Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2307415 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
The adrenaline, chemistry and fluidity we witnessed in the NLD has disappeared, we are back to default setting.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is not looking good at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Come on guys! Just settle with possession and get compact. Brighton are a well coached side so I expect this level of performance from them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Half time can come soon enough. We needed that.
I just hope that these guys bring a better half than the nonsense they displayed in the first half.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomiyasu welcome to the premier League
That cucurella na bastard
We need change of approach in the second half, the personnel are okay for now.
Auba is always like this when the team is not playing well, I won't mind laca coming on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Tomiyasu welcome to the premier League
That cucurella na bastard
We need change of approach in the second half, the personnel are okay for now.
Auba is always like this when the team is not playing well, I won't mind laca coming on
Na real welcome to premier league dem do tomiyasu grin.
The way dem dey use him side eh grin

I just hope tactics change, that first half no be am at all. And na true, na here we need Laca, but then we no know which auba go turn up for 2nd half
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jodera:
Na real welcome to premier league dem do tomiyasu grin.
The way dem dey use him side eh grin

I just hope tactics change, that first half no be am at all. And na true, na here we need Laca, but then we no know which auba go turn up for 2nd half
If you wan know the real auba na from first minute
This one won't do shít today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omo. See how Lallana dey boss Midfield. Curry dey real show Tomiyasu palaver.

Partey needs to practice his shooting abeg. What's all that. Even Bellerin does better jare. No excuse.

Laca press is needed. I don't get what Auba is doing. Those CKs are scary. I kinda see some kinda Spanish Influence on Brighton football. Its too evident. But Arsenal are giving them too many spaces. I hope that space doesn't turn to what brings their goal. Troussard on a whole new level but his shooting is worse than Partey's. Else, that's two goals.

That Smith Rowe run, who else noticed that nobody from the Midfield followed to be with auba in the box? Isnt that horrible? Very disgusting to me. So the chances of goal from such crosses are solely on Auba. No hope that an Arsenal fan will be at the end of any of that. They all just stayed in the middle, far from the box. Pissed at that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Odegaard come on na.. Losing important possession angry and not even tracking back

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Those are the sort of unpredictable passes we need to feed our forward players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jodera I tell you
If he wasn't off he won't score
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
I dey believe you Gabriel
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Space Exploitation continues.

And Partey?! undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
So cucu na Spaniard? grin

Better player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
I see Pepe. Be like his dribbling is needed. I know that's why he's coming on. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good substitution.. Odegaard was not influencing the game and Brighton were exploiting the space he was not covering to find open players. We need quick forward passes that open plays.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
I no understand this our tactics at all. Are we pressing or not? One player is pressing and the rest of the guys decide to sag, meanwhile the defense if high. Which kain wahala be dis abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Roland17:
Good substitution.. Odegaard was not influencing the game and Brighton were exploiting the space he was not covering to find open players. We need quick forward passes that open plays.

The space Exploitation is also Lokonga's and Partey's. This midfield pairing no be am. Lets see what Pepe will bring. A pity these guys know how to exploit. Just not clinical in all attempts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Laca on finally. Laca supposed to start this match if Arteta understood how Brighton plays. But as usual, he trusts his tactics to always out tops. Smh.

He was telling a Tierney that went back to defend to run forward. To where? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
daveP:

The space Exploitation is also Lokonga's and Partey's. This midfield pairing no be am. Lets see what Pepe will bring. A pity these guys know how to exploit. Just not clinical in all attempts.

A big portion of the issue is the formation. How do you surrender possession to Brighton who are playing a back 3 with 5 midfielders, 6 if you include Trossard who joins them in the middle when they have the ball? Isn't that suicidal? That means whenever Brighton have the ball, which is like every time, they have 6 players as against our 4, I am not including Odegaard because he was not helping out. So you see, Partey/ Lokonga can only do so much if the tactics is faulty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Do ar-senal corner kicks every gets to an arsenal head ever? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Roland17:

A big portion of the issue is the formation. How do you surrender possession to Brighton who are playing a back 3 with 5 midfielders, 6 if you include Trossard who joins them in the middle when they have the ball? Isn't that suicidal? That means whenever Brighton have the ball, which is like every time, they have 6 players as against our 4, I am not including Odegaard because he was not helping out. So you see, Partey/ Lokonga can only do so much if the tactics is faulty.

Those two aren't even challenging either. Lazy attempts. See that side when Tomi was overrun, Partey supposed to fill in and cover. He didn't.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
daveP:

Those two aren't even challenging either. Lazy attempts. See that side when Tomi was overrun, Partey supposed to fill in and cover. He didn't.

Naaaaa..Saka or the winger should be helping out Tomi. If you drag Partey to that wing, that will be disastrous because you leave the front of the defenders open especially if a cross comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ramsdle with a good save

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Partey again allows that guy ease to head that CK. Smh

Wassuping?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
This Cucurella dey disturb oh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Roland17:

Naaaaa..Saka or the winger should be helping out Tomi. If you drag Partey to that wing, that will be disastrous because you leave the front of the defenders open especially if a cross comes in.
Atall. Cucu has beaten Tomi and he easily strolled into to give a dangerous cross. Partey shouldn't have made it easy for him. By looking at a 3 stroll in. Who cares what defence front needs in that situo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Jodera I tell you
If he wasn't off he won't score
Lol... Laca even changed our game for the better sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
A bad performance if you ask me.. The only positive is that we did not lose/ concede.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Make I no hear anybody say hope they for this Pepe
He's way beyond redemption, he can't beat my grandma one on one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ramsdale over Leno any day any time
That one hand save is a goal against Leno we have conceded alot like that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omo... Pepe no be am.
Na just deliverance we need for him head, cos if na just him improvement, him don over us be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.