Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333031 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2013
bellong:

Sincerely, I really do too. Talent without attitude is nothing. I would rather buy a Soldado and Fellaini with 55M pounds than a Suarez who may end up collecting salary for quarter play due to suspensions.
Rooney was once as controversial as him, in as much as Ballotelli is, everyone still craves for his signature.

Then while under the tutelage of Sir Arsene Wenger he's gonna be more cautious of his attitude.

Plus it's easier to wipe out on pitch attitude compared to off pitch!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2013
tayoccu:
The guy has the right to express himself, just like you have the right to be "sissimistic" tongue

Surely he does, but his first comment was seemingly poking fun at Gunners for being impatient and then brings up an ultimatum
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2013
nikkykay:
Pls let's hope we sign him.
I didnt hope for this to happen be4 but now i believe d guy will turn a new leaf if he cosmes to Arsenal and a lot of fans will grow to love him. smiley smiley

Sorry but that nah wash.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe: I hope to God we don't sign Suarez, I really do sad

i hope we do
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
@ijogz, how is Rooney controversial? Balotelli? Abeg o. Talent without discipline is nothing, the reverse my friend is everything. Think Roy Keane, he wasn't the most talented player but damn! Nucca was disciplined to the core and hence his success
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe:

That nucca has the worst attitude I have ever seen since I have been watching football. I joined the legion of Arsenal fans in 1995 and this guy is everything an arsenal player should not be. Besides, he has not shown an ounce of contrition for all his horrible on pitch behaviour and given how much we all like to talk about loyalty, does Liverpool deserve the kind of kick in the teeth he's about to give them given how solidly they've stood by him. What's to say he won't do the same to us next year? I know how many Arsenal fans are still cussing RVP for leaving, he's referred to as the Dutch skunk in many quarters because he left after we'd stood by him through out his 'glassy' period.

WTF is Arsene not buying a Michu or Benteke? For fook sake why gnasher? angry angry angry

Theres no loyalty in football
If there was, wengazidis will not say there is money to be spent 70m pounds just around season ticket renewal time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe:

That nucca has the worst attitude I have ever seen since I have been watching football. I joined the legion of Arsenal fans in 1995 and this guy is everything an arsenal player should not be. Besides, he has not shown an ounce of contrition for all his horrible on pitch behaviour and given how much we all like to talk about loyalty, does Liverpool deserve the kind of kick in the teeth he's about to give them given how solidly they've stood by him. What's to say he won't do the same to us next year? I know how many Arsenal fans are still cussing RVP for leaving, he's referred to as the Dutch skunk in many quarters because he left after we'd stood by him through out his 'glassy' period.

WTF is Arsene not buying a Michu or Benteke? For fook sake why gnasher? angry angry angry
Hw many years has he spent with Liverpool and how many did RVP spend wit Arsenal?
Am sure Liverpool are not ready to part with him becos he has want he contributes to the club positively which i think we shld look @ here
RVP was a trouble maker too be4 he joined Arsenal and in his early days in Arsenal until Wenger was able to tame him.
I think Suarez will be behave after spending sometime with us. All he needs is Anger management and Baba Wenger shld be able to offer that wink

bellong:

A leopard does not change its spots. He was like this in Ajax, World cup and Liverpool. Habits die hard
Na becos u no give am thorough washing with hipo e no change hin spots cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe:

This is football, it has revolved pass the Era of loyalty, most people now get paid for what they bring to the pitch!!!

Besides Mitchu is more of a Technical goal scorer but damnnnn too slow. Benteke is Ok, but we are also the ones clamoring for a proven goal scorer!!!

Suarez fits the shoe!!!

Even Piers Morgan said dat he's gonna Forgive Gazidis and Wenger of their sins if we can sign him

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe: @ijogz, how is Rooney controversial? Balotelli? Abeg o. Talent without discipline is nothing, the reverse my friend is everything. Think Roy Keane, he wasn't the most talented player but damn! Nucca was disciplined to the core and hence his success

suares is a winner to the core
arsenal needs winners ,

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2013
biolabee:

Surely he does, but his first comment was seemingly poking fun at Gunners for being impatient and then brings up an ultimatum

Wrong, you misunderstood me, '1 more month' meaning the time left for us to sign a player during this transfer window.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2013
debosky:
Guardian posted theirs at 22:54 - that's not including time to proof-read and approve the article before publishing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/23/arsenal-luis-suarez-liverpool-transfer

