Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2330980 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jodera:
it's different cos aside the stat which is subpar, he was also subpar for them too. I mean he scored 7 goals for west ham and was shipped away. Not only that, his performances was unimpressive. Blueray just showed you his stats that he's not a prolific goalscorer, I showed you his attributes that he won't even bring certain things aside goals sef. So how do you want such striker to be arsenal top 9, worst of all wen we're struggling??

Now you are dancing to another angle, I wanted him to replace laca not auba.
This haller is 27yo in his peak, you went to pull out his stats when he was younger
Why do you think i have given up on pepe, he's 26 peak period with no improvement if he continue to be like this for the next 3 years it's over for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The problem I do have with u is that u are so skilled in the art of making one lose sight of the initial point of discussion tell one enters into another totally different argument.

The point of discussion is Haller not being good enough for Arsenal as at the time you recommended him. You claimed because Haller is doing well at Ajax now he wouldn't have been a bad deal for Arsenal; Jodera does not agree with you and so do I beacause we believe he's more suited to play in the Dutch league and not EPL. I have proven this to you by shwoing you Haller's goal return in the Dutch League, EPL and Bundesliga.

You are the one who brought the West Ham matter and I have pointed it out that It's fallacy blaming West Ham's style of play for Haller's woes in the EPL. The way you are dwelling on the matter as if its Anthonio we are discussing and not Haller you recommended for Arsenal
Like e tire me oo.
Na Haller we dey discuss, wetin concern me with their other strikers grin

The Haller I saw at west ham was unimpressive, how he wants such striker to fill in at arsenal without previously doing it big elsewhere at a competitive league is what I don't understand at all.

From Auba(and laca) to Haller. Na so we wan mediocre reach?
Not that we have great midfielders presently
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Now you are dancing to another angle, I wanted him to replace laca not auba.
This haller is 27yo in his peak, you went to pull out his stats when he was younger
Why do you think i have given up on pepe, he's 26 peak period with no improvement if he continue to be like this for the next 3 years it's over for him
How many years does Auba have with us? If he replaces laca, won't he with time replaces Auba as we're nurturing balogun as a top 9 figure too.

See we need good striker not someone like Haller na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The problem I do have with u is that u are so skilled in the art of making one lose sight of the initial point of discussion tell one enters into another totally different argument.

The point of discussion is Haller not being good enough for Arsenal as at the time you recommended him. You claimed because Haller is doing well at Ajax now he wouldn't have been a bad deal for Arsenal; Jodera does not agree with you and so do I beacause we believe he's more suited to play in the Dutch league and not EPL. I have proven this to you by shwoing you Haller's goal return in the Dutch League, EPL and Bundesliga.

You are the one who brought the West Ham matter and I have pointed it out that It's fallacy blaming West Ham's style of play for Haller's woes in the EPL. The way you are dwelling on the matter as if its Anthonio we are discussing and not Haller you recommended for Arsenal
But i just showed you the almighty anthonio stats na abi i don't understand again
He is dropping poverty kinda stats and that's okay?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jodera:
You're funny at the bolded.

I didn't judge Haller cos of goals, you did. I said his attributes isn't good for a club like arsenal, and I listed them. It was wen he was banging at Ajax you now bring Haller up again.
But you said he flopped at westham, how did he if not for goals undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:

But i just showed you the almighty anthonio stats na abi i don't understand again
He is dropping poverty kinda stats and that's okay?

I already told Jodera u weren't going to agree no matter what he says.

Wo, I have leave the argument for u two.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:

But you said he flopped at westham, how did he if not for goals undecided undecided
His performances. Lemme use Abraham as example, he has a very impressive record in Chelsea yet wen arsenal wanted to go for him, I wasn't happy. That's because I know his attributes is not someone that will take arsenal higher. While stats might mask Abraham attributes, but in Haller's case, he didn't even have both the stats and the attributes sef

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I already told Jodera u weren't going to agree no matter what he says.

Wo, I have leave the argument for u two.
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... This is the exact reason why I didn't want to answer you questions wen you said let's name a striker that excelled in west ham. I suspected the discourse will veer of from Haller to those strikers and then different discourse entirely.

