Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361009 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Spot on bro. We have enough games that will require rotation of players in different position. If he even performs better when given the chance he might even displace the regular starters.

Hate him or live him, Arteta has proven to be a coach who start a player just because of personal preference , rather he starts u if u prove to be reliable and take ur chances when u have them. We saw how he didn’t hesitate to continue to play Nketiah even when Lacazette was back . He did same with Ramsdale. I hope he continues that way sha

There was no clause in the loan for marseille to buy Saliba.
Gabriel Jesus hardly start.
It was sterling, mayrez and de byune,
Until devryune got injured.
Sterling wasy playing almost every game and was scoring.
Now sterling has not been playing regularly.
A lot of people are expecting us to buy all the top players this window.
Is that realistic?
Now we are in europe.
We are definitely going to buy player.
Even if we buy only 3.
They should be crucial spots and quality like CF and a MF.
Manquios can help reduce the burden on saka .
This is needed
And another attacking MF.
We may buy someone cheap for LB or hope tavares improves and teneiry gets back from injury.
This season if we get this players,
We can analyse arteta properly with top4 target.
How we play is important too.
We sack other managers because they were experienced.manager arteta is a green horn.
However I was really sorry for emery.
Emery can read game that's for sure.
Seen him made sub at 45 mins severally that changed the game but then he was a serial sevilla winner coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:05pm On May 26, 2022
Lush100:

There was no clause in the loan for marseille to buy Saliba.
Gabriel Jesus hardly start.
It was sterling, mayrez and de byune,
Until devryune got injured.
Sterling wasy playing almost every game and was scoring.
Now sterling has not been playing regularly.
A lot of people are expecting us to buy all the top players this window.
Is that realistic?
Now we are in europe.
We are definitely going to buy player.
Even if we buy only 3.
They should be crucial spots and quality like CF and a MF.
Manquios can help reduce the burden on saka .
This is needed
And another attacking MF.
We may buy someone cheap for LB or hope tavares improves and teneiry gets back from injury.
This season if we get this players,
We can analyse arteta properly with top4 target.
How we play is important too.
We sack other managers because they were experienced.manager arteta is a green horn.
However I was really sorry for emery.
Emery can read game that's for sure.
Seen him made sub at 45 mins severally that changed the game but then he was a serial sevilla winner coach

The problem I had with Emery was that he will always field a weak starting 11, concede in the first half, make subs at half time and turn around the game. That shiiit was annoying as 4ck.

Then it got to a stage it wasn’t working and he just couldn’t manage to get the players to win matches again. He just had to go.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:30pm On May 26, 2022
daveP:
never gave a 7.0 to me.
Well, the 6.5 you gave is still very fair.

It was just the last 13games you said he wasn't solid enough that I was just surprised, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:31pm On May 26, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Tominson
Gabriel
White
Ramsdele
Partey
Smith Rowe, Odegard,Saka, Elneny and Martinelli all tried.

Orthers are average and/or below average.
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:38pm On May 26, 2022
johnjunior39:

Nice ratings....

I feel Leno was just a victim of circumstances during the beginning of the season jare.

I will give Eleney 6.0( he was good no doubt but not a warrior like Partey)

Ermmm Saka consistent in performance and fitness? I do not agree ohhh, sometimes his fatigue affected his input during game time ohhhh but he deserves his rating all thanks to his Oga that think he must every game. I am happy he did not break a leg.

About Rowe, still same thing I am saying about squad rotation , we have push that dude to different positions it wouldn't be nice to confuse his head lol. He will come good , unfortunately Martinelli is bossing that left wing right now

I will give Arteta 5.5, one significant reason is his poor team management. He didn't learn that from Pep.

Fair and valid analysis.
I agree with everything you said except with of Saka consistency in fitness and performances.

To play 38 games no be beans. To consistently give a rating of at least 6.0 this season especially as he's a young player should not be underrated. I've never seen a consistent player as Saka in this team since his debut.

