Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2332017 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Where the hell is Mukina?!

I hope she is safe from all of the Ebola mumbo jumbo outhere?!

sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
debosky: Diaby is a first team player? grin grin grin

Don't you need to play to be considered a FT player? cheesy

We're games short no doubt, but there was little we could do with a depleted squad. The new buys apart from Chambers also had extended breaks due to the WC as well.

The players that didn't go are looking sharp enough IMO, the rest will just have to pick up quickly. Also note the two extra CL games in August so there'll be no shortage of games for players to get their fitness up in. If we can get through August in decent shape we'll be fine.

debosky is still alive? jeeez - why are you causing deaths in west africa? particularly in sierra leone.....did muki offend you?

debosky = debola = d--ebola. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
pickabeau1: That goal scored by Falcao is so typical

The long standing issue with the defence is still obvious................. i guess we can only mitigate it... a complete eradication doesnt seem to be in sight!

Concentration, communication and tracking.... BASICS!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

The long standing issue with the defence is still obvious................. i guess we can only mitigate it... a complete eradication doesnt seem to be in sight!

Concentration, communication and tracking.... BASICS!!!!!

You're right
That's the underbelly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:
debosky is still alive? jeeez - why are you causing deaths in west africa? particularly in sierra leone.....did muki offend you?

My own strain is customised - strictly forArsenal haters so watch it if you come spewing trash on this thread. . . .I'll be coming for ya. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
debosky: Diaby is a first team player? grin grin grin
Don't you need to play to be considered a FT player? cheesy
We're games short no doubt, but there was little we could do with a depleted squad. The new buys apart from Chambers also had extended breaks due to the WC as well.
The players that didn't go are looking sharp enough IMO, the rest will just have to pick up quickly. Also note the two extra CL games in August so there'll be no shortage of games for players to get their fitness up in. If we can get through August in decent shape we'll be fine.
@diaby - slip but definitely in AW's first team (maybe not first 11) and didn't go to world cup.

I hope we not only use the CL games to sharpen the fitness level of players but also win those games inspite of

Also, difference between us and City last season was just 7 points. That's 3 games where we dropped points (two losses and a draw). Every game counts.

Little anyone can do about it now anyway.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Meanwhile, didn't take long for Ospina to visit the treatment room. Hopefully, he'll spend less time there than on the pitch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2014
@diggz and @elfenonmeno1 sheath your swords, wait till the season proper before you start assaults.

If indeed Wenger will return to the 4-4-2, even if only occasionally, anxious to see what Giroud's height and Sanchez's speed will look like together.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2014
edoyad: @diggz and @elfenonmeno1 sheath your swords, wait till the season proper before you start assaults.

If indeed Wenger will return to the 4-4-2, even if only occasionally, anxious to see what Giroud's height and Sanchez's speed will look like together.

Bros u no see me see wahala ni ? I was only messing around with u o! I am sure u noticed dats y u didn't even bother to come after me. Meanwhile,Mr Aproko aka Mr Gaylord deemed it fit to come after me. That hybrid son of a infested HIV pig angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
diggz:

Bros u no see me see wahala ni ? I was only messing around with u o! I am sure u noticed dats y u didn't even bother to come after me. Meanwhile,Mr Aproko aka Mr Gaylord deemed it fit to come after me. That hybrid son of a infested HIV pig angry

Fu...cking bellend.... for every time you come all up in here and throw shade or litter this forum with your nonsense, i will hit you, extremely hard

Its a crazy war with gasbags like you this season....

You dont have anything meaningful to contribute, your brain cells are too weak to take part in quality football debates or arguments, instead you come up here and start behaving like the nuisance who fathered you!

All the crap you have littered this thread with so far, makes no bloody sense..... the same way your existence makes no bloody sense

And the same way those that birthed you are senseless...... you bloody product of an accidental mating between a donkey and a hunchback!

When you comment on this thread, think because i will come after you and make this forum hell on earth for you.

There is a difference between having a banter, taking part in a sensible argument/debate and being a nuisance...... you are the latter and you need to fix up or get turfed out!

