Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58279 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OkparaIgbo: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

i think your new name should be 'copy and paste without source'  grin grin grin grin

Nwanne you too much, The true son of your father you are. cheesy cheesy. Im proud to be Nwa-Igbo if not i for don turn Micheal jackson (Oyibo) rather than be ofe-mmanu (Yoruba) or ndi haausa  (Abokkii's)  angry.  
wink
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OkparaIgbo: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2011
ismhab:

It takes the federal troops 30 month to finished the biafrans, this time around if they start civil war 2, it will take us 10 executives days to finish them.

No prize in guessing where your from,  From the Illiteracy and Ignorance and terrible use of grammar, I can bet you have spent more time with the Cows than with a learning material. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OkparaIgbo: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Poor Nigeria needed Britain, US, Arabia and Russia to defeat Biafra. We are definately leaving such weak azz excuse of country. 2015 opportunity must not pass-us-by. angry

Asa Igbo, you have said it all. When you look at someone from the North (ndi-haausa) or someone from the west (ndi-Yoruba) do you think we have any and i mean any bleeding thing in common, ? The answer is HELL NO.!! angry angry
Therefore there is no doubt in my mind that this generation of ours will take the bull by the horn and lash it out. shocked shocked. Ka ogara NDI-IGBO niile mma, ISEEE.!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2011
28 and still counting,okay we are getting there,ojukwu anyi ji eme onu,you are still making waves even in death,Ebube agu na eche ya,no be for mouth,keep up the good work boys,this topic must be the hottest this year on NL.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2011
@Okparaigbo,Okpra ukwu ka e bu,oga diri kwa gi na nma, iga gba isi awa,iseee.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
your current generaiton is probably your weakest ever, thinking about war will make you end up losing the east, you will be pushed deep in the jungles of cameroon. don't think about war, friendly advise

OkparaIgbo:

Asa Igbo, you have said it all. When you look at someone from the North (ndi-haausa) or someone from the west (ndi-Yoruba) do you think we have any and i mean any bleeding thing in common, ? The answer is HELL NO.!! angry angry
[b]Therefore there is no doubt in my mind that this generation of ours will take the bull by the horn [/b]and lash it out. shocked shocked. Ka ogara NDI-IGBO niile mma, ISEEE.!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by hbrednic: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2011
RIP the great DIM,
We will surely miss you
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OneNaira6: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2011
Quote from: freecocoa on Today at 09:03:57 AM
This mumu aboki people are still rapping trash,ojukwu was a nobody to you,yet many of you haven't slept since yesterday just because of him,someone said this thread will get to 30 pages and I see it happening,He was indeed a great man,mallams stop beating yourselves,you can't change that.
Freecocoa
Nwanyioma, you speak the truth.  They fear ojukwu even at death and the love igbo have for him.  Why care so much about another group’s hero. 

^^^^@Bluetooth
The name Black scorpion or blue scorpion or wetin be his name isn’t a feared name in SE or SS.  Get out of whatever village you dey and travel. 
Let’s contrast ojukwu and your black or blue scorpion who you claimed ojukwu feared shall we?
Ojukwu
Ojukwu came back to Nigeria
Ojukwu got involved with all neo-Biafra affairs in Nigeria despite the north ruling Nigeria.
Ojukwu traveled to Maryland where your black scorpion dey, he did interviews while in Maryland meaning he let his presence in Maryland known.
Ojukwu stood side by side with the Biafra activities located in DC/Maryland area. Where was your black scorpion when ojukwu was in Maryland ehh? Of course all talk but no action
Ojukwu made himself a public figure after his return, he did not hide his contribution for liberation of Biafra present or past.

Ojukwu before exile fought for Biafra, when exiled fought for Biafra, when he returned still fought for Biafra without fear.

Your black scorpion
He talked all poo but when it was time for him to face reality, he ran like the coward he was. 
He refuses to come back to Nigeria and rather remain asylum outside of Nigeria.   
When Ojukwu was in Maryland where him dey, the coward hid himself; he didn’t even have the decency to come out and chest beat like he was doing during the war. 
There are many Igbo in Maryland area,  how many of them even recognize your black scorpion talk less his name?  There's your answer for the fear we supposedly have for him.

Neo-Biafra activities in DC/Maryland area make their presence known in Maryland despite knowing your black scorpion took asylum in Maryland.  An extra there's your answer for the fear we supposedly have for him.

So sorry to tell you this but Ndi-Igbo do not fear your black scorpion and when he dies, I do not think any Igbo will care. You on the other hand still fear Ojukwu even after his death.  You’re having sleepless night over the man’s death. Pele eeh!!!! You can hang yourself if the fear is too much; just end that miserable life for us okay. The hausa, namfav, can join you too. Pele!!!!

NDI-IGBO AS SOMEONE ALREADY SAID,  THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR US. Ojukwu just died, focus all your attention on mourning this great man’s death and don’t care about this Yoruba and illiterate aboki derailers like I’ll do after this post. 

