Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58168 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by cjfavour(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
IS IT TRUE? BUT WHY NOW? WHO AGAIN DO WE HAVE IN IGBOLAND AS AN IROKO WHICH IKEMBA REPRESENTED?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

freecocoa you have to relax,can i help you? it is out of character for you to throw insults, maybe not, but really, no reason for you to insult me, im not speaking against ibo people, im speaking about these war criminal who has not done anything for you, ibos are part of the nation, we want it to remain that way if you permit, i hope you think that way  smiley dont stress out of this man, he has not doen anything for you or your tribe, thanks to him 1 mil people, many women and chilren died, dont mourn for him, let god decide for him

What do you know about character?aren't you the one jubilating over someone's death,a great man for that matter,is that good character for you? Talk about yourself,take it or leave it he is a Hero who will forever be celebrated,he fought for us,that's something you buffoon.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by putin2: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
Lolz
Even freecocoa that was born yesterday claims 'he fought for us' as if she was there. . .
Thanks to history lessons

Rip ojukwu. . .man can talk from here to there. . .

But only God who knows you can judge you. . .
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by passyjango(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
Silence was, is and will remain the best answer for fools. Ignore the fools and people fooling around on this thread that is the only way to make them powerless and irrelevant.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by SirNoble(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
Great lose to lgbo land.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by quest55(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
A great asset is lost. An era gone and lost. Many oppotunities lost. Prayers for E.O.O's family.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
not at all, im not jubilating, i dont know where you got that from, he is not a hero, period, dont take offense, that is a general thought. nigeria has to think for the future, not mourn war criminals like ojukwu

freecocoa:

What do you know about character?aren't you the one jubilating over someone's death,a great man for that matter,is that good character for you? Talk about yourself,take it or leave it he is a Hero who will forever be celebrated,he fought for us,that's something you buffoon.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
WTF? who's the doode?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by UkEmmaxin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
Well, is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rest in Peace

R.I.P Da Hero.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
The Lion of Biafra is gone? And no comets seen? The sun has set in the land of the rising sun. And not even an echo of the sound of a gun? Alas! For the great man passes on and leaving behind all he has done. Now that the last true leader of Indigbo is no more, who will now be worthy of the mantle of his greatness?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by donkarly(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
EZEIGBO-GBURUGBURU!
IKEMBA NNEWI!
AMUMA-NA-EGBEIGWE!
ODENIGBO-NGWO!
DIKE-EJI-EJE-MBA!
MBA-NA-EKWU-MA-MBA-ANUGHI!
DIM! Jee ije gi nke oma.may your soul rest in d bosom of d Lord
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
A new edifice should be built and named after Ojukwu in all eastern states.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
donkarly:

EZEIGBO-GBURUGBURU!
IKEMBA NNEWI!
AMUMA-NA-EGBEIGWE!
ODENIGBO-NGWO!
DIKE-EJI-EJE-MBA!
MBA-NA-EKWU-MA-MBA-ANUGHI!
DIM! Jee ije gi nke oma.may your soul rest in d bosom of d Lord
Even Abacha also had die-hard loyalists ! Lmao
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by quest55(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
Orikinla:

The Lion of Biafra is gone? And no comets seen? The sun has set in the land of the rising sun. And not even an echo of the sound of a gun? Alas! For the great man passes on and leaving behind all he has done. Now that the last true leader of Indigbo is no more, who will now be worthy of the mantle of his greatness?    
May the labour of our hero never be in vain.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by COMPAQ(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
No offense, but what did the guy really do? his actions led to a civil war where hundred of thousands lost their lives. And since his return in the early eighties, what value has he really added to Nigeria?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OAM4J: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
The lost of the people's General, A brave warrior who truly love and fought for his people.

My heartfelt condolence to his family and people.

Adieu Ikemba of Igboland! Adieu a true Soldier!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
A new edifice should be built and named after Ojukwu in all eastern states.

hahahahahaah This Afam4eva doode is a classic dumb igbo SOB

yea, buikd an Olympic sized staduim in all of the east coz thats what you all need now

see how u guys think?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
COMPAQ:

No offense, but what did the guy really do? his actions led to a civil war where hundred of thousands lost their lives. And since his return in the early eighties, what value has he really added to Nigeria?
The thing tire me o and when you ask these worshippers of oju-iku,they begin to call you names.rubbis !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by CyberG: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
Rest In Peace
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by plaetton: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
Gallant soldier to the end. Inspiring leader to the end.
I'm glad you were alive to see your actions vinicated.
Rest in eternal peace, you have been vindicated.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
Oloko Nla:

yea, buikd an Olympic sized staduim in all of the east coz thats what you all need now

see how u guys think?

I won't engage your idiocy in a futile debate because i know that no matter how hard i try too convince you, the shallower your mind gets. Now crawl back to the cave from where you emerged.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
Oloko Nla:

see how u guys think?

No offeinse. . . .they can build mental homes in his memory since he died a madman.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

No offeinse. . . .they can build mental homes in his memory since he died a madman.

A mental home won't be a bad idea. But if you're suggesting this because you want to be admitted there then think again. Yaba lelf don full?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2011

yea bluetooth, that's a better Idea as Igbo's will have more mental