Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331283 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Roland17:

It's not even the heart related issue as a result of COVID-19, that one will resolve itself in a matter of time.

It is the disciplinary aspect of his dismissal from the team and subsequent return to Arsenal. According to reports, Aubameyang and Lemina tried to bring girls into the hotel room, but were refused by the hotel security who in turn reported to the officials of the Gabonese National Team who reported to CAF.

Damn! Auba is 4cked !

For a man who flaunts his family online and now being caught trying to smuggle girls into camp. Mehn! Auba just fall hand .

He’s behaving like typical core African footballer that tasted money and can’t control himself anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Damn! Auba is 4cked !

For a man who flaunts his family online and now being caught trying to smuggle girls into camp. Mehn! Auba just fall hand .

He’s behaving like typical core African footballer that tasted money and can’t control himself anymore

Baba, I am very disappointed with him honestly! I have defended him severally on this thread, especially with how the intern has treated him but this one is impossible to overlook. At this point, his career/ future with Gabon is hanging in the balance, if it is not over and his situation at Arsenal is sketchy. You expect these sort of behavior from younger players, not a player of his caliber and age. I would have no problems with how Arteta chooses to address his situation going forward.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:

He allowed lemina a useless flop of a player to influence his decision, he is the elder sef

This is all on Auba.. He is the older and more experienced player here. I even understand an assistant coach was involved in the attempt to get the girls into the hotel. They freaking had the girls with them and tried to force their way into the hotel but the security stood up to them, refused to be bullied and reported them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
mostob:
Ndidi and Partey as a midfield pivot will never work.
Ndidi doesn't play well when partnered with another DM.
this is where you all get it wrong

Partey is not a DM. He is a box to box CM that has a very good defensive attribute, just like patrick veira. The only reason he is playing as a DM in arsenal is because xhaka is a liability defensively.

Give him a solid DM like ndidi and watch him blossom like veira

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
kodded:
this is where you all get it wrong

Partey is not a DM. He is a box to box CM that has a very good defensive attribute, just like patrick veira. The only reason he is playing as a DM in arsenal is because xhaka is a liability defensively.

Give him a solid DM like ndidi and watch him blossom like veira
Even at that, it still won't work, I won't mind to be proved wrong though. Ndidi and Partey as a pivot is a no no...try and watch leceister city's matches.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
I think a mutual agreement to terminate his contract should be the next step. It will be really toxic having him around the youngsters.
To say I'm highly disappointed in Auba is an understatement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Lukaku use that one shine, them forget am for bench grin grin
Na so grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
All this story on auba.

Get as e be.
I don't believe it jare.
Heart lession.
Girls
Covid
Etc

All set up and scam.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Roland17:

It's not even the heart related issue as a result of COVID-19, that one will resolve itself in a matter of time.

It is the disciplinary aspect of his dismissal from the team and subsequent return to Arsenal. According to reports, Aubameyang and Lemina tried to bring girls into the hotel room, but were refused by the hotel security who in turn reported to the officials of the Gabonese National Team who reported to CAF.

The guy is very stupid if the story is true.... damm stupid!

Although he and his co-suspect are claiming the rumour is false, but they both offered no explanation: I suspect the story is true but they are trying to cover it up. Time will tell us the whole truth.

Aubameyang has tweeted: "We have some problems that are hard to resolve by themselves, then rumours get thrown into the mix.

"We have to look after our health first and foremost. I'm not going to talk about the false rumours and I truly hope our team goes as far as possible."

Nice midfielder Lemina also responded to the reports by posting a statement on Instagram, which read: "I'm not even going to feed the lies that are trying to cause harm. I couldn't care less.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/12518396/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-gabon-send-arsenal-forward-back-to-premier-league-club-for-medical-checks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mehn at this rate All or nothing documentary might be nominated for oscars shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
mostob:
I think a mutual agreement to terminate his contract should be the next step. It will be really toxic having him around the youngsters.
To say I'm highly disappointed in Auba is an understatement.
Permit me to say he influenced Jerry curl to carry shoulder for Arteta.
That guy is irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Permit me to say he influenced Jerry curl to carry shoulder for Arteta.
That guy is irresponsible
You have a point sha...but Jerry curl get him own craze if not Saka too would have join the bad gang especially as Saka and Auba are closer.

