Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58379 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Pharoh: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
rip the one and only ikemba
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Kizilala: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
To all those insulting Ojukwu,may you and your miserable families rot in hell.@Namfav,u plateau dog, may the Hausa Fulani cut your throat.u walking corpse.@Bluetooth,u dirty unkempt Yoruba dog,atleast he didn't die miserably like that pig awolowo.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Kizilala: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

That is if oju-iku has not infected her with HIV/AIDS !

may your mother get infected with aids.that dirty Yoruba prostitute u call a mother
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
Kizilala:

To all those insulting Ojukwu,may you and your miserable families rot in hell.@Namfav,u plateau dog, may the Hausa Fulani cut your throat.u walking corpse.@Bluetooth,u dirty unkempt Yoruba dog,atleast he didn't die miserably like that pig awolowo.
He died like a leper.Isnt that really miserable  ?
Kizilala:

may your mother get infected with aids.that dirty Yoruba LovePeddler u call a mother
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by alexleo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
So sad he has joined his colleagues Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello etc.  to spend eternity in hell after being a hero in this life. Too bad. No matter the achievement you make here on earth, once you miss heaven you have missed all and except a man be born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God. I love ojukwu as a person and as a hero but its a pity he is gone a lost soul. Except he repented before dying (which i doubt) but if he did, thank God (also any of his colleagues). If not, then he is doomed forever. All this rest in peace nonsense that we say here to the dead doesn't matter anything to God's judgement.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
alexleo:

So sad he has joined his colleagues Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello etc.  to spend eternity in hell after being a hero in this life. Too bad. No matter the achievement you make here on earth, once you miss heaven you have missed all and except a man be born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God. I love ojukwu as a person and as a hero but its a pity he is gone a lost soul. Except he repented before dying (which i doubt) but if he did, thank God (also any of his colleagues). If not, then he is doomed forever. All this rest in peace nonsense that we say here to the dead doesn't matter anything to God's judgement.
For crying out loud,how can you group oju-iku with awolowo ? Shoe get size o !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by daytona500(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
May your soul rest in peace Chief Ojukwu. May your philosophy continue to live because your actions,thought and deeds were of good cause. May your household never lack God blessing! You sacrifice your live for many. May God in His infinity mercy continue to be with you and those left behind. We will greatly miss you. Kudos papa Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
alexleo:

another Moro.n  angry angry angry angry
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
alexleo:

and i believe u will be a bouncer in club hell since u know all does who are goin there. typical ode
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
DEEHASAL:

Bianca Ojukwu is now free to the highest bidder!!!!!!!
cheat browsing i believe, allows ediootic bastar.ds and pathetic peddler like you to post on internet,
let me see you post again with that your 'desktop' if NEPA hasn't the right thing grin grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
alexleo:

Just what the fukc are you blabbing about?who made you judge over anybody?mscheew.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

here you reason like someone with complete ballz grin
awolowo ,though i don't know exactly where he is but believe me not heaven grin
OJUKWU is the right spelling ok,try to learn Igbo ok
well he is still on the way to meet God for clarifications cool cool cool
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by IykeD(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Sometimes i wonder, are you really a human being or just a blutooth device? I have always read your submissions, and 99.9% of them are just inept. Grow up dude!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by pablomoore: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth  or what is ur name, ure non compos mentis, wishy washy, namby-pamby and a thick headed creature. Mind the words u use on our Ikemba.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
IykeD:

Sometimes i wonder, are you really a human being or just a blutooth device? I have always read your submissions, and 99.9% of them are just inept. Grow up dude!
my bros, u don't need to OK,
envy is everywhere in the world, when a 'particular' tribe with no Single hero sees others
praising and hailing the LIFE WELL SPENT and GOOD GOVERNANCE  of their Leader,
what do you expect
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by jason123: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
alexleo:

Well said. It means u r a true Christian who understands the word of God. For all I know, if ojukwu,awo etc were not born again before dying, IT IS STRAIGHT HELL.

As for the morons that are weeping n shouting  hero, the bible says let the dead bury the dead!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
Bluetooth, the flood that swept many generations in yorobo land, in order to ease ojukwu's transition, will come again to mark the final farewell to ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
The one and only Ikemba Nnewi . . .RIP

You palyed your role
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chibaby5(f): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
shocked shocked

Its all NOTHING in the end.  sad

Rip Sir and I pray u rest in the bossom of the Almighty strong man  sad
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
kasiem:

Bluetooth, the flood that swept many generations in yorobo land, in order to ease ojukwu's transition, will come again to mark the final farewell to ojukwu.
Flood ko,harmattan ni.person die for london psycho clinic and he's talking about flood.mschew
pablomoore:

~Bluetooth  or what is your name, ure non compos mentis, wishy washy, namby-pamby and a thick headed creature. Mind the words u use on our Ikemba.
I dedicate my signature to him just for today.do you like it ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by niggadee(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
rest in peace baba ojukwu shocked
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:
[q]
Flood ko,harmattan ni.person die for london psycho clinic and he's talking about flood[/q].mschewI dedicate my signature to him just for today.do you like it ?
better to do die in a hospital than to die under a chair while struggling for poison with rats.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Metalgoong(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
DJTee:

The one and only Ikemba Nnewi . . .RIP

You [b]palyed [/b]your role

You just killed Ikemba for the second time with the above spelling.   sad
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ismhab(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
God will never forgive him, for the hand he have in the nigerian civil war, rest in hell fire, stupid, basterd man, you will roast in hell fire forever.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by soapdish(f): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
U̶̲̥̅̊ were Απϑ‎​ will forever remain A̶̲̥̅̊ hero. Those D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ abuse U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt understand D̶̲̥̅̊ true meaning of A̶̲̥̅̊ hero. If it Ȋ̝̊̅§ true D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ ♓ΑVΞ passed ☺ή, May U̶̲̥̅̊ rest in peace man of Τ̲̅ђe pple, eze igbo gburugburu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chelsea4su(f): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
@ WaltherPPK,

Hey STINKs D.I.C.K,didn,t know you are out of your cage do you mind having your Cefovecin now.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
ismhab:

God will never forgive him, for the hand he have in the nigerian civil war, rest in hell fire, silly, basterd man, you will roast in hell fire forever.
seeking for attention, huh?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by niggadee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
am sick of dis tribal war on nl. kids grow up
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
ismhab:

God will never forgive him, for the hand he have in the nigerian civil war, rest in hell fire, silly, basterd man, you will roast in hell fire forever.
Amen Amen Amen
kasiem:

better to do die in a hospital than to die under a chair while struggling for poison with rats.
HIV/AIDS na bad thing o to have pai eze ndibo like that.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nymphnode(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
rip
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by VoodooDoll(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojukwu is dead, he was a great man. Love him or hate him, he has left a page on the history of Nigeria with his passing away noted locally and internationally.

Whether you are tribalist or not, when you pass away try to do something (good hopefully) for your people so they will remember you.

RIP Ikemba Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by seanet02: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
pjukwu the bingo is dead. RIH
rest In Hel

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

"Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano / What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.