Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331406 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Is Arteta solely responsible for players leaving ? Do u think coaches run the club without any interference from the top hierarchy of the club ?

If yes , then what do u think people like Edu , Vinai Venkatesham etc do at Arsenal ?

The sooner u people shelf aside ur bias against Arteta and call the club management for the mismanagement that has been going on for a while, the better . Arteta has his failings as a coach but he’s responsible for everything that is wrong at this club. Roland17 talked about how silent Stan does not give a rat-ass about the club but Na Arteta most fans wan dey focus on

Are you saying arteta disapprove loaning out AMN when he knows he doesn't have MF
Or fought them from selling chambers?
Why is everything on arteta bias or whatever you think we have against him
Everyone is now against arteta undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Are you saying arteta disapprove loaning out AMN when he knows he doesn't have MF
Or fought them from selling chambers?
Why is everything on arteta bias or whatever you think we have against him
Everyone is now against arteta undecided undecided undecided

It’s not rocket science players will always leave , some people are paid to get them replaced. Why is the management not getting players replaced ?

Mitland-Niles leaving is not the problem , the problem is the club not getting replacements . My question is this ; is Arteta responsible for signing players now ?

That should be ur focus and not arrogating powers Arteta does not have to him just in a bid to criticize him ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
I see a little of arteta fault here.

He was promoted from coach to manager.
He has a say if he doesn't need AMN.
He has a say if he doesn't need Chambers.
He has a say if he never gave Saliba enough chance to prove himself.
He has a say if he wants Saliba and guen loaned.
While amount of money for transfer is not within his powers, the ones above are.
His man management is poor.
His tactics and check mating the opposition is raw.
So far he has proven to have a eye to spot good talent.
He shouldn't have loaned AMN at that time unless he was Very sure of getting a replacement.
Right back Chambers is the next after tomi
Bro we spent over 150M in the summer,
That's some splashing!!!.
No matter what auba has done doing it public is a no no,
Just treat him the way u treat pepe after saying he is undergoing discipline(on the bench)

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

It’s not rocket science players will always leave , some people are paid to get them replaced. Why is the management not getting players replaced ?

Mitland-Niles leaving is not the problem , the problem is the club not getting replacements . My question is this ; is Arteta responsible for signing players now ?

That should be ur focus and not arrogating powers Arteta does not have to him just in a bid to criticize him ?
Stop shifting goal post AMN is a problem since we don't have replacement
Why is Arteta approving loans and sales of players without replacement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lush100:
I see a little of arteta fault here.

He was promoted from coach to manager.
He has a say if he doesn't need AMN.
He has a say if he doesn't need Chambers.
He has a say if he never gave Saliba enough chance to prove himself.
He has a say if he wants Saliba and guen loaned.
While amount of money for transfer is not within his powers, the ones above are.
His man management is poor.
His tactics and check mating the opposition is raw.
So far he has proven to have a eye to spot good talent.
He shouldn't have loaned AMN at that time unless he was Very sure of getting a replacement.
Right back Chambers is the next after tomi
Bro we spent over 150M in the summer,
That's some splashing!!!.
No matter what auba has done doing it public is a no no,
Just treat him the way u treat pepe after saying he is undergoing discipline(on the bench)

You they mind them
He doesn't have a say now but he blew money on defenders in early season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
This same man have the chance of selling they useless xhaka, he rejected the offer.
Now we are hearing he doesn't have right grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Juve dey build o. I'm sure that's part of the persuasion on Vlah's part. Young squad there.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Top journalists in England are voicing out more about the Auba situation in respect to man Management as i said earlier on this thread. Didn't even know they will. Like this thing is obvious. Very!!

Condition that the club coming must take a large part of his salary... Barca inching closer.

Its going to be a big lesson for Arteta.

Its worse when potential players are watching too. He can't be a Pep too with such a careless owner at the helm aka spend big, so he should cut down and act better.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

All those useless people including those in charge of transfer will go as soon as we rid Stan.

Also if we have a owner that is passionate about the club, he would be involved with the process of getting players we desperately need and put necessary pressure on those that are in charge.

When Abramovich learnt that Ronaldo wanna come back to England, he requested for a personal meeting with him before Ronald informed him that he was on his way back to Man U. Is Stan even aware of our last three matches results, talk less of knowing what is going on with the club or in Football world or have time to use his influence in convincing a player to join us?

That Man probably scrolls the net to see how things are going at Emirates. Hope is coming anyway.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
in as much as i cant stand seeing my team flop but i also try to reason somethings out and not use emotions.
auba if i remember clearly had issues with dortmund before he left them for us, during that time i was scared he might disintegrate the club, i guess all it took was time for my fears to manifest.
arteta this, arteta that, yes he has a say in transfer matters, but is he the one that handles the transfer process?, there are people in the club whos work is to secure players, discuss wages and all those stuffs, thats not artetas work, yes i really wanna blame him for allowing some certain players to leave but what would you have done if you have been promised some replacement knowing that the replacements will be better than the deadwoods.
saying stan kroenke doesnt give a Bleep about arsenal some times make me laugh, yes he might not be spending like ibra of chelsea or arabs of mancity but i know that man really wants the best for his investments, he is just taking things slowly and steady.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
TO better understand how the business mind of stan works take a long look at the history and records of LA RAMS since he took over. the rams had a strong history before they went down and lost their glory, the kroenkes took over and over the course of more than 7years the team is back to where it belongs. he first started with building them a stadium, making sure they are back to LA before the team started shiping out some deadwoods, signing a young coach, the youngest in the league(just like arteta), building a team for the future(just like current arsenal), then the brough in some names, restructured the team and now they are back to the super brawl like they used to. they fact that the money is there doesnt mean it should or would be wasted on liabilities. and those shouting kroenke out!, are they the ones signing players for us, is their job not to give out money when the staffs have identified and tabled a player to them(and i dont recall them not willing to give out this january).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Chambers threw indirects in his interview when signing for Aston Villa!

