Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331998 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabukola: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
So no new body is added in time for marrows game? I smell total white wash.

As for the part arsenal want to buy from cabeye, I think it's the blokoos.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
naijababe: The stupid French has finally managed to turn our club into a toilet! Everybody is pissing on us these days angry Someone send him anthrax or something already angry angry angry

Fredoooooo, I am consulting awon iya mi on your behalf o. You are about to lose 4 fingers tongue Na me talk am angry angry angry

mo firu yo yin o , awon iya to gbasky , boja gboro gboro , iba yin o, mio je yaju siyin , e ranti pe ajoje ninu ewe nio , ade jo mu LACASERA.... cheesy tongue

maybe you will like arsene now , he just bid for messi and fabregas today grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
fredoooooo:

mo firu yo yin o , awon iya to gbasky , boja gboro gboro , iba yin o, mio je yaju siyin , e ranti pe ajoje ninu ewe nio , ade jo mu LACASERA.... cheesy tongue

maybe you will like arsene now , he just bid for messi and fabregas today grin grin

If that really happens, then I have died and gone to heaven grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:13am On Aug 21, 2013
On a scale of preference and priority placing Is cabaye what we really need to beef this team up? Carzola, Jack, Arteta, Ramsey(who I believe has improved dramatically from late last season), Rosicky and not forgetting glass footed diaby who does not count in this situation can play the Central midfield position, if we are to sign a midfielder I expect we sign some steel to protect the middle.

The CB, wide positions at the back and CF are positions we desperately need cover if we have any hope of succeeding this season.

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2013
debosky:
So because a rumour came out that Arsenal bid yesterday and Sevilla confirmed a bid today, then it MUST be Arsenal that bid 15m? Or is Arsenal now known as the undisclosed club? cheesy
Ok, at this point I want to believe you're just winding me up jare cheesy But them when I think of all the pointless epistles we used to have here years back only for your to tactically agree with me months later, then this new one makes sense. cheesy

There's a reason a wise man came up with the saying - "Aje ke la na, omo ku leni..." (emphasis on wise man) tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Today na today!

Today, Arsenal will take on Fernabahce in the first leg of what may prove to be a career defining champion's league qualifier. Career defining for monsieur Wenger that is.

As always, I will support the boys on the field and at the end of the day, it's 11 v 11 (or 14 v 14 cheesy). Despite the injuries, I still believe we have a team to beat Ferna over two legs. Cazorla, Rosicky, Wilshere and Ramsey are available so we have an almost full midfield. Though Arteta is still out, Frimpong has been drafted into the team and I won't be surprised (though I won't recommend this) if he starts today. Without any pre-season game under his belt, I doubt if this would be a good idea i.e. if it happens. Zelalem and Hayden are midfield back ups

Upfront, asides Chambo, the usual suspects are still available. Walcott, Giroud, Podolski. Hopefully these 3 can do the business and we wouldn't need to reach out to our reserve team i.e. Gnabry and Miyachi.

In the 'problematic' defense, we should have our first choice defenders starting today bar Sagna. Gibbs, Kos, Jenko and Per should start. Monreal is also back in the team.

This team should be able to give us at least a point in Turkey and qualify through to the group stages. Hopefully, they won't disappoint like they did on Saturday.

Let's remember that when the ref blows his whistle tonight, it's Fernabhce vs ARSENAL FC, not GAZIDIZ FC or ARSENE FC. Let's support our team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tonydoes: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
http://gidigooner..com/ MATCH PREVIEW ON THE DIARY OF AN ARSENAL FAN IN LAGOS ..c'MON ARSENAL!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
proudlysports:
Ok, at this point I want to believe you're just winding me up jare cheesy But them when I think of all the pointless epistles we used to have here years back only for your to tactically agree with me months later, then this new one makes sense. cheesy

There's a reason a wise man came up with the saying - "Aje ke la na, omo ku leni..." (emphasis on wise man) tongue

That's how you've been peddling false aje ke la na since last season. Don't add false prophet to your growing list of titles. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
London Evening Standard have a photo gallery called "Every player Arsenal have tried to sign and failed this summer" Enjoy grin

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/in-pictures-every-player-arsenal-have-tried-and-failed-to-sign-this-summer-8775680.html?action=gallery

The Number is 19 by the way... tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Can i ask a funny question?

why do you want Arsenal to play in the Champions League?

