Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,712 members, 7,840,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2344097 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (3540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:41pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Did y'all deserve to win that game?

The performance was arguably the worst this season.

No need cursing Aston Villa - the league was yours for the taking and y'all decided : "No, Pep deserves it again"

Don't worry - we would put the final nail in the coffin this afternoon tongue

Adisa, wait they will come and tell you that we lost 2-0 to Villa at home because of Pep despite being in control of our destiny. This is the biggest issue I have with Arteta’s supporters on this thread.

Before you know, it will graduate to, we should be grateful for being 2nd because I guess the 700M invested this far is to feed the poor. Last season, it was, trust the process and stage abi na wetin dem call am?

At no point do they think in retrospect and see a pattern that would lead them to question why we fail whenever it matters.

You lose in the EFL, blame Pep.
You lose in the FA Cup blame Pep
You get kicked out of UEL, blame Pep
Out of the UCL, blame Pep,
Fumble another league opportunity, blame Pep.

I swear I don’t get it. We should wait for Pep to leave to the league before we can hold Arteta accountable for fumbling the league. So what if Pep refuses to leave? We should continue spending with nothing to show for it across all competitions.

I am saying it, one of United or Chelsea just need to get it right with coaching and player combination and we will become perennial top 4 contenders… nothing more.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:56pm On May 12
grin grin grin

The highest number of points Arsenal amassed in a single season in history is the invincible’s 90 points about 20 years ago.

Today Arsenal is on 83 points with 2 games to go ( which if they win both can take them to 89 i.e one point short of the invincibles’ tally )

For some reasons I want the club management to make some knee jerk decision of sacking the man responsible for taking us back to this state . Let us sign that God-sent manager that will make us amass 114 over 114 points in an EPL season.

We must learn a lesson !

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:56pm On May 12
Roland17:

Adisa, wait they will come and tell you that we lost 2-0 to Villa at home because of Pep despite being in control of our destiny. This is the biggest issue I have with Arteta’s supporters on this thread.

Before you know, it will graduate to, we should be grateful for being 2nd because I guess the 700M invested this far is to feed the poor. Last season, it was, trust the process and stage abi na wetin dem call am?

At no point do they think in retrospect and see a pattern that would lead them to question why we fail whenever it matters.

I swear I don’t get it. We should wait for Pep to leave to the league before we can hold Arteta accountable for fumbling the league. So what if Pep refuses to leave? We should continue spending with nothing to show for it across all competitions.

I am saying it, one of United or Chelsea just need to get it right with coaching and player combination and we will become perennial top 4 contenders… nothing more.

Now you are wailing 🤣🤣🤣

Wait fess, at the end of last season
We all agreed this season arteta must win either of EPL or UCL

But apari dan change story again, how apari made us lose fa, UCL and caraboa should be studied in school

If I remember correctly before villa scored we were complaining about zinchenko, same thing last season at anfield
But our coach knows best, he is doing us big favour because arsenal is shit and won't get any manager again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:59pm On May 12
If I may ask will LFC rebuild after klopp or the manager continue with his legacy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:08pm On May 12
iamoyindamola:

Now you are wailing 🤣🤣🤣

Wait fess, at the end of last season
We all agreed this season arteta must win either of EPL or UCL

But apari dan change story again, how apari made us lose fa, UCL and caraboa should be studied in school

If I remember correctly before villa scored we were complaining about zinchenko, same thing last season at anfield
But our coach knows best, he is doing us big favour because arsenal is shit and won't get any manager again

Oh yes! After taking total control of the club, soon to be 3rd longest tenured coach and with his new contract on the top 3 highest earning, we should continue to bow down and never question the all knowing who falters every time it matters.

I am very much interested in knowing if United/ Chelsea fans will resort to using Pep as the convenient excuse for getting knocked out of every competition for 2 consecutive seasons when they were full control of their destiny. I mean look at how we lost to Bayern? We were out of every other competition, bar the league.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:13pm On May 12
Not sure who it was but someone was saying they should stop giving Pep outstanding games and I was laughing.. you know why? Because if they dare give this Arsenal under Arteta an outstanding game in the league, they would fold like a pack of cards and blame Pep.. Abeg make una no give us any outstanding games, whatever it takes, Abeg make our schedule work.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 2:33pm On May 12
Roland17:

Bros, the matter weak me tbh...

The way some Arsenal fans are now playing "We-are-victims-of-pep's-excellence" is really shocking and disgusting...

Like you remarked, some are even "waiting" for Pep to leave before Arsenal can win the league. Lmao.

Let's hope the guys at the helm of affairs are seeing it differently sha, if not, y'all on a looooooong thing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:46pm On May 12
As una Dey propose Arteta sack,make una Dey suggest his replacements o. So make we go hold una for blokus when the replacement fails to win the EPL,UCL and FA cup o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:52pm On May 12
At the end of the day, all these shalayes won't matter if nobody can suggest a better coach to take over. Like, mention just two coaches you would want Arsenal to consider as Arteta's replacement. No De Zerbi or Girona's coach abeg. We ain't doing that kindergarten joke here.

