Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2312915 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The guy was not Happy with how we call out Gud Ebening after each disastrous outing..... grin

He just had to leave with his guy
Lol...
Solomonbrown is to Emery what Spy is to Wenger grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...

Yeah....Dem too dey attached to the respective coaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Exactly my thought. If they don't have COVID-19, which kind illness go give u one week in advance notice undecided

Word on the street is that Auba and Lacazzette were dropped due to their attitude in training which Arteta feels was not good enough. Then there's also the gist that the rest of the team is not happy with Arteta's decision.

The troubling thing is this; is the rest of the team comfortable with the shitty performance they've been putting out lately? Do they think Auba and Lacazette being senior men should be allowed to do as they like? Or do they actually think Arteta is not the right man for the job?

Whichever it is, obviously we are 4cked as it stands .
After our game ystdy, wen I saw later in arsenal news that both Auba and laca missed Brentford's game due to illness, that was wen I raised eyebrow. Like how will 2 senior strikers miss a match through sickness? It's very unusual.

Then seeing that they'll miss Chelsea's game which is a week away? Mehn, Arteta is just getting this thing wrong.

I dunno the kind pressure he wants to put balogun in at such a Young age

No matter what, you can't just sideline your two senior strikers. If it's one,it's understandable, but the two? Nah, personally to me, it's wrong
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I can't only blame Arteta. Xhaka is to one dimensional, slow, and not creative.
Seems Arteta wants to build arsenal midfield between xhaka and Partey, reason why I said he(xhaka) does not worth it.

Look at lokonga na... That's the kinda Cm we want.
I just hope he bulks up a bit so that he won't be bullied
Our midfield should be Lokonga-Partey

Who nor get eye fit see am sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

I’m not faulting white too, even if you bring 2 VVDs and Sergio Ramos that back line will struggle.

Attack is in shambles midfield is a joke yet we keep buying CBs to perform magic. That’s my point.

Your point is as pointless as the fullstop after reading this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
I grew up knowing Arsenal as Arsene Wenger.

His approach to games.
His calmness whether we score or concede.
His animations with his jacket.
His french accent.

If Wenger was to be the coach, we would have still lost, but then he would calm us down with the POSITIVES grin

...and one thing is sure next, we would go on a 10game winning streak with much better intensity even if we have Chelsea and City next games.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Spy360:

Our midfield should be Lokonga-Partey

Who nor get eye fit see am sef.
so why you come disagree with me when I said xhaka should be on the bench na?? That was exactly what I meant, but with xhaka, I'm afraid Arteta won't bench him when partey returns, instead na lokonga will make way
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2021
Spy360:

His approach to games.
His french accent.

If Wenger was to be the coach, we would have still lost, but then he would calm us down with the POSITIVES grin

...and one thing is sure next, we would go on a 10game winning streak with much better intensity even if we have Chelsea and City next games.
Lol, I know na.
You no look eye see Wenger criticism let am pass grin

But I want to ask you a question
If you're kroenke, will you bring Wenger back to take over Arteta? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Jodera:
so why you come disagree with me when I said xhaka should be on the bench na?? That was exactly what I meant, but with xhaka, I'm afraid Arteta won't bench him when partey returns, instead na lokonga will make way
xhaka should better not sign another contract extension because as it stands arteta might not be here for long and he will be the next scaoegoat if everything goes bad again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Spy360:

Your point is as pointless as the fullstop after reading this.

If his point is pointless biko tell us your point.

No matter the defenders brought in if that midfield & Attack is not sorted we will still b battling with relegation bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2021
Looking at what has panned out so far in this Arteta regime, one thing is very clear to me. Arteta is ot a good player manager. He seems to be towing a Frank Lampard path where he always seems to have issues with senior players and whether he likes it or not, you need these experienced heads at their best to achieve anything.

It's questionable to be looking to buy 19 and 20 year olds all over the place when we have an academy to produce such. The focus should be quality players with good experience to merge with the exciting talents we have to create a balanced team capable of delivering results.

There is no excuse for him at this point and by now he should be facing the sack if results do not improve just by accumulating points but by a clear and consistent playing pattern that is exciting and creating and putting away enough chances to win games. 3 months from now is my verdict on him at this point in time

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
kodded:
xhaka should better not sign another contract extension because as it stands arteta might not be here for long and he will be the next scaoegoat if everything goes bad again
Even this contract extension they gave him is highly unnecessary. He signed a new 4yr deal, so as it stands, I don't care if we'll extend his contract or not again. My own be say make him no they dey first team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Jencejyde:
Looking at what has panned out so far in this Arteta regime, one thing is very clear to me. Arteta is ot a good player manager. He seems to be towing a Frank Lampard path where he always seems to have issues with senior players and whether he likes it or not, you need these experienced heads at their best to achieve anything.