Is it solely because you want to be able to say your team played in the champions league like Celtic e.t.c. or there are some other valid reasons? Please Share....

Meanwhile, how is it Tottenham and Liverpool are able to do transfer business so effectively but Arsenal keeps analyzing 24/7?
Liverpool just got a decent left back on a season long loan.... its hard to understand, its almost like arsenal no longer has scouts or any knowledge of players in football....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
You've to show ambition to attract top talent, the two clubs you mentioned have shown ambition in this transfer window and that of January, liverpool keeping suarez and tottenham keeping bales although it seems he's on his way to Madrid for a transfer record breaking fee.

Who wants to come to a club that sells all of its top talent in every window, wenger has no idea in the transfer market and arsenal FC is a joke of a team...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
hornipipe: You've to show ambition to attract top talent, the two clubs you mentioned have shown ambition in this transfer window and that of January, liverpool keeping suarez and tottenham keeping bales although it seems he's on his way to Madrid for a transfer record breaking fee.

Who wants to come to a club that sells all of its top talent in every window, wenger has no idea in the transfer market and arsenal FC is a joke of a team...

yeah well those clubs r not playing champions league and they dont seem to be struggling to get players even if they are not exactly shopping at harrods.

the money aspect, arsenal dont ever seem to spend this money they make really so.......... whats d point sef?

dem dey make money simply to keep? obviously there is more to go round for the boys n owners but still.....

that part about selling top players was always a farce. everyone knew it was solely because of the money they could make from sales.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^ everyone except dudu and debosky grin grin

Team list for tonight
Szczesny
Sagna
Mert
Kos
Gibbs
Rosicky
Wilshere
Ramsey
Cazorla
Giroud
Walcott
Subs: Fabianski, Monreal, Jenko, Frimpong, Gnabry, Podolski, Sanogo
strong enough IMO

Ferna
Demirel
Bekir
Yobo
Alves
Kadlec
Topal
Mereles
Emre
Sow
Webo
Kuyt

subs: Gunok, Korkmaz, Gonul, Cristian, Potuk, Erkin, Emenike
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Emenike is oiling his boots. The boots his father gave him. He will need those boots today.

As he laces these boots up, the words of Okonkwo, his late grandfather ring in his ears. Tonight, he cannot forget- he will not forget his legacy.

As he puts on his jersey, he sees the image of his late Headmaster, Mr Friday grimacing at him. A tear slips down as cheek.

His heart hardens. His resolve is firm. He knows what he must do. He must fulfil the promise he made to his dead girlfriend as their village burned down 10 years ago.

Emmanuel Emenike is ready to fulfil his destiny. And as he walks out onto the pitch, he flashes a small smile...it's time...to R.ape Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
4llerbuntu: Can i ask a funny question?

why do you want Arsenal to play in the Champions League?

Because it is the best competition in the world, and an elite club like Arsenal should be featuring in the best club competition in the world.

Meanwhile, how is it Tottenham and Liverpool are able to do transfer business so effectively but Arsenal keeps analyzing 24/7?
Liverpool just got a decent left back on a season long loan.... its hard to understand, its almost like arsenal no longer has scouts or any knowledge of players in football....

First of all, we don't need a LB so the example above isn't quite relevant, but I do get what you're aiming at. The reason is simple - Wenger has too much control and has become a bottleneck. At other clubs, targets are identified by the manager and others finish the deal, while at Arsenal one man is responsible for all footballing decisions.

The structure at Arsenal since David Dein departed is inherently flawed, and that is the prime cause.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Who am I seeing?

I see dead people

Look at this Fenerbache lineup lasan. I wonder why Arsenal bothered to show up

See Yobo. Yoboro Yobonson. Barbed wire Yobo, Yobo bus Stop. Girouds burial ground. The Kongo Shiner of Adaeze Igwe

See Demirel, Kadlec, Alves. ori iya mi oooooo, How dem allow all these players in one team? Na world war?

Raul Mereiless Again from Chelsea the same guy thats used to sodomising Arsenal. This cant be legal.

Sow, Achille Webooooo Mo daran When this guy dey jam for Mallorca Walcott still dey Jeleosimi Kindergarten

And Finally Kuyt. Like the Bible said. IT IS FINISHED

Shikena, Gaskiya, Allah Kiyaye. Suicide watch on Edoyannsh and Dobo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
dayokanu: Who am I seeing?

