Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2330580 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

So wishful of you to like to fck my mom.
I can’t say same about yours though. cos Even a dog won’t want to be within 100 feet radius of your mom, out of fear of being infested with ticks.
As long as I won't pay for the whoore.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fkhalifa:

I feel Auba will thrive at barca, lots of creativity, his style suits them, easy football, No stress, just give me the ball in space to run at/with and finish or tap ins.
I'm pretty sure he's going to grace the bench there. I know u're saying this because u're hoping for d swap to happen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spy360:

As long as I won't pay for the whoore.
You'd fvck a supposed old woman. Niggi what kind of freak are u?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
@spy360/kokaneprodigy

Come on now! Guys make una try na! E neva reach like dis na. We can disagree but no be to dey do dis kain tin na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
If this Coutinho deal happens, it will solve a three fold problem for us.

1. A quality player who can man the RW.
2. An AM who can create and be a model for ESR.
3. A midfielder who can score.

A straight swap will be a major coup.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ForValour: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

So wishful of you to like to fck my mom.
I can’t say same about yours though. cos Even a dog won’t want to be within 100 feet radius of your mom, out of fear of being infested with ticks.
Man, beat down.
You do not need to go this personal to make your position known.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spy360:
If this Coutinho deal happens, it will solve a three fold problem for us.

1. A quality player who can man the RW.
2. An AM who can create and be a model for ESR.
3. A midfielder who can score.

A straight swap will be a major coup.

I don't even bother myself with this rumour. I don't think Barcelona is interested in Auba. Lacazette and/or Nketiah might leave though.

Rather I wanna see us sign Odegaard and Lautaro Martinez + a good backup keeper.... That is possible.

If Arteta doesn't get his team and tactics right after few more matches, we let him go and then get an experienced manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
ForValour:

Man, beat down.
You do not need to go this personal to make your positional known.
Did you miss the part where that cretin kept insulting and I was ignoring him?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

I don't even bother myself with this rumour. I don't think Barcelona is interested in Auba. Lacazette and/or Nketiah might leave though.

Rather I wanna see us sign Odegaard and Lautaro Martinez + a good backup keeper.... That is possible.

If Arteta doesn't get his team and tactics right after few more matches, we let him go and then get an experienced manager.

Honestly, Arsenal transfer rumours are just overfull.

As for your mentions, Odegaard and the backup keeper are very possible. I am not sure of Martinez coming.

Whatever is the case, we sure need more signings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
Just when you brought this up, e com turn jinx grin cheesy
e shock me too my brother
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
sammymarvin:
u are right but remember we had d issue of moving from Highbury ....but after then he too over ...and boooom it was all about selling ...balancing the sheets etc...I just have the bliv that with SK we are going down
All these wouldn't have been issues if Dein was around. In fact lemme burst your bubble.

Do you know it was David Dein that made it possible(pathway) for Kroenke to buy arsenal? He wanted arsenal to be a one-man club with the way Chelsea was brandishing money upandan then due to Abrahamovic, so he felt that for arsenal to still be in that echelon and compete, arsenal need to be controlled by one man too instead of board. The board disagreed which led to his unfortunate dismissal (or resignation). But by then he's already sowed the seed. Since his dismissal, arsenal have never been the same and Wenger have been confused.

That stadium wey dem dey tell us say na wetin dey chop money, na lie joor... Dem no know how to take run the business excellently like Dein na why dem use stadium dey cover our eyes

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fkhalifa:

I used to think he's in his early 20s
lol... Even me wen I see him age at first I surprise ooo grin

The guy too young for him age, abi na late bloomer so we no too know am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
mostob:
e shock me too my brother
Lol... Today own shock plus surprise me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ForValour: 12:38am On Aug 18, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Did you miss the part where that cretin kept insulting and I was ignoring him?
I know such jabs can really be annoying.
Most of the time I just read some select messages and ignore unneccesary/emotional arguments.
Despite your level of education and intelligence people may still have a different opinion which isn't so bad in itself, but to get this dirty, trying to outdo each other in the use of gutter language is what l found discomforting and rather unfortunate.
It is a supposed faceless forum, and everyone will tell you he is a king
You can hold on to what you know to be right and let others enjoy their perspective even if such is so jagged.
Not all fights are worth the drama.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:07am On Aug 18, 2021
So it looks like we are going in for M. Odegaard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:09am On Aug 18, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Coutinho swap won’t be a bad idea if the wage is reasonable.
Asking for a high wage at that age is a no no for me.
Instead of coutinho why not buy drinkwater from us .. he's English too grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Roland17:
So it looks like we are going in for M. Odegaard.

I've never been one big fan of this Odegaard. To me he's not that explosive AM I'm looking forward to seeing us sign. I mean he's just there and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Premier League's most expensive squads - how Big Six compare to Man City's record-breaking team
Manchester City broke the record for the most expensive starting XI in Premier League history against Tottenham, but how far clear are they ahead of their Big Six rivals?

