Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352815 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lol!!!
proudlysports: Nawao...Gervinho has arrived in Rome and is already training with Roma...yet Arsenal.com is still waiting to announce it..cheesy cheesy Maybe the webmasters are underpaid...I won't be surprised cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mods can you delete the disgusting picture posted by 1025 and ban him for violating forum rules? Thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Earlier, the PFA said

“It is a delicate situation and we are trying to help.
“These buy-out clauses have caused no end of problems in the past and they continue to do so because of the way they were drafted at the time.
“He [Suárez] believes the £40 million amount that is mentioned, if that is offered that gives him the right to go. Liverpool, from their side, are saying that is a minimum figure from which they will consider negotiation and of course they will want to keep the player, unless they replace the player with someone as good or better, which is not going to be easy in a short period of time.
“There are different ways it can be interpreted. If it goes to the Premier League it will take time and the window is then closed. We have been asked to try and help to sort the situation out and we have been trying to do that.”

Later on Gordon Taylor of the PFA added this:

“If you are going to have a supposed buy-out clause it should be that, but it is different as it says if there is no qualification for the Champions League [by Liverpool] and if there is a minimum offer of £40million then the parties will get around the table to discuss things but it does not say the club has to sell.
“It quite clearly states £40million is a minimum offer for discussions, but it becomes really difficult with such clauses.
“There is a ‘good faith’ clause in relation to serious discussions but I can’t say it is cast-iron buy-out clause.
“Luis is one of our members and we want to be supportive, however, he may well have thought such an offer would trigger a move.
“The interpretation is not that simple by any means and there is no guarantee of getting a (successful) result if it is referred to the Premier League.
“I just feel like in any other transfer it is better for both parties to get around the table to try to resolve it.
“You are hoping the club say ‘If you are determined to go this is the figure we are looking at but if you are prepared to stay another year and you still want to go we will accept this much’.
“At the moment it is certainly festering and I don’t think it is a good situation for the player or the clubs involved.
“It is not edifying and that is why I feel we had to do our best to get round the table and see if there are grounds for consideration for the move but it (the clause) is not specific and 100% certain.
“We are in touch with both parties to try to see if some resolution can be achieved that is satisfactory to both sides.”
The Guardian who ran the exclusive Suarez' interview today will report in tomorrow's paper which claims that Luis Suarez will be told to train away from the Liverpool squad
Daily Star will also report that Arsenal will bid 51million pounds for Suarez

If true, I don't know how to place it. Arsenal spending 51 million on a player..as in ONE player..wow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kcjazz(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
proudlysports: Earlier, the PFA said

Later on Gordon Taylor of the PFA added this:

The Guardian who ran the exclusive Suarez' interview today will report in tomorrow's paper which claims that Luis Suarez will be told to train away from the Liverpool squad
Daily Star will also report that Arsenal will bid 51million pounds for Suarez

If true, I don't know how to place it. Arsenal spending 51 million on a player..as in ONE player..wow

To me everything hinges on Real Madrid/Bale movement. Aside that Suarez is a time bomb and would bring disorder to Liverpool if they keep him. Whether AFC will bid that high, frankly I am not sure but who else out there if we miss out on him.

Meanwhile, I hear there is trouble at Anzhi, Russian money don finish so Etoo might be available, they are clearing out after sacking their coach. That guy is the only striker out there if all else fails lol grin.
AFC Board really want to make a big signing happen but Liverpool dey vex tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2013
^^^ Yeah, I heard about the massive clearout at Anzhi too..Eto at 32, not sure if he's what we want and if he will be willing to come down to around 120k per week from his 300k at Anzhi.

I really hope and pray AW has not put all his eggs in one basket with this Suarez saga. The thing is turning into one messy transfer. I hear Suarez has been informed he will never be sold to Arsenal. I don't know if they can do this but we'll see. My fear is anyone of Madrid, Chelsea, United can hijack this deal and we'll be left with nothing.

Three more weeks to go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2013
Meanwhile, Flamini who was earlier released by AC Milan is currently training with Arsenal to keep fit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Next week, season starts.....

Tehn, the NL charity group is back....cheesy

Please, Folake needs your Help!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2013
Still siddon looking - the boys should just focus on winning that UCL qualifier.