Fu..cking pillock, ashiere jatijati omo eranko!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2014
Fellow Gooners......

Do we really need a DM or are we just riding on the wave of the nonsense been bandied about by the media?!

I am of the impression that if it was a priority, Arsene Wenger would have solved that issue by now?

We have three players who can play in the DM position already, so will bringing in another one not automatically mean we have to get rid of one?

Personally, i dont think we really need to get another DM. I think we are fine with Flamster and Artekkers playing that role... and hopefully if Abou can stay fit this season, then we have another option...

We are good to go in my opinion............... unless we lose anyone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2014
Na this same polio dey spit invectives now abi?

This same pest wey dey troll all the non-arsenal boards last season?

Walahi God go punish you.

Oloshi Omo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dhelake: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2014
The way you guys dash your players names ehn, So Flamini is now flamster... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Meanwhile see what we're up against this season, that is barring any additions o

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Fu...cking bellend.... for every time you come all up in here and throw shade or litter this forum with your nonsense, i will hit you, extremely hard

You dont have anything meaningful to contribute, your brain cells are too weak to take part in quality football debates or arguments, instead you come up here and start behaving like the nuisance who fathered you!

All the crap you have littered this thread with so far, makes no bloody sense..... the same way your existence makes no bloody sense

And the same way those that birthed you are senseless...... you bloody product of an accidental mating between a donkey and a hunchback!

When you comment on this thread, think because i will come after you and make this forum hell on earth for you.

There is a difference between having a banter, taking part in a sensible argument/debate and being a nuisance...... you are the latter and you need to fix up or get turfed out!

You slave...you demented shegoat. You son of ashe///so.. .. I will get back to you wen am less busy. You are so dead....when am done with you today,you will regret the day u chose to steal anoda persons user name, like the 1 u added in front will mk u better dan ur village head.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
wonlasewonimi: I see why my friend Pataki hasn't showed up. I can't believe you missed your only chance to win a silverware. Anyway, you guys are used to it, it's business as usual!

Oniranu. Are you OK at all sha?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
edoyad: Meanwhile see what we're up against this season, that is barring any additions o

We only play them twice in the league - remember that and they can only feature 14 players max in that game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
debosky:

We only play them twice in the league - remember that and they can only feature 14 players max in that game.

d-ebola.
i am heading to nigeria soon, what's the cute to the virus you have unleashed on your fellow nigerians? what & what do i need to do to stay immune to the virus strain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2014
coogar:
d-ebola.
i am heading to nigeria soon, what's the cute to the virus you have unleashed on your fellow nigerians? what & what do i need to do to stay immune to the virus strain.

Very simple - swear allegiance to the Red and White Army of North London, join the Emirates stadium season ticket waiting list and I'll send you the vaccine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

I wonder if you know the reason why even ur gaylovers dont tk you seriously? The reason is,you are toothless bulldog with the barking of a local puppy on the streets of ajegunle. And,all of a sudden u claim to be a crusader on gayners thread,when we all know you are searching for a new partner after your weak arse got dumped by ur gaypartner (the dwarf,UR FATHER ).

You so hillarious Mr Aproko,I can see how you want to defy the laws of nature in real life and on NL. Your dwarf dad got soaked up into bang//ing a leprosy filled mad woman and now,you are not only a dwarf but,u are demented along with leprosy. Yet,u want to get that your face and body structure on the front burner for Mr Macho.

Meanwhile,the last time I checked you had d brain cells of an undeveloped tadpole. Boi......how ur balls must be larger than dat of an ewure for you to show up here with not only ur leprosy infested body of a dwarf but,a personality of a baboon mixed with chimpanzees.As a matter of fact,may amadiora castrate you and your entire lineage and village of moronic bas//tards with an ego of sheeps.

And,since we are here to tell each orda the difference btw stuffs,how about there is a difference btw A MAN and A WOMAN ? You imbecilic dimwit..! But,you can't tell anyways and dat is y u are more gay dan bisexual.. As a matter of fact you put the G in GAYNESS you fcu....king piece of nothing.