The only time he gave subpar performances was beginning of this season and that's understandable seeing that he's just coming back from euros after a gruelling previous season for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:39pm On May 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Jodera why is awilo lonkonga having 6 points angry
That alone voided the rating as inconclusive
grin grin

Actually, na even mistake, I thought I put 5.0 rating instead of 6.0? grin

My bad cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:45pm On May 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Nice analysis and decent ratings. I see you rated Partey slightly ahead of Saka; I don’t think there’s anything Partey did to justify that.As in u rated a player who featured in just 24 matches ahead of a player who played all 38 matches , ended up as our highest goal scorer? shocked

If anybody on ur list deserves to be rated higher it’s definitely Saka. Partey didn’t even stay healthy enough for his to exert that much influence on our overall success at the end of the day. If Partey will get 8.5 then Saka supposed get 9.5 based on doings o.

I also believe Ramsdale did really well early in the season but dropped form towards the end of the season. I will rate him 7.0 notwithstanding . I’m in perfect agreement with the rest of ur ratings bro cool
I gave Partey because of his influential display in this team. Since December, he's being giving us world class rating rating per match(say 8.0) and his display makes our Midfield and attack dominant.

But then, the highest rating can be between Partey and Saka. Anyone of the two deserves it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:47pm On May 26, 2022
kodded:
spot on with your analysis

But for me, I believe that Arteta should be rated lower, because it is his brain dead decisions that cost us that top4

How can you go into the 2nd half of the season with a very thin and inexperienced squad knowing fully well that an injury to either saka or partey will derail our season so much.

Arteta should be rated 4.5 because he had the leverage to win the top4 battle if he made additional signings in this past January but he decided to take the gamble and lost to the team that actually did something in the January transfer window.
How surprising
True.. Reasoning it, I fully agree with.
His performance against Tottenham and Newcastle which ultimately cost us our top4 hope should really be a massive dent to his rating.

I missed that when factoring his performance this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2022
kodded:

Well finishing outside the top4 after spending over £250million in 5 transfer windows without any European football to distract us should be considered as a failure no matter what, let's stop celebrating mediocrity. sad

the main fact that we couldn't take advantage of Tottenham and man utd slip up should tell you how medicore Arteta is. It took Conte barley 5 month to make Tottenham a formidable side in the epl that went on to clinch the 4th position.

Arteta poor man management and ego is the reason why we are still trusting the process meanwhile Conte came in and Tottenham looked alive once again.

Whether you like it or not the decision of the manager affect the team performance for the rest of the season
We warned him about Willian

We warned him about Mari

We warned him abou Travaers

We warned him about buying Ben white even tho we had saliba coming back from his successful loan spell and lacked a partey cover

We warned him that buying Bissuoma over ben white is more acceptable since Saliba was coming back after a successful loan spell and we needed a partey cover

We warned him that Bissuoma is 100% better than lokonja

We warned him that not signing any player in this last january window will fvck us up

We warned him that loaning all your fringe players without bringing adequate back up with cost us the season.

We warned him that missing out on £35milliom Bruno Guimaraes will hurt us in the long run (funny that he was the one that ended our hope of top4)

But did arteta listen to the obvious warnings? No!

He allowed his stubborn ego to get the worst out of him and look at where we are again, let's hope saka and martinelli are still trusting the process because it is this type of brain dead oversabi decision dey make players vesk leave their current club because of low or no ambition in that club.
You have every right to feel aggrieved by the decisions of a manager. But you MUST understand that decisions are subjective and you only know if they are right after you see the effects.

Now let's ask some questions

1. Did Arteta make bad signings? Yes and No. We know of quality signings like Odegaard, White, Tomiyasu and Ramsdale. Most of the backups such as Tavares and Lokonga were those of Edu. Edu does the director of football work and his job is to scout of young talents that will possibly become too stars. That's not Arteta's job. His job is to groom them, but whether they make it or not is enitreion the player.

2. Do we feel Arteta is the type that will go for a player that is mediocre? No. He has already cleared several deadwoods and his recents targets suggests he need quality and functionality.

3. Did Arteta face squad disciplinary challenges that could affect the season? Yes. He lost Aubameyang for free.

4. Were there season defining injuries that affected plans? Yes. He lost Tierney and Partey and then Tomiyasu and White. Suffice to say that if they were available, we would not have lost to Southampton, Brighton or Crystal Palace. Those three games could have qualified us for 3rd position.

5. Despite these challenges, did Arteta meet his season target? Yes. The target was clearly defined as getting us back to European competition. Hence his new and improved deal.