And you're talking bollocks as usual about exclusives? cheesy

even the dailymail link he provided said "updated". the headline must have been posted several minutes earlier before more sentences were added and this is why it says "updated".

proudlysports is indeed proudlybollocks and the share price of that company is falling at an astronomical rate. economists are predicting proudlybollocks inc. would liquidate by december if care isn't taken.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Mod412:

Wrong, you misunderstood me, '1 more month' meaning the time left for us to sign a player during this transfer window.

oh... ok.. my bad then

But why do you think wenger is worried

we have sanogoal,... already
Unfortunately we dont meet utd in august

Another 8 2 thrashing would have loosened the purse strings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Nikky, this same Suarez that signed a new contract with Pool last year, besides RVP did not join L'arse with the same baggage as gnasher! And we did not break our transfer record to sign him. Anyway sha, make we see wetin go happen first.......Wengazidis maybe up to their usual manipulations.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Ijogz K: This is football, it has revolved pass the Era of loyalty, most people now get paid for what they bring to the pitch!!!

Besides Mitchu is more of a Technical goal scorer but damnnnn too slow. Benteke is Ok, but we are also the ones clamoring for a proven goal scorer!!!

Suarez fits the shoe!!!

Even Piers Morgan said dat he's gonna Forgive Gazidis and Wenger of their sins if we can sign him

Is this a joke? Piers Morgan is a disease, a monumental disgrace of an Arsenal fan - My vomit has more brain cells than him.

The day Morgan 'forgives' AW of his sins is the day I stop supporting Arsenal, can't believe you said that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Imagine Suarez chasing RVP until his Match ban, in a team that doesn't av half as much creative midfielders as us.

Imagine Suarez getting Killer passes from Santi, Rosiscky and Ramsey... "OmG am getting hard frm dis kinda excitement" a player who unlike Giroud dat his confused about his role exactly at Arsenal..

I av promised myself n my family dat if we can sign Suarez na premium Boquet I go dey pay!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Ijogz, so Piers Morgan is your point of reference? Don't get me wrong o, I enjoy reading his rants but the guy is a complete tw.at grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Why are y'all worried? Truth is, there is still a more than 50% chance that Arsenal will not sign Suarez. If he does, then the hand wringing can begin.

If we do sign him, just insert a similar clause for whatever price we pay + £20m before he can move anywhere else. grin

But in reality, for all you guys know, Wenger is readying another cheap import from Croatia or Poland as we speak. cheesy

Not saying it's a media trick like 4uller is saying, but I don't think Arsenal will realistically go above £45m (with that extra £5m being add ons for winning the EPL & CL)and we don't know if Liverpool will deal.

We need a CB desperately and a DM that can step in for Arteta - I hope someone else is looking at those areas in addition to the focus on a striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Mod412:

Is this a joke? Piers Morgan is a disease, a monumental disgrace of an Arsenal fan - My vomit has more brain cells than him.

The day Morgan 'forgives' AW of his sins is the day I stop supporting Arsenal, can't believe you said that.
Just the same way u get excited while winning and criticize while losing.. That's exactly all he does.

I luv him to bits, and am sure it's people like u that condemns him on twitter and get excited as soon as he replies your tweets.

I think he's a crucial voice for most Arsenal fans, cuz unlike us his voice can be heard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Debo, bigsy hug for your last paragraph. I though I was the only one wondering why nothing is being said about other areas where we truly need reinforcements
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2013
when would arsenal fans realise suarez wants champions league football?

he cannot come to man utd because of evra and the steaming rivalry between liverpool and united, city/chelsea are well-stocked in the attack which makes arsenal is one and only choice if he wants to play in elite europe....

i think wenger has 70% chance....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Ijogz K: Just the same way u get excited while winning and criticize while losing.. That's exactly all he does.

I luv him to bits, and am sure it's people like u that condemns him on twitter and get excited as soon as he replies your tweets.

I think he's a crucial voice for most Arsenal fans, cuz unlike us his voice can be heard

You actually think I would reduce myself to his level(gutter) and get excited if he replied one of my tweets? Not in a million years, so get that into your head.

