Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305962 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This is how bad we have come villa testing us with improved offer for Smith Rowe...
We are mates with them after they got Martinez for cheap and overtook us in buendia deal they want to be third time lucky
Lol... This news na since last week
Shame no even allow me wan post am or even comment about am sef. Wetin Aston Villa do us na the real definition of see finish
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Spy360:

Had we added another 23m we would have signed Aouar. What a waste.
You sef see am na.
Even clubs or coaches wey dey troway talent with such amount bought dey at least give dem even if na small playing time. But our own dey different.
No be say we even get the money sef to dey dole around oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
Shame no even allow me wan post am or even comment about am sef. Wetin Aston Villa do us na the real definition of see finish

Swears the see finish no be here walahi.
Only Arteta know what is his issue with Saliba, that that we are playing Europe this new season, what are you using that many defenders to do? Mari is 28 or so and then you have a player who is not 20 yet. Honestly, I wish we will lose like 1st 10 of our games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
No better word suits this abeg.

It's just like giving someone #100m to boost his business and the first thing he does is to buy house in banana island.
No be ment? grin
during that willian saga last season, someone on reddit said that arteta had poor taste for players, I never belived him untill now

See players wey baba dey go for with our 'WAR CHEST'

Neves, odeggard, white cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2021
kodded:
during that willian saga last season, someone on reddit said that arteta had poor taste for players, I never belived him untill now

I am still trying to see what is exceptional about White .I rate holding than him self. Imagine selling Xhaka to buy Neves .wait is there a plan to destroy Arsenal by Edu n Arteta?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2021
johnjunior39:

Only Arteta know what is his issue with Saliba, that that we are playing Europe this new season, what are you using that many defenders to do? Mari is 28 or so and then you have a player who is not 20 yet. Honestly, I wish we will lose like 1st 10 of our games

I swear... Na only Arteta and Saliba know wetin dey go on wey dey no wan tell us.

As for buying new defender, maybe Arteta wan try out new formation next season. Who knows, 6-3-1 might be the new tactical ingenuity of his grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
Omo, first start, first Man of Match!
This guy is really good, just so sad he might turn too good for us that we might not keep him due to some ambitionless people above

If we keep under-achieving the boy may be tempted to leave for greener pastures sooner or later
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
kodded:

Real poor taste.

You forgot Unknown Lokonga to the bolded grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
Na see finish for person way complete double over us na
Just the way I no regard shekpe fc grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
johnjunior39:

Nah. A true fan shouldn't be caught saying this. Losing our first 10 games will do nobody any good(including urself). Trust me, if Arsenal loses 10 straight matches, ur friends who support other clubs trolling u now will not stop....in fact, their trolling will only increase.

Let's hope they will shed the plenty luggage we have in our CB position and do some quality additions in the middle and upfront.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
kodded:

Odegaard has gone back to Madrid
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:

If we keep under-achieving the boy may be tempted to leave for greener pastures sooner or later
This one is very very sure...
We'll just hope that our club won't go that low
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Na see finish for person way complete double over us na
Just the way I no regard shekpe fc grin
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
You sef see am na.
Even clubs or coaches wey dey troway talent with such amount bought dey at least give dem even if na small playing time. But our own dey different.
No be say we even get the money sef to dey dole around oo
We are not showing seriousness. I see politics being played. Act like you want to buy then suddenly the TW is over and then say, January we'll sign so and so.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Spy360:

We are not showing seriousness. I see politics being played. Act like you want to buy then suddenly the TW is over and then say, January we'll sign so and so.
As if you know wetin dey my mind.
Reason why I'm just saying let transfer window end first lemme see how things are so that I won't jump into conclusion. But from the way I'm seeing it, that's exactly the politics I feel they're playing. Then just add one player, then rinse and repeat
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
I pray July is busy at the Unveiling Grounds for Arsenal. Over 50 connects and no one yet.

We should be happy ESR got a bid from Villa in my Opinion. When last that happened for our young player over the last 9years??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
As if you know wetin dey my mind.
Reason why I'm just saying let transfer window end first lemme see how things are so that I won't jump into conclusion. But from the way I'm seeing it, that's exactly the politics I feel they're playing. Then just add one player, then rinse and repeat
For now I am not putting my mind I to anything. Off course I will get excited if new players are signed but I am not putting my mind. I am just going to hold people accountable for their actions and decisions. For example I want Kroenke to leave, and Edu and Arteta sacked for the rubbish they dished us last season. I know it's not going to happen but that's my stance.

So whether we buy players or not or how much we spend or who we buy isn't my problem any longer, I just want those making the decisions accountable. Next season we will evaluate them again and demand for accountability whether we get it or not, we keep demanding.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
daveP:
I pray July is busy at the Unveiling Grounds for Arsenal. Over 50 connects and no one yet.

We should be happy ESR got a bid from Villa in my Opinion. When last that happened for our young player over the last 9years??

Lol... I know you're being sarcastic, but even at that, we should be sad that someone like Villa not man city or Liverpool are looking at our young player. At least, over 9yrs ago, it was barca, man city and man u that were doing the bidding not Everton or Villa. Then to bid 20m for Esr knowing his potential and how good he was for us last season is actually a very very big slap on our face. In fact, when I interprete that bid, you know wetin dey run through my mind?