6. Are we satisfied? No. We are Arsenal and should be doing better than Europa League, hence the board will have to back up the manager and give him a bigger target for next season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

I have to concede to you and Jodera's argument. Especially the argument that Arteta plays a one striker system. I just dont want us to be in the situation we were in January when we were looking for a quality striker everywhere and couldn't get any. That plus injuries to Tomi and Partey cost us Top 4. Fingers crossed, I pray injury will be kind to us next season.

Marquinhos should just go on loan except he impresses during pre-season and we should sell Pepe and get another good winger. I really like Pepe and expected an Okocha in him but I have ran out of patient with him.
We must get that most times the problem of managers getting players is subject to the boards financial approval.

I know what Juventus demanded for Arthur Melo, Arteta could have done the deal is that's what's required, but the board didn't see it as financial favourable.

I see how many fans are against signing Gabriel Jesus for 55m as quoted by City. But if we start losing games they will still complain why we didn't sign a striker. So in one voice we feel critical in another we feel sentimental

The same with Guimares. Newcastle has a new sugar daddy and can buy anyone now. But one day they will want to offload waste pipes and it won't be easy because financial fairplay rules will come into play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don’t know why people are failing to see this simple fact. Person wey dem give new contract when it was almost sure we will finish 6th ,fans still dey why he no finish 4th.

Funny enough if u scan through this thread after we lost our first 3 games u will see some of we fans how we already gave up in despair . I remember when we played Norwich and posters here were even trolling our club saying it’s a relegation battle .I bet if u ask anybody they will tell u this team is not a top 4 team.

What we fans should be hoping this year is that the board set a higher target for Arteta , back him up with money to get the right set of players and hope Arteta himself hit the set target. Simple
I can not say it better than this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Arteta didn't change saka position
Saka wanted the position more and even the blind can see he's better in that position
We not making top4 is on arteta only

Could this squad have lost consecutively to Southampton, Brighton and Crystal Palace?

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney
Partey, Xhaka, Odegaard
Saka, Aubameyang, Martinelli

If your answer is no, please apologize now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
Spy360:

Initial gragra, if Tierney was fit he would not even see bench. We need an upgrade there seriously. Tavares really weakened our team especially against top opposition.
Lol... The question is, did Tavarez really weaken our team directly that costs us points for him to be the lowest rated? I don't think so and it's not even close.

Let's break down our losses in which our top 4 was affected

Crystal palace 2nd leg - a very shambolic display after a long time. He was tormented throughout the game and was partly culpable for the losses to since he was one of the worst players

Brighton - Not involved

Southampton - wasn't shambolic in that game as against the crystal palace

Chelsea - played a very good game and gave an assist. Plus his interception in Chelsea's half and key pass was instrumental in nketiah's 2nd goal and arsenal's third

Man u - scored the opening goal. Even though he was a bit shaky and caused the penalty, it wasn't capitalised on. We still won the game

West ham... We won even though he was culpable for Bowen goal.

Tottenham- didn't start. Game already over during his introduction

Newcastle - Everybody was bad. Very very bad. Would be Very unfair to point him here.

So how did he weaken our team or even weaken our play against top opposition especially when we won against Chelsea and Man u and he has goal contributions to both wins?

How is he worse than Pepe and Lokonga when he(Tavarez) have good first half of the season and was still very instrumental in the crucial stages when he was involved bar the crystal palace game?

If we're being fair, Pepe and Lokonga was worse than him this campaign.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin
Do you know this Nigerian Kid striking for Bolton Oladapo Afolayan? Arsenal should be tracking him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:31pm On May 26, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Do you know this Nigerian Kid striking for Bolton Oladapo Afolayan? Arsenal should be tracking him
Nahhh...
Never heard of him.

Have you been tracking him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2022
Jodera:
Nahhh...
Never heard of him.

Have you been tracking him
watched his goals once and I see him like the hidden talent like Benrahma of Wesham. you can try and see his goals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:42pm On May 26, 2022
Fkhalifa:

watched his goals once and I see him like the hidden talent like Benrahma of Wesham. you can try and see his goals.
okay..
I'll watch him later on YouTube lemme see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2022
So Leicester should fault ranieri for winning the league because the target was to survive relegation since the previous season they barely made it, he didn't relent after passing his 40 points mark. He saw the opportunity to win the league and he did it
We were in pole position for top 4 we bottled it but our comrades here say no Biggie we were targeting top 6.

