overjoyed and will suddenly see the coach and players as heroes.
Time will tell, let's wait and see sha.
Yeah... Let's wait and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (3520) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.