Maybe you missed the part where I said my vomit has more brain cells than Piers Morgan - have you ever sat down to think that a man who has won multiple trophies and coached various teams for over 30 years might have more managerial nous than an attention seeking, bottom feeding tweeter LovePeddler?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe: Nikky, this same Suarez that signed a new contract with Pool last year, besides RVP did not join L'arse with the same baggage as gnasher! And we did not break our transfer record to sign him. Anyway sha, make we see wetin go happen first.......Wengazidis maybe up to their usual manipulations.
Babe,
Lets hope this deal will go thru first. Am sure AW is aware of the risk he is taking.
By the way he wants to play European football and Liverpool cannot offer that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Why?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tonydoes: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Suarez is a talent first and foremost ..and thats the main reason we are willing to pay as much as we have been biddinglately..getting him will be a boost to our team and don't forget it would also weaken a rival in the race to the EPL title..Rooney was once a hot head too remember? its not like he has completely become an Angel now but those who knew him before will tell you he has calmed down considerably..Suarez is definitely a risk no doubt, but like the saying goes no guts no glory!!! and isn't glory what we want for our great and beloved club?
http://gidigooner..com/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^^ and accordin 2 bbc sports, he has been given da chance 2 speak 2 arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dare2think: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
debosky:

But in reality, for all you guys know, Wenger is readying another cheap import from Croatia or Poland as we speak. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

If this scenario happen, I wont make arsenal fans rest throughout the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2013

maka why now ?

Suarez will bring more good than harm to Arsenal (if he gets signed).

He's a proven goal machine and rarely cops long term injuries, has great link up play and creates loads of chances.

I'll pick a notorious talented player (like Suarez) over a saintly dud.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe: @ijogz, how is Rooney controversial? Balotelli? Abeg o. Talent without discipline is nothing, the reverse my friend is everything. Think Roy Keane, he wasn't the most talented player but damn! Nucca was disciplined to the core and hence his success
what are you high on!roy Keane wasn't talented and yet fergie couldn't find his replacement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
IZUKWU: what are you high on!roy Keane wasn't talented and yet fergie couldn't find his replacement

Spot the difference mate, no one was more disciplined or worked harder than Roy Keane. I can't help you if you can't tell the difference
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe:

Spot the difference mate, no one was more disciplined or worked harder than Roy Keane. I can't help you if you can't tell the difference
lol, all these gunners self
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
@debosky,
Are you saying I have access to the Guardian's articles before they are published?
coogar:

even the dailymail link he provided said "updated". the headline must have been posted several minutes earlier before more sentences were added and this is why it says "updated".

proudlysports is indeed proudlybollocks and the share price of that company is falling at an astronomical rate. economists are predicting proudlybollocks inc. would liquidate by december if care isn't taken.

I don't know about proudlybollocks but proudlysports is doing just fine cheesy
The dailymail article was updated on the 24th but PUBLISHED at 11.05 on the 23rd. Check my link again.

Anyways, I see a 'prophet' is not given due respect in his own land. I'll keep my 'exclusives' to my portal and leave you guys to feed off crumbs from goal.com or wherever you guys get your news feed from cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
I read a funny analysis of the current Suarez situation on soccernet. Below is someone's comment.

"Wenger Knows he will never get Suarez, he is doing it just for us the fans to think the club is serious. Rooney will go to Chelsea, Higuain is almost at Napoli, Madrid will use the cash to push for Suarez. Wenger will end up with nothing. He will soon begin saying how he has quality in his squad, and how he has depth if all players are injury free. One week to deadline, he will bring in someone from France at a bargain. The season will start with low moral for both fans and players. A few losses and he will begin complaining of how other teams use money. Press will ask him about the claim of having money to spend. He will simply say he did not see the quality he was looking for and was not prepared to spend just for the sake of buying. Then we shall struggle for top 4 (Which I believe may be more difficult esp if Spurs and L'Pool get their acts together). I guarantee that this time we will not finish in the top 4. Wenger may be forced to resign, another coach comes in. Fans riots, wanting for Usmanov takeover, Kronke stands his ground. To silence fans, he will attempt to buy some players for the new compaign only that top class players will shun the club bse of instability and inability to challenge. Four years down the road, Arsenal has not qualified for Europe and languishing in Mid table. Kroenke sells his stake to Usmanove, the club begins to get back up slowly but with poor managerial abilities and poor squad, try 2 times and finaly in the third year get back to Europe via Europa".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.