And after the last disciplinary breach, some of us here were almost blaming Arteta for taking punishment too far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2022
mostob:
I disagree bro ... His playing alongside Ndidi is not what is making him shine. He has been bossing it at ranger for some time now. Do you know we are playing him out of position? He is just like Ramsey, an energetic B2B midfielder
How are we playing him out of position? What's the difference in his roles?

If you played football you will know that good players make other better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Someone need to check the mental health of these assholes at the Emirates
This is not normal, we had a match postponed cos we don't have enough players but we are still loaning players out.
Everyone knows in our own transfer we like to put all our eggs in a basket we prefer running after same set of players with no plan B
The chances of finishing in top 4 just reduce miraculously
I'm not even sure how we will line up on Thursday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:
This is not normal, we had a match postponed cos we don't have enough players but we are still loaning players out.
Everyone knows in our own transfer we like to put all our eggs in a basket we prefer running after same set of players with no plan B
Relax na Mari and kolasinac we dey loan

Remember Mari made lukaku looked like prime Ibrahimovic
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Spy360:

How are we playing him out of position? What's the difference in his roles?

If you played football you will know that good players make other better.
If you watch him at rangers, he rarely plays in a double pivot. Either as a 10 or one of the forwards. This explains his recent scoring form. I think he has about 7 goals already this season as a midfielder.
In AFCON, he is playing in a double pivot with Ndidi which is why he has not giving us the goal thread he is known for.
Just pointing that out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2022
How this werey sleep at night I don't know

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2022
kodded:

Relax na Mari and kolasinac we dey loan

Remember Mari made lukaku looked like prime Ibrahimovic
Key word, we don't have complete players yet we are loaning
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:
How this werey sleep at night I don't know
grin grin cheesy

Na real werey ni yen grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:
This is one the major problem I have with this football club, it is really difficult to attach my heart here back fully. Quite alright, the performance over the past 2 months have been outstanding, There's a massive improvement all round.
But like in the past Arsenal will be making the same mistake by bottling the Top4 chances this year by not strengthening this January...This team need like 3 quality players who don't have to be super expensive stars. This is how Arsenal lost winning the league in 2008, top4 in Emery's first season and many sliding down the table after Jan transfer window.
Expect a Kim Karlstomdashian, injured Denis Suarez and Mari or another gallery player.
This is a movie we have seen over and over.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fkhalifa:

This is one the major problem I have with this football club, it is really difficult to attach my heart here back fully. Quite alright, the performance over the past 2 months have been outstanding, There's a massive improvement all round.
But like in the past Arsenal will be making the same mistake by bottling the Top4 chances this year by not strengthening this January...This team need like 3 quality players who don't have to be super expensive stars. This is how Arsenal lost winning the league in 2008, top4 in Emery's first season and many sliding down the table after Jan transfer window.
Expect a Kim Karlstomdashian, injured Denis Suarez and Mari or another gallery player.
This is a movie we have seen over and over.
It's really annoying, then we will blame saka or any good player if he want to go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
mostob:
If you watch him at rangers, he rarely plays in a double pivot. Either as a 10 or one of the forwards. This explains his recent scoring form. I think he has about 7 goals already this season as a midfielder.
In AFCON, he is playing in a double pivot with Ndidi which is why he has not giving us the goal thread he is known for.
Just pointing that out.
He is not playing a double pivot for Nigeria. He plays AM a no10. Ndidi plays DM. A double pivot means two CMs which we don't use.

CM is different from DM and AM. Many fooifans confuse these positions or rather style of play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Spy360:

He is not playing a double pivot for Nigeria. He plays AM a no10. Ndidi plays DM. A double pivot means two CMs which we don't use.

