Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305244 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Sheybi you dey fast
No undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Spy360:

No undecided

Not too late to start
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2023
Saka has won the EPL player of the month for March 2023. cool

I dey reason say this our starboy fit win England's men player of the year if he continues with this form in the National Team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SirKay3(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arteta wins fourth Manager of the Month of 2022/23

Mikel Arteta has been named Premier League Manager of the Month for the fourth time this season, after being awarded March’s award.

The boss once again came out on top of the voting after guiding us to four wins from four during the month, collecting the maximum 12 points from our matches against Everton, Bournemouth, Fulham and Crystal Palace.

That saw him edge out fellow Spaniards Pep Guardiola and Unai Emery, as well as Roberto De Zerbi to see him add to his triumphs in August, November/December and January.

It is his fourth win from five nominations this campaign, and takes his overall tally to six during his time in charge of us - moving him to joint-ninth in the all-time standings.

He is now just one behind Jurgen Klopp’s record of five successes during a single season, which occurred during Liverpool’s Premier League title-winning season of 2019/20.

Saka named PL Player of the Month for March

Bukayo Saka has been named the Premier League’s Player of the Month for March.

It is our forward’s first divisional success of his career, as he becomes the 22nd different player to win the prize in our colours - the most of any other club in the league's history.

Buyako started the month with a goal and assist in our 4-0 win against Everton, and ended it with three goal involvements in Sunday's win over Crystal Palace, which saw him get on the scoresheet twice to become the first player to reach double figures for goals and assists in the division this term.

That scintillating form saw him come out on top of the voting, ahead of teammate Leandro Trossard - who laid on five assists during the month - as well as Newcastle United's Alexander Isak, Liverpool's Mohamed Salah, Brighton & Hove Albion's Alexis Mac Allister and Tyrone Mings of Aston Villa.

It is the second time this season the prize has been handed to one of our squad, with Martin Odegaard receiving the November/December award.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
SirKay3:

Mikel Arteta has been named Premier League Manager of the Month for the fourth time this season, after being awarded March’s award.

The boss once again came out on top of the voting after guiding us to four wins from four during the month, collecting the maximum 12 points from our matches against Everton, Bournemouth, Fulham and Crystal Palace.

That saw him edge out fellow Spaniards Pep Guardiola and Unai Emery, as well as Roberto De Zerbi to see him add to his triumphs in August, November/December and January.

It is his fourth win from five nominations this campaign, and takes his overall tally to six during his time in charge of us - moving him to joint-ninth in the all-time standings.

He is now just one behind Jurgen Klopp’s record of five successes during a single season, which occurred during Liverpool’s Premier League title-winning season of 2019/20.

It is our forward’s first divisional success of his career, as he becomes the 22nd different player to win the prize in our colours - the most of any other club in the league's history.

Buyako started the month with a goal and assist in our 4-0 win against Everton, and ended it with three goal involvements in Sunday's win over Crystal Palace, which saw him get on the scoresheet twice to become the first player to reach double figures for goals and assists in the division this term.

That scintillating form saw him come out on top of the voting, ahead of teammate Leandro Trossard - who laid on five assists during the month - as well as Newcastle United's Alexander Isak, Liverpool's Mohamed Salah, Brighton & Hove Albion's Alexis Mac Allister and Tyrone Mings of Aston Villa.

It is the second time this season the prize has been handed to one of our squad, with Martin Odegaard receiving the November/December award.
I thought 3 is the highest any manager have won in a season
So klopp won 5 shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ramsdale won the save of the month
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ramsdale won the save of the month

Ramsdale ur guy dey really try. He don too help us this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
SirKay3:

Congratulations to Arteta and Saka for winning player of the month. The 2nd time this season our player and coach have won player of the month in the same month. We're entering the crucial part of this season, hopefully we carry on the good month.

And I also hope that the Arteta's "Coach of the Month" jinx doesn't strike tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Not too late to start
I don't have to.

I need to eat to have strength to support the team to victory. I don't have to fast for them to win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Ramsdale ur guy dey really try. He don too help us this season.
He they get skonskon for head sometimes but he's paid his due especially coming from relegation teams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nelson won goal of the month too....
London is what again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
mostob:
Nelson won goal of the month too....

London is what again?
No they whine me na wolves player win
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No they whine me na wolves player win
I was misinformed then... na from one verified page on Facebook I saw am... lemme go lambast them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
mostob:
I was misinformed then... na from one verified page on Facebook I saw am... lemme go lambast them.
🤣🤣🤣No let them comot you oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hold your nerves
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sallah omo wobe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Let’s go Losserpool
YNWA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
That City equalizer sha! It reminds me of Wenger ball..

Liverpool please hold the line angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
This Liverpool na scam angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Roland17:
This Liverpool na scam angry
Match dan finish before second half start🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Make we just concentrate on our matches. This Liverpool na something else.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is embarrassing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fkhalifa come out fess angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
I have been praying for a combo of Jesus and Trossard. My prayer just got answered.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Fkhalifa come out fess angry angry
Wetin be my own
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fkhalifa:

Wetin be my own
Your team collect wotowoto
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Martinelli dan they run pass ball oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
mostob:
I have been praying for a combo of Jesus and Trossard.
My prayer just got answered.
So na you pray for this drab football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Penarity!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
GJ needed that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
GJ is sharp men
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Luke Ayling don sell game give una 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.