Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2342164 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (3536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

It’s the audacity to post it,

Height of shamelessness.
As in i weak
These people are not okay
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lordfave98:
reread my post, I knew he is against that defence wins you the league cause I’ve been silently following this page for six years now and have never commented until Today, I wrote that for if I’m not mistaken, spy and co.
Arsenal has invested heavily on our defence but where are we now, 9 goals conceded in three matches and nothing upfront. We have really sunk.
According to that your post, you said attack is more important but defense aids at the long run.

If that's your idea, it's mine too.

But if you say strengthening attack alone is enough, then you don't have my support at all. Thanks and welcome.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordfave98: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Spy360:

According to that your post, you said attack is more important but defense aids at the long run.

But if you say strengthening attack alone is enough, then you don't have my support at all. Thanks and welcome.
nah both needs to be strengthened but right now the attack needs attention, you’d agree with me on that. A soccer/football team is like a machine, for efficiency all parts need to be serviced and in optimum form. Right now Arsenal are really deficient upfront and clearly need sharpening(strengthening).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Spy360:

You sabi turn amala sha. The basic of the argument is you build attack first before building the defence against building the defence before the attack and you hold the claim of the defence needed to be built first before the attack.

How come you are drifting away from your claim?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Spy360:

So what's your target?

I wish I have the power of the CEO to tell Arteta, "If you cannot guarantee top 6, do the honorable and needful thing...Resign.

I think the minimum consolation talk the fans and worker can accept from the CEO and Arteta is that we will do all that is needed to be done and be back in top 6 in the immediate and gradually progress to the top 4 afterwards.... every other talk na bullshit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IFuckYourMama: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
I heard Assnal won 4:0 today shocked

At least you guys have 4 goals to include in your goals scored for this September..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Spy360:

Nketiah is injured which compounded everything. Hopefully we sell by Jan if he does not extend.

It's ok for me if Lacazette runs down his contract. He can return to France after that.

I read Nketiah was demanding more money than C.Palace willing to pay...

I hope his value won't deteriorate before he walks out free. With Balogun in the mix now, he will definitely get lesser playing time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
On paper, this doesn't look bad, assuming we have a good manager passing down the right instructions:

------------------ Ramsdale/Leno----------------

-------- Tomi White Gabriel Tierney ----

------------------ Lokonga Partey --------------

---------------------- Odegaard -------------------

----------------- Saka Auba ESR -----------
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Akinbahm:

You sabi turn amala sha. The basic of the argument is you build attack first before building the defence against building the defence before the attack and you hold the claim of the defence needed to be built first before the attack.

How come you are drifting away from your claim?
You build defense first before attack. That's what Ferguson did. That's what made Arsenal successful in the Wenger era. That's what the club is doing now, and they are on the right path.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

I wish I have the power of the CEO to tell Arteta, "If you cannot guarantee top 6, do the honorable and needful thing...Resign.

I think the minimum consolation talk the fans and worker can accept from the CEO and Arteta is that we will do all that is needed to be done and be back in top 6 in the immediate and gradually progress to the top 4 afterwards.... every other talk na bullshit.
Not bad. But I think they should have this in mind without having to spell it out. This is the least we can expect.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

I read Nketiah was demanding more money than C.Palace willing to pay...

I hope his value won't deteriorate before he walks out free. With Balogun in the mix now, he will definitely get lesser playing time.
Probably his mind is still to play here. He has a good chance as Lacazette will be leaving next season and Aubameyang the season after that. If he joins a lower team, he may end up like Afobe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
ObaIgwe1:
On paper, this doesn't look bad, assuming we have a good manager passing down the right instructions:

------------------------- Ramsdale/Leno-------------------

--------------- Tomi White Gabriel Tierney -------

------------------------- Lokonga Partey ------------------

----------------------------- Odegaard -----------------------

------------------------- Saka Auba ESR ---------------
If Arteta can maintain this lineup for straight games we will be fine. But...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
During scotland's wc qualifier. I saw robertson nd tierney being fielded. Shey tierney dey play cb ni cuz na robertson dey flank.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
During scotland's wc qualifier. I saw robertson nd tierney being fielded. Shey tierney dey play cb ni cuz na robertson dey flank.