CM is different from DM and AM. Many fooifans confuse these positions or rather style of play.
Nigeria is using 4-4-2 bro. There is no AM in our own 4-4-2. Ndidi and Aribo pivot, flanked by Chuks and Moses.
Or am I missing something?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
mostob:
Nigeria is using 4-4-2 bro. There is no AM in our own 4-4-2. Ndidi and Aribo pivot, flanked by Chuks and Moses.
Or am I missing something?

Is Ndidi a CM? No.

Aribo plays ahead of Ndidi when attacking, he only drops deeper when defending, which is normal.

The formation is exactly the same Nigeria has used over the years since 94. We never use two CMs but one AM and one DM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Spy360:

Is Ndidi a CM? No.

Aribo plays ahead of Ndidi when attacking, he only drops deeper when defending, which is normal.

The formation is exactly the same Nigeria has used over the years since 94. We never use two CMs but one AM and one DM.
Hope you know there are varieties of 4-4-2? 4-1-3-2(similar to a diamond midfield) allow a lone DM and an AM flanked by two wingers/LM & RM depending on the tactic. This is different from the one we are currently using. Aribo is not playing as an AM but as a CM. If there is any AM in that team, it will most likely be Iheanacho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
mostob:
Hope you know there are varieties of 4-4-2? 4-1-3-2(similar to a diamond midfield) allow a lone DM and an AM flanked by two wingers/LM & RM depending on the tactic. This is different from the one we are currently using. Aribo is not playing as an AM but as a CM. If there is any AM in that team, it will most likely be Iheanacho.
You have made a good point here. Iheanacho actually drops behind the main striker but that is to add more bodies in the midfield typical of our unique 4-2-4 formation. Aribo who is the point of view here plays just ahead of Ndidi. Think of Okocha and Oliseh.

In a double pivot, both CMs alternate forward movements depending on what part of the pitch the ball is. Just like in Arsenal between our two CMs.

The very fact that Ndidi is not a CM nor plays as such is enough to say that Aribo does not play CM. Ndidi sits deeper unless leading the press.

Nevertheless, such tactics are difficult to pinpoint because midfield is midfield once you are inside the pitch. The differences are almost negligible.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Spy360:

You have made a good point here. Iheanacho actually drops behind the main striker but that is to add more bodies in the midfield typical of our unique 4-2-4 formation. Aribo who is the point of view here plays just ahead of Ndidi. Think of Okocha and Oliseh.

In a double pivot, both CMs alternate forward movements depending on what part of the pitch the ball is. Just like in Arsenal between our two CMs.

The very fact that Ndidi is not a CM nor plays as such is enough to say that Aribo does not play CM. Ndidi sits deeper unless leading the press.

Nevertheless, such tactics are difficult to pinpoint because midfield is midfield once you are inside the pitch. The differences are almost negligible.
Well ... You are right. Person fit start as a DM and spend all the duration of the match in the opponent's box. He will tell you it is the coach's instruction. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Comrade we might have partey by tomorrow the way it's going for ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
@Jodera, you remember this exchange?

Call me a prophet!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Comrade we might have partey by tomorrow the way it's going for ghana

It's over for Ghana. But Partey will still need some days off before coming.... Hopefully he will be available from next week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kolasinac to Marseille. Sold

Partey is out. Comoros did it!! Gyan wan cry for Tv. Ayew gonna believe that?

Arsenal top earners from just 2 years ago mostly are no longer at the club:

Ozil £350,000
David Luiz £130,000
Bellerin £120,000
Kolasinac £110,000
Willian £100,000

Next summer:
Aubameyang £300,000
Lacazette £200,000
Xhaka £100,000
Leno £100,000 #Copied

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Roland17:
@Jodera, you remember this exchange?

Call me a prophet!
grin grin grin

As you didn't reply me that day I just knew if Ghana lose you'll call me out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BOFREJO(m), Fkforyou(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.