Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2304248 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2021
pamcode:
where is torrreira now sef? I thought the guy balled in his first season.
The way Emery take scatter out midfield should be one of his legacies

He single handedly killed that department
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Wtf grin grin grin grin grin
They should free this guy na, we know our problem

He also relegated Chesterfield before joining Bournemouth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning o
The funniest thing you will read online today is Assnal fans asking themselves if they still support Assnal ..  they're like "baba you still dey support Assnal " cheesy grin wink grin cheesy
We must troll una

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2021
kodded:

How can you blame saka for not tracking back when it's obvious xhaka was the main culprit yesterday.

The back 5 consists of Cedric, holding, mari, teireny and xhaka.
Due to xhaka limitations, teireny had to play both LCB and LB role last match, that was way he lost his steam quickly.

Xhaka was meant to assists mari and holding especially against Lukaku, but that man was no where to be found forcing teirney to do his job and at the same time bombing forwad for a cross.

Ask yourself will Lukaku find it easy if partey was infront of the defenders yesterday?

Xhaka killed the match tempo with his frequent back pass and he destroyed our defensive shape because of his speed.

My consolation from that match is that sambi and partey double pivot might look promising atleast from what I have seen in that kid I must admit that arteta has struck a gold mine in that belgain kid.
Read between d lines I said d Coach and not Saka...it's all about tactics

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2021
pamcode:
where is torrreira now sef? I thought the guy balled in his first season.
We have to ask Arterta o, Torreira just needed a strong Partey beside him and see how they both will balance the midfield..
They both can defend,attack and are mobile. With lokonga and Guen coming off the bench.

Those pair just need a Madison/Fekir/ESR upfront.

But Arterta came and destroy everything by preferring Xhaka over them all.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2021
"They were the better team. When they play at their best, which I think they did today, they are champions of Europe,” said an evidently disappointed Arteta.

They have world class players and to match them at that level is difficult.

"In the first half it took us a long time to regain the ball in wide areas. We concede two goals but the way the team responded, and the crowd never gave up, it gave us hope in the second half."
.... Words of Arteta

I swear with the words of this coach, we are a long way from the top. From what I deduced, he's even accepted defeat before the game, no wonder most people said he was clueless about how to counter Chelsea ystdy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2021
kodded:

Leicester quoted £60m for maddison and he was eager to join us.

Before the Euros, man city wanted £60m for sterling

We spent £138m this transfer window, so tell me how would it be difficult?

Edit: his tactis is just like pep tactis which require 2 CM to feed the striker and assit the wingers and fullbacks

Basically that's why pep always chooses 4-3-3, because it allow two 8's to roam the midfiled while a sindle pivot DM to shield the defense from counter.

But arteta is using same tactics in a 4-2-3-1 formation which means unlike pep style of play that required two 8's that assisted the attackers thereby increases the creativity in the team especially through the middle.
Arteta plays with a lone 10 who is charged with the burden of providing support in both the left and right areas of the pitch all by himself and obviously our current 10 lacks the experience to play that position in full effect.
This analysis you put up there is top notch. Kudos.

Let's see how things can improve with Ødegaard.

Stop associating with useless iamoyindamola, or shameless kokaneprodigy, they will make you stupid as they are.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Then he's clueless if he's copying another person.
He can't think with his head
With that empty gourd you call your head, what do you know about 'thinking'.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360:

This analysis you put up there is top notch. Kudos.

Let's see how things can improve with Ødegaard.

Stop associating with useless iamoyindamola, or shameless kokaneprodigy, they will make you stupid as they are.
You are extremely stupid, and Your father must be so shameless. How do you explain raising dregs like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:
"They were the better team. When they play at their best, which I think they did today, they are champions of Europe,” said an evidently disappointed Arteta.

They have world class players and to match them at that level is difficult.

