Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! (3118 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / Can A Virgin Be Scared Of Having intimacy For Da First Time / Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by freecocoa(f): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
Interesting for reals but there sure are a lot of "kitty"in it.
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Natasha2(f): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2011
nice
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Mynd44: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Okay fine,let me read it after all,e no big near novels wey I dey read.

No dey lie the biggest Novel wey you read na Agbo goes to school
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by MrResource(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2011
some read it and say they didnt, mshwwwww

nyc write up, so much sense
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by freecocoa(f): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2011
Mynd_44:

No dey lie the biggest Novel wey you read na Agbo goes to school
LOL,na eze goes to school I know o,and "Agbo lives in the town of lagon",dey inside our primary 3 or 4 textbook,e no be novel,I don't expect you to understand,I read LINDA HOWARD a lot, if you know her,you'd know she's all about voluminous works.
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Mynd44: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2011
See the biggest novel you read were the comprehensions in your primary school Text books Linda Howard ko Stephen King ni
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2011
Una gudu morin oo
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Yorisb: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2011
It's evening here already. .
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
^
All na the same
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Yorisb: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by MrCork17: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
is this thread about offering punnnnny? tongue
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Mynd44: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2011
^^
Sorry to disappoint you
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by MsSophista(f): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2011
OP, very truthful and insightful. Language was somewhat explicit but the points were clear. Like harvesting yams from dirty soil. It's always good to hear these truths from a male's perspective. Bravo!
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by lurkee(f): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2011
MsSophista:

OP, very truthful and insightful.  Language was somewhat explicit but the points were clear.  Like harvesting yams from dirty soil.  It's always good to hear these truths from a male's perspective.  Bravo!

Good analogy  cheesy However, I did not write the article. I posted the link on the first page.  wink
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by MsSophista(f): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2011
Thanks for sharing!
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Hardunnii(f): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2011
Nice article
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Basildon1(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2011
I know this blog and I have it bookmarked on my PC (among several other blogs).

To the people complaining about the length, it is easier to read if you read from the site. But i guess when it is copied and pasted, it does look boring
Re: Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! by Talking(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
I read through the article, and it was worth it. Any NL chic that doesn't read thru this, is probably undoing hersef IMO. Like someone said, "u don't know wat knowledge u can pick up from articles like this" especially on the net. Enofsaid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion Guys / Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.