Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2341151 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:22pm On May 10
mostob:
Saka's own na bruise sha. I don't know about Tomi. We don big pass to dey use mind game at this stage.

god Pep self dey use mind game tactics.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:07am On May 11
mostob:
Dem go too use am to bant us eh... grin grin

Normally, na people go clear road by theirselves if it later happens.
Lol... Go check.
Almost all teams do it.

Na because we've not been in this situation for a long while that's why it feels odd grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:08am On May 11
mostob:
Saka's own na bruise sha. I don't know about Tomi. We don big pass to dey use mind game at this stage.
Nobody big pass mind games oo

All tools na tools at this point grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:39am On May 11
Jodera:

Na man Utd we want play, no be Madrid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:40am On May 11
Jodera:

Any kind of game to win the league is welcomed abeg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:49am On May 11
| Jorginho on Declan Rice: “I think he is growing every single day, he is a humble guy. He wants to learn and he works hard so much and sometimes I tell him: ‘You are running too much in training today, calm down a little bit’.

“He is like: ‘Jorgi I just go’. I say: ‘No no, save those legs a little bit’.

“He is an incredible player, he adds to any team in the world and we are glad he joined us and helped us and he will help England for sure.” #afc #arsenalfanaticsnews
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:36am On May 11
Teddy Sheringham has urged Declan Rice to move on from Arsenal.

"You don’t really care about the £100 million price tag when someone [Rice] does that well. I looked at it last year, and I said that he would do the job of both Xhaka and Partey and that’s what he’s done.

"He’s given Arsenal the balance in the midfield that allows them to release two players in front of Declan Rice. He allows other players to go out and play. Martin Odegaard has a new lease of life with Rice in the team.

"Havertz has come alive and he’s fitted into Arsenal’s style – one minute he’s floating about, coming deep, the next he’s scoring headers and acting as a target man, but Rice allows Arsenal to get more out of him too.

"Declan lets other players express themselves. He’s that good. I called it last summer. I knew he would be a fantastic signing for Arsenal, and I think he has transformed Arsenal from a good team into an awesome one. Hopefully he will move on to one of Real Madrid and Barcelona because he’s too good for Arsenal."
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:39am On May 11
Coincidence? Maybe.

This man (Odriscol) left Arsenal as the former head of our medical team to join Man United and now we have all our players fit and ready for next weekend's clash while Man United have 7 defenders already out with injuries

He moved to the wrong Manchester club IMO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:40pm On May 11
10 minutes gone... come on you Fulham. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:43pm On May 11
mostob:
10 minutes gone... come on you Fulham.
grin grin
0-1
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:43pm On May 11
Nonsense! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:46pm On May 11
You see that GD we dey use hold body, na today Dem go close am. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:47pm On May 11
iamoyindamola:

0-1
grin grin
grin grin grin

What if the reason City have been dominating for the last 8 years is because of their game in hand. Like it kinda gives them a psychological advantage.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:49pm On May 11
Jorginho's slip against Tottenham
That robbery against Aston Villa. (penalty and disallowed goal)
The goal at WestHam that was ridiculously made to stand.
Another robbery against Newcastle.
What if...hmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:59pm On May 11
Ake picked up an injury and Pep brought in Walker.
Stingy team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:02pm On May 11
mostob:
grin grin grin

What if the reason City have been dominating for the last 8 years is because of their game in hand. Like it kinda gives them a psychological advantage.
Wrong
Game in hand is very tricky because you are under crazy pressure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:03pm On May 11
mostob:

What if...hmm
What about the legit spuds goal that was ruled out
Kai PK against Bournemouth

What is good for the goose is very okay for the gander🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:04pm On May 11
iamoyindamola:

What is good for the goose is very okay for the gander
That Spurs goal na offside. And the penalty is legit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:05pm On May 11
mostob:
Na man Utd we want play, no be Madrid.
Lol,
It doesn't matter. The name is still Man U not Brentford or Luton grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:06pm On May 11
iamoyindamola:

Wrong
Game in hand is very tricky because you are under crazy pressure
It is the other way round. That's why all last group stage games (of a group) in a tourney are played at the same time. It gives indie advantage.

I think I mentioned it last year too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:07pm On May 11
mostob:
Teddy Sheringham has urged Declan Rice to move on from Arsenal.

