Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2303954 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Spy360:

Another senseless talk. cry

You are desperately craving the attention your parents failed to give you from me.

I can’t play the father figure in your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
I hope we all see who started this in the first place
Why must he shove his opinion on people's throat, this is not the first,second time he has been insulting people cos their opinion doesn't tally with his
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Make Una no turn this thing too fight na.

Spy360 Ur blood too dey hot. Abeg for the sake of peace please apologize and let us all move on from this topic
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ForValour: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

You are desperately craving the attention your parents failed to give you from me.

E be like dis wan go enter o embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

You're a wasted cum.

Ask your milf mom.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Haba...
Wetin diz thread dey turn to na?? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Make Una no turn this thing too fight na.

Spy360 Ur blood too dey hot. Abeg for the sake of peace please apologize and let us all move on from this topic
I have little patience for idiots. It's not my fault.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hahahaha. I just read a news on GOAL.

so barca is offering you guys coutinho in exchange for auba. If arsenal doesnt agree to this, u all should stone arteta nd kroenke to death.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
If I offend anyone and need to apologize I will. It's not a problem for me. But I have no apology for a coward who uses snide remarks. Anyone trolling this thread is stupid, and I won't waste time letting them know.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
coutinho should solve u guys A.M and right wing problem. Arsenal even needs someone that takes outside shots like coutinho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hahahaha. I just read a news on GOAL.

so barca is offering you guys coutinho in exchange for auba. If arsenal doesnt agree to this, u all should stone arteta nd kroenke to death.
Na to know weda the news really legit or not.
I still dey see am as rumor first
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is a faceless forum, whoever will not make intelligent contributions but uses insultive remarks to address people on this thread will get the heat from me. Such dullards should humbly read and pass.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
Na to know weda the news really legit or not.
I still dey see am as rumor first
It seems legit bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spy360:
If I offend anyone and need to apologize I will. It's not a problem for me. But I have no apology for a coward who uses snide remarks. Anyone trolling this thread is stupid, and I won't waste time letting them know.
But on a more serious note, I don't see anything wrong in trolling this thread. Even dem Chelsea and man u thread wey dey more successful than us, people still dey troll their thread, how much more us wey our thread suppose be lord of banter.

The least you could have done is ignore Kokane's post, after all he didn't mention you in any of his side trolling. I know say na only arsenal issues cause una beef, but make una no carry am go far abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
It seems legit bro.
Hmmmm.... I pray it's legit oo.

Make I see the decision wey the Ogas at the top wan make first
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
mostob:
Good day fellow gooners..

Despite the volume, I went through the argument. I must also commend you all for been civil.

IMO, defence will win you a cup maybe but attack will win you a league. The more your attacking threats, the more your opponents will be scared of you. But if a team build the defence while the attack (and midfield-as applicable to arsenal) is blunt, sooner or later, the defence will crack. Having a balanced team is good but attack is the first line of defence.
Just when you brought this up, e com turn jinx grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spy360:
This is a faceless forum, whoever will not make intelligent contributions but uses insultive remarks to address people on this thread will get the heat from me. Such dullards should humbly read and pass.

Nwanne, abeg e neva reach like that Na..
@Kokaneprodigy and everyone have the right to air his/their own opinion, as divergent as it may seem to you. Una too dey take things personal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
See wetin bad results dey cause? Arteta I blame you.. This alone is another reason Arteta must be sacked. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Roland17:
See wetin bad results dey cause? Arteta I blame you.. This alone is another reason Arteta must be sacked. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Spanish Ikhana on the beats grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
Hmmmm.... I pray it's legit oo.

Make I see the decision wey the Ogas at the top wan make first
Wetin barca wan use auba do sef. That guy don finish oo.
Keeping laca go mke sense for una. That one still dey score. Him no just dey consistent or mke una offer laca for braithewait, he is keen to leave barca as him dey find fresh contract terms, probably an increase in his wage, which barca wouldnt give him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Keeping laca go mke sense for una. That one still dey score. Him no just dey consistent or mke una offer laca for braithewait, he is keen to leave barca as him dey find fresh contract terms, probably an increase in his wage, which barca wouldnt give him.
Bros, na so you hate us reach? undecided
Braithwaite is 30yrs, yet you wan mk we buy am, still increase him wage like willian own. Wetin bd difference?

