Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2307584 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2014
edoyad:

The Quintero thing is not confirmed, it's just hear say.
Thankfully.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Heathen: Thankfully.
wth is quintero did man Dan come again he wnt buy any DM again.....and come with useless excuse
we have enough attacking midfielders already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Theo is back in training!

Alexis has joined the boys in training.

Jenko off on a one year loan to West Ham.

This Arsenal team is sure looking dangerous!

Now Monsieur Wenger, surprise me with that beast of a DM we have all been craving for! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
anyone read mikeal sylvesters comment on sanchez and giroud?i laughter hehehe d flop is a joke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^Nopes.......weblink?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
EejaNla01: anyone read mikeal sylvesters comment on sanchez and giroud?i laughter hehehe d flop is a joke.
don't mind d slowpoke.....each time he plays for us I'm always afraid, I still remembered what messi did to him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
And another old legs steven gerrard despite much respect i have for him,he's been fvcking up of recent with his comment,good wenger gave him good response.

"You're never too good for Arsenal and Steven
Gerrard knows that," he told reporters.
"But I can understand completely that he asked him
to stay because he wanted [Suarez] to play with him
and have a chance to win the Premier League. But it
didn't happen, and anyway, Suarez left."

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
EejaNla01: And another old legs steven gerrard despite much respect i have for him,he's been fvcking up of recent with his comment,good wenger gave him good response.

"You're never too good for Arsenal and Steven
Gerrard knows that," he told reporters.
"But I can understand completely that he asked him
to stay because he wanted [Suarez] to play with him
and have a chance to win the Premier League. But it
didn't happen, and anyway, Suarez left."

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/01/five-reasons-steven-gerrard-was-wrong-about-luis-suarez-being-too-good-for-arsenal-4817603/

The link above should shut Gerrard up forever.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Quintero isn't coming to Arsenal.

Looking forward to seeing Alexis live at the Emirates tomorrow. cheesy

What do you guys think about next week's Charity Cup game? Another demolition coming up? tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
i think we can win d shield
there is enough boost in d squad especially with d new signings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Team list: Martinez, Bellerin, Chambers, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Ramsey, Campbell, Chamberlain, Rosicky, Sanogo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by abes(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sirnogoal finally scores 1...2.....3....4 shocked

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Attacking wise Bellerin is sensational.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebullientV(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Phew! What a first half!

Observations: Ramsey is never going to stop again... This lad can only get better cheesy

Bellerin: What a sensation. I'm afraid we've seen d end of Jenko. sad

Wt d performances of Yaya Sanogo and J. Campbell so far, I don't think it'll hurt much anylonger, if we yet fail to sign another striker ds summer. We still need that DM tho.

If Campbell and Sanogo can keep this up(afraid they can't tho) then Olivier.G can get content with sitting on d bench! #COYG

cc: Obayaya
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg oo.. Na Only benfica Waka come Emirates Cup?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obayaya(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: Phew! What a first half!

Observations: Ramsey is never going to stop again... This lad can only get better cheesy

Bellerin: What a sensation. I'm afraid we've seen d end of Jenko. sad

Wt d performances of Yaya Sanogo and J. Campbell so far, I don't think it'll hurt much anylonger, if we yet fail to sign another striker ds summer. We still need that DM tho.

If Campbell and Sanogo can keep this up(afraid they can't tho) then Olivier.G can get content with sitting on d bench! #COYG

cc: Obayaya

sadly I'm not seeing this match!!!

following goal.com's commentary though..

I Think we're about to see why the boss bought Sanogo. Campbell already showed what he can do at the world cup!!!

I hope the boss keeps both of them in the team

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebullientV(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
obayaya:

sadly I'm not seeing this match!!!

following goal.com's commentary though..

I Think we're about to see why the boss bought Sanogo. Campbell already showed what he can do at the world cup!!!

I hope the boss keeps both of them in the team
Too bad @ not seeing the match.