I repeat you are nothing.....you schmuck!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2014
Hehehe. . .diggz went to ruminate before coming back with a response? cheesy

Just keep the battle between you two will you? Don't drag the rest of Goonerdom into it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Arteta simply cant play the DM position,he is getting old,not strong enough for that position in EPL,he get run passed lots of time,cant protect the back4 ,doesn't contribute much to attack etc major reason for our heavy defeats last season

flamini is good but lacking in size

Diaby my favorite for the position but injury prone and burst forward a lot, he battled it out with yaya mikel then when he was fit

So we really need a DM a matuildi cavalho etc type
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2014
grin
diggz:
I wonder if you know the reason why even ur gaylovers dont tk you seriously? The reason is,you are toothless bulldog with the barking of a local puppy on the streets of ajegunle. And,all of a sudden u claim to be a crusader on gayners thread,when we all know you are searching for a new partner after your weak arse got dumped by ur gaypartner (the dwarf,UR FATHER ).
You so hillarious Mr Aproko,I can see how you want to defy the laws of nature in real life and on NL. Your dwarf dad got soaked up into bang//ing a leprosy filled mad woman and now,you are not only a dwarf but,u are demented along with leprosy. Yet,u want to get that your face and body structure on the front burner for Mr Macho.
Meanwhile,the last time I checked you had d brain cells of an undeveloped tadpole. Boi......how ur balls must be larger than dat of an ewure for you to show up here with not only ur leprosy infested body of a dwarf but,a personality of a baboon mixed with chimpanzees.As a matter of fact,may amadiora castrate you and your entire lineage and village of moronic bas//tards with an ego of sheeps.
And,since we are here to tell each orda the difference btw stuffs,how about there is a difference btw A MAN and A WOMAN ? You imbecilic dimwit..! But,you can't tell anyways and dat is y u are more gay dan bisexual.. As a matter of fact you put the G in GAYNESS you fcu....king piece of nothing.
I repeat you are nothing.....you schmuck!!

Unrepentant bastard..... finally you are back again grin

It took you 24 hours to get your team of plebs and twerps to come up with yet another watery epistle riddled with conjectures and sweet nonsense..... you think you are a wit, well maybe you are half right!

Lets get it......... like Debosky said, keep this between us two and leave the rest of the Gooners out of it

You come across like a confused soul.. a wannabee...Some ignorant folks will think with the way you are spacing your impotent lines, you are one budding MC... let me tell you the truth, you are a joke, a gasbag..... stop spacing lines, you are not good at it, just like your dad is not good or useful to the society.

I dont need excuses from you, if you need me to take you serious, i dont need you to spend hours on end trying to come up with weak lines that make no sense to anyone at all..... up your delivery quality and time.

I like to account for my time well, i like it well spent regardless of how i spend it...... i want to destroy you and your ilks thoroughly.. for me to take you serious up your game

I wish i had a lower IQ so i could enjoy your company and whack lines ... hahaha

There is only one reason why i dont want to break you in half right now, and that is because i dont want two of you roaming about this forum but if you force me, i might just... i might you dingbat!

I have said it before, when you were born by that lassa fever ravaged donkey you call a mother and your hunchback bald headed wayward father, the terrible thing bigger than the abomination they both committed was THAT YOU LIVED!

You will regret why you lived... when you post on this thread and any where on this forum, you will think twice because of me.

If you come back, i will return to hit you harder, punchlines and disses that will make you freeze your teeth and give your tongue a sleigh ride.

Fu...cking oxymoron, choke or convulse on a big fat ebola ravaged dyk!

Some folks, having a back and forth with them is like changing an adult diaper..... it keeps unfolder new horrors..... this is what it is with you but i am ready for the different layers of horrors.... i can handle them!

Keep it coming or better run.............

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Diggz you frigging numbskull....i see you are reading

I am waiting for you......... please dont take a lifetime this time around... That is if you come back! grin

Fu...cking div!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Hehehhehehehehee na only una waka come? Who is coming in jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MSGAMBLE9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.