Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305668 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Spy360:

No mind me o. @Jodera

No p boss.
No offence taken
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
johnjunior39:

The are even making plans for another 18yr old that will cost us 50million pounds by name Camavinga

When I saw that rumor yesterday I did a Google search of the player and I was surprised to see an 18 year old player coming up. I didn't even know how to react to that, I just shook my head and logged off the internet sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:
How good is this Lokonga guy the club is trying to sign ?

I mean he needs to be so good ooo, becuase It won't make sense if we bring a fairly unknown 20 year old into the team to replace Guendouzi that has enjoyed some playing time in the EPL and also had garnered more experience playing on loan in the Bundesliga.
Mehn..
Never heard of this guy.

And the bolded is really true. Doesn't makes sense except if they see him as someone who will enter the first team immediately like Gabriel. But I'll need to watch different YouTubes to at least get a faint idea about him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
johnjunior39:

The are even making plans for another 18yr old that will cost us 50million pounds by name Camavinga
camavinga is one highly rated DM that plays for Rennes oo.
Tho I think he dropped form last season, but his form the previous season before that made mad reviews of his potential. Reason why his worth was £50m.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jodera:
Mehn..
Never heard of this guy.

And the bolded is really true. Doesn't makes sense except if they see him as someone who will enter the first team immediately like Gabriel. But I'll need to watch different YouTubes to at least get a faint idea about him

As in.....I just tire.

You know I'm not the best of fan of Guendouzi, but I will rather have him Stay and be a squad player than going to bring a fairly unknown 20 year old player that's not played in any of the top 5 leagues.

Say we dey rebuild no mean say make we just dey sign any player and leave the squad with so many players that will be difficult to dispose later on. Even Xhaka that played In Germany flopped for us, how much this one that plays in Belgium.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jodera:
camavinga is one highly rated DM that plays for Rennes oo.
Tho I think he dropped form last season, but his form the previous season before that made mad reviews of his potential. Reason why his worth was £50m.
Forget that guy is not better than azeez Miguel
He good France no bring am come euros and he's not a DM
CMF
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Forget that guy is not better than azeez Miguel
He good France no bring am come euros and he's not a DM
CMF
I didn't say he's better better than any of our midfielders tho. Just saying na the hype of last 2 seasons I believe made Rennes slap 50m for him head even tho he's 18yrs. Well, if the club is serious, they should transition all these our guys from academy to the squad instead of buying 18 and 19yrs boys for a huge sum.

And thanks for the correction, I thought he was a dm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:

As in.....I just tire.

You know I'm not the best of fan of Guendouzi, but I will rather have him Stay and be a squad player than going to bring a fairly unknown 20 year old player that's not played in any of the top 5 leagues.

Say we dey rebuild no mean say make we just dey sign any player and leave the squad with so many players that will be difficult to dispose later on. Even Xhaka that played In Germany flopped for us, how much this one that plays in Belgium.
I share same thoughts about the bolded.
All these rebuilding on top unknown and young players won't take us anywhere, except we're lucky that the player is Highly talented and hit the ground running which is not mostly the case.

Me I believe next season suppose to be the season where we ought to get it right in recruitment to a certain standard and increase our position in the table(at least top 4)
If we fail to get it right this summer or winter, before we go see top again eh, e fit hard.
That's just my reasoning sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Since the signing of Saliba and seeing how it played out, I've been scpetical of Arsenal signing players younger than 21.

I mean it looks as if any youngster Arsenal signs may not transit immediately into the starting lineup which makes me wonder why sign these youngsters then? Why not sign established players if that's what the coach/management believes in?
I think there was this guy/scout that was good at getting young talents for us but is no longer with us. Even Martinelli is a bit suspicious as he wasn't called up to Brazil Olympics team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
It is like Arteta is feeling intimidatd by older players because I don't understand the assembly of kids he is gathering.

A successful team must have a blend of both youth and experience. We have the youth already in ESR,Saka and others. But the experience is found wanting.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
mostob:
It is like Arteta is feeling intimidatd by older players because I don't understand the assembly of kids he is gathering.

A successful team must have a blend of both youth and experience. We have the youth already in ESR,Saka and others. But the experience is found wanting.
after seeing how experienced players almost cost him his job last season, I think that he is only trying to be caution with them oldies this time around

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Spy360:

I think there was this guy/scout that was good at getting young talents for us but is no longer with us. Even Martinelli is a bit suspicious as he wasn't called up to Brazil Olympics team

One thing is clear, whoever is at the helms of affairs either Arteta, Edu or any other person we don't know surely doesn't believe in our present young players. It took a run of bad games for the Smith-Rowe to be given a shot, Azeez and Balogun's growth seem to have been stunted, Martinelli was denied playing chances several times he was available for selection last season etc.

