Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340366 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 3:32pm On May 11
mostob:
This season don go already bro. Na how we go gather chase the guy away from England we should be deliberating
grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:33pm On May 11
mostob:
This season don go already bro. Na how we go gather chase the guy away from England we should be deliberating
That guy should just go next season aje!!

Even people wey wicked no dey do laidis embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 3:57pm On May 11
Sambi Lokonga scored for Luton against West ham in the 6th minutes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:04pm On May 11
Na this westham go help us🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:27pm On May 11
iamoyindamola:
Na this westham go help us
Even ordinary Burnley dey pipe Tottenham o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:37pm On May 11
Even though, we lost the league to City twice. I won't deny the fact that they indirectly improve our team. They set a very high standard that improve the mentality of our team. By trying to catch up with them, our players are indirectly building themselves.

The problem na when the boss no wan make the apprentice shine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:42pm On May 11
If Arteta and the team should keep up with the improvement and with more quality additions to the squad, na wetin Pep dey do us we go dey do for other teams. City over the years really stretched us. I don't think we will be good as this assuming we were chasing Liverpool, United or Chelsea.
This doesn't justify the little mistake that made us lose out twice to them o because beating this current City to an EPL title will be a big icing on the cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:43pm On May 11
Lush100:
Sambi Lokonga scored for Luton against West ham in the 6th minutes
He will fetch us a really good money.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:24pm On May 11
Still have little hope in spuds
If villa lose to LFC they have big chances of UCL football, the outstanding match against city is a must win

I hope we don't lose focus tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29pm On May 11
LFC are officially out of the race😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:52pm On May 11
All the teams that had point deduction still ended up retaining their premier league status.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:37pm On May 11
iamoyindamola:
LFC are officially out of the race
They spent the most days at the top out of the three teams.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43pm On May 11
mostob:
They spent the most days at the top out of the three teams.
They bottled it since na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:47pm On May 11
Jodera:
Even our goal difference no come even sure us again. Something wey we deh use hold body small and dem even still get outstanding.
Chaiiii

So from next season, the goal na at least 94 points to get.

Anyways sha, this season never end.... Yet!!!
grin I knew the goal difference something wasn't a strong hold. When we lost to villa the only way possible way I thought and still think we can win is only if city looses to spurs(I don't even know why I heavy on spurs winning city dispite their recent woes). But that's the only way, that is if we win our remaining games too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:49pm On May 11
mostob:
Let's see the Arsenal team that would show up tomorrow. If Arsenal should draw or lose tomorrow, I would question their mentality.
Question their mentality if they drop points against UTD, well that will depend on how they played rather than the point they might drop(which I don't even want to think is possible undecided )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:51pm On May 11
iamoyindamola:

They bottled it since na
grin grin you just love that word bottle. grin bottling, bottled anything.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 10:17pm On May 11
andrewbaba44:

Arsenal to Barca na downgrade because mostob from ojuelegba and whodeyhause from ketu alapere talk am grin

because na arsenal I no go banter them .

When the conversation involves your useless club tag me 👌
Going to Barca is a big downgrade currently whether you like it or not.

There is a reason you now sign washed Gundogan, Christensen, Alonso, Aubamayang, Lewamdowksi, Romeu Oriol etc.

Rice going to Barcelona right now is a downgrade sorry about that.

Barca is still a bigger club than Arsenal historically but right now arsenal is ahead of your dead Club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Colson(m): 11:07pm On May 11
Sportsweb:
Going to Barca is a big downgrade currently whether you like it or not.

There is a reason you now sign washed Gundogan, Christensen, Alonso, Aubamayang, Lewamdowksi, Romeu Oriol etc.

Rice going to Barcelona right now is a downgrade sorry about that.

Barca is still a bigger club than Arsenal historically but right now arsenal is ahead of your dead Club.
Lol. And you are a Chelsea fan o, wonders shall never end grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:17am On May 12
germaphobe:

grin I knew the goal difference something wasn't a strong hold. When we lost to villa the only way possible way I thought and still think we can win is only if city looses to spurs(I don't even know why I heavy on spurs winning city dispite their recent woes). But that's the only way, that is if we win our remaining games too.
Lol, the thing choke me oo, I no go lie.

I don't really too have hope that Spurs will do something sha but I'm just having an open mind towards it. That Aston Villa loss really hurt us bad Mehnnn!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:50am On May 12
mostob:
Even though, we lost the league to City twice. I won't deny the fact that they indirectly improve our team. They set a very high standard that improve the mentality of our team. By trying to catch up with them, our players are indirectly building themselves.

The problem na when the boss no wan make the apprentice shine.
Next season I believe the standard will be high and we'll claim 90+ points

If we do and Pep still carry am, na me go personally go England use koboko pursue am

I can't be going through what Liverpool fans go through for 8yrs cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:54am On May 12
iamoyindamola:
They bottled it since na
Wonder why na my club people dey bash.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:56am On May 12
Jodera:

If we do and Pep still carry am, na me go personally go England use koboko pursue am

If Pep stayed beyond this season, tonder go faya am grin grin

He should leave us alone o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13am On May 12
mostob:
Wonder why na my club people dey bash.
Because of the last season own na and we had the chance to correct it only to lose to villa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsrm(m): 7:51am On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

Onana would pay for this tomorrow. 🤭

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:52am On May 12
So.. Aston Villa has failed to win a single match since they beat us at the Emirates? Why couldn't they let us win instead. I hope they fall off top 4.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:52am On May 12
iamoyindamola:

Because of the last season own na and we had the chance to correct it only to lose to villa
True sha..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:59am On May 12
mostob:
True sha..
If Tomi won't play today I don't want to see zinny either
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:06am On May 12
mostob:
So.. Aston Villa has failed to win a single match since they beat us at the Emirates? Why couldn't they let us win instead. I hope they fall off top 4.

Did y'all deserve to win that game?

The performance was arguably the worst this season.

No need cursing Aston Villa - the league was yours for the taking and y'all decided : "No, Pep deserves it again"

Don't worry - we would put the final nail in the coffin this afternoon tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:24am On May 12
Jodera:

If na points tally be una main target for Arsenal, it means the winners mentality isn't there as initially suspected.

Una never ready
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:42am On May 12
iamoyindamola:

If Tomi won't play today I don't want to see zinny either
Zinny na like 3rd choice o

With Tomi absent, Kiwior will probably play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamharkinwaley: 12:14pm On May 12
Will man United see 4 corners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:27pm On May 12
In our two-legged matches against the big teams this season, we have recorded a win and a draw against each of them. We defeated United in the first leg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.