"You don’t really care about the £100 million price tag when someone [Rice] does that well. I looked at it last year, and I said that he would do the job of both Xhaka and Partey and that’s what he’s done.

"He’s given Arsenal the balance in the midfield that allows them to release two players in front of Declan Rice. He allows other players to go out and play. Martin Odegaard has a new lease of life with Rice in the team.

"Havertz has come alive and he’s fitted into Arsenal’s style – one minute he’s floating about, coming deep, the next he’s scoring headers and acting as a target man, but Rice allows Arsenal to get more out of him too.

"Declan lets other players express themselves. He’s that good. I called it last summer. I knew he would be a fantastic signing for Arsenal, and I think he has transformed Arsenal from a good team into an awesome one. Hopefully he will move on to one of Real Madrid and Barcelona because he’s too good for Arsenal."
.....Suddenly he's too good for Arsenal.

All these pundits suppose dey receive slap once in a while cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:09pm On May 11
mostob:

What if...hmm
nothing pain me reach that First 2.

Jorginho just come sell Match that day embarassed

Omorrrr, dem do us strong thing this season oo, after some people go dey call us Var-senal.

Var-senal wey still dey drag for league na Var-senal be that? embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:12pm On May 11
iamoyindamola:

What is good for the goose is very okay for the gander🤣🤣🤣
Spurs goal is offside. Goan read offside rules.

And Kai pk was legit. Let's also pretend Bournemouth shouldn't have had a red card for the stamp on Saka.

Ref and Var do us strong thing this season. Perhaps the only favor we gained was against Man U Garnacho disallowed goal that still looks controversial.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:18pm On May 11
Chido scored an hattrick in the 5-2 win against Chelsea.

Arsenal U21 currently one goal up courtesy of Lewis against Chelsea in the playoff.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:19pm On May 11
Jodera:

.....Suddenly he's too good for Arsenal.

All these pundits suppose dey receive slap once in a while cheesy
All of them are not as intelligent as they portrayed to be. Look at the clubs he suggested sef. Madrid is fully stacked in midfield and moving to Barca will be like a downgrade currently.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:22pm On May 11
Jodera:
Spurs goal is offside. Goan read offside rules.

And Kai pk was legit. Let's also pretend Bournemouth shouldn't have had a red card for the stamp on Saka.

Ref and Var do us strong thing this season. Perhaps the only favor we gained was against Man U Garnacho disallowed goal that still looks controversial
The same thing happened in their match against Coventry. That Coventry's fourth goal that was rules out for offside was even similar to Ganarcho's against Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:28pm On May 11
mostob:
The same thing happened in their match against Coventry. That Coventry's fourth goal that was rules out for offside was even similar to Ganarcho's against Arsenal
Yes...
That's why Coventry feels aggrieved too.

But like I said, the closest anyone would want to call if at all we gained any favours from Var will only be that one. Aside that, I don't think of any.

But ours on the other hand we've been fvcked over and over by var and it's worse when we're competing with Man City.

The annoying thing is that Man city gets more favor from Var than most teams.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:28pm On May 11
mostob:
All of them are not as intelligent as they portrayed to be. Look at the clubs he suggested sef. Madrid is fully stacked in midfield and moving to Barca will be like a downgrade currently.
Na that Barca own muse me pass.

Most of these pundits no just get sense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:30pm On May 11
mostob:
Chido scored an hattrick in the 5-2 win against Chelsea.

Arsenal U21 currently one goal up courtesy of Lewis against Chelsea in the playoff.
Na so Haaland take start oo.

The way this guy deh score hat tricks dey surprise oo.

Omorrrr, hope we get to see him in the senior team sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:32pm On May 11
Fulham with no shot on goal at all.

Not even a kekere shot at all.

Omorr, how far our ex arsenal contigents na.

Leno, iwobi, Willian.

Make Una do something embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:40pm On May 11
Jodera:
Fulham with no shot on goal at all.

Not even a kekere shot at all.

Omorr, how far our ex arsenal contigents na.

Leno, iwobi, Willian.

Make Una do something embarassed embarassed
Don't worry, they will come back in the second half. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:41pm On May 11
Jodera:

Na so Haaland take start oo.

The way this guy deh score hat tricks dey surprise oo.

Omorrrr, hope we get to see him in the senior team sha
And the guy get one solid stature eh... I really hope he keep it up o. Just scoring anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.