"In the first half it took us a long time to regain the ball in wide areas. We concede two goals but the way the team responded, and the crowd never gave up, it gave us hope in the second half."
.... Words of Arteta

I swear with the words of this coach, we are a long way from the top. From what I deduced, he's even accepted defeat before the game, no wonder most people said he was clueless about how to counter Chelsea ystdy
If you see me support Arteta it is because he has not been sacked yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

You are extremely stupid, and Your father must be so shameless. How do you explain raising dregs like you
Ignore the mofo he is probably on the heat
We are not the cause of his problems
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Last season we conceded 39 goals that’s among the top 3 teams with least goals conceded only two other teams Chelsea and city conceded lower with 36 and 32 respectively. but we scored a paltry 55 goals that’s an average of 1.4 goals per game same number of goals with the likes of Aston Villla.
Yet a manager in his right senses that wants to win the league keeps spending on defense. We had a similar stat 2 seasons ago guess where he strengthened?

Let's wait patiently for the team he is trying to build.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360:

If you see me support Arteta it is because he has not been sacked yet.
Hmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

As e pain you like this, keep hitting your head on the wall. Of what use is an empty skull full of concoction worse than fufu?

You that said your mother raised you in a brothel, who give you mouth to refer to someone's father?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Ignore the mofo he is probably on the heat
We are not the cause of his problems
I will change my moniker the day you will make an intelligent comment. Anytime you get one just quote me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2021
This fool keep blabbing like a bitch on the loose grin grin
Go and meet your wretched mother for attention

Fooooooool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Akinbahm:

... If only we're seeing improvement, it would have been better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:
... If only we're seeing improvement, it would have been better

Improvement with the likes of Xhaka in midfield and Auba being played widely?

Bro, Xhaka in that team, No better LW and a better AM forget it this season gonna be over long.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2021
sammymarvin:
Yesterday I was kind of are angry with Arteta but ...I saw a new light yesterday ....Sambi to me Is not a defensive midfielder but he is a player in d mode of Fab that lad got passes in him and was always available to receive d ball it was as if he has been playing in d EPl for seasons...he effective made playing from d back easy...also the team fought thru out d 90mins never dropping there heads .....I was happy with Auba he added fire to our squad...Smith Rowe is a beast that guy will come good always running ..he was unlucky could have gotten a goal...I was impressed with Leno his distribution was better yesterday ....also our counters were good I believe with d coming back of Auba and laca will c us score goals

Now my anger with Arteta/Mari....If I was d Coach ...I will say to Mari magnet Lukaku..Man mark him...for grab...push etc u go hard on him...for d for first 40mins Mari was just to soft ...u don't do that when playing with Lukaku he is strong hence u need to b dirty on him...hit his knees..draw his shirt....do a CHELLENI on him..it's either Arteta dnt tell him or he was scared....now
I was also angry because Mikel
should have told Saka to drop back to form a back Five just to stop James I never blame Tierney for d goals becos he was trying to help Mari...
On a final note we need steel in some areas...a new defensive midfielder eg Ndidi..
In d defense may be Gabriel Mag...can be a beast because I have not been impressed with Mari looks like he is not in form
Then a right back a proper right back....to me Cedric and Bellerin should leave ..we need a new right back...
Finally I stick with my club I know the team will come good
Hopefully we get a decent RB before close of TW. I am also looking forward to the return of Lacazette. It's clear how important these exeprienced ones are to the team, since we aren't getting any new striker.

By the way, you will do well to avoid the likes of iamoyindamola and kokaneprodigy. These two imbecilles will never make any intellectual or intelligent posts, but will only pick faults in what others have put up. They have succeeded in chasing away many brilliant fans from this thread. Don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Akinbahm:

Improvement with the likes of Xhaka in midfield and Auba being played widely?