Mehn, na falling hands levels any how wey we wan place am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Spy360:

For now I am not putting my mind I to anything. Off course I will get excited if new players are signed but I am not putting my mind. I am just going to hold people accountable for their actions and decisions. For example I want Kroenke to leave, and Edu and Arteta sacked for the rubbish they dished us last season. I know it's not going to happen but that's my stance.

So whether we buy players or not or how much we spend or who we buy isn't my problem any longer, I just want those making the decisions accountable. Next season we will evaluate them again and demand for accountability whether we get it or not, we keep demanding.
Of course we can hold them accountable but if they don't get good players, even if/when they're sacked, the new coach or TD coming in will have to change the dross being left behind and that's another cycle all over again.
One thing is certain, if any new and sensible coach comes, we're sure that he'll still use saka, KT, partey, Gabriel ESR and most good players.
But just imagine they pile up Willians for the new coach, is it not still another cycle and overbloated squad all over again? Akin to us having dem mustafis and kolasinacs?
Mehn, we need to get it right with the recruitment at least, so even if they're sacked, we can look hopefully into the future, not all these shenanigans they're playing for us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
So bould is also out of Arsenal.
Mehn las las, these people no want anything to do with Wenger At all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
Of course we can hold them accountable but if they don't get good players, even if/when they're sacked, the new coach or TD coming in will have to change the dross being left behind and that's another cycle all over again.
One thing is certain, if any new and sensible coach comes, we're sure that he'll still use saka, KT, partey, Gabriel ESR and most good players.
But just imagine they pile up Willians for the new coach, is it not still another cycle and overbloated squad all over again? Akin to us having dem mustafis and kolasinacs?
Mehn, we need to get it right with the recruitment at least, so even if they're sacked, we can look hopefully into the future, not all these shenanigans they're playing for us
Honestly. Thank God it's just my emotions that will suffer. The Kroenke's will lose money as well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I know you're being sarcastic, but even at that, we should be sad that someone like Villa not man city or Liverpool are looking at our young player. At least, over 9yrs ago, it was barca, man city and man u that were doing the bidding not Everton or Villa. Then to bid 20m for Esr knowing his potential and how good he was for us last season is actually a very very big slap on our face. In fact, when I interprete that bid, you know wetin dey run through my mind?

Despite them knowing we need an AM, yet they want to take away the only shining light we have. Chai! Insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nathz101(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:
I swear... Na only Arteta and Saliba know wetin dey go on wey dey no wan tell us.

As for buying new defender, maybe Arteta wan try out new formation next season. Who knows, 6-3-1 might be the new tactical ingenuity of his grin grin
cheesy
Jodera:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jodera:

Im stating our downfall from the pedestal we once stood on. Big clubs do come for our talents and gave good prices and we even shakara well. But see how even we evaluate our own players these days. Self Insulting. So yeah, that's the truth. Not being Sarcastic.

The Xhaka issue is proof even we don't value much again. And then see how much we got Mustafi for.

Lets be realistic. See the Martinez saga too.

They are so so bad at business, Leno for whom Emi was sold is now leaving the club a year after Emi left. Like they didn't know such they bundled away such talent?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Spy360:
Despite them knowing we need an AM, yet they want to take away the only shining light we have. Chai! Insult.

Its business

Besides we sold the AM we had and a talented iwobi cos the price was huge. Arsenal Transfer team are unserious. So if Villa came knocking that way, they scented the aroma!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
I dont know what people are seeing in this Isak boy eh but abeg, I say no to defensive forwards again.i am tired of media hype, Oga score goals forget all this he contributed thing.

I still believe that Ben White is just an English media hyped only nothing else. I really wish the will loan Saliba to Newscatle and then let us watch how it will turn out between him and White.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Odegaard has gone back to Madrid
he is arteta number 1 priority this summer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silemmana(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sport channels sir
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2021
johnjunior39:
I dont know what people are seeing in this Isak boy eh but abeg, I say no to defensive forwards again.i am tired of media hype, Oga score goals forget all this he contributed thing.

I still believe that Ben White is just an English media hyped only nothing else. I really wish the will loan Saliba to Newscatle and then let us watch how it will turn out between him and White.
Any decent striker will do. Isak is decent when you look at his performance both in Europe and club level. He has the skills to cause danger inside the box. I only hope his finishing is equally as good. Countries like Czech, Croatia, Slovakia, Hungary etc have some very decent players who do not find their way into mainstream Europe. They are also quite cheap. I'm just thinking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Aston Villa are low key doing serious business...They were difficult to beat this past season and I think they're making all the right moves ahead of next season...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
daveP:

Im stating our downfall from the pedestal we once stood on. Big clubs do come for our talents and gave good prices and we even shakara well. But see how even we evaluate our own players these days. Self Insulting. So yeah, that's the truth. Not being Sarcastic.

The Xhaka issue is proof even we don't value much again. And then see how much we got Mustafi for.

Lets be realistic. See the Martinez saga too.

They are so so bad at business, Leno for whom Emi was sold is now leaving the club a year after Emi left. Like they didn't know such they bundled away such talent?

Ah... It's now I see your point and it's really true all what you said.
Na Xhaka own dey surprise me. Someone who's our 1st 11 for at least 3 seasons, yet Roma is pricing him 15m as if na elneny we wan sell.
Leno issue too...
Our business sense no too make sense walahi
Mehn, our downfall no be here.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
johnjunior39:
I.

Saliba has been openly critical of Arteta for some weeks now. That may explain some things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.