Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58299 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Amen Amen AmenHIV/AIDS na bad thing o to have pai eze ndibo like that.
when fela and abiola made sure that they infected every yorobo soul with HIV?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by temjon: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
sad sad sad  sad ! end of an era ! may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
seanet02:

pjukwu the bingo is dead. RIH
rest In Hel
atleast, we're discussing in a big forum like this, but ur useless father wasted away from this world without a facebook page being dedicated to him.
Morals= ur father was a nonentity.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by mechris: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
He is full of contrast and contradictions, a hero and a villian,thats always the out come when good mixes with evil .There is an out cry of blood against his head,but many feels he has done well,but then judgement belongs to God.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
historical fact

Colonel Ojukwu declared secesion of Biafra State in 1967. Ojukwu's declaration caused Nigerian civil war, over 1 million died!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
kasiem:

when fela and abiola made sure that they infected every yorobo soul with HIV?
same rubbish ibos keep bringing up when any prominent yoruba die. . . . . . .anyways can we atleast see the leftover of oju-iku rotten body ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by NET1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2011
Rest in Perfect Peace. Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu. (1933 - 2011)

.NET
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

historical fact

In a sane clime,oju-iku would have been shot since 1971 !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
I did not want to believe this story but with condolences from the Aso Rock, it final dawn on me that the EAGLE has landed for the final time. RIP Ikemba EzeNdiigbo (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu)     cry cry cry

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

same rubbish ibos keep bringing up when any prominent yoruba die. . . . . . .anyways can we atleast see the leftover of oju-iku rotten body ?
for the fact, go to the museum u'll the condoms used by abiola while in prison. Fela was the first prominent nigerian got tested of H.I.V positive. It seems this one struck a nerve?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

for the fact, go to the museum u'll the condoms used by abiola while in prison. Fela was the first prominent nigerian got tested of H.I.V positive. It seems this one struck a nerve?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

historical fact

the same historical facts states that 90% of hausas are dying from polio, leprosy, illiteracy, poverty and boko haram bombs.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chelsea4su(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
as e pain u reach u posted twice
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
kasiem:

Which nerve ? Are you crazy ? You just told me to go the museum to see the condom used by abiola and you expect me to believe you ? Abeg  come up with something striking and not this rubbish you keep spewing and you think you scored a point !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chikis(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
[/quote][quote author=~Bluetooth link=topic=811678.msg9637896#msg9637896 date=1322327813]
What is that for? Foolish man! If you don't know what to say better keep your fucking mouth quite.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Misterpaul(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojukwu is a man i respected so much, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
PStylish:

@All, my Igbo peeps
Please dont mind Bluetooth,Seanet,Namfav and anyone casting aspersions on the greatness and hero status of Ojukwu.I know they are joking.They are ordinary Nairaland employees whose job function is to make a thread as long as possible by introducing tribalism into it. Please ignore them as much as you can or you will descend to their level.
No reasonable person speaks ill of the dead.None.
IMHO, Ojukwu is far greater than Gowon.
Ojukwun has been immortalized in Yoruba land long before his death.How? The Yorubas named a black industrial cooking pan after him.Its called AGBARI OJUKWU. This goes to show the level of respect they had for him and his courage.
The Ikemba Nnewi remains a great man.One day he will be given a post humous GCFR.
Rest in peace Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu.
Can please post of that agbari oju-iku for me to see ? I have been hearing about it but yet to see it.is it rugged like oju-iku's skull ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Can please post of that agbari oju-iku for me to see ? I have been hearing about it but yet to see it.is it rugged like oju-iku's skull ?
are u now avoiding my posts? O'boy, come clear the heap of condoms wey abiola drop for kirikiri.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
Yoruba lunatics are trying to display their foolishness
out of jealousy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
kasiem:

are u now avoiding my posts? O'boy, come clear the heap of condoms wey abiola drop for kirikiri.
Not really but it seems you've run out something to say.Like you are beginning to sound like you should locked in a mental home like you hero.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by alexola20(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Not really but it seems you've run out something to say.Like you are beginning to sound like you should locked in a mental home like you hero.
choi! E be like say i don hit am? Anyway, i still have some bottles of rat juice for u. or do u wanna do it the lagoon way like abaniwonda?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
A question that yorobos should constantly ask themselves, is what led awoluwo into eating foods kept for rats?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Roland17(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
Me and my cousins just dedicated a Minute silence for this great Fighter, Ikemba, Generations would forever revere you.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
kasiem:

choi! E be like say i don hit am? Anyway, i still have some bottles of rat juice for u. or do u wanna do it the lagoon way like abaniwonda?
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please don't,
i do not want 'it' {not him} to contact virus,
u know it's a little device and no brain of human grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kabukabu50(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
I still have reserved opinion on Ojukwu but My Parents were in Delta during the time of the Massacre and their stories haunt me till this day the pure unabashed murder of innocent menwomen and children by the Nigerian troops is one of the darkest days in Nigerian history and I hope we never have to go through that carnage ever again.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by automania: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
Mmiri amaa efi na anya! oke osisi adaa! Ikemba Nnewi anaa! The Igbo's have lost a SON. You Ikemba gave us a reason to be proud as Igbos, and no we are not afraid of death for we understand the price for freedom.
Anyi ghasia anyi ga acha
RIP ! Lion from the east
Adieu my warrior, Adieu king.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by eros(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu)
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by xazanderfex(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
rip ikemba.i pray we ve a greater corage to do greater things
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please don't,
i do not want 'it' {not him} to contact virus,
u know it's a little device and no brain of human grin grin grin grin grin
You mean the virus that turned oju-iku to vegetable;drying his blood and later sent him to hellfire.abeg i dont want that kain virus !

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Top Ongoing Mega-Projects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.