Bro, Xhaka in that team, No better LW and a better AM forget it this season gonna be over long.
Lol... I was only replying cos you said "let's wait patiently"

Reason why I said we can only wait patiently if there's improvement sef, but since there's no improvement what's the need to be waiting patiently?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This fool keep blabbing like a bitch on the loose grin grin
Go and meet your wretched mother for attention

Fooooooool
Lol. Go to Man United thread and see how they will chase you out with pesticides. grin grin grin

I'll keep getting your attention until you carry your gonorrhoeal infested brain and fvck out of this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Fatherless Kokaneprodigy and motherless iamoyindamola. Here is a deliverance service you shouldn't miss.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Akinbahm:

the only thing Arteta is building is a castle in the air.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360:

Hopefully we get a decent RB before close of TW. I am also looking forward to the return of Lacazette. It's clear how important these exeprienced ones are to the team, since we aren't getting any new striker.

By the way, you will do well to avoid the likes of iamoyindamola and kokaneprodigy. These two imbecilles will never make any intellectual or intelligent posts, but will only pick faults in what others have put up. They have succeeded in chasing away many brilliant fans from this thread. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I'm not sure this club is ready to buy any Rb, so let us just cancel that one off our mind. Also the experienced Cf is what I'm talking about, auba and laca no matter their limitations are our best bet in that cf position. If Arteta has issues with both, then he can kiss arsenal goodbye, except of course he signs a new potent striker. Didn't watch the match ystdy, but I heard Martinelli was subdued, this will be the 2nd time our young inexperienced strikers will be subdued.

As for the bolded, I don't it's necessary one bit, in fact, I feel it's wrong. If you have beef with the duo, you can personally handle it with them. Dragging people not to speak or communicate with them because of your differences doesn't make sense na. Na arsenal fans forum be this, and as we all know, we all are arsenal fans, thus we should be freely able to communicate with one another.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:
I'm not sure this club is ready to buy any Rb, so let us just cancel that one off our mind. Also the experienced Cf is what I'm talking about, auba and laca no matter their limitations are our best bet in that cf position. If Arteta has issues with both, then he can kiss arsenal goodbye, except of course he signs a new potent striker. Didn't watch the match ystdy, but I heard Martinelli was subdued, this will be the 2nd time our young inexperienced strikers will be subdued.

As for the bolded, I don't it's necessary one bit, in fact, I feel it's wrong. If you have beef with the duo, you can personally handle it with them. Dragging people not to speak or communicate with them because of your differences doesn't make sense na. Na arsenal fans forum be this, and as we all know, we all are arsenal fans, thus we should be freely able to communicate with one another.
You should have known the fool is an attention seeking bush baby grin grin grin
I dan laff fall here

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360:

Lol. Go to Man United thread and see how they will chase you out with pesticides. grin grin grin

I'll keep getting your attention until you carry your gonorrhoeal infested brain and fvck out of this thread.
Lunatic, go and call your useless mother to chase me out na
Shebi na your miserable father get nairaland olofo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera, I come in peace cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lunatic, go and call your useless mother to chase me out na
Shebi na your miserable father get nairaland olofo
How I wished Boko Haram recruited you when your asewo mother spilled you out. Instead of drinking men's cum, both of you would have been useful suicide terrorists. Never quote me until you are ready to blow your brains off, cause that's only when you will have value. Nairaland most daft.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:

Pests like these are the ones making the thread dull. They chase away intelligent fellows with their stupidity. If you doubt me, I challenge iamoyindamola to quote me with an intelligent posts and I will change my moniker. If not, let amadioha dike strike him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360:

Pests like these are the ones making the thread dull. They chase away intelligent fellows with their stupidity. If you doubt me, I challenge iamoyindamola to quote me with an intelligent posts and I will change my moniker. If not, let amadioha dike strike him.
The same amadioha that strike down your useless mother since you can't get a motherly love from her
Asswipe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360:

How I wished Boko Haram recruited you when your asewo mother spilled you out. Instead of drinking men's cum, both of you would have been useful suicide terrorists. Never quote me until you are ready to blow your brains off, cause that's only when you will have value. Nairaland most daft.
You can go and join your ESN brother and die a miserable death
No one will miss you since you are useless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, TradingGod and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.