Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331706 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bilbao wants Arteta.

It just keeps getting interesting till the end of this month.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pataki: Bilbao wants Arteta.

It just keeps getting interesting till the end of this month.

I hope the 'technical leader' doesnt go... Need him around one more season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lovebond34(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
khedira deal z takin too long...lets jst make d move for willy carvalho...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lovebond34: khedira deal z takin too long...lets jst make d move for willy carvalho...

Deal? Do you have a proof we submitted a bid?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lovebond34(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Deal? Do you have a proof we submitted a bid?!
for khedira yes we did..buh for carvaho...ah dnt fink xo...khedira deal stall up cox of his personal demand...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lovebond34: for khedira yes we did..buh for carvaho...ah dnt fink xo...khedira deal stall up cox of his personal demand...

When was the bid submitted?

Am i missing something here?

I hope you are not believing the nonsense in the media?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
I believe Arsene Wenger is planning on using Chambers as our DM. His recent statements suggest so. Yeah obviously he'll be behind Arteta and maybe Flamini but that's where Arsene sees him long term.

Our focus will now be on a replacement for TV5

Just read that Cavani's agent told some Columbian newspaper that Arsenal and Liverpool have made 'proposals' for Cavani. Don't know how true that is but if true, means that we may see a striker come in (maybe another player)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
proudlysports: I believe Arsene Wenger is planning on using Chambers as our DM. His recent statements suggest so. Yeah obviously he'll be behind Arteta and maybe Flamini but that's where Arsene sees him long term.

Just read that Cavani's agent told some Columbian newspaper that Arsenal and Liverpool have made 'proposals' for Cavani. Don't know how true that is but if true, means that we may see a striker come in (maybe another player)

No!No!!No!!!

Wenger has stressed that he likes and think the boy could be a quality CM player.

In the interim though, he is going to have to keep developing in the CB position whilst our plethora of established CM players jostle or split playing time amongst themselves.

The focus yeah i agree will be on TV5, only if he leaves.... I have always stressed that we need four CB's.... We have addressed that issue with Chambers joining and we will only need to address it further if TV5 leaves.

Cavani? i hope not. I dont want another less fluid ( rigid ) striker Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

No!No!!No!!!

Wenger has stressed that he likes and think the boy could be a quality CM player.

In the interim though, he is going to have to keep developing in the CB position whilst our plethora of established CM players jostle or split playing time amongst themselves.

The focus yeah i agree will be on TV5, only if he leaves.... I have always stressed that we need four CB's.... We have addressed that issue with Chambers joining and we will only need to address it further if TV5 leaves.

Cavani? i hope not. I dont want another less fluid ( rigid ) striker Arsenal.

Actually Proudly is right, I just read it me self. Wenger is hoping he will develop into a DM in the long term.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
edoyad:

Actually Proudly is right, I just read it me self. Wenger is hoping he will develop into a DM in the long term.

Really? Where did you read it?! The last i heard from an interview was about long term CM position...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
proudlysports: I believe Arsene Wenger is planning on using Chambers as our DM. His recent statements suggest so. Yeah obviously he'll be behind Arteta and maybe Flamini but that's where Arsene sees him long term.

edoyad:

Chambers or not, i have always stressed we dont need a new DM anyway

If it was a priority point for us, Wenger would have sorted it out earlier
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Wenger aint signing any DM. Chai.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Really? Where did you read it?! The last i heard from an interview was about long term CM position...

“He can play a major role because in what I observe he has the qualities to impose himself in this part of the team. I believe he can play in defensive midfield and that's where I see him.” -- AW

As for Khedira, AW says no show. Jack Wilshere is developing fast cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iykmora(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
carry on with d war,the first person to stop-him fada! angry

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
I wish Wilshere can come back strong. Ramsey is still very good damnnn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Wenger has started with his misyarning again. . . .Chambers as DM ko Dosumu ni. Msheww. Wilshere as DM? Really??

Chambers is now covering 3 roles eh? That's how Bendtner got confuzzled playing as a winger and same reason Eboue was ruined. Stop all this multiple role rubbish and let players stick to a position and master it.

Y'all better hope this is a smokescreen to buy Carvalho and not a serious idea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
proudlysports:

“He can play a major role because in what I observe he has the qualities to impose himself in this part of the team. I believe he can play in defensive midfield and that's where I see him.” -- AW

As for Khedira, AW says no show. Jack Wilshere is developing fast cheesy

Fair enough. Havnt really listened to any AW interview this week so i guess the landscape has changed from last week.

I always knew we didnt bid for Khedira..... It is paper nonsense... I think the most we did was an enquiry

Jack as a DM? Nah! Dont fancy him there but you never know

If we are looking at the bigger picture, he could do a job there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
debosky: Wenger has started with his misyarning again. . . .Chambers as DM ko Dosumu ni. Msheww. Wilshere as DM? Really??

Chambers is now covering 3 roles eh? That's how Bendtner got confuzzled playing as a winger and same reason Eboue was ruined. Stop all this multiple role rubbish and let players stick to a position and master it.

Y'all better hope this is a smokescreen to buy Carvalho and not a serious idea.

The Chambers as DM is baffling... I can relate to Chambers as a RB or CB but when he said he could do a job at CM, i went back and dug deeper.... He has the qualities.... then Wenger came up with this DM thing this week..... i tire

Last week it was CM, this week DM, next week it could be coach or striker!!!!! Mr Versatile Chambers hehehe

Make up your mind Wengay and stop dilly dallying!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

The Chambers as DM is baffling... I can relate to Chambers as a RB or CB but when he said he could do a job at CM, i went back and dug deeper.... He has the qualities.... then Wenger came up with this DM thing this week..... i tire

Last week it was CM, this week DM, next week it could be coach or striker!!!!! Mr Versatile Chambers hehehe

One injury to this dude, and Wenger's eyes will clear of this mental excitation mode he is on with Chambers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

It's simply a variant of the 'like a new signing' misyarning only that this time he's using one vastly inexperienced signing as cover in 3 places all at once! We all know what happened to Phil Jones when he was used as Mr 'I can play everywhere' - he regressed.

I think it's either a smokescreen or Wenger had one too many caipirinhas when chilling out in Brasil. He needs to detox and get back to drinking his usual French wine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.