Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Girls And Yahoo Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Yahoo Boys (3343 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Yahoo Boys by cayorde: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2011
why do girls prefer dating or hanging out with yahoo boys as against hardworking legitimate guys? am baffled at the rate which gals flock the apartment of my uneducated yahoo boy neighbor,
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]So you concluded this beer palour, mechanic workshop research on what? Girls trooping to your neighbor's apartment? Where do you live first of all ? I need to understand the poverty level of that environment, before i comment further. . .[/size]
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by omega25red(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
poster

the problem with those "yahoo boys" is they dont know the value of hard work or the value of money so they spend and spend because they didn't work hard for the money. unfortunately seems like a lot of girls who are still dating need that type of person whom they wont settle down with but who will spend on them.

Keep in mind that those relationships are usually easy come easy go just like the money the yahoo boys have.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by cayorde: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
i understand your point and to a certain extent concur with the fact that environmental variables play a part, i stay in Ketu and truth be said there is a sort of myopic mindset in my area, but in areas like ogba, ikeja and environs there seem to be preference for dudes wit illegitimate cash,
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2011
OP yahoo boys no get money again.Na back in the days na im dem be dey hammer but these days even oyibo maga don get sense so e no easy as b4.Besides i hear say many yahoo boys in their despiration for money dem even dey use their own girlfriend or girlfriends for money ritual making purposes.Omo these days to tell u the truth many girls no dey send yahoo boys as b4.The real deal these days na drug dealers ,naija armed robbers and pastors.Na those ones be hot cake for naija girls not yahoo  grin ;Ds.Yahoo yahoo boys don broke pass anything grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by omega25red(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2011
the worst part of it is that its a symbiotic relationship. the girls want fun and someone to spend on them while the guys want a good looking girl who would have sex with them. As long as these variables exist there will always be some guy who is willing to steal to impress a girl and there would always be a girl who would gladly accept gifts and money from a guy even if she has to fuk him. classic symbiosis.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
And the symbiosis has always existed. . .

Op, unless you are suffering from a severe case of Inferiority Complex, this should not bother you at all![/size]
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2011
Op bro how did you know he's a fraudster? I think you are just jealous.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by 195(f): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2011
lefulefu:

OP yahoo boys no get money again.Na back in the days na im dem be dey hammer but these days even oyibo maga don get sense so e no easy as b4.Besides i hear say many yahoo boys in their despiration for money dem even dey use their own girlfriend or girlfriends for money ritual making purposes.Omo these days to tell u the truth many girls no dey send yahoo boys as b4.The real deal these days na drug dealers ,naija armed robbers and pastors.Na those ones be hot cake for naija girls not yahoo  grin ;Ds.Yahoo yahoo boys don broke pass anything grin grin grin grin grin

omega25red:

the worst part of it is that its a symbiotic relationship. the girls want fun and someone to spend on them while the guys want a good looking girl who would Be Intimate with them. As long as these variables exist there will always be some guy who is willing to steal to impress a girl and there would always be a girl who would gladly accept gifts and money from a guy even if she has to fuk him. classic symbiosis.

[size=28pt]SO TRUE!! [/size]
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by BloodShed1: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2011
SMH

Some slow moddasockahs in here.

Women like MONEY!!

They don't care where it came from, they just wanna know if he has it or not.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by olinto: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
the yahoo guy will spend lavishly while the hard working guy will be calculating b4 spending.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by cayorde: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
god go help we guys sha
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by r231(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2011
undecided
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by tayoast(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^
And the symbiosis has always existed. . .

Op, unless you are suffering from a severe case of Inferiority Complex, this should not bother you at all![/size]

Nuff said
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by tyson55(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2011
undecided
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2011
Op bro how did you know he's a fraudster? I think you are just jealous.

Gbam!!

why do girls prefer dating or hanging out with yahoo boys as against hardworking legitimate guys? am baffled at the rate which gals flock the apartment of my uneducated yahoo boy neighbor

Bro, you work in WAHUM(Factory)?? . Are you to tell them whom they are to follow?? undecided undecided.
My brother, work hard, so you can enjoy yourself and stop wallowing in poverty embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by sexlog(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2011
Lefulefu has said it all. What they do now is 'yahoo plus' i.e rituals or armed robbery.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2011
sexlog:

Lefulefu has said it all. What they do now is 'yahoo plus' i.e rituals or armed robbery.
Many of them don go into armed robbery because maga no dey gree pay again grin
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by richy4life(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
lefulefu:

very true
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by 195(f): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2011
lefulefu:

shocked shocked
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by sexlog(m): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2011
I know a guy that hit #20m five yrs ago. Today, this same guy begs me money for recharge card.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by freecocoa(f): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2011
My own is why do those yahoo boys not do anything meaningful with the money?I marvel when I hear stories like sexlog's.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Idowuogbo(f): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2011
Poster lefungus don yarn u how hin dey control now , whitey won't drop pin unless u jazzed up.Now dat times are hard for dem, u wud b suprised does bois wiv gals surrounding dem don use ritual money scatter d gal brain , so 2 her as bb money and brazilian hair dey show she no send d irumole wey produce d bar.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by sexlog(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2011
Freecocoa, is because they lack economic & investment sense.
All d money go down on cars they cant maintain, clubbing & women.
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by darlforme: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
If you like say u r legit = your business
Yahoo boy= your business

Guy hence u ain't robbing or killing, Big money is big money and for as much as I know, no one deserves and wants to suffer, so why won't they follow the winning team.nif you say yahoo bois are lavishing, then go and do yahoo and invest well, for a start you hard worker, you have not even started working compared to what yahoo bois work to make good money.

Don't dull
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by Yorisb: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
Blood_Shed:

SMH

Some slow moddasockahs in here.

Women like MONEY!!

They don't care where it came from, they just wanna know if he has it or not.

Thread Closed!
Re: Girls And Yahoo Boys by kpolli(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
cos a yahoo boy spends foolishly

(1) (Reply)

10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life / Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend / Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.