It's questionable to be looking to buy 19 and 20 year olds all over the place when we have an academy to produce such. The focus should be quality players with good experience to merge with the exciting talents we have to create a balanced team capable of delivering results.

There is no excuse for him at this point and by now he should be facing the sack if results do not improve just by accumulating points but by a clear and consistent playing pattern that is exciting and creating and putting away enough chances to win games. 3 months from now is my verdict on him at this point in time
3 months from now? Like around November before you'll give your verdict? You're really patient Sire!!

Me, if by mid September, no progress, he should be sacked.

As for your other points, I wholly agree

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Jencejyde:

Firstly let me say I don't hold brief for Arteta and I don't mind whether he's sacked or not...so far the team is doing well(which of corse is not the case now)

Let me say this ; some players like to disrespect the coach especially when they feel the coach is just a few years older than them....this happens to coaches who are in their 30's coaching "senior players" approaching their 30's or already in their 30's. I personally don't support the unruly behaviors of such players. If what is being said about Auba and Laca in training is true then I don't really it's Arteta's fault..... I mean if "senior men" that are supposed to be source of inspiration to younger players are non challant about the team's plunging reputation to win Games, then what should u expect from youngsters.

Saka for one adores Auba drawing inference from the way he adores the "pepper necklace" Auba gifted him last season and how I see their chemistry on social media ; now imagine whatever nonsense Auba has going on rubs off on Saka that we all look up to, do u know we might an under 20 star player holding the club to ransom, playing when he feels he need to and even forcing his way out when we need him most?

Maybe Arteta is not a good man manager owing to how he's manage some younger players in the past, but I don't support the kind of mutiny I read is being led by our "senior men"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2021
On the defense wins you titles argument. I am a strong advocate of that notion.

People don't realize that a strong defense is the foundation for actually winning trophies but that defense must be helped significantly by a well drilled midfield and sharp attack.

Italy would never have won the euros if not for those two warhorses at the back helped by a superb organized midfield even though for me their attack was not the best.

That defense always kept them in games no matter the situation.

But in the case of arsenal , Arteta is missing the plot by focussing too much on the defense and not really bolstering the midfield to complement them. Even the defense imo still needs quality at RB and CD as Ben white Gabriel and Kt are the only really quality I see.

For me xhaka has no business playing in Arsenal midfield but relying solely on Esr Sambi and Saka to help Partey is just way too much in a league as competitive as the epl. I expected that by now we should have gotten Madison and Aour or two of any top midfielders out there and let xhaka elneny and William and co leave.

How we have mismanaged the last few months after ending the league in a disgraceful position is still amazing me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Jencejyde:

People don't realize that a strong defense is the foundation for actually winning trophies but that defense must be helped significantly by a well drilled midfield and sharp attack.

Italy would never have won the euros if not for those two warhorses at the back helped by a superb organized midfield even though for me their attack was not the best.

But in the case of arsenal , Arteta is missing the plot by focussing too much on the defense and not really bolstering the midfield to complement them. Even the defense imo still needs quality at RB and CD as Ben white Gabriel and Kt are the only really quality I see.

For me xhaka has no business playing in Arsenal midfield but relying solely on Esr Sambi and Saka to help Partey is just way too much in a league as competitive as the epl. I expected that by now we should have gotten Madison and Aour or two of any top midfielders out there and let xhaka elneny and William and co leave.

How we have mismanaged the last few months after ending the league in a disgraceful position is still amazing me

This is what we keep trying to explain but they just keep taking the whole sentence "defence wins you titles" out of context.....some Don even turn themselves to trolls of the club they claim to support sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Firstly let me say I don't hold brief for Arteta and I don't mind whether he's sacked or not...so far the team is doing well(which of corse is not the case now)

Let me say this ; some players like to disrespect the coach especially when they feel the coach is just a few years older than them....this happens to coaches who are in their 30's coaching "senior players" approaching their 30's or already in their 30's. I personally don't support the unruly behaviors of such players. If what is being said about Auba and Laca in training is true then I don't really it's Arteta's fault..... I mean if "senior men" that are supposed to be source of inspiration to younger players are non challant about the team's plunging reputation to win Games, then what should u expect from youngsters.

Saka for one adores Auba drawing inference from the way he adores the "pepper necklace" Auba gifted him last season and how I see their chemistry on social media ; now imagine whatever nonsense Auba has going on rubs off on Saka that we all look up to, do u know we might an under 20 star player holding the club to ransom, playing when he feels he need to and even forcing his way out when we need him most?

