Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,647 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58317 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
Rest in Peace the man
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by jaybee3(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
rip
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
hunterden:

although am yoruba but ojukwu is a role model, i pray he rest in peace, he is a true patriotic nigerian, better than all those arse kissers in my tribe
how are you a yoruba and who are the asss kissers in your tribe ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by EkoIle1: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
hunterden:

although am yoruba but ojukwu is a role model, i pray he rest in peace, he is a true patriotic nigerian, better than all those arse kissers in my tribe

Fake Yoruba,

So the person wey lead you to your death, deny you food and at the end of the day, he left you to die on the battlefield and ran to save his own life is your role model.

If na correct country wey den dey do things right, den for don make am face firing squad.

Abeg keep that kain role model to yourself
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Onlytruth(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
Adieu Great lion of Biafra.  cry  cry  cry
Rest well in the bosom of our God, the Great Yaweh!  cool
I mourn you today oh Ikemba as I mourn a father.
You offered to stand in the gap between Eastern Nigeria and a certain annihilation/colonization.
You stopped the annihilation but failed to free us from colonization.
We will never forget!
You stood up when cowards stood down.
You spoke up when cowards ran away.
You mortgaged everything just to see us free.
You were hunted 24/7 for 3 years by a combined forces of evil.
You created something new in Africa -a spirit of self belief.
You battled enemies in front, and even more enemies behind; survived to a ripe old age.
You were dangerous to the enemies of Eastern Nigeria in life.
You are even more dangerous to them in death!  cool
God promised threescore and ten years (70 years) to those he loves.
He added 8 years to you to show you how he loves you.

Adieu Odumegwu!  cool

It is well!  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by mechris: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
WE AWAIT IBB AND OBJ's TURN. THE THREAD WILL BE EXCITING!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by atasteve: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP Great man.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by 9jaIhail(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
WHAT A DAY FOR THE LOVERS OF BIAFRANS,A GREAT MAN IS GONE,THE ONLY NIGERIA PROMINENT WITH A SILVER PONES IN HIS MOUTH BUT CHOOSES TO USE HIS WEALTH TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM INJUSTICE AND MARGINALIZATION. EZE N'DIGBO I WISH TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE SACRIFICE YOU HAVE DONE FOR YOUR PEOPLE.I AM SURE YOU ARE RESTING WITH GOD BY NOW.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE DADDY, IGBO CHILDREN LOVE U AND WILL NEVER FORGET ALL YOU DID FOR THEM.

THANKS YOU SIR.
RIP
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
mechris:

WE AWAIT  IBB AND OBJ's TURN. THE THREAD WILL BE EXCITING!
it will get to everybody even you and I so dont worry yasef besides ibb has been exported to one hospital in germany !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by mabeni(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP: Return If Possible, Ojuikun .
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by EkoIle1: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

After adekunle don do maximum damage already.those guy bad sha but how i wish they caught oju-iku then and killed the SOB.

Look at Adekunle kicking a//s//s,

Left, federal troops advancing on and shelling Port Harcourt under the leadership of Lieutenant Colonal Benjamin Adekunle, AKA Black Scorpion, probably 1968
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Look at Adekunle kicking a//s//s,

Left, federal troops advancing on and shelling Port Harcourt under the leadership of Lieutenant Colonal Benjamin Adekunle, AKA Black Scorpion, probably 1968
The fear of Adekunle is the beginning of wisdom. . . . . .no wonder ibos hate yorubas.see machine guns !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by macjive01: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQNaXJb2amY&feature=player_embedded#![/flash]

I AM CRYING**** sob** sob***
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojukwu the most noble of Army Generals. He fought for Justice, Freedom and Love of his people. That love is reciprocated by his people back 2 him. We will be missing u Great Ikemba Ezeigbo. A King has died  cry cry cry

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
macjive01:

[flash=480,390]

Big sorry bro.you will get over it !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Chinoanyi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
rest in peace baba
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by okosodo: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
The greatest of the greats is gone. We will miss u.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by EkoIle1: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
macjive01:

[flash=480,390]

Ndo, just say NO next time another man won take you go on foolish adventure.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ak47mann(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ndo, just say NO next time another man won take you go on foolish adventure.
can u guys use ur sense or do u want people to help you out?

mind ur business kid cool
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by DeeMain(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu!: For standing up to a planned and sustained pogrom and mindless genocide of the Igbo and for giving up your father's wealth to stand by your people, I say Rest in Peace.

