Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58376 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

well i don't blame Frustrated BIG FOO>L like Bluetoothless
omaghi ihe
akpa amu na-anyi ya aru grin grin grin grin grin
ENGLISH PLEASE !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

been like how  ?Oops ! Do you have 2 daddies ?
Your DAFTNESS is LEGENDARY,what a Arrow.*spits on him again*
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Sparkle777(f): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
chelsea4su:

then maybe you can  take ova the mantle of leadership in biafra and die like a chicken,with vision not accomplish.
From ur tone.its apparent u re a teenager masking as a sil ly adult. Boko Haram is doing the killins for us. We wil just sit back and watch as u drink ur blood and eat ur flesh.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=20pt]The last African Nationalist and Man of Conscience.

Ojukwu reminds me of the last vanguard against evil, here was a man who acted in the face of evil while others acted barbarically tribal, selfish and showed no empathy in the wake of killings of their fellow citizens.
From here on, I pray your legacy in the fight against injustice and intolerance comes into the lime light.

Rest in Peace.[/size]
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by JamesDoe: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2011
No comment.

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
maclatunji:

The President the Ibo people never had. He was quite an interesting man. My condolences to his family!

Spoken like an intelligent fellow. You have my respect on this one.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by daytona500(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
May his soul rest in peace. He was a true hero Nigeria ever had.
This tread is for our hero,please ignore Bluetooth .
Bluetooth is an ignorant man. He does not know better.
I am a yoruba from Abeokuta and I love Ojukwu so much for
figting for what he believe in. Kudos to him.
We all need to dedicate this tread to him,pay no attention to
people who have nothing better to say. he more you reply people
like bluetooth,the more he think that he is important.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by muyoto: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2011
rip
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
I am eagerly awaiting Patrick Obahiagbon.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

ENGLISH PLEASE !
ask Google grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by eghost247(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
Rip
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
daytona500:

You have no idea, but let us leave it at that. Somebody just died.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
daytona500:

Abi e ma wo omo ale yi ? How can you be from ogun state and write this crap you posted here  ? I guess not maybe just just another yoruba-wannabe on the loose.This is just freakin hysteric to believe.ode
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abi e ma wo omo ale yi ? How can you be from ogun state and write this crap you posted here  ? I guess not maybe just just another yoruba-wannabe on the loose.This is just freakin hysteric to believe.ode
everybody must not have the same low esteem sense of negative interpretation angry angry angry angry
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by pslm23(f): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP Ikemba!

This is a very sad day for Igbo's everywhere.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=20pt]pls fellow NLs here is not a place to display your inherited tribalism and ignorance. Have respect for this great visionary Nationalist.

I pray one day that the misconceived stereotypes handed down by our parents are not transferred down to our children. Everything Ojukwu visioned and warned (and fought) against are evident in Today's Nigeria. We are at the boiling point and worse for it because there are no men around like Ojukwu to question not to talk of ready to fight for our collective unity. Ojukwu was not a secessionist or tribalist  at any junction in his life. The  Biafra Nation was of necessity for avoidance of genocide and opression and at no point did Ojukwu declare war.

READ. READ. READ. DON'T BE AN IGNORANT NIGGERian[sic][/size]
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by cantell(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
olyivy:

He meant your real dad, not the one they told you is your dad!
If only he knew. The guy na cargo!
His mother got pregnant at a party, it could be anybody.
olyivy:

To even suggest that his people go to war not to even be talking about dying in one is laughable.

[size=15pt]They dont fight! They just open their mouth from ear to ear and shout YEEE!! Next thing you know, they run!  grin[/size]
Thats exactly why they hate brave people like ojukwu.lol
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
Tobi_dad:

[size=20pt]pls fellow NLs here is not a place to display your inherited tribalism and ignorance. Have respect for this great visionary Nationalist.

I pray one day that the misconceived stereotypes handed down by our parents are not transferred down to our children. Everything Ojukwu visioned and warned (and fought) against are evident in Today's Nigeria. We are at the boiling point and worse for it because there are no men around like Ojukwu to question not to talk of ready to fight for our collective unity. Ojukwu was not a secessionist or tribalist  at any junction in his life. The  Biafra Nation was of necessity for avoidance of genocide and opression and at no point did Ojukwu declare war.

READ. READ. READ. DON'T BE AN IGNORANT NIGGERian[sic][/size]
thanks for that,
u know some people think because they now have access to internet or free cheat gives them the touts to disrespect dead hero,
especially them armajiris and ofe mmadu like bluepricktooth grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

everybody must not have the same low esteem sense of negative interpretation  angry angry angry angry
What low esteem is okoro talking about ?
cantell:

If only he knew. The guy na cargo!
His mother got pregnant at a party, it could be anybody.Thats exactly why they hate brave people like ojukwu.lol
Why should i argue about illegal pregancy when most of you are products of the various baby industry taking place in iboland ? Anyways i was not bought from a baby factory ? Satisfied ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by aurenflani: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
so everything is if, if, if to you, right?

well, the ALLAH who created both Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad has a very effective way of dealing with His enemies.