Nobody is even denying that Arsenal fumbled.

The guy wey leave his own club to come and be bashing us here will be over the moon if his club announces 'The Bottler' as his club's new coach.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:58pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Bros, the matter weak me tbh...

The way some Arsenal fans are now playing "We-are-victims-of-pep's-excellence" is really shocking and disgusting...

Like you remarked, some are even "waiting" for Pep to leave before Arsenal can win the league. Lmao.

Let's hope the guys at the helm of affairs are seeing it differently sha, if not, y'all on a looooooong thing

Victim mentality… you couldn’t have said it any better.

We may as well not play next season since Pep is going to be around. No need spending any dime, the goal should be to avoid relegation and go trophyless.

At this point, it is no longer restricted to the league. What happened to FA, EFL, UEL and UCL? Dem dey forbid us to play finals of those comps? Especially since ready made excuse Pep will win the league!

I mean, just look at how we lost to Bayern in the UCL…
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:01pm On May 12
Roland17:

Victim mentality… you couldn’t have said it any better.

We may as well not play next season since Pep is going to be around. No need spending any dime, the goal should be to avoid relegation and go trophyless.

At this point, it is no longer restricted to the league. What happened to FA, EFL, UEL and UCL? Dem dey forbid us to play finals of those comps? Especially since ready made excuse Pep will win the league!

I mean, just look at how we lost to Bayern in the UCL…

Na fear of pep make us lose other trophies because we might meet pep along the way
So we took the cowardly route
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:37pm On May 12
Same lineup as last match.
Pep better let us win today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:50pm On May 12
Everybody is laughing at United's lineup. For me, that is a lineup that is capable of hurting you if you don't take your chance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 3:50pm On May 12
Can someone show us the net spending of Arteta that is 700m please!!!!, Because I don't understand where this $700 is coming from.
Even clubs that spent more than us are still way down the level Arteta have placed Arsenal. For one I don't blame pep for any of our fumbles but it is what it is, Europa exist last year was more heart breaking than our UCL exist this year.
Arsenal lost 5 games so far and city 3 but with much draws than us, so is that really a bad news, like baddd result?. Truely we shouldn't have lost some of the games we lost but loosing is part of the game and we can only grow. The hate you guys gives Arteta is way too obvious and cloud the success he have achieved. Give us names of Coaches that wi do better than what he is doing simple!!!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:01pm On May 12
It's funny that the same rival and even arsenal fans that said Shiity spurs, UTD, Chelsea and Liverpool will do better than us this season are the same people saying they will do better than us next season grin wetin come do this season?, Oh, wait!!, We're way above them all. Dey play......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:14pm On May 12
The 'Pep excuse' has a lot to do with his squad than Pep himself though. But wetin I know?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 4:19pm On May 12
mostob:
At the end of the day, all these shalayes won't matter if nobody can suggest a better coach to take over. Like, mention just two coaches you would want Arsenal to consider as Arteta's replacement. No De Zerbi or Girona's coach abeg. We ain't doing that kindergarten joke here.

Nobody is even denying that Arsenal fumbled.

The guy wey leave his own club to come and be bashing us here will be over the moon if his club announces 'The Bottler' as his club's new coach.

Some want is to be changing coach every 2 years once we do not win EPL.
Pls.do not mention FA cup. He won that on his first season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:20pm On May 12
Congratulations bro and safe delivery grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:22pm On May 12
What's going on here sef?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:23pm On May 12
Lush100:

Yes o, Till we turn to man united 😁

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:23pm On May 12
Lush100:

They don't even rate the same FA cup.

None of them has mentioned a single coach they prefer to take over.

And that United fan left his club wey dey struggle to make top 6 come dey bash Arsenal here. SMH
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:24pm On May 12
Lush100:

Just like Jode.ra said, they will wail till they tire cus no body among the board members or management as a whole is thinking about Arteta leaving
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:25pm On May 12
BlueRayDick:

Yes o, Till we turn to man united
And if the new coach doesn't perform, we will change him too...we will start changing coach till we turn to Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:26pm On May 12
germaphobe:

Just like Jode.ra said, they will wail till they tire cus no body among the board members or management as a whole is thinking about Arteta leaving
Seven players have been listed for transfers this Summer. Together with the proceeds from these transfers, Arteta will be provided with 200m for transfers. A new contract is even being discussed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:43pm On May 12
We are playing under nerves and I don’t like it . We just need to calm down and avoid unnecessary mistakes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:46pm On May 12
Our players need to mount pressure on Armrabat , he seem like the weak link that will carve under pressure in that man utd team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:47pm On May 12
What is wrong with Odegaard na ? Just calm ur nerves abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 4:48pm On May 12
BlueRayDick:
What is wrong with Odegaard na ? Just calm ur nerves abeg

You wan win before?

I thought we have already accepted that Arteta has tried this season grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 4:50pm On May 12
Haha

Arsenal first blood grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:50pm On May 12
Goalllll
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On May 12
Trossard Omo oro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:51pm On May 12
Goal ball !

Iyalaya

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (3540) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.