Meanwhile, Spurs appear to be making a third signing and we can only boast of Yaya Wake-me-up-before-you Sanogo. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gervinho sale confirmed, Holloway waxing lyrical about Chamakh. . . . odd times I tell you. Wenger still saying things are moving 'slowly' now that's normal. grin

Make I ask DK some kweshuns sef - since Gustavo wants to go to a CL side, what are his attributes and should Arsenal be interested?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
debosky: Gervinho sale confirmed, Holloway waxing lyrical about Chamakh. . . . odd times I tell you. Wenger still saying things are moving 'slowly' now that's normal. grin

Make I ask DK some kweshuns sef - since Gustavo wants to go to a CL side, what are his attributes and should Arsenal be interested?

Gustavo skillset is beyond that of Arsenal. If rejects like Podudski and Per Ballscratcher are first team players then Any of Bayerns current players would easily captain Arsenal even 20yr old David Olatokumbo Alaba.

If you want players look for Stanley "African Messi" Okoro or Ahmed Musa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^ You go school so? This is how people fail Jamb oh. cheesy

Answer questions in order. What are his attributes?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
debosky: ^^ You go school so? This is how people fail Jamb oh. cheesy

Answer questions in order. What are his attributes?

Every attribute thats making Arsenal fail to win all these years can be found in Gustavo.

Now think WHy has Arsenal not been winning? Thats the answer to your question

Dazz All
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Abeni answer the question. Is he good in possession? Mobile? Positionally disciplined?

Meanwhile, I was told you got married and you no invite me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
debosky: Abeni answer the question. Is he good in possession? Mobile? Positionally disciplined?

Hian!!! Maa kan first grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:03am On Aug 09, 2013
debosky: Abeni answer the question. Is he good in possession? Mobile? Positionally disciplined?

To a male or female?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Gustavo skillset is beyond that of Arsenal. If rejects like Podudski and Per Ballscratcher are first team players then Any of Bayerns current players would easily captain Arsenal even 20yr old David Olatokumbo Alaba.

If you want players look for Stanley "African Messi" Okoro or Ahmed Musa

Why Alaba didn't represent Nigeria? Time is still on his side to switch to Nigerian National Team. He is only 21.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 6:47am On Aug 09, 2013
^^^^ He plays for Austria. I think he prefers that to playing for Nigeria where he may end up not being appreciated.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2013
bellong: ^^^^ He plays for Austria. I think he prefers that to playing for Nigeria where he may end up not being appreciated.

And he'll be appreciated in Austria? Wait till the Monkey taunts begin then we'll know the true meaning of appreciation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2013
fenerbache !!!!
we go beat them , COYG cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fenerbahce is definitely an unpredictable tie, also the turks are currently fighting for their European lives in the CAS for a match fixing scandal, hopefully that also works in our favour somehow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Arze should progress... was scared of milan or schalke
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
^^^ Arsenal couldn't have tied any of those two. They were seeded as Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks.. I know

My point is once there was seeding.. I no fear nathing

smiley

bellong: ^^^ Arsenal couldn't have tied any of those two. They were seeded as Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Make dem disqualify Fener jare, gives us a free pass into the group stages. grin

I think it's time to forget about La Cannibal and start looking for other targets. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
i am worried with this news. can someone pls tell me this is not true.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Siddon Look! My team's my team,we'll scale through! Forever A Gunner!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
1025: i am worried with this news. can someone pls tell me this is not true.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1242383_1013250_371378989658422_662750300_n_jpg9a18326e7d63239630eee1a03e77c2e7[/img]

grin grin grin

A troll you may be, but this shït got me grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tottenham to confirm Etienne Capoue signing, Monsieur still dey wait for market to move. Na wah o.

Hoping for a Manshitty massacre on us tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
^^ careful what you ask for. . . . It may not make a difference. cheesy

Now Miquel is off on loan, so we truly have just 2 fit CBs going into the season, unless Wenger seriously considers Sagna a CB now.

Someone somewhere must be making sense of all this, because I'm not.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
debosky: ^^ careful what you ask for. . . . It may not make a difference. cheesy

Now Miquel is off on loan, so we truly have just 2 fit CBs going into the season, unless Wenger seriously considers Sagna a CB now.

Someone somewhere must be making sense of all this, because I'm not.

Ol' boy you don tire to wait till the season begin ni? 2nd Sept never reach na cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Arsene just dey use this Suarez transfer posturing deceive us and at the same time bully Looserpool cos we have this UCL (potential qualification) advantage over them.

I hope we make it through this tricky Fener fixture, I'm not confident about the outcome cos I don't trust this team as a 'team'.

I wonder what will happen if Liverpool decides to accept our 40,000,001 bid and Arsene Wenger come start to stammer and murmur say the money no dey. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.