Braithwaite ko, Bray Wyatt ni grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
Bros, na so you hate us reach? undecided
Braithwaite is 30yrs, yet you wan mk we buy am, still increase him wage like willian own. Wetin bd difference?

Braithwaite ko, Bray Wyatt ni grin
Lol. I no knw xay braithwaite don enter 30 ooo. Me i been just dey reason am, no be as u dey think am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. I no knw xay braithwaite don enter 30 ooo. Me i been just dey reason am, no be as u dey think am grin
Lol... Na 30 sha.

Na just make dem get head for that deal Auba-cout swap abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Happy birthday to the greatest foreign striker in EPL history

The man who made most of us love this club ; the Igwe of sublime goals.

Thierry "Hall of famer" Henry

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
While I agree Stan is really badluck for arsenal and our decline started during his takeover. But if we look critically, our decline didn't start in 2011(during his takeover) but between 2007-2009(I'll say 2008 tho). And the main reason for arsenal decline to me was David Dein. Yes David Dein, he was so instrumental to arsenal and Wenger's success. From signing players necessary for the team, to tying players down before their contract expires, to selling players at very good price. That's Dein for you. There are good deals Wenger would have scuttled, if not for Dein and there are deals Wenger would have kept(instead of sell) or sold for cheap if not for Dein again. No wonder our squad of golden era years stayed long together and our squad post-dein never last too long together and even if they did, they're either sold for cheap or free. No wonder after Dein departure, we're no longer that club that signs unknown talented players for a cheap. I think the only two we bought post-dein are nasri and Eduardo (if I'm correct) compared to the many dross we bought in yaya sanogo, Silvester and so on. If Dein was in arsenal, I'm sure at least Suarez would have donned arsenal Jersey instead of the embarrassment we did to ourselves.

Dein was really a big miss and Even Arsene Wenger knows that, no Wonder arsenal players down the years were inferior compared to the superior players arsenal keeps getting year on year from when arsene was appointed
u are right but remember we had d issue of moving from Highbury ....but after then he too over ...and boooom it was all about selling ...balancing the sheets etc...I just have the bliv that with SK we are going down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spy360:
Auba in exchange for Conthino? What do u think?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
ndidibabe:
Auba in exchange for Conthino? What do u think?
Aubameyang will most likely be shunted to the RW which is a pain in the eyes. I'd rather have Coutinho there. He's younger, PL experienced, and can equally get goals. Hopefully he will be fit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bakynes(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
The Problem with Arsenal Football Club right now is Mikel Arteta. Asides the Kroenke who aren't willing to spend buying players, Arteta is a Pep Wannabe who wants his players at Arsenal not suited to the Man City style to play out from the back like he learnt under Pep. He forgets that the owners of Man City are willing to provide any amount of money just for Pep to bring in players he wants that will suit his style and inturn deliver the Champions league to the club. The Kroenke's are not willing to spend so how will you bring in such players that will suit the Arteta style he learnt under Pep. So this is where Arteta is the problem, he is not willing to bend by using another tactics that suit the current crop of Arsenal players,he is hell bent on playing from the back reason why the goal keeper and defenders keep making mistakes. Another Experienced Manager who can adjust his tactics will get more from this Arsenal side.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spy360:

You're a wasted cum.

Ask your milf mom.
So wishful of you to like to fck my mom.
I can’t say same about yours though. cos Even a dog won’t want to be within 100 feet radius of your mom, out of fear of being infested with ticks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
I feel Auba will thrive at barca, lots of creativity, his style suits them, easy football, No stress, just give me the ball in space to run at/with and finish or tap ins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Na 30 sha.

Na just make dem get head for that deal Auba-cout swap abeg
I used to think he's in his early 20s
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fkhalifa:

I feel Auba will thrive at barca, lots of creativity, his style suits them, easy football, No stress, just give me the ball in space to run at/with and finish or tap ins.
Coutinho swap won’t be a bad idea if the wage is reasonable.
Asking for a high wage at that age is a no no for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.