Omo we deserve the knid of club we support here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2022
Next season we should target 40 points mark so that we will know we are improving
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2022
Jodera:
Well, the 6.5 you gave is still very fair.

It was just the last 13games you said he wasn't solid enough that I was just surprised, nothing more.

Noticed his saves dropped drastically. That's why. Then errors climbed. Dunno why.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2022
£13M for Aouar
£25M for Tielemans
£30M for Bissouma
£50M for Jesus
£25M for Hickey
£35M for Gnabry

Total spend : 178M

Nketiah extension
Elneny extension
Saliba returns.

Is this possible?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:39pm On May 26, 2022
daveP:
£13M for Aouar
£25M for Tielemans
£30M for Bissouma
£50M for Jesus
£25M for Hickey
£35M for Gnabry

Nketiah extension
Elneny extension
Saliba returns.

Is this possible?
Same Gnabry of Bayern Munich?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obonujoker(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2022
Seems Assnal fans are more delusional than Barcelona fans grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... The question is, did Tavarez really weaken our team directly that costs us points for him to be the lowest rated? I don't think so and it's not even close.

Let's break down our losses in which our top 4 was affected

Crystal palace 2nd leg - a very shambolic display after a long time. He was tormented throughout the game and was partly culpable for the losses to since he was one of the worst players

Brighton - Not involved

Southampton - wasn't shambolic in that game as against the crystal palace

Chelsea - played a very good game and gave an assist. Plus his interception in Chelsea's half and key pass was instrumental in nketiah's 2nd goal and arsenal's third

Man u - scored the opening goal. Even though he was a bit shaky and caused the penalty, it wasn't capitalised on. We still won the game

West ham... We won even though he was culpable for Bowen goal.

Tottenham- didn't start. Game already over during his introduction

Newcastle - Everybody was bad. Very very bad. Would be Very unfair to point him here.

So how did he weaken our team or even weaken our play against top opposition especially when we won against Chelsea and Man u and he has goal contributions to both wins?

How is he worse than Pepe and Lokonga when he(Tavarez) have good first half of the season and was still very instrumental in the crucial stages when he was involved bar the crystal palace game?

If we're being fair, Pepe and Lokonga was worse than him this campaign.
In terms of talent and quality he is the worst. Let me explain in points

1. He was an easy target in all the matches he played. This is because of his lack of positional awareness. If not for Xhaka and Gabriel covering, he would be a total disaster.

2. Being dropped for Xhaka (a midfielder) and Tomiyasu (a RFB) shows he lacks trust from his manager.

3. He hardly makes a correct pass, when he does he places his man under pressure. He lost the ball more than any player I saw for Arsenal this season despite being a defender. Some of those caused us goals.

4. He is very poor in tackling. Elanga made a mince meat of him which almost caused us the Man United game, save for a bit of luck.

5. He has very poor decision making when he pushes forward. He is too hasty in both crosses and runs. I noticed Martinelli always gets fed up playing alongside him. Just that Arteta has banned arguments on the pitch, he would have been collecting wotowoto for body steady for Martinelli hand. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2022
daveP:
£13M for Aouar
£25M for Tielemans
£30M for Bissouma
£50M for Jesus
£25M for Hickey
£35M for Gnabry

Nketiah extension
Elneny extension
Saliba returns.

Is this possible?
Remove Bissouma and Gabriel Jesus. Add another striker with the money. We are fine. Though I can't say how good Hickey is but if he is a good LB it's ok.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2022
daveP:
£13M for Aouar
£25M for Tielemans
£30M for Bissouma
£50M for Jesus
£25M for Hickey
£35M for Gnabry

Nketiah extension
Elneny extension
Saliba returns.