Maybe Arteta is not a good man manager owing to how he's manage some younger players in the past, but I don't support the kind of mutiny I read is being led by our "senior men"

I perfectly get your opinion on the zero tolerance approach and I support it as well.

Well this is where a bit of maturity has to come in play. If Arteta feels his two supposed senior players are displaying attributes he considers harmful to the team in a professional environment, I expected him to have let go of them before coming into the season and work solely with whom you want. Unless this new rancour just happened which is rather unfortunate, then I'd say the manager got it all wrong.

As a manager you know who you can work with and who you cant and you do not wait until the last hour to make crucial decisions in that regards

I respect Antonio Conte especially the famous text message to Diego Costa, where reports said he made it clear to the board that he could no longer work with Costa and threatened to resign if Costa was not sold for him to get who he can work with. What I liked here was that all this was done before the start of pre- season and not going into the opening week of the season. I feel Arteta needs to be more matured and make his decisions much earlier
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Jodera:
3 months from now? Like around November before you'll give your verdict? You're really patient Sire!!

Me, if by mid September, no progress, he should be sacked.

As for your other points, I wholly agree

Lol! Make e get small time redeem himself at least.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

This is what we keep trying to explain but they just keep taking the whole sentence "defence wins you titles" out of context.....some Don even turn themselves to trolls of the club they claim to support sef.

Rightly so. There is no point scoring 10 goals and conceding 11 only to lose the game. Even when the attack can't find a way through, the defense must always hold the fort not to conceed and still give the team a winning chance.

I love an attacking philosophy but I can never accept my team conceeding too many careless goals or even facing too many shots on target just because I want to attack. There has to be a foundation and a balance in any team and I want to believe that foundation starts from the defense and grows into the midfield and finally the attack.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Spy360:

His approach to games.
His french accent.

I loved and adopted this behavior from Wenger smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Jencejyde:

Lol! Make e get small time redeem himself at least.
Small time you say? Person wey get 6months first season, get additional 1yr 2nd season, yet no improvement or progress.

Lol... Sha make we dey see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You have valid and solid points tho, but as jencyjyde says, "was their attitudes so sudden"?
I mean, these guys have been in arsenal camp since and played all preseason matches, how come during the match proper, their attitudes are found wanting?

My opinion is that Arteta should find a way to incorporate at least one of those two into the squad back (either through sweet talks or persuasion or anything). Balogun is not ready, and it's not as if he's some kind of halaand or mbappe yet. If balogun was coming back from a successful loan, it would have been better, but this is someone coming straight up from academy who had just played a competitive football with senior team once or twice.

Let him just have at least one of them for this season, then bin both while getting a major striker next season, cos to me, it's a big risk he's taking not starting any.
Any coach that takes such a risk already have a very good ready talent coming in, but in this case Arteta has none
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jencejyde:

I think you guys are always making our point. How it's now turned as if we're talking something different Is what I clearly don't understand.

The question I want to ask is, do we have a well drilled midfield, or do we have a sharp attack presently?
We're lacking seriously in those two department, so I wonder how those two departments will help the defence significantly. Take a look at Brentford's game, once the ball is sent into the midfield, our midfielders lose both the first ball and second ball. We have 2 midfielders who aren't that experienced fully, while the most experienced is the least talented. I wonder how you wanted them to cope with that press. As for the attack, you sef see am na. Balogun was subdued drastically, martinelli got lost in the game, while Pepe (the most experienced) was doubled down.
Now with those two department lacking, why won't Mari turn into a scam? why won't the defence be under severe pressure? And you know once pressure is involved, pipe must burst one way or the other.

As for Italy, they have a very good defence, very good midfielder and their attack was good (Cf not too good, but chiesa and Insigne were very bright). So there you have it, great defence, great midfield, good attack. Why won't they win?

I just feel we're all saying same thing, but really I don't know the reason why we're having this differences to be honest.

Nb: We're not against having good defence, but wen midfield and attack is in tatters, there's nothing the team can do significantly, and that here is our point
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jodera:
interpret na
He they swear for arsenal ancestors and upcoming generation cos of the embarrassment he got from the viewing center after making mouth we will disfigure Brentford
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jodera:
You have valid and solid points tho, but as jencyjyde says, "was their attitudes so sudden"?
I mean, these guys have been in arsenal camp since and played all preseason matches, how come during the match proper, their attitudes are found wanting?

My opinion is that Arteta should find a way to incorporate at least one of those two into the squad back (either through sweet talks or persuasion or anything). Balogun is not ready, and it's not as if he's some kind of halaand or mbappe yet. If balogun was coming back from a successful loan, it would have been better, but this is someone coming straight up from academy who had just played a competitive football with senior team once or twice.

