Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337192 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Higuain na him remain loool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
I hear Santos' contract has been cancelled.

Bendtner, Chamakh, Park ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tonydoes: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Jovetic followed his greed and has the guts to say he followed his HEART?! pro footballers make me sick tongue ARsenal for life joor!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
tonydoes: Jovetic followed his greed and has the guts to say he followed his HEART?! pro footballers make me sick tongue ARsenal for life joor!!
Ninja pls! Did you guys even make a bid?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
A-40:

yes , by debosky sport cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kcjazz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
proudlysports: I hear Santos' contract has been cancelled.

Bendtner, Chamakh, Park ...

Yeah free transfer to flamengo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OAM4J: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
and what do I call this one now? http://havearsenalspentanymoneyyet.com/ angry embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
A-40:
Higuain na him remain loool

Higuan is in Asia with the team now...proudlybollocks no tell you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
OAM4J: and what do I call this one now? http://havearsenalspentanymoneyyet.com/ angry embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ...
una no buy sanogo ? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tonydoes: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
we did 20million euros..but the deal broke down when fiorentina started playing games by opening talks with Juve simulteanously...i bear them no grudge tho but lets call a spade a spade,it bordered on greed
A-40:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
tonydoes: we did 20million euros..but the deal broke down when fiorentina started playing games by opening talks with Juve simulteanously...i bear them no grudge tho but lets call a spade a spade,it bordered on greed
Greed? Lool its an open market! And its what you have to deal with when there are multiple buyers involved! Every club sells to the highest bidders these days. Besides are you sure you guys were serious about Jovetic? The Juve you claim were after Jovetic barely forked out 12milla for Tevez I don't think they had that much money to blow

Look around Europe every serious club has made significant progress in their dealings

Bayern,City,Chelsea,Madrid,PSG,Juve etc even small clubs like Swansea and Southampton are strengthening without fuss

chamotex:

Higuan is in Asia with the team now...proudlybollocks no tell you?
Hehehehe I wouldn't be suprised if Higuain winds up staying put! They are certainly not going to pay €40million for Suarez but there's a club that can! Napoli! They must be itching to spend all that Cavani money
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
bellong: There are sufficient funds available to the manager.’ – Edelman, September 2005.

…the effect means we can spend more on transfers over the next 15 years.’ – Edelman, May 2006.
‘If Arsene came to us and said he wanted to spend £40m on a player we could do that.’ – Edelman, Sept 2007.

‘We remain firmly committed to substantial investment in the playing squad.’ – Chairman Peter Hill-Wood, Sept 2008.
‘We’ve got a substantial amount of money to invest.’ – chief executive Ivan Gazidis, Sept 2009.
‘The club is secure – we have sufficient funds to invest.’ – Gazidis, May 2010.
‘In January and in the summer there will be significant funds available to bolster the team.’ – Gazidis, Sept 2011.
‘All the money we make is available to the manager.’ – Gazidis, May 2012.
‘It’s all about giving us the capability to go to the manager and say “here is the money for you to compete”.’ – Gazidis, June 2013.

The next time anybody say this again, I'm not going 2 believe anymore。This is the last time. Waiting to see how the 70M bucks will be spent this summer.
Bros if you honestly believe Wenger and Arsenal have 70million Great British pounds to spend then you can believe anything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
fredoooooo:

yes , by debosky sport cheesy

You wan collect curse abi? Awon iya are still active oh. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:01am On Jul 20, 2013
una still never see players buy abi?

smh. which under age competition remain? dem don finish na make una buy una specs na. barca youth team still get ballers oooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
We reported a few weeks ago that Abou Diaby will now wear the jersey number 24
Well we can also now add that it seems the no 2 jersey will now be worn by the Big German himself, Per Mertesacker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
^^From reporting transfer news to jersey number changes. How have the proudlybollocks fallen. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toshmann(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Passing by. . . . . . . . . looking for any arsenal fan that I can annoy now grin

Hey my man Debo, are you there still cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toshmann(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
dayokanu:
LololololololololololoL grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by amarilo: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Arsenal and Liverpool who is likely to win first. Not only PL anything winnable minus emirati cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by amarilo: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
paddy taken a swoop at arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by datChelseaBoy: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
debosky: ^^From reporting transfer news to jersey number changes. How have the proudlybollocks fallen. cheesy
Who broke the news on Jack Wilshere as Arsenal's new no 10? Our job is to cover Arsenal..whether it's transfer or cancelled contracts, change in personnel or even jersey number changes.

We give you inside scoop of what's happening at Arsenal before the dot com reports it. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
amarilo: paddy taken a swoop at arsenal
The last one the list should be sign unknown French.. He does more of French Dan Spanish!!!

Well Giroud wasn't unknown when he was signed
Arteta
Per Mat
Verminator
Arshavin
Only to mention a few in d last 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Heard Higuain might be on his way to Napoli
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
dayokanu: Heard Higuain might be on his way to Napoli

Unsurprising
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toshmann(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
amarilo: Arsenal and Liverpool who is likely to win first. Not only PL anything winnable minus emirati cup
At least Liverpool can win capital one cup wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
dayokanu: Heard Higuain might be on his way to Napoli

The deal has broken down, Napoli can't match the asking price of 35 million...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
debosky:

You wan collect curse abi? Awon iya are still active oh. angry

Bros wetin happen now ? Higuain , going... going... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emfash(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2013
[b]

Serie A - Napoli 'agree £32m fee for Higuain'

Napoli have agreed a fee of €37m (£32m) with Real Madrid for striker Gonzalo Higuain according to reports in Italy but the deal is still far from done.
By Sean Fay | Eurosport

According to Sky Italia, the deal is complicated by Napoli's insistence that they get full image rights to the player – Higuain holds 50 per cent of his image rights at Real which is worth about two million euros a year to him via a sponsorship deal with Nike.

The report claims that Napoli would be willing to pay Higuain €115,000-a-week to try and tempt him to release his image rights.

Higuain has been heavily linked with Arsenal this summer but their interest has cooled as Real's valuation has increased.

The Serie A club have money to spend after agreeing the sale of Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani to Paris St Germain for a reported fee of 64 million euros (£55m) and are looking to strengthen their squad for their domestic and Champions League campaigns.

Napoli last week agreed to sign versatile Spanish forward Jose Callejon from Real having already secured the services of Belgium winger Dries Mertens.

Spain defender Raul Albiol has also signed a four-year contract after again joining from Real while Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina has agreed a season-long loan and will join in the next few days.

The new signing have joined up with Spaniard Rafa Benitez, who was appointed Napoli coach at the end of May.

WENGAZIDIS are never to be trusted......so Higuain is finally heading to Italy, that's how all the stellar signings go out of reach till the window nearly slams shut in our face! How much is 32M compared to the 40M Liverpool is asking for Suarez, I keep reminding guys saying it's early days that Wenger isn't keen on spending any cash but for the pressure from some of the sane board members and loyal fans. Well early days are gradually turning to early hours.........Fingers crossed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2013
toshmann: Passing by. . . . . . . . . looking for any arsenal fan that I can annoy now grin

Hey my man Debo, are you there still cheesy

toshmann falkonetti cheesy

It's been a minute bro - I still dey here oh. Suffering and smiling. grin

Tell those Koppites to sell us Suarez - we have better dentists and face masks in North London. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.