Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,263 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362263 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2021
SodO9:

Don't mind him he didn't know you are my senior bros
I'm not your boy nor your senior bros o cheesy

We're forgether. wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
SodO9:

Oh he's fine too

You hear say Schalke fans chase your MCM Mustafi and Vulcanizer/ bouncer Broda Kola after dem lose yesterday.

Follow the link below and watch as your MCM tear race for night.. I no sabi say baba run pass Ben Johnson sha.. I don laugh die for work.

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/premier-league/2744889/schalke-bundesliga-relegation-fans-eggs-fireworks/

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1384867393583865859
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Roland17:

You hear say Schalke fans chase your MCM Mustafi and Vulcanizer/ bouncer Broda Kola after dem lose yesterday.

Follow the link below and watch as your MCM tear race for night.. I no sabi say baba run pass Ben Johnson sha.. I don laugh die for work.

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/premier-league/2744889/schalke-bundesliga-relegation-fans-eggs-fireworks/

Yeah
I saw it too, na egg them throw those guys grin grin
God no go let us remember boda kola again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Roland17:

Lol... This is what it means when bill shankley said football is a matter of life and death grin

So they can run like that? grin
If only they put such effort during the season, dem for no relegate na grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2021
Roland17:

Kola sef dey run with his bouncer like physique... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
SodO9:

Yeah
I saw it too, na egg them throw those guys grin grin
God no go let us remember boda kola again

Make I hear u talk about that Mustafi here again angry angry angry angry

I will throw u one crate of egg ni grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Make I hear u talk about that Mustafi here again angry angry angry angry

I will throw u one crate of egg ni grin
Mustafi might be clueless of the reason his teammates were running,he just decided to join them grin grin
Players they arsenal sha
Instead of throwing me the eggs make I throw it myself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Who should start tomorrow?
I don't just like the idea of Nketiah leading the line tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
mostob:

Maybe Auba might be back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jodera:
Maybe Auba might be back
Maybe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
mostob:

What exactly are we playing for in the EPL? Definitely not pride because these guys “no get shame”..

I want to see Balogun, Azeez, Nelson, Nketiah start these games.. Our only shot to Europe is via Europa..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Roland17:

What exactly are we playing for in the EPL? Definitely not pride because these guys “no get shame”..

I want to see Balogun, Azeez, Nelson, Nketiah start these games.. Our only shot to Europe is via Europa..
Agreed... especially Balogun and Azeez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2021
KSE, our ownership group represented by J. Korenke endured a very very difficult fan forum today. It was very blunt, tough and clear. I commend the various groups for presenting very tough questions to Josh who looked like he was struggling. The forum asked questions from the decision to join the ESL, player investment over the last decade, a lack of fan engagement and some even suggested forcing an outright sale of the club which Josh said KSE has no intention of doing.

I love it.. While this may not yield immediate result, I love the heat the fans are putting on ownership. They will leave this forum knowing the fans are going to put the heat on them. The questions were quite direct, absolutely no sugar coating and what every serious Arsenal fan would ask. About 20,000 fans are planning a protest tomorrow at the Stadium. It is going to be very rough. If it's one thing I know about Arsenal fans, its that we know how to get your attention.

KSE can get off my club! They have done more than enough damage. We have regressed terribly since they took over.. I need them gone as soon as possible. For a team which such history, global appeal and fandom, we have been overtaken by teams who previously could not come close! I need them gone! The idiot Josh even made reference to Arsenal playing Stoke in cold night.. Since when was Stoke relegated?? When was the last time we played Stoke City? These cats don't even know the teams in the EPL! These idiots don't care about Arsenal!

I encourage everyone on this thread to follow the link below to read the full transcript below.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/news/every-word-josh-kroenke-said-20447252
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 4:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Roland17:
KSE, our ownership group represented by J. Korenke endured a very very difficult fan forum today. It was very blunt, tough and clear. I commend the various groups for presenting very tough questions to Josh who looked like he was struggling. The forum asked questions from the decision to join the ESL, player investment over the last decade, a lack of fan engagement and some even suggested forcing an outright sale of the club which Josh said KSE has no intention of doing.

I love it.. While this may not yield immediate result, I love the heat the fans are putting on ownership. They will leave this forum knowing the fans are going to put the heat on them. The questions were quite direct, absolutely no sugar coating and what every serious Arsenal fan would ask. About 20,000 fans are planning a protest tomorrow at the Stadium. It is going to be very rough. If it's one thing I know about Arsenal fans, its that we know how to get your attention.

KSE can get off my club! They have done more than enough damage. We have regressed terribly since they took over.. I need them gone as soon as possible. For a team which such history, global appeal and fandom, we have been overtaken by teams who previously could not come close! I need them gone! The idiot Josh even made reference to Arsenal playing Stoke in cold night.. Since when was Stoke relegated?? When was the last time we played Stoke City? These cats don't even know the teams in the EPL! These idiots don't care about Arsenal!

I encourage everyone on this thread to follow the link below to read the full transcript below.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/news/every-word-josh-kroenke-said-20447252
Shebi I said it here that kronke doesn't know our football kits and he was asking which team is arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2021
mostob:
Maybe
confirmed: Auba is unavailable.

We'll see who Arteta uses today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Roland17:

It will be a practice session for Villarreal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Jodera:
confirmed: Auba is unavailable.
We'll see who Arteta uses today
Just start praying for Nketiah. I also believe Balogun will get a shot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Spy360:

Just start praying for Nketiah. I also believe Balogun will get a shot.
Lol... Let balogun hopefully make the bench first
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Partey na baller joooor
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Var will be the end of arsenal
Stupid technology angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabode89(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Leno of life grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
LENO
grin grin grin

I repeat we sold the wrong keeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
The team was playing well until this brain fart
I'm not surprise xhaka was in the mix another time bomb waiting to explode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Roland17:
Partey na baller joooor
A coach like Wenger won't play him because he is wasteful with his shots.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nezzjnr: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
SodO9:
The team was playing well until this brain fart
I'm not surprise xhaka was in the mix another time bomb waiting to explode
Sodick how's your water consumption rate daily

Sir it seems you tend to complain too much.. At least be happy that your GK got on the scoring sheet

Let's trust the process
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Spy360:

A coach like Wenger won't play him because he is wasteful with his shots.

I absolutely disagree..Which Wenger? The one that wants to walk the ball to the net or another one?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Exonerate1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Imagine selling Emi Martinez just to keep this f00lish goalkeeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
How many errors leading to goal have these team committed this season alone.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Roland17:

I absolutely disagree..Which Wenger? The one that wants to walk the ball to the net or another one?
We go see soon when you comot for YOROPA league grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nani667: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
#OleOUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.