Well if they don't believe in our current youth players like they are acting, one would think their focus in the transfer market is to get established players who can come in and hit the ground running, but all these names that keeps popping up as our transfer targets are just puzzling . It makes no sense having abundant talents in our youth system and yet we will spend millions to bring more youngsters in.....No be juju be that?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
kodded:
after seeing how experienced players almost cost him his job last season, I think that he is only trying to be caution with them oldies this time around

That's on him.Nobody forced players like Willian and Pepe when he had dem Smith Rowe and Martinelli waiting on the bench in the earlier part of the season. He didn't use the youngsters he had for free judiciously, now he's going to spend millions to buy more youngies.

I'm really curious to know how that will play out honestly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Saka never ever disappointing.
Can that guy ever play below a 6 rating?
Can't believe someone so young, yet this consistent.

Anyways, southgate you really try, you shock me for the selection. This is the almost perfect selection an average fan expects him to use.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Roland17 you dey see saka laigbade playing like a man here and not like a kid in your team ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na Sterling score. Na Saka off shirt.
Kokaneprodigy wetin dey do ur players? grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lana1:
No dey mention me for this thread again

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

No dey mention me for this thread again
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
fredoooooo:
Roland17 you dey see saka laigbade playing like a man here and not like a kid in your team ...

I know say your long throat dey for where Saka dey but God pass Una!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:

One thing is clear, whoever is at the helms of affairs either Arteta, Edu or any other person we don't know surely doesn't believe in our present young players. It took a run of bad games for the Smith-Rowe to be given a shot, Azeez and Balogun's growth seem to have been stunted, Martinelli was denied playing chances several times he was available for selection last season etc.

Well if they don't believe in our current youth players like they are acting, one would think their focus in the transfer market is to get established players who can come in and hit the ground running, but all these names that keeps popping up as our transfer targets are just puzzling . It makes no sense having abundant talents in our youth system and yet we will spend millions to bring more youngsters in.....No be juju be that?
The way he depended on Saka and ESR like life support, I believe Arteta's eyes have opened. Personally, I prefer a balanced blend. I prefer a spine (GK, CD, CM and Striker) of older players with youths as ribs (FBs, wingers).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Lana1:
He win Bet Naija... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2021
I really feel pained the way arteta handled Saliba issue and till now no change.i dont even see Ben White better than Saliba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Arteta should please leave my club! He is the worst manager that has ever coached Arsenal. Now, he is disposing off Saliba! I detest using the word “Hate” but honestly, I am very close to that with Arteta!

I am so upset and frustrated with this whole situation, it’s no joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Roland17:
Arteta should please leave my club! He is the worst manager that has ever coached Arsenal. Now, he is disposing off Saliba! I detest using the word “Hate” but honestly, I am very close to that with Arteta!

them give baba £250million and the firsr thing wey dey him head na to spend £50million on another defender...lol

See lavish gang cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Roland17:

I know say your long throat dey for where Saka dey but God pass Una!
We fit change with Alonso , make we drop another garbage at our Emirates dustbin , una kuku need Experience cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2021
One ignorant peasant was asking why starboy off shirt, here is Ur answer cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Spy360:

The way he depended on Saka and ESR like life support, I believe Arteta's eyes have opened. Personally, I prefer a balanced blend. I prefer a spine (GK, CD, CM and Striker) of older players with youths as ribs (FBs, wingers).
I don't believe this until I see it happening. Their actions so far negates the fact that his eyes have opened else their first priority won't be a bid for White.
Well, I just hope he proves me wrong this transfer window
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2021
kodded:
them give baba £250million and the firsr thing wey dey him head na to spend £50million on another defender...lol

See lavish gang cheesy
No better word suits this abeg.

It's just like giving someone #100m to boost his business and the first thing he does is to buy house in banana island.
No be ment? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:
One ignorant peasant was asking why starboy off shirt, here is Ur answer cool
Omo, first start, first Man of Match!
This guy is really good, just so sad he might turn too good for us that we might not keep him due to some ambitionless people above
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2021
Roland17:

Worst part is £27m will go down the drain, yet the club will be claiming "financial constraints".

I don't know how this will have an impact on potential young signings from France cos this is so so bad...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2021
This is how bad we have come villa testing us with improved offer for Smith Rowe...
We are mates with them after they got Martinez for cheap and overtook us in buendia deal they want to be third time lucky
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
Worst part is £27m will go down the drain, yet the club will be claiming "financial constraints".

I don't know how this will have an impact on potential young signings from France cos this is so so bad...
Had we added another 23m we would have signed Aouar. What a waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3483) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.