Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2332191 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 1:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Wengazidis has done it again

Postponement of inevitable pain

Congrats..

#Deadmenwalking
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2013
but one has to appreciate the spirit of the young boys.despite all d media distractions and the tomfoolery by the Arsenal board they came through in a tough fixture
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2013
Dayokanu has lost it literally grin grin grin grin

lakukulala grin grin grin craze man.

oju ma ti eyin olote last last noni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tonydoes: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Great game by us ....heres the match review on the diary of an arsenal fan in lagos..http://gidigooner..com/ gidi gooner arsenal blog... now get us some players WENGER!!! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2013
They always manage to postpone their self destruction!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2013
from all accounts im getting, ramshit was the MoM

hmmn, im taking bets on how long it will take for him to be sold... grin grin

Its looking like he will be this seasons star turn. how much longer before he decides to want "to win trophies"?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
4llerbuntu: Dayokanu has lost it literally grin grin grin grin

lakukulala grin grin grin craze man.

oju ma ti eyin olote last last noni
Oga u dey talk?? shocked shocked shocked cheesy
i tot u never believed in TEAM ARSENAL cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
4llerbuntu: hmnnn. unfortunately im suspecting fenerbace will beat arsenal well over two legs yet get shunted out of the CL via the backdoor over this ban thingy...... sadly.

Bros are you still suspecting as you said earlier?

Since the current fad is to come after a good/bad result to re-hash previous comments, I've decided to follow suit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
debosky:

Since the current fad is to come after a good/bad result to re-hash previous comments, I've decided to follow suit.

" grin "
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
So Wenger has declared the Suarez chase over. Good or bad? I'm undecided. We still need a striker, especially considering Podolski still oddly seems out of favour.

Wenger mentioned Diaby as a midfielder we've lost - did we ever have him? angry

He also said the transfer market is like a poker game, and when asked about whether he was good at poker he said No. You can't say the man isn't self-aware. cheesy

Siddon Look mode till September 2nd, and at this rate even beyond that date. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
debosky:

4llerbuntu is the most moronic poster on Nairaland bar 1025... He makes 10 doomsday predictions everyday just so he can come back and say "I told you so" if any of them come true.

It's truly sad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Im not quite sure what you are all smoking, but its really bad for your brain cells

so my laughing at dayokanu's jokes and calling him "olote" amounts to an endorsement of your idiotic views about Arsenal/Wenger?

Or because the team beat fenerbace contrary to my expectations now, King Sunny Ade will come and do show?

ritchboy:

4llerbuntu is the most moronic poster on Nairaland bar 1025... He makes 10 doomsday predictions everyday just so he can come back and say "I told you so" if any of them come true.

It's truly sad.

What is this one even saying? from under which rock did you crawl out? What doomsday prdiction? Are you going to win anything? NO

Is the club going to change the Modus Operandi of the past 8 years? NO

is the club going to buy any world class player that the club sorely needs? NO

Is the club going to perform any better than the last 8 years? NO

Is The Club likely to perform worse this season from the trend we have been seeing for 3 years? YES

Which of this is Doomsday prediction? DO we not have proof of the above for 8 years with no attempt to change?

YOU BETTER STOP SMOKING CRAP WEED. I hold my views, and you hold yours. and with all due respect, FOOK YOU AND YOUR VIEWS
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
^^^ On point...

Since that is doomsdaymic is in his eyess...

Its a long season and we just got in...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
nikkykay:
Oga u dey talk?? shocked shocked shocked cheesy
i tot u never believed in TEAM ARSENAL cool

Im not even sure what exactly u mean by "never believed in team arsenal"

Are you sure we are on the same page? does that my response to Dayokanu amount to celebration of the win?

DOn't get it twisted, I am a gunner. just like millions of other people who have had enough of the cra.p wenger and his employers keep pissing on us. I dont agree with the methodology or ideology of the club right now. and i have held this opinion since 2009!

whether the team beats fener or not is not a cause celebre for me. i fail to see why i should not be able to enjoy dayo's ribald jokes and controvert them because i "dont believe in team arsenal"

i love my team. I hate the despicable id.iots running it into the ground and i cannot wait to see their backs. Like i always say, they met me at the club and they will leave me still there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
who laughs last ...................# team trophyless and fourphy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
debosky: So Wenger has declared the Suarez chase over. Good or bad? I'm undecided. We still need a striker, especially considering Podolski still oddly seems out of favour.

Good news and not too good news as regards the CF position

Good news - Seems like our prayers have been answered and we have a 'new' striker

Not too good news - Niklaas Bendtner is back! And he's got his jersey no52 back too.

Welcome back Niklaas. grin grin
Who needs Suarez when you've got Bendtner. Thank you AW!

Before some of you start panicking, he'll be training with the reserves and may be heading for Hamburg soon cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
4llerbuntu: Im not quite sure what you are all smoking, but its really bad for your brain cells

so my laughing at dayokanu's jokes and calling him "olote" amounts to an endorsement of your idiotic views about Arsenal/Wenger?

Or because the team beat fenerbace contrary to my expectations now, King Sunny Ade will come and do show?