So it’s confirmed The IKEMBA of our land is dead.  Eeh  Iwe n’ewe m. maka gini? Nna maka gini?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2011
i find it funny that an anti-nigeria tool like you has a name like one naira, isn't it supposed to be one biafra pound, mtschewwww
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
namfav:

i find it funny that an anti-nigeria tool like you has a name like one naira, isn't it supposed to be one biafra pound, mtschewwww
did that leprosy later kill ur father? Oh, sorry that ojukwu didn't send him relief fund.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OneNaira6: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2011
namfav:

We still have to use this worthless naira note, I can't change reality for now thus one_naira is the name.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by truefact: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2011
@namfav, i use the biafra flag to clean my toilet,

Even the Arabs uses American flag for toiletry, yet it doesn't change anything.

@olyivy
thank you on @namfav

@phreakabit,
I simply thank you

@Oloko Nla,
If you must know Hitler is my icon, for one man to took the world in a grip at a time, it's unbelievable. so much a great feat

@ DEEHASAL, Bianca Ojukwu is now free to the highest bidder!!!!!!!

I guess every young widow deserve that, even bible is not against that.

@ Aigbofa, The only reason so many lost their lives was Ojukwu's intransigence.
Could it have been better he allows the Bokos to genocide all igbos those days, just as they are repeating these days? He did a worthy cause, though with some mistakes, but he was young then.

@ All yoruba haters,

Ojukwu at age 11 slap british teacher because he insulted a Nigerian woman, this shows he hate injustice, he fight for the cause of ordinary people,  Ojukwu has everything life could offer, his father dine and wine with white, yet Ojukwu left all to fight for the masses. Ojukwu did not fight for Igbos only, he fight for all. Ojukwu is a world hero. How many of us will leave wealth at our feet to embrace pain and suffering in the cause of others? If you can do this, then you have a say, but if you cant, give respect to those who achieved this feat because Ojukwu did. Ojukwu is not greedy, he fight for the so called Yoruba cause when he said, yoruba man should rule nigeria, not Gowon. Note, Awo, fight for Yorubas only, but Ojukwu fight for all. Awo kill himself, so disgusting, an abomination in Africa, but Ojukwu died of illness, it's normal for a man to die of illness.

Igbo King, it's just a so painful that i wont be able to fulfill my dream. I have hoped I will one day visit you in your house with the best bottles of drink ever and the fattest cow i can ever see. I will name one of my son after you in the near future. I love you. Rest In Perfect Peace. I hope to continue the cause you started. Igbos must be free and united.

My question, what will the igbos do now? who will speak for us?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Eziachi: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Did he die of AIDS ?
Considering the amount of time you should have spent worrying about how you can eat today but spent in on Ikemba show how much you wished he was your father/grandfather.
If he dies of AIDS as you wished to die, its not a crime, Icons like Fela Kuti has in the past died of AIDS. Whether you die of cancer, malaria or die from your bowl of Amala, death is death and one destiny.
Often when people speak you can guess the kind of woman/man that fostered them onto the world, their background upbringing, the psycho in-balance.
A goat going to the slaughter house in November told a laughing Turkey/Chicken to worry about their own times, because Christmas is just around the corner.
Ikemba!!!!!! May almighty Jah remembers you on the day of Resurrection. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
Eziachi:

Considering the amount of time you should have spent worrying about how you can eat today but spent in on Ikemba show how much you wished he was your father/grandfather.
If he dies of AIDS as you wished to die, its not a crime, Icons like Fela Kuti has in the past died of AIDS. Whether you die of cancer, malaria or die from your bowl of Amala, death is death and one destiny.
Often when people speak you can guess the kind of woman/man that fostered them onto the world, their background upbringing, the psycho in-balance.
A goat going to the slaughter house in November told a laughing Turkey/Chicken to worry about their own times, because Christmas is just around the corner.
Ikemba!!!!!! May almighty Jah remembers you on the day of Resurrection. Amen!
I havent seen dede1 on this thread or has he been dispatched to receive the rotten body of oju-iku ni ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Lheyhe(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
@Okparaigbo na wa for u o u don start again u want make the real NIGERIANS wipe ur so called biafra generations away. This time around na 10 million people dem go kill U DIS REBELS.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2011
Lheyhe:

@Okparaigbo na wa for u o u don start again u want make the real NIGERIANS wipe your so called biafra generations away. This time around na 10 million people dem go kill U DIS REBELS.
Holocaust all the way !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ak47mann(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2011
coming from jos

One another,our people deceived us, GOWON should have let go and see now the sins of our fathers have come upon us. " - This is the cry of JOS CITIZENS,who attended the mass funeral of their recently murdered. cool cool cool
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2011
ak47mann:

coming from jos

One another,our people deceived us, GOWON should have let go and see now the sins of our fathers have come upon us. " - This is the cry of JOS CITIZENS,who attended the mass funeral of their recently murdered. cool cool cool

My friend shut up. . . Jos has always been part of the north and a secession would have seen them being pushed to their boko brothers !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ak47mann(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

My friend shut up. . . Jos has always been part of the north and a secession would have seen them being pushed to their boko brothers !
the problem is that everything is a joke to you, you mock anything that crawls,even jos people that was mass murderer too menn you are not evil,you got mental issue.