At least I've done my part by naming di canio and presently Antonio for you. Do your own part by hitting me up wen Haller goes to a competitive league and impresses the way he's impressing at Ajax so dat I can swallow my L
But wait! If u think haller cant come back to epl nd excell. What then would u say 4 salah or better still debruyne.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
But wait! If u think haller cant come back to epl nd excell. What then would u say 4 salah or better still debruyne.
Na two different contexts na.
Salah and de bruyne wasn't given chance at Chelsea plus they were still young and Chelsea. Debruyne shone in bundesliga and I think even winning their pfa footballer of the year. So at least we've a precedent to look at

Salah on the other hand wasn't given a chance too and he was young, wen he was sold. He was good at both as Roma and Florentina even tho I admit he wasn't prolific unlike in Liverpool.

But for Haller, aside being in Dutch league(which he wasn't too popular), his bundesliga stint was average at best and his stint at EPL wasn't great(note he was given chances at west ham unlike salah and kdb at Chelsea). Arsenal need V.good players to lift us up just like how mane and salah lifted you guys up, and Haller with his attributes I don't think he can. If he comes to another EPL team or other competitive league and shine, I'll humbly collect my L. After all who knows, maybe he's a late bloomer

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
I read lonkonga said he felt humiliated for sitting on bench against city
Is this real?

Modified
Stupid bloggers twisted the narration, he was embarrassed by the trashing from bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:
I read lonkonga said he felt humiliated for sitting on bench against city
Is this real?

Modified
Stupid bloggers twisted the narration, he was embarrassed by the trashing from bench
Lol... Reason why I always read the story itself and look for the player's quote on such topic before laying a conclusion.
If you just read only headlines, you fit hate all your players sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Reason why I always read the story itself and look for the player's quote on such topic before laying a conclusion.
If you just read only headlines, you fit hate all your players sef grin
Me way dan they vex they prepare thunder to strike him down not knowing na useless news
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Me way dan they vex they prepare thunder to strike him down not knowing na useless news
grin grin
Thank God say you read the news come modify am, else you for just plant unnecessary seed of sentiments on top the guy from viewers grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Arsenal women on rampage

Defeated Chelsea 6-1

Defeated man city 5-0

Defeated Spurs 5-1

Abeg...make dem cut small soap for me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
mostob:
Arsenal women on rampage

Defeated Chelsea 6-1

Defeated man city 5-0

Defeated Spurs 5-1

Abeg...make dem cut small soap for me.
As they sign Pariss and kept mediema I knew something is up
They have beaten the 2 league contenders in Chelsea and city

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:00am On Oct 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

As they sign Pariss and kept mediema I knew something is up
They have beaten the 2 league contenders in Chelsea and city
I do watch their highlights.... Those girls dey ball abeg and they have a good goalkeeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37am On Oct 02, 2021
mostob:
I do watch their highlights.... Those girls dey ball abeg and they have a good goalkeeper
Sometimes I stream there matches, they try no be small

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Balogun should go on loan, he's above the level of what I saw yesterday
Those u23 are not his mate

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Balogun should go on loan, he's above the level of what I saw yesterday
Those u23 are not his mate

Lol , Na senior man among the U23's
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Jencejyde:

Lol , Na senior man among the U23's
Yes o
If not that Arteta na our coach sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Yes o
If not that Arteta na our coach sef

He should get some Loan, either in the Epl or Championship. It will be good. Senior football isn't for him just yet IMO. He should start slow. I'd not want another Wilshere issue. I think that's why Patino rumors are also not overflogged. Besides, no extra campaign, else these guys would've been playing in one of them fast.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
daveP:

He should get some Loan, either in the Epl or Championship. It will be good. Senior football isn't for him just yet IMO. He should start slow. I'd not want another Wilshere issue. I think that's why Patino rumors are also not overflogged. Besides, no extra campaign, else these guys would've been playing in one of them fast.
Championship is better for his progress

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
How is benitez able to get the best from Townsend
Arteta should learn because Pepe must have sense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hoping Lokonga will seize his chance and impress in the absence of Xhaka today

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Hoping Lokonga will seize his chance and impress in the absence of Xhaka today
The line up we all want. They have had a week's rest. So we expect them to gain three points today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yes o
Spy360:

The line up we all want. They have had a week's rest. So we expect them to gain three points today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tierney caught out of position after venturing forward.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why is Odegaard marking Burn! That is a huge mismatch.. Ramsdale was lucky there, he fumbled that ball, he should be holding on to that but again, its a rainy day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Brighton dominating possession and looking dangerous every time they go forward.

Pressure go soon burst pipe!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dem dey press us like kilode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
We need to be sharp and precise in our decision makings.....these guys just want us to make mistakes and then capitalise on it.

We also need to avoid going physical with them except where necessary..... It's obvious they excel at physical duels

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Odunharry(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.