What is this one even saying? from under which rock did you crawl out? What doomsday prdiction? Are you going to win anything? NO

Is the club going to change the Modus Operandi of the past 8 years? NO

is the club going to buy any world class player that the club sorely needs? NO

Is the club going to perform any better than the last 8 years? NO

Is The Club likely to perform worse this season from the trend we have been seeing for 3 years? YES

Which of this is Doomsday prediction? DO we not have proof of the above for 8 years with no attempt to change?

YOU BETTER STOP SMOKING CRAP WEED. I hold my views, and you hold yours. and with all due respect, FOOK YOU AND YOUR VIEWS

Well then I hope you find great comfort in your moronic non-doomsday "views".

Meanwhile we are stiil waiting for an update on your "suspicions"...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritchboy:

It's truly sad.

You really have a lot of gall calling someone on this thread the most moronic poster on NL. Dude stated what he suspected would happen in the event of an Arsenal loss( something a lot of neutral fans and pundits were predicting), and that makes him a m0r0n?

Okay here's the thing, LET EVERYONE WHO EXPECTED ARSENAL TO (COMFORTABLY) WIN THIS TIE IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. So we can spot the lying charlatans amongst us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
edoyad:

You really have a lot of gall calling someone on this thread the most moronic poster on NL. Dude stated what he suspected would happen in the event of an Arsenal loss( something a lot of neutral fans and pundits were predicting), and that makes him a m0r0n?

Okay here's the thing, LET EVERYONE WHO EXPECTED ARSENAL TO (COMFORTABLY) WIN THIS TIE IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. So we can spot the lying charlatans amongst us.

Mr galless Man, which pundits and neutral fans were predicting Arsenal will be "well beaten" by Fener? The ones in your home-town? Maybe you need to go back and read what you friend said well.

My verdict on 4llerbuntu is not based on one incident but a long line of unfounded crystal-ballesque "views" of his, the latest of which is about "Ramshit" and can be found on this page. You are more than welcome to check the archives, as long as you don't mind your corneas getting hurt by their highly moronic contents tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritchboy:

Mr galless Man, which pundits and neutral fans were predicting Arsenal will be "well beaten" by Fener? The ones in your home-town? Maybe you need to go back and read what you friend said well.

My verdict on 4llerbuntu is not based on one incident but a long line of unfounded crystal-ballesque "views" of his, the latest of which is about "Ramshit" and can be found on this page. You are more than welcome to check the archives, as long as you don't mind your corneas getting hurt by their highly moronic contents tongue

Look, we have barely even started the new season yet. Why don't we wait till February/March before you all start singing your uhurus. There's nothing happening now that we haven't seen happen in seasons past. Some of us are tired of being taken on the same ride time after time after time, only to be mocked at by other posters at season's end.
May be you enjoy dayo posting his humiliating Arsenal season performance chart here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
pls where is thart chart.... ritchboy on some adrenalin.. grin grin

one match n all is well again...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2013

I did - the 'evidence' lay in the fact that Arsenal have won EVERY leg of every CL qualifier they've played, and thr fact that we were playing a Fenerbache side that lost 3-2 to a promoted side the weekend before, a Fener side that wasn't anything close to the far superior Udinese side that we beat in 2011.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee: pls where is thart chart.... ritchboy on some adrenalin.. grin grin

one match n all is well again...

Since it is not all well continue crying abi? I dunno why everyone must be miserable like y'all after a win just to 'show' that all is not well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Remember Flamoney sorry Flamini? Well he's doing an Arnold Schwazzeneger cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
debosky:

Since it is not all well continue crying abi? I dunno why everyone must be miserable like y'all after a win just to 'show' that all is not well.

im not miserable... im more of indifferent

Good one almost having a foot in the door,,, but the real deal starts soon
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
proudlysports: Remember Flamoney sorry Flamini? Well he's doing an Arnold Schwazzeneger cheesycheesy

hehehe. . . . are you also claiming this as an 'exclusive'? I hope you don't end up with more egg on your face sha. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
We have the most perssimistic fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dare2think: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Heathen: We have the most perssimistic fans.

Not really. The arsenal fans I know of are unbelievably resilient even in defeat.

The latest transfer dealings can bend the most die-hard fan. The board and Arsene seem to take the fans as mugs and everyone seem to make arsenal and its fans the object of ridicule this days.

I no blame them oo. Other clubs would have chased Wenger away a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Osadhody(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
For that economist man(Arsene Wenger)mind he will think his team is now ok,without knowing that they are just like eyimba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:13am On Aug 23, 2013
proudlysports: Remember Flamoney sorry Flamini? Well he's doing an Arnold Schwazzeneger cheesycheesy

Our prodigal son. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2013
No one is miserable or pessimistic, I'm sure everyone (including the ones that hoped for a loss) enjoyed the win . Fans are just celebrating with the 'handbrake' trying not to get carried away cos in reality we have a big problem.
If fans act like all is now fine and dandy cos we beat Fener, then Arsene will shut his purse and that will be EOD. The pressure on Wengazidis must be sustained.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:50am On Aug 23, 2013
debosky:

I did - the 'evidence' lay in the fact that Arsenal have won EVERY leg of every CL qualifier they've played, and thr fact that we were playing a Fenerbache side that lost 3-2 to a promoted side the weekend before, a Fener side that wasn't anything close to the far superior Udinese side that we beat in 2011.

And you want to compare a 2011/2012 squad, which boasted the most formidable striker in the EPL,to what we currently have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.