Mehn i'm really impressed with Campbell. He got it all, good first touch, awareness, technique and pace.. Sadly Yaya Sanogo, seems to be made of glass.. Hope he doesn't turn into Diaby 2.0.

Knowing Wenger tho, wouldn't be suprised to c one of 'em go out on loan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obayaya(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: Too bad @ not seeing the match.

Mehn i'm really impressed with Campbell. He got it all, good first touch, awareness, technique and pace.. Sadly Yaya Sanogo, seems to be made of glass.. Hope he doesn't turn into Diaby 2.0.

Knowing Wenger tho, wouldn't be suprised to c one of 'em go out on loan.

If anyone should go on loan, it should be Sanogo!!! I'm hoping both of them stay though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebullientV(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
obayaya:

If anyone should go on loan, it should be Sanogo!!! I'm hoping both of them stay though
exactly my thoughts too.

This Coquelin dude, wonder why he came back.

Mehn, Alexis will be a golden boy if he does well.. You just need to see d buzz.. Each time he gets d ball. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obayaya(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: exactly my thoughts too.

This Coquelin dude, wonder why he came back.

Mehn, Alexis will be a golden boy if he does well.. You just need to see d buzz.. Each time he gets d ball. grin

I can't wait for the season to start already grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sometimes one just wonders if there's really a decent striker somewhere in Sanogo....... I sure hope so.

Bellerin is too short. Defensive liability in the premier league cos that's really his job. Getting forward is a bonus.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Liability(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
4llerbuntu: Sometimes one just wonders if there's really a decent striker somewhere in Sanogo....... I sure hope so.

Bellerin is too short. Defensive liability in the premier league cos that's really his job. Getting forward is a bonus.
what is my name doing here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebullientV(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: what is my name doing here?
Lmao. cheesy cheesy

be prepared! Your moniker will pop up @ different times and different sections... cheesy

Liability indeed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Liability(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: Lmao. cheesy cheesy

be prepared! Your moniker will pop up @ different times and different sections... cheesy

Liability indeed.
my dear, people are just mentioning me everywhere. Am tired mehn...i will delete this account sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Not surprised about Bellerin. I've always said going forward, he's the best we have. Defensively though, he needs to work hard. In the U21 team, he's sometimes played in midfield.

Campbell, need I say anything that hasn't been said. We should have recalled him when Walcott got injured. My only worry for him is that he has a knack for disappearing in games. Perhaps it's just his fitness but he's always been like that through his loan spells.

Like AW said, we are still thin at the back. We need a CB badly and if TV5 leaves, maybe 2 CBs. We'll probably see Miguel and Kos play tomorrow but from Miguel's history with us and his loan spells, doesn't seem like he'll be here next season. So that's just two recognized CBs (if TV5 leaves).

Our midfielders need to be really disciplined. Either that or we assign one of them to stay behind just in front of the defenders.

Overall, good warm up game. Two more games and we'll be ready for the Charity game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
BTW

AW has said he'll bring in a maximum of two more players. I suspect one for sure and 2 if TV5 leaves
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebullientV(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: my dear, people are just mentioning me everywhere. Am tired mehn...i will delete this account sef
Lol d earlier d better o.
Otherwise you'd just log in to Nairaland one day and see 1000 ''useless'' mentions.

Try use a more unique moniker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2014
Sanogo's 4th Goal 'Gerrard Tribute' was some funny thing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2014
With the excess options we have upfront, I am beginning to suspect this season might be interesting. I remember when we had Bergkamp, Henry, Reyes, Ljunberg and *someone I can't recall*, mehnn those were the days.
Left to me nobody should be loaned out till January. The prospect of having Walcott, Giroud, Podolski, Sanogo, Sanchez and Campbell all in the mix is mouth watering.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Emirates filling up quick

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by allboyz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
ARSENAL STILL . . .!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.