Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2341005 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Players of the season contenders …..

I will go for Saka surely

@Jodera u see why I said ur rating should’ve placed Saka higher than Partey ? Thomas did not just stay fit enough for us .

Going forward I will never support the purchase of any African player whose football age is already 25 and above . Never !
Imagine, Partey no dey this list? Partey deserves to be here.
O wrong now..

Anyways, like I said it's arguable and if Saka wins it, he deserves it very well. But mehn, I don't know who deserves that runner-up (if there's is) aside Partey Tbh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2022
Jodera:
Ahhh.... Maybe you rarely watch him oo.

That guy deserves to be starting every week aswear grin
I rarely watch him bro...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2022
The earlier Arteta starts seeing Tierney and Partey as backups, the better.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, because of all goals scored in group stage?? grin grin

Master in group stage? No wonder I no hear him name again since this year. Your alert system been spoil? grin

Not my striker, never my striker, Never not my striker. grin

By the way, Is this the official uefa team of the season? If not, how do you expect me to take fantasy football serious.

Like I should take something called fantasy serious?? No way na grin
He won the league also, I stopped alerting you so you won't feel bad ni grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28pm On May 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

He won the league also, I stopped alerting you so you won't feel bad ni grin
Lol... You sure say him no go goal drought? grin grin

Anyways, he's not my striker. Even Giroud will fare better there just like tadic and Daley blind tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
mostob:
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... You sure say him no go goal drought? grin grin

Anyways, he's not my striker. Even Giroud will fare better there just like tadic and Daley blind tongue
He should score 9 goals in UCL first na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:11pm On May 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

He should score 9 goals in UCL first na
Lol . Na only fantasy football fit put Haller for ucl team of the season.

No wonder it's called fantasy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Players of the season contenders …..

I will go for Saka surely

@Jodera u see why I said ur rating should’ve placed Saka higher than Partey ? Thomas did not just stay fit enough for us .

Going forward I will never support the purchase of any African player whose football age is already 25 and above . Never !
Ben white and smith rowe over partey!

Lol, these British people are funny
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:48pm On May 31, 2022
kodded:

Ben white and smith rowe over partey!

Lol, these British people are funny

Lol... You don see am na grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:

Lol... You don see am na grin grin grin
abi dem forget say him be arsenal player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:47pm On May 31, 2022
kodded:
abi dem forget say him be arsenal player
That's the only viable reason oo, cos I no just understand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:

Lol . Na only fantasy football fit put Haller for ucl team of the season.

No wonder it's called fantasy grin grin
Did giroud of firminho enter anyone grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Hmmm...
Yea...both are somewhat unreliable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2022
Pickford wins the save of the season cos of his double save against Chelsea
Laughable
What about ramsdale double save against Leicester first a deadly freekick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:13pm On May 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Did giroud of firminho enter anyone grin
Yes na

Jode.ra team of the season grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:14pm On May 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Laughable
Omo.. he deserves that one oo.

Even me wey see the save that day, my mouth open. Ramsdale free kick save no reach am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:16pm On May 31, 2022
mostob:
Yea...both are somewhat unreliable
Tierney especially undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:

Omo.. he deserves that one oo.

Even me wey see the save that day, my mouth open. Ramsdale free kick save no reach am
Tara
Ramsdale saved on the air and still manage to save the other on land at close range
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:33pm On May 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Tara
Ramsdale saved on the air and still manage to save the other on land at close range
Lol... At least him still dey pitch to save the second rebound na.

Pickford wey dey inside post(net) due to the first shot yet he still saved the ball wey dey come with speed from a rebound shot grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:

O wrong now..

Anyways, like I said it's arguable and if Saka wins it, he deserves it very well. But mehn, I don't know who deserves that runner-up (if there's is) aside Partey Tbh.
You are mixing talent with performance. A player can be the most talented not necessarily the best performer. Partey was the engine when he was fit, but overall Saka performed better as he was more integral to the club's success. Injuries ruined Partey's chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:40pm On May 31, 2022
Spy360:

You are mixing talent with performance. A player can be the most talented not necessarily the best performer. Partey was the engine when he was fit, but overall Saka performed better as he was more integral to the club's success. Injuries ruined Partey's chances.
Like I've always said, if anyone says Saka deserves the award over Partey, I won't counter otherwise or argue it.

What you want to tell me is that.. Partey's performance this season does not deserve him to be nominee among arsenal top 5 players because of his injury.
Is that what you're saying?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
Spy360:

Nwanne, you too like fight, I neva see tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:41pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:

O wrong now..

I think u are getting emotional with this Partey situation.

Partey only played 24 games for us this season and it’s not a given we did well in all the matches he played . Smith Rowe on the other hand even as as youngster played 33 EPL games scoring 10 goals in the process. U can’t look at this and say Smith Rowe doesn’t deserve to be nominated amongst our top performers . At a point Smith Rowe and Saka were the most important players in our team.

As regards Ben white’s inclusion he also played 32 league matches compared to Partey’s 24 . It will be difficult to convince people that Partey had more impact in those 24 matches compared to the 32 Ben white played . Although personally I would replace Ben white with Gabriel cos I feel he was more dependable amongst out two CB’s this year sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2022
Make we go for Reuben Neves.
For midfield to Play when Partey is injured.
Buy zincheko ,
So midfield is Partey and zincheko in midfield
Or Neves and zincheko.

buy Jesus and Marquinhos.
That should be enough for our team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Laughable
Bro... Pickford deserves it o. He made many saves towards the end of the season. Infact he made better saves against Leceister than Chelsea IMO. Man is good..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Jodera:

Tierney especially undecided
Yea... that's why I'm looking forward to this Hickey signing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Lush100:
Buy zincheko ,
Or Neves and zincheko.

Makes sense , Zinchenko can always play makeshift LB anytime Tierney is injured and Tavarez doesn’t turn up.

If we are not buying 2 strikers I won’t support the sole purchase of Jesus. Banking solely on Jesus and Nketiah as backup doesn’t seem a good plan to me . We can do better considering we will be playing in the Europa , FA cup, Caraboa cup ( or whatever name they choose to give it this year ) and EPL. We need options upfront .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Lush100:
Buy zincheko ,
Or Neves and zincheko.

Neves is just little upgrade to xhaka
Abeg no more xhaka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2022
mostob:
Partey as back up.. Wrong move..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
Partey as back up.. Wrong move..
Not a wrong move. Partey and Tierney are key to our team but their unreliability is the problem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
mostob:
Yea... that's why I'm looking forward to this Hickey signing
You know the Hickey well? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.