The man dies who keep silent in the face of tyranny - Wole Soyinka.

Adieu Ikemba!!!

P.S: Sad that there r many brainwashed ppl due to government propaganda before, during and after the war. Pls read Wole Soyinka's "The Man Died'' and learn of the true reason Igbo's fought.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ismhab(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
Thank God, the great enemy of nigeria is dead, he was responsible for the dead of over 2 million nigerians, hell fire will be your final home.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by EkoIle1: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The fear of Adekunle is the beginning of wisdom. . . . . .no wonder ibos hate yorubas.see machine guns !

Kicking a/s//s
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
Rest in peace sir
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=20pt]As a Yoruba, man by birth and nothing more, Biafra and Ojukwu will remain the only true revolutionary attempt at trying to resolve the issue of true federalism and equity. ANY DAY ANYTIME I WILL GLADLY DECLARE FOR BIAFRA AND OJUKWU THAN THIS RIDICULE OF  XENOPHOBIA AND MYOPIA being acted in the name of AWOISM which has been hijacked by th likes of  tinubu(emphasis on small caps). YORUBA Race is dead and buried given the myopia of the comments placed by my unfortunately joined tribes men which is evident in today's Nigerian political landscape.
The next inevitable civil war will be fought and determined in the middle belt and the SW.
You think say mallam go fit loose oil and water join or South-south and south-east go take nonsense again.
dey there ode,  olofo![/size]
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ismhab(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
For some they consider him as hero, some even call him as lion, as for me i consider him as afraid man, why did he run and leave his people suffering during the civil war? While his there enjoying five star hotel.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Obiagu1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
The Iroko tree has fallen!

May your soul rest in peace, Dike.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by noiseless: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
No woman no cry,no woman no cry, yeah i remember when we use to stay,in a govt yard in trench town observing the hypocrites, as they mingling and opening their mouth to discredit our dear hero,while their teachers asking them to give praises to boko haram. DEAR ODUM (LION)THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR STARTING OUR JOURNEY FOR US NOW YOU CAN REST AND CHILL WITH OTHER HEROS OF BIAFRA LIKE EFIONG AND NZEOGWU AND MANY MORE WITH SENSE OF VINDICATION.No woman no cry every things gonna be just fine, ODUM (LION) south south your mothers land and south east your fathers land shall survive.SLEEP WELL YOU GOOD SON OF SOUTH SOUTH & SOUTH EAST.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Kicking a/s//s
Operation shoot anything flying down.them go fear fear grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by odumchi: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
Dede Ojukwu, rest in perfect peace at the bosom of the Almighty.

The seeds of unity which you have sown will continue to grow and the fruits of your labour will be enjoyed by the Igbo and all Nigerians. Your life is an example for all to emulate. An example of handwork, dedication and service to others. You are the pride of the East, and as God calls you, who are we to refuse?  

Ezigbo nmadi evunahula anyi.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ismhab(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
congratulation to nigerians and nigeria not biafrans, the enemy of nigeria is in hell fire for killing more than 2 million nigerians.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
rip oj
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
awww poor thing, your sugar daddy is no more cry

Bliss4Lyfe:

[size=18pt]Ojukwu alive represented the continued rebellion against Nigeria and the Western Allies.(with the exception of France) He gave us reason to believe nothing was lost but all was gained. We never for once wished him death but long life. For as long as he lived Biafra was alive and well.

Ojukwu may have returned to the loving arm of God the Creator, but his legacy is with us any day, any time. We the children of the land of the rising sun will follow his footsteps if and wen the time comes.[/size] cry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.