I see dead people

See Yobo. Yoboro Yobonson. Barbed wire Yobo, Yobo bus Stop. Girouds burial ground. The Kongo Shiner of Adaeze Igwe

See Demirel, Kadlec, Alves. ori iya mi oooooo, How dem allow all these players in one team? Na world war?

Raul Mereiless Again from Chelsea the same guy thats used to sodomising Arsenal. This cant be legal.

Sow, Achille Webooooo Mo daran When this guy dey jam for Mallorca Walcott still dey Jeleosimi Kindergarten

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
huff and puff, no end product.
45 mins to go.. comon guys, you can do it!

Sanogo for Szczesny! cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Behold... For our enemies and their cohorts had camped in anticipation for another party of mockery but baba you too much oooo, you don pour sand for their garri......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
All is fine in GAYYnerland.

Bleep everybody No need to buy anyone. If these can beat Fenerbahce then they can win the treble
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Roland17: Behold... [b]For our enemies [/b]and their cohorts had camped in anticipation for another party of mockery but baba you too much oooo, you don pour sand for their garri......

Numero uno - Dayokanu!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oju ti awon elegan. grin cheesy

Where are all those agbero musicians? All those bo-si-gban-gban ka jo??

I see dead people

Werey boy. We defeacated again tonight in Turkey same way we defeacated at Allianz. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lagosbabe1: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2013

I see dead people

Anything to say now Bruv? I will be embarrassed if I was you grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pataki: Werey boy. We defeacated again tonight in Turkey same way we defeacated at Allianz. grin

Isnt it a sign of bigger problems e.g Cholera when you're defecating allover?

Shouldnt you take Talazole or Flagyl?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2013

I see dead people

See Yobo . Yoboro Yobonson. Barbed wire Yobo, Yobo bus Stop. Girouds burial ground. The Kongo Shiner of Adaeze Igwe

See Demirel, Kadlec, Alves . ori iya mi oooooo, How dem allow all these players in one team? Na world war?

And Finally Kuyt . Like the Bible said. IT IS FINISHED

Yeah, I see them too, dead Bashi-bazouks grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pataki: Oju ti awon elegan. grin cheesy

Where are all those agbero musicians? All those bo-si-gban-gban ka jo??

Werey boy. We defeacated again tonight in Turkey same way we defeacated at Allianz. grin

Won ti sere lo Sapele, awon elegbe won ti sere lo Calabar grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Roland17: Behold... For our enemies and their cohorts had camped in anticipation for another party of mockery but baba you too much oooo, you don pour sand for their garri......
Lol !! the best part of their weekends na to watch Arsenal lose, not even watching their own teams play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
I always wanted Arsenal to win so that Wenger wont buy anyone

You can see how perfect that Central defence is with Only Per Ballscratcher there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Champ's lge 75% done. Well done boys!
Fulham next!

Next 10 days, let's see what Arsene, Kroenke and Gazidis will do in the market:
[img]http://www.gifti.me/i/WXUfOieY.gif[/img]

I have this nasty feeling that won't go away. That AW won't buy sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
[size=13pt]My fans Sorry we couldnt play music today as expected

We were practicing and taking delivery of our new irin ise aka Mr Machine. The sound of the drumset be like Atomic bomb

Our next party is this weekend immediately after Fulham vs Arsenal and our theme Song for the weekend is LAKUKULALA by Alhaji Kollington Ayinla

Incase you dont speak Yoruba better go and learn bring your Agbada/ Up and down with generous Shoulder pads.

Learn how to dance from the videos below

Alhaja Mukina and Prophetess Naijababe would be spraying money for the best dancer

Come one come all[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7wcc6yPogY

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]My fans Sorry we couldnt play music today as expected

We were practicing and taking delivery of our new irin ise aka Mr Machine. The sound of the drumset be like Atomic bomb

Our next party is this weekend immediately after Fulham vs Arsenal and our theme Song for the weekend is LAKUKULALA by Alhaji Kollington Ayinla

Incase you dont speak Yoruba better go and learn bring your Agbada/ Up and down with generous Shoulder pads.

Learn how to dance from the videos below

Alhaja Mukina and Prophetess Naijababe would be spraying money for the best dancer

Come one come all[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7wcc6yPogY

nothing do you dayo. i dey your back like hunchback
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^When would you commit suicide? we keep breaking your hopeless heart don't we?
I'm sure tonights performance brought back bad Allianz memories from our last visit

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.