Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313035 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Jodera:
Abi na.

This our arsenal players shouldn't even be thinking of conserving energy sef. They have one week to rest and give their optimum, so I don't know why Arteta would be telling them to stop playing after that 1 goal up against crystal palace. I swear that match still dey pain me eh
We should have been ahead of title hopeful man utd by now grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

We should have been ahead of title hopeful man utd by now grin grin grin
. I swear, we for dey 2pts above now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jodera:
Gbam!!

Even after scoring three sef, we still pushed for more till most of the players were tired. If we're playing consistently the way we played against Aston Villa, nobody go dey shout Artetaout anyhow na. That crystal palace game was just bad and no stats can tell me otherwise

I noticed Arteta always play cautious footie when it comes to respected personalities in football.

Don’t be surprise if Arteta has this current deadly Bayern and want to face Arsene Wenger with (erratic Emery’s Arsenal squad) I won’t be surprise if he drew with Arsene or even lost the match just to respect Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Akinbahm:

I noticed Arteta always play cautious footie when it comes to respected personalities in football.

Don’t be surprise if Arteta has this current deadly Bayern and want to face Arsene Wenger with (erratic Emery’s Arsenal squad) I won’t be surprise if he drew with Arsene or even lost the match just to respect Wenger.
grin grin grin grin grin

This talk funny and carry weight at the same time oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2021
May Arteta have sense to rest all first team players today Amen...

LENO

CEDRIC/CHAMBERS HOLDING MARI TAVARES

AMN ELENEY

ODEGAARD

NEKIATH LACA/BALOGUN MARTINLIEE
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2021
on lining up with a 4-4-2 formation...
We thought that they were going to play in a certain way, and we planned with the players that we thought could help the most and have good cohesion and a link between them. Then it's up to the players - they are the ones that did it.
-Arsenal.com

Arteta should just allow these guys to play their best positions. I thought he instructed them to play 442, but now I know it's the players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2021
johnjunior39:

LENO

AMN ELENEY

ODEGAARD

Pepe will start. If Lacazette is not fit, Nketiah will start from the centre. I'd also like to see Martinelli finish a game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Spy360:

Pepe will start. If Lacazette is not fit, Nketiah will start from the centre. I'd also like to see Martinelli finish a game.

I don even forget Pepe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Spy360:

Arteta should just allow these guys to play their best positions. I thought he instructed them to play 442, but now I know it's the players.

I don't know what Arteta was trying to say in that press conference but I don't think any Coach worth his salt will allow players to adopt a different formation other than the one he approves of.

I mean a competent coach should be in full control of the team and not be telling pressmen how his players took it upon themselves to play a certain way other than what he planned. The thing just dey somehow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
johnjunior39:

LENO

AMN ELENEY

ODEGAARD

We get Leicester during the weekend, I believe Arteta will rest most of the first team players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na this kind match dey remind person say kola-mechanic is still an Arsenal player grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
The 2 goal posts should be left there as long as it's Leeds that will be on that side
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
embarassed them don commot am
Why now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Leno relegated to Carabao
Y'all see why I rated Martinez more than him now?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nketiah has been getting more of the ball, abeg he should make use it of it very well o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pepe grin

He managed to come up with a nice dribble only to trip himself after beating his man. Na ment!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Pepe grin

He managed to come up with a nice dribble only to trip himself after beating his man. Na ment!
E shock you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Our forwards play a lot of unintelligent football, Nketiah should have put Martinelli through there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
You can't but love White's adventurous spirit from the back.
I just hope Holding covers for him and not just sleep on his side of the defence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
kokanepyramid:

E shock you?

Typical pepe stuff cheesy

I honestly wish he he can get such simple stuff right and get better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pepe game na comic relief abeg grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nketiah is actually a good dribbler and has good link-up play....but he suppose know where to pass and where to dribble too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Elneny still never get sense sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Everyone on the pitch knows what Pepe wants to do with the ball; except pepe himself. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
If James was not a useless player this Leeds for don score us two
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Leno and white have been superb really impressed with them
Pepe is still uselessly useless, see the elneny Una they clamour for.
As for nketiah and amn we better cash out on them
Eventually partey, lacazette and maybe saka will enter
I would have loved sallah to feature, martinelli need to start opening up to receive ball.
Surprisingly, kola is playing well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Leno and white have been superb really impressed with them
Pepe is still uselessly useless, see the elneny Una they clamour for.
As for nketiah and amn we better cash out on them
Eventually partey, lacazette and maybe saka will enter
I would have loved sallah to feature, martinelli need to start opening up to receive ball.
Surprisingly, kola is playing well

Kola just dey push any leeds player attacking his side of defence far away from him.....more like " ẹma koba mi" grin

Leno has always been a good keeper, just his occasional errors that has always been his undoing. As for Martinelli I think he showed his hand too early and they Leeds players have succeeded in restricting him to play far too wide from the box 18. He needs to find a way to get himself involved in the box or risks being taken off early in the second half.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
I just hope our players are aware this match is tarigjtbto penalties, we better do something before something do us ó.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Kola just dey push any leeds player attacking his side of defence far away from him.....more like " ẹma koba mi" grin

Leno has always been a good keeper, just his occasional errors that has always been his undoing. As for Martinelli I think he showed his hand too early and they Leeds players have succeeded in restricting him to play far too wide from the box 18. He needs to find a way to get himself involved in the box or risks being taken off early in the second half.
I noticed kola have been faultless
E choke me grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sir Chambers of the house "errors" comes on

And scores!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
I need to understand
Was white suppose to play this match at all angry angry
You know your squad is limited yet you will exhaust players
Smith should not even play sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Even pep know this is his trophy
Why wasting better players on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.