Is this possible?
Brighton is quoting 50M for Bissouma.
Leicester want 35M for Tielemans
Gnarby is more of his salary.
Gabriel too salary plus he wants CL
I know Aour price has reduced but u think they will sell for 13?
I know too little of the other to comment.
The thing is if we give assurance to these player then we have to wait for next season transfer window to buy them for cheap.
The fans can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2022
Roland17:

You would rather question the credibility of a young player than the fact that Arsenal led by your ego maniac manager mismanaged him for 3 consecutive seasons? This kid lost both parents, both freaking parents when he was 19 and at Arsenal, what did your EGOMANIAC coach do? He never had a single conversation with the kid, have you met a 19 year old who lost both parents right around the same time?

Arteta told us he wasn’t good enough for the first team, subsequently banished the kid to the U23 to train because he asked for a fair chance to play, he finally moves to France, had another terrific season, instrumental in his team finishing 2nd and qualifying for the same UCL we choked, wins Lique 1 young player of the season and instead of real encouragement, you are here defending Arteta with your fake hope that he pans out right because you want him to fail so you can say “he was all noise”

Out of the blue Arteta is now convinced the kid must return to Arsenal! Throughout his time in France there was no check in! Other teams send their coaching reps, even the head coach finds time to watch their best players on loan, no be us! I remember the early days under Wenger when he would leave to watch his best players on loan. The cameras always caught Wenger in the stands watching one of his young guns, so he can properly assess the player..If na you how you go feel? Yet every one of Arteta’s defenders are interested in what Saliba says, how he says it.. To hell with all of you! Arteta has just as much to prove as this kid.

You can continue to protect your Egocentric maniac but don’t think for a second that I will let it fly on this thread!!

Hmmm this one vex you small oh. But truth be told the kid never had a fair chance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2022
Jencejyde:

Hmmm this one vex you small oh. But truth be told the kid never had a fair chance.

Baba, to be honest ehn, na the narratives surrounding the kid dey pain pass, not necessarily the fact that he did not even play for us. I did not expect Saliba to be a starter if he stayed back but the way we continue to pretend like he has not been mismanaged since he joined us is what frustrates me the most. Baba, I will be 100% okay if folks raise their hands and say, we have not managed this kid well, we could have done better, including his banishment, the decisions and timing of his loan move. but NO, all I read here are comments that shoulder the blame on the kid just to protect Arteta. People are more interested in what he says, how he says it, none of them even watched the kid while he was on loan.

Will Saliba become the 2nd coming of F. Baresi if and when he returns? I don't think so because he is still very young and has a lot of development/ growth to do, especially when you consider the difference in both leagues. However, the kid is confident about himself, has put the work in with evidence and is asking for a fair chance to compete, that was all he asked for. He is not asking to be thrown into the first 11, he is just asking for a fair chance to compete! But all I read here are folks just hating on the kid.

For once, someone can think without bias and the compulsion to be right and be honest in admitting we mismanaged the kid and can do better! SIMPLE
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2022
Lush100:
Brighton is quoting 50M for Bissouma.
Leicester want 35M for Tielemans
Gnarby is more of his salary.
Gabriel too salary plus he wants CL
I know Aour price has reduced but u think they will sell for 13?
I know too little of the other to comment.
The thing is if we give assurance to these player then we have to wait for next season transfer window to buy them for cheap.
The fans can't wait.

Actually these are their current tags. Anyone bigger than this is cos of chop chop and observation of desperation by potential buyers. I even hear Lyon wan Tielemanns. Meaning Aouar is replaced.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2022
Shegzdave:

Same Gnabry of Bayern Munich?

Lol. Year. If they wait one more year, na free transfer o. Na to accept the cash like that. Its going to be more about Loyalty than European level rn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2022
Spy360:

Remove Bissouma and Gabriel Jesus. Add another striker with the money. We are fine. Though I can't say how good Hickey is but if he is a good LB it's ok.
Hickey is the most assured of coming right now.

Maybe those two won't come Sha. Especially as Ucl clubs want Bissouma. We kinda need the urgency Osimhen will bring. A link up with Partey is going to be absolutely stunning.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2022
As Roland don tokam am, i agree that if this Saliba situation didn't exist, we would probably be blaming 100% all the players that had a fallout with Arteta.

Arteta messed up big time. Saliba does not deserve such from him. Too poor. An sms would be great. He suddenly wants to reap? Naaah. He needs tutorials on handling players well. Perhaps a class with Freddie would help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.