He said "Aston Villa are a big club with a great young manager and as a club their moving in the right direction"

All he said about Arsenal
"I would like to Thank Arsene Wenger"

#copied

Mene Mene Tekel Urpharsin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
daveP:

He said "Aston Villa are a big club with a great young manager and as a club their moving in the right direction"

#copied

Hehehehehehe, abeg we no bad reach like that, Aston Villa ke, someone that is not seeing shirt

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Spy360
I say make I bring news to you grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
E no want January move my foot grin grin
Club pass club abeg
We are a clown of a club that's why it's easy to reject us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
iamoyindamola:
E no want January move my foot grin grin
Club pass club abeg
We are a clown of a club that's why it's easy to reject us

I think its exactly what Spy and I were saying. Fact remains that the player is good and the best and perhaps the only time Arsenal stood a chance to get him was this January break, when not many big clubs are looking for a CF. So no one should blame the club for going after him head long.

Unfortunately the player doesn't wanna consider only one option, he initially wanna wait till Summer when many more options will come from other big/bigger clubs, but his club wanna cash out on him now, and fortunately for him (and unfortunately for Arsenal) one of the big clubs showed up and he wasted no time taking the offer. He didn't buy our future dream story... especially as it is not even sure if we will be in Europe next season... and I can't blame him either.

Until our club found his feet by regularly playing in CL, we will always remain underdog when competing with CL regular clubs for a player's signature.

Kudos to the club... At least they try. Better to try and fail than regretting or be blamed later on an unknown outcome...... We moveeeee!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
daveP:

#copied

The word of a useless player like chambers is inconsequential.

I feel his pain tho, a player who is touted to be a decent RB, CB , CM/DM only to be bested by every other players singed for this positions. No be small thing . Talk about jack of all trade master of none .

Any fan taking the word of such player serious is not serious himself .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

I think its exactly what Spy and I were saying. Fact remains that the player is good and the best and perhaps the only time Arsenal stood a chance to get him was this January break, when not many big clubs are looking for a CF. So no one should blame the club for going after him head long.

Unfortunately the player doesn't wanna consider only one option, he initially wanna wait till Summer when many more options will come from other big/bigger clubs, but his club wanna cash out on him now, and fortunately for him (and unfortunately for Arsenal) one of the big clubs showed up and he wasted no time taking the offer. He didn't buy our future dream story... especially as it is not even sure if we will be in Europe next season... and I can't blame him either.

Until our club found his feet by regularly playing in CL, we will always remain underdog when competing with CL regular clubs for a player's signature.

Kudos to the club... At least they try. Better to try and fail than regretting or be blamed later on an unknown outcome...... We moveeeee!
Bro this is where I have issues with you guys
He never considered arsenal as an option that's the truth not that he will wait till summer
If not juventus ain't doing well too yet he consider them straight up, many players will reject us cos of the way the club is being managed.
Giving a rookie manager full privilege to misbehave is bad for business

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
daveP:

#copied

Ignore that one jare
I am waiting for Newcastle to bid for holding if that unfortunate soul will reject it, also moanrinho still want xhaka
This is last chance for Arteta

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
I was hoping Arteta could at least get VDB but it looks like the guy is heading to Newcastle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timay1: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
mostob:
I was hoping Arteta could at least get VDB but it looks like the guy is heading to Newcastle

No way in hell Man UTD will allow any player move to a top 4 rival on Loan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
timay1:

No way in hell Man UTD will allow any player move to a top 4 rival on Loan.
you're right but it is not impossible.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timay1: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
mostob:
you're right but it is not impossible.

100% Impossible.

Even Arsenal won't do it , if roles were reversed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
timay1:

100% Impossible.

Even Arsenal won't do it , if roles were reversed.

VanPersie, Sanchez,Giroud, Nasri, Adebayor....infact the list is long

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timay1: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
mostob:

fair enough

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
iamoyindamola:

He never considered arsenal as an option that's the truth not that he will wait till summer
If not juventus ain't doing well too yet he consider them straight up, many players will reject us cos of the way the club is being managed.

You cannot still compare us to Juventus na... When was the last time Juventus failed to qualify for Champions League Compare to Arsenal?

Even in their current woes, Juventus still stands a great chance of qualifying for UCL, the worst case scenario will be them only making Europa Slot. Now compare that to Arsenal. Even our Europa qualification will be by the grace of God. So sentiments aside, any player who is concerned about his future will pick Juventus ahead of Arsenal... It's like saying because Barcelona is not doing well at the moment, you now put them in the same position with Arsenal.

Arteta get his own problem, but we cannot put all the current Arsenal predicaments on Arteta. Our Club needs Divine intervention and life saving surgery from the top to the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
mostob:

Cashley Cole angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Roland17:

Cashley Cole angry angry
thank you....
Falcao, Mata ....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
The Dubai vacay is going fine.

Meanwhile, speculations on Isak as much as doing covert ops near Emirates.... Lol

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Wilshere is our LANS ... grin

Our new number 12

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aubameyang is heading to Barcelona.

We die here!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

He didn't want to come to Arsenal true, but his club would have forced him to move because they wanted to sell this January not summer. It was his agent that approached Juventus to take over the deal- good for them. This too has forced Juventus to return Morata.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.