If you are talking about yesterday’s game (Denmark v Scotland) Tierney played LWB while Robertson played RWB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lordfave98:
I wasn’t arguing against you rather I was contributing to what you said and expressing my opinion. Did I say that you were an advocate of defence wins you league.
let me also add that man united became favorite to win the league because of the inclusion of ronaldo and not varane cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Spy360:

Probably his mind is still to play here. He has a good chance as Lacazette will be leaving next season and Aubameyang the season after that. If he joins a lower team, he may end up like Afobe.

If he still wanna play here, he should sign the new contract ASAP, else he will be gone with Laca.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TunnelTv: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
kodded:
let me also add that man united became favorite to win the league because of the inclusion of ronaldo and not varane cheesy

No, nah Maguire buy dey make Man u still dey compete top level.

OGS Bleep up he no suppose buy Bruno then make he dey battle relegation with Watford and co. Ordinary one attacker ginger the whole squad and carry them enter top3 and my brother spy still dey tell me defence wins you league when attack dull pass 9ja politicians...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordfave98: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
kodded:
I swear
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Roland17:

If you are talking about yesterday’s game (Denmark v Scotland) Tierney played LWB while Robertson played RWB.
yeah, yday game. But robbo was on d left yday na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
kodded:

So basically he is a CB that can comfortably play RB...

....interesting shocked
Yep exactly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Akinbahm:

No, nah Maguire buy dey make Man u still dey compete top level.

OGS Bleep up he no suppose buy Bruno then make he dey battle relegation with Watford and co. Ordinary one attacker ginger the whole squad and carry them enter top3 and my brother spy still dey tell me defence wins you league when attack dull pass 9ja politicians...
Liverpool had Salah, Mane and Firmino but could not win the league until they bought VVD and Allison. Who was their POTS? A defender.

Man City won the league last season without a striker. Guess who was their player of the season? A defender.

Defense wins you league. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Auba's Chart!!

Meanwhile, Patino Inclusion in Squad

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:07am On Sep 03, 2021
daveP:
Auba's Chart!!

Meanwhile, Patino Inclusion in Squad

I understand he also put in a good performance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 5:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Lordfave98:
I swear
case closed cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2021
I just saw our goal of the month contenders ....na from the match vs West brom reserves in the calabar cup and the female team grin simply because we didn't score in any of our 3 league matches in August.

If God no no punish Arteta, Edu and tgat nonsense Vinai-whatever, make u know wetin cause am angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2021
BlueRayDick:
I just saw our goal of the month contenders ....na from the match vs West brom reserves in the calabar cup and the female team grin simply because we didn't score in any of our 3 league matches in August.

If God no no punish Arteta, Edu and tgat nonsense Vinai-whatever, make u know wetin cause am angry
Fans roasted them for posting about yesterday victory
I'm sure the guy will regret ever posting that nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IFuckYourMama: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Mason Mount The last time Assnal won a Uefa or Europa or Epl Trophy kiss

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IFuckYourMama: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2021
This is lit grin

You know it's mad when Brentford call you "a workout" grin Brentford didn't even feature one player who beat Arsenal 2-0 three weeks ago...basically their B team with some academy lads. Yet Arsenal showed up with first team lads undecided grin lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2021
kokanepyramid:

grin grin grin
You’ll sleep there, explosive forward kor, Dynamite defender ni.
Na you dey curse Arsenal sef, you kept saying "more defenders". Now God don stamp am. cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Spy360:

Trust the process. grin grin grin

Always remember, a good defense ensures long term progress.
Baba, its like you're working on another Book which will be titled " Good defense ensures long term progress". cheesy.
I no get your kind strength o, I no trust any process embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Roland17:

I understand he also put in a good performance.

The new Jack Wilshere. Hopefully his own body holds up. Avoiding alcohol and sliding tackles will go a long way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (3536) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.