You just continue with your if, if, if and lo! it is all over for you.

you said we take laws into our own hands, who gave you the law to insult God? becos the last time i checked even Jesus never called the Creator God. He calls Him in hebrew not english. Anso both the hausa and arab christians too.

Muslims worship the one and only true God. He is not a triun god or some idol hiden in makka. He is not a father or son and is not resembling of anyone or anything. every novice that has read the Qur'an in any language knows this. you ppl mention God but have so many pictures of him in ur misguided mind because of unbelief. The ignorant among u think that when you mention Allah you are actually refering to some idol, Muhammad or whatever but a creation in the world because u do not know as ur pastors etc have programmed u 2 think.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Remii(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How can you say that? Yorubas are not against the Ibos even during the war. In fact Tai Solarin and some others went to the east to sympathize with Biafra kids during the war, also people like Adeniran Ogunsanya ensured that Ibos got their properties back after the war. What Awolowo did was not as a Yoruba man, but as a government official, as the administrative deputy to Gowon. So don't rope all Yoruba in to your personal opinion. I am Yoruba and I am not against Ibos.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by DEEHASAL(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
Bianca Ojukwu is now free to the highest bidder!!!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by daytona500(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
The difference between Nigeria and advance countries are enormous. First, Nigeria still live in the past while the latter improve their condition by focusing on the future of their countries. I happen to focus on the future! Ojukwu was an HERO. Believe it or not, I live by his philosophy.I can differentiate between the good and the bad. Some people on nairaland are just too sentimental.
Please respect our man so that you can live long.
When a man dies,irrespective of his deed,he must be respected. Please read your Bible or Quran.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Relax101(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
DEEHASAL:

The Devil punish your mother!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Relax101(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
The only reason any of us are alive today is because we have our rifles,” Ojukwu told journalists in 1968. “Otherwise the massacre would be complete. It would be suicidal for us to lay down our arms at this stage.”
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
last time i heard, uju okonkow was boning her

DEEHASAL:

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
Remii:

How can you say that? Yorubas are not against the Ibos even during the war. In fact Tai Solarin and some others went to the east to sympathize with Biafra kids during the war, also people like Adeniran Ogunsanya ensured that Ibos got their properties back after the war. What Awolowo did was not as a Yoruba man, but as a government official, as the administrative deputy to Gowon. So don't rope all Yoruba in to your personal opinion. I am Yoruba and I am not against Ibos.
You should be saying the bolded to the ibos and not me ? Why did they hate awolowo for fighting for a united Nigeria ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
An Igbo poem for the Ikemba Nnewi.

Ocho ogu fulu ogu ju nni nwa Okodu kenelu gi.
Nwa Anaedo rolu ntutu taa si na ya ama ekwe ka ndi ugwu gbuchapu umuIgbo na Biafra.
Udene fulu ezekudene wee juo ya mmuo chili ya ozo.
Ochi agha duluu Umu Biafra wee galuo na ebe odida anyanwu mana ogarozi ka esi chee.
Nwa onye Igbo nulu mkpu akwa ndi nkie wee zaa fa oku na ike.
Mkpologwu mmuo nyelu umu Igbo ugwu na nsopulu.
Asim gi jee nke oma maka na obu osisi nulu na aga egbue wee kwulu.
Ka atumatu iranyelu umuIgbo na aka ghalu ibu ife efu.
Ka ndi nna-nna anyi nabata gi na okwa eze fa.
Ka aka Ikenga gi gosi ife ebube na ife di egwu ma enisia gi.
Mmuo irapulu wee naa obodo afudebe ga akwanite ike na ugwu umuIgbo.
Nwa Onye Igbo Umuoji tulu gi afa ikpetemazu!
IKEMBA ANAEDO JEE NKE OMA!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by MarcAnthon(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
I have been reading with dismay some of the anti-Odimegwu comments on this thread and it smacks of ignorance on your parts. If you had any idea of the decentralized nature of Igbo leadership and how every man essentially answers his father's name, you'll understand that it was no small feat that he was able to unite all Igbos in a war against a larger and more prepared force.
That nationalists like the great Zik of Africa, Okigbo and Achebe abandoned their nationalist agendas and united to fight side by side Odimegwu attests to the superiority of his vision. Arguably, Biafra wld have succeeded but for the British who didn't want to see their legacy disintegrate after only seven years.
It was our people that died in the war, our brothers, sisters, wives, husbands, sons and daughters, so why are you all taking panadol for our headache? He is our hero, fullstop! And when he returned from exile we gave him the title of Ikemba-The Power of the Igbo Nation. He was always reverred and history judges him kindly. So please allow us mourn in peace and quit trying to insult a memory we hold dear.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
Relax101:

The only reason any of us are alive today is because we have our rifles,” Ojukwu told journalists in 1968. “Otherwise the massacre would be complete. It would be suicidal for us to lay down our arms at this stage.”

The only reason so many lost their lives was Ojukwu's intransigence.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
DEEHASAL:

That is if oju-iku has not infected her with HIV/AIDS !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You should be saying the bolded to the ibos and not me ? Why did they hate awolowo for fighting for a united Nigeria ?
that's the way moro.ns like you thinks angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

"Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano / What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.