By the way they are the people that fought biafran war for your lazy people and now you regard them as boko haram cos you can type on a key board foooool,yes they are now regretting it life have a way to pay you back.

i don't blame you,you are awoliko grand child who knows you might end up drinking poison in future like him or jump in a lagoon suicidal tribe. cool
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
[size=14pt]
I thought this was a mourning thread. . .

I'm outta here! embarassed[/size]
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2011
ak47mann:

the problem is that everything is a joke to you, you mock anything that crawls,even jos people that was mass murderer too menn you are not evil,you got mental issue.

By the way they are the people that fought biafran war for your lazy people and now you regard them as boko haram cos you can type on a key board foooool,yes they are now regretting it life have a way to pay you back.

i don't blame you,you are awoliko grand child who knows you might end up drinking poison in future like him or jump in a lagoon suicidal tribe. cool
You are not making sense at all.you just claimed that the people of jos fought for one naija but there is no way the same people would have eneded in the south in case of a secession get that into yoru air head it has nothing to do with hating jos people.Latang has more army generals than any other ethnic group in nigeria so why would they complain when the hold the nigerian army ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chinweub: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
RIP Ojukwu! May your soul rest in peace!!

The coast is clear for GEJ shocked grin cheesy

Which of these "gals" should be First Lady?

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2011
chinweub:

RIP Ojukwu! May your soul rest in peace!!

The coast is clear for GEJ shocked grin cheesy

Which of these "gals" should be First Lady?
Jonathan don dey knack her since oju-iku was declared MIA.i can only wish he didnt infect her WITH HIV/AIDS IF jonathan is finished !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by emmke(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You are not making sense at all.you just claimed that the people of jos fought for one naija but there is no way the same people would have eneded in the south in case of a secession get that into yoru air head it has nothing to do with hating jos people.Latang has more army generals than any other ethnic group in nigeria so why would they complain when the hold the nigerian army ?
in langtang a university graduate will enroll in the army short course service. Secondary school grads end up as recruits. Its a part of Plateau where there is less agricultural activities hence the have the highest number of generals than any LGA.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by alex14(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2011
My heart is heavy for my leader, father and king is gone to join his ancestors cry.

"To every man death cometh at an unknown hour, but how can a man die better than to face the fearful odds" (Gen. Ojukwu,,,,,May, 1968)

Great one, my king, you died better than your enemies and as you lay resting in the bossom of the good lord, your dream of a free Igboland shall come to past, AMEN!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Jonathan don dey knack  her since oju-iku was declared MIA.i can only wish he didnt infect her WITH HIV/AIDS IF jonathan is finished !
but you cannot knack her cos you no get level A$$hole
go fvck your tribe banana leg b!!tches
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by nku5: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2011
RIP Ikemba. another icon passes on to the great beyond. You were not perfect but you played your role. Goodnight sir.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2011
emmke:

in langtang a university graduate will enroll in the army short course service. Secondary school grads end up as recruits. Its a part of Plateau where there is less agricultural activities hence the have the highest number of generals than any LGA.
So why would such people regret fighting to keep Nigeria in one peace ?
Johnpaul2k2:

but you cannot knack her cos you no get level A$$hole
go fvck your tribe banana leg b!!tches
I'd have dragged this with you if she is negative but unfortunately oju-iku has infected her with the deadly disease.So i'm gonna pass!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by emmke(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2011
ak47mann:

coming from jos

u are lying dude. No plateau man is blaming Gowon. Big liar u are. U obviously dont know what u are talking about. Am plateau through and through. Why would we blame Gowon? He was the head of state and he did what he had to do to ensure the country's unity. Any nigerian would have done the same, except the igbos of course. Plateau indigenes of different tribes are more united than u lots.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2011
emmke:

whoever told u that plateau people just sit and mourn? We fight man. We are peace loving yet very brave. U obviously dont know  what u are talking about. Am plateau through and through. And quit beefin Gowon. He was the head of state and he did what he had to do to ensure the country's unity. Anyone from any part of nigeria would've done the same, if in the position, except the igbos of course.
Don mind him,he's only trying to score a cheap point.i wonder how an ibo man will speak for a plateau man.Anyways i wont blame them,they have always manipulated the other eastern minorities to gain relevance.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
RIP, Nkemba.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Dede1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
I say, Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, may your soul rest in perfect peace.
As untied time winds, history shall stand by Ojukwu’s side to hand down damnable indictments on the federal republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA / Top Ongoing Mega-Projects In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.