Chelsea may have set the tone for lavish spending when Roman Abramovich became their billionaire owner in 2003. But no club has spent more on transfers than Man City’s £1.6bn over the past 13 years.

* Fees are based on reported figures at time of transfer announcements

Arsenal
Starting XI: £247.5m

Bernd Leno (£22.5m); Calum Chambers (£16m), Ben White (£50m), Pablo Mari (£4m), Kieran Tierney (£25m); Granit Xhaka (£34m), Albert Sambi Lokonga (£18m); Nicolas Pepe (£72m), Emile Smith Rowe (Youth), Gabriel Martinelli (£6m); Folarin Balogun (Youth).

Bench: £18.5m

Karl Hein (Youth), Rob Holding (£2m), Nuno Tavares (£8.5m), Cedric (Free), Hector Bellerin (Youth), Mohamed Elneny (£8m), Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Youth), Bukayo Saka (Youth), Reiss Nelson (Youth).

TOTAL: £265.5m

Tottenham
Starting XI: £161m

Hugo Lloris (£12m); Japhet Tanganga (Youth), Davinson Sanchez (£42m), Eric Dier (£5m), Sergio Reguilon (£25m); Oliver Skipp (Youth), Dele Alli (£5m), Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (£3m); Lucas Moura (£21m), Heueng-min Son (£23m), Steven Bergwijn (£25m).

Bench: £145.8m

Pierluigi Gollini (Free), Cristian Romero (£42m), Ben Davies (£10m), Giovani Lo Celso (£42.8m), Moussa Sissoko (£30m), Bryan Gil (£21m), Dane Scarlett (Youth).

TOTAL: £306.8m

Liverpool

Starting XI: £366.5m

Alisson Becker (£67m); Trent Alexander-Arnold (Youth), Joel Matip (Free), Virgil van Dijk (£75m), Kostas Tsimikas (£11.5m); James Milner (Free), Oxlade-Chamberlain (£35m), Naby Keita (£65m); Mohamed Salah (£38m), Diogo Jota (£41m), Sadio Mane (£34m).

Bench: £127.5m

Caomhin Kelleher (Youth), Joe Gomez (£2m), Ibrahima Konate (£35m), Fabinho (£40m), Ben Woodburn (Youth), Takumi Minamino (£8.5m), Harvey Elliott (£3m), Roberto Firmino (£29m), Divock Origi (£10m).

TOTAL: £494m

Chelsea

Starting XI: £283.8m

Edouard Mendy (£22m); Trevoh Chalobah (Youth), Andreas Christensen (£1m), Antonio Rudiger (£29m); Cesar Azpilicueta (£7m), Jorginho (£57m), Mateo Kovacic (£40m), Marcos Alonso (£23m); Mason Mount (Youth), Timo Werner (£47.5m), Christian Pulisic (£57.3m).

Bench: £227m

Kepa Arrizabalaga (£71m), Thiago Silva (Free), Kurt Zouma (£12m), Emerson (£23m), Ben Chilwell (£50m), Reece James (Youth), Kai Havertz (£72m), Callum Hudson-Odoi (Youth), Tammy Abraham (Youth).

TOTAL: £510.8m

Manchester United
Starting XI: £419.5m

David de Gea (£20m); Aaron Wan-Bissaka (£50m), Victor Lindelof (£38m), Harry Maguire (£80m), Luke Shaw (£27m); Fred (£52m), Scott McTominay (Youth); Daniel James (£17m), Bruno Fernandes (£46.5m), Paul Pogba (£89m); Mason Greenwood (Youth).

Bench: £240m

Tom Heaton (Free), Diogo Dalot (£19m), Brandon Williams (Youth), Nemanja Matic (£40m), Donny van de Beek (£35m), Andreas Pereira (Youth), Juan Mata (£37m), Jadon Sancho (£73m), Anthony Martial (£36m).

TOTAL: £659.5m

Manchester City
Starting XI: £519.7m

Ederson (£34m); Joao Cancelo (£52m), Ruben Dias (£62m), Nathan Ake (£40m), Benjamin Mendy (£48m), Fernandinho (£34m), Ilkay Gundogan (£19.7m), Jack Grealish (£100m); Riyad Mahrez (£60m), Ferran Torres (£20m), Raheem Sterling (£50m).

Bench: £351.2m

Zack Steffen (£7m), Aymeric Laporte (£60m), John Stones (£47.5m), Oleksandr Zinchenko (£1.7m), Kyle Walker (£49m), Rodri (£61m), Bernardo Silva (£43m), Kevin de Bruyne (£55m), Gabriel Jesus (£27m).

TOTAL: £870.9m

I think Man City get the value for their money. But Guadiola is a fraud. His bench alone should be enough to compete for the league. Tomorrow he buys Kane and wins another title.

If we add Aubameyang and Lacazette, ours will go higher. Poor spending.

The most efficiently run club financially is Tottenham, but no trophies to prove it.