Let him just have at least one of them for this season, then bin both while getting a major striker next season, cos to me, it's a big risk he's taking not starting any.
Any coach that takes such a risk already have a very good ready talent coming in, but in this case Arteta has none

To be clear what u are saying is for the coach to have two clearly undisciplined players incorporated into the team because they are senior players and there's no senior replacement for them..... well let's see how that works out in th coming weeks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

What goes around, comes around! So when he was treating Saliba/ Nelson/ Niles/ Pepe and other younger players with disrespect I knew it was a matter of time. I remember in one of my post last season and before this season started, I said I was worried about the younger players especially with how Arteta is treating their peer. I said it was a matter of time. I even asked Oga Obaligwe "what if Saka and ESR become frustrated and express themselves"..What is new about this issue? Did this mutiny not happen last season when they denied it? Last season Luiz almost led a coup against Arteta, there were rumors about a clash during training but it was debunked.

You want to know the truth? Here is the truth....The players can see the preferential treatment in the team being meted by Ateta and the different groups are reacting. Boss listen, you earn respect, its not about position. The experienced players are in real terms questioning his coaching because of the results and where the team is right now. I am not saying I support it but Arteta lacks man management skills and that is one of his biggest issue outside of a dire lack of implementing proper tactics. I remember asking, will Arteta coach 24 years and younger players for the rest of his life? Well here we are.

Arteta is a scam..he needs to go..Everything is wrong at this point and the ship has sunk.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:

He they swear for arsenal ancestors and upcoming generation cos of the embarrassment he got from the viewing center after making mouth we will disfigure Brentford
grin grin grin

Omo, the kind confidence wey I get prior meeting Brentford eh, I no sure dat guy been get am reach me sef. Na hide I dey hide for my friends. One of my friend bin bet put arsenal win or draw, I confidently told him that arsenal will win sef, say mk him put straight win to increase odd grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

To be clear what u are saying is for the coach to have two clearly undisciplined players incorporated into the team because they are senior players and there's no senior replacement for them..... well let's see how that works out in th coming weeks
it's crazy, yeah but that's what I'm saying.
If only he'd given balogun the chance nketiah had last season, I wouldn't have bothered.
But now, relying solely on balogun and/or nketiah is recipe for disaster

He should just look for a compromise with them, tell them they're playing for arsenal and the fans, and they should put their ego aside first(like persuade and talk to them). We don't have the talent to takeover those two if they're sidelined, and it's not as if our midfielders are popping in goals sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jencejyde:

Bro, at the Italicized nobody here disagree about that in fact we all unanimously agree on that and at the bolded still affirm your second paragraph the the italicized own so I will take both 2nd and 3rd as a same point in different format.

Italy you used as an example doesn't tally with Arsenal because we are talking about the league here and not some cup competition.

Using same Italy to counter your claim, they are playing cup competition and a lot of dirty works is expected which also made Chelsea to lift the CL trophy with her blunt attack (werner havertz and co) in summary cup competition is not good enough as a yardstick to judge a player and/or a team.

Back to your whole content, is Arsenal aspiring to lift the EPL or to rebuild the team to be a contestant of Top4 if the answer is the latter definitely the midfield and attack needed to b bolster fess b4 bolstering the defence to compete for the trophy.

Consequently, our claim, stand and/or opinion is to build the midfield and attack to gel fess b4 bolstering the defence because defender are easier to integrate into squad in other words to build attack is harder compare to building defense and we cited the likes of Dortmund, Liverpool, Man city, Chelsea of Mouhinro (fess and second tenure) Barcelona and even the old Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Akinbahm:

Bro, at the Italicized nobody here disagree about that in fact we all unanimously agree on that and at the bolded still affirm your second paragraph the the italicized own so I will take both 2nd and 3rd as a same point in different format.

Italy you used as an example doesn't tally with Arsenal because we are talking about the league here and not some cup competition.

Using same Italy to counter your claim, they are playing cup competition and a lot of dirty works is expected which also made Chelsea to lift the CL trophy with her blunt attack (werner havertz and co) in summary cup competition is not good enough as a yardstick to judge a player and/or a team.

Back to your whole content, is Arsenal aspiring to lift the EPL or to rebuild the team to be a contestant of Top4 if the answer is the latter definitely the midfield and attack needed to b bolster fess b4 bolstering the defence to compete for the trophy.

Consequently, our claim, stand and/or opinion is to build the midfield and attack to gel fess b4 bolstering the defence because defender are easier to integrate into squad in other words to build attack is harder compare to building defense and we cited the likes of Dortmund, Liverpool, Man city, Chelsea of Mouhinro (fess and second tenure) Barcelona and even the old Arsenal.
Exactly our point in summary.
It's only a tall dream to think that we're hoping to win the league in this our present state

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.