I love what Chelsea is doing.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:55am On Aug 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I've never been one big fan of this Odegaard. To me he's not that explosive AM I'm looking forward to seeing us sign. I mean he's just there and nothing more.
Me too, I like the guy but wen factoring what we really need in an Am, I feel we need more than what he actually provides...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 18, 2021
fredoooooo:

Instead of coutinho why not buy drinkwater from us .. he's English too grin
Do you guys have drinkzobo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2021
ForValour:

I know such jabs can really be annoying.
Most of the time I just read some select messages and ignore unneccesary/emotional arguments.
Despite your level of education and intelligence people may still have a different opinion which isn't so bad in itself, but to get this dirty, trying to outdo each other in the use of gutter language is what l found discomforting and rather unfortunate.
It is a supposed faceless forum, and everyone will tell you he is a king
You can hold on to what you know to be right and let others enjoy their perspective even if such is so jagged.
Not all fights are worth the drama.
No matter how much I troll even on a rival’s thread I will never use foul language on anyone unless you have a go at me first. Dude kept quoting me throwing foul words at me I ignored and he felt he could keep doing it.

If not extreme stupidity what else will make someone act that way.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Jodera:
Me too, I like the guy but wen factoring what we really need in an Am, I feel we need more than what he actually provides...

Exactly!

I feel we need a guy Smith-Rowe can learn from and not some who is his contemporary that he can compete with and most likely outshine sef.

I mean someone like what Bruno is to man utd; he came, made everyone else look out of place and made sure they step up their game to match up with his high performance. Even dem pogba bought for record fee are stepping up cos Bruno is doing marvelously well.......

That's the kind of AM I want to see us sign not Odegaard that was here on loan last season and not really the main man we craved to see ahead of the home grown Smith-Rowe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Jodera:
He's young and played only half season in England the most difficult league he has shown some flashes of brilliance too
I prefer Madison too but we manage what we have
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Exactly!

I feel we need a guy Smith-Rowe can learn from and not some who is his contemporary that he can compete with and most likely outshine sef.

I mean someone like what Bruno is to man utd; he came, made everyone else look out of place and made sure they step up their game to match up with his high performance. Even dem pogba bought for record fee are stepping up cos Bruno is doing marvelously well.......

That's the kind of AM I want to see us sign not Odegaard that was here on loan last season and not really the main man we craved to see ahead of the home grown Smith-Rowe
That should be bernado Silva then cos even with Madison ESR can outshine him and won't learn much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2021
iamoyindamola:

That should be bernado Silva then cos even with Madison ESR can outshine him and won't learn much

lol....Smith-Rowe outshine Maddison? How?

That guy is a good set piece taker, good dribbler and can shoot really well; especially those R2-whining-shots.

If Smith-Rowe learning is the focus of getting AM/ 10, then Maddison should be the one to be signed. The only metric Bernardo Silva is at par with Maddison is dribbling.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

lol....Smith-Rowe outshine Maddison? How?

That guy is a good set piece taker, good dribbler and can shoot really well; especially those R2-whining-shots.

If Smith-Rowe learning is the focus of getting AM/ 10, then Maddison should be the one to be signed. The only metric Bernardo Silva is at par with Maddison is dribbling.
ESR is actually a good AM he just need to add scoring to his game, same issue saka is having and iwobi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2021
iamoyindamola:

ESR is actually a good AM he just need to add scoring to his game, same issue saka is having and iwobi

I never said Smith-Rowe is a bad AM.....I'm only pointing it out to u that Maddison is a good AM, can shoot really well at goal, can dribble and is really good at setpieces ( especially freekicks).

I will appreciate if he's brought into the fold and have Smith-Rowe learn some of the aforementioned stuff from him as against Bernardo Silva u suggested earlier.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Exactly!

Lol... As if you know wetin dey my mind.
I remember pre-bruno how man u were having 1-0 or 0-0 scorelines, but immediately Bruno came 5-0s, 4-0s became a norm. We need that kind lift in this team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2021
iamoyindamola:

He's young and played only half season in England the most difficult league he has shown some flashes of brilliance too
I prefer Madison too but we manage what we have
Yeah sure,
Hopefully, I pray he improves very well with us this season and add scoring to his goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I swear.. I hope they add scoring to their game well. They're young and I hope they work on it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ForValour: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

No matter how much I troll even on a rival’s thread I will never use foul language on anyone unless you have a go at me first. Dude kept quoting me throwing foul words at me I ignored and he felt he could keep doing it.

If not extreme stupidity what else will make someone act that way.
Not that he has the monopoly to the craze.
He may be more emotions than logical reasoning but with less foul mentions his tantrums will eventually dry out.
I am not against you and l don't fault how you choose to handle this but l think there should be limit to the depth the madness should go.
Have a blessed day, Bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... As if you know wetin dey my mind.
I remember pre-bruno how man u were having 1-0 or 0-0 scorelines, but immediately Bruno came 5-0s, 4-0s became a norm. We need that kind lift in this team.

Exactly! We need someone who will drive the team, inspire them to give their best and not join the rest of the pack to keep trying and trying with little or no drive. We had that guy in Sanchez, but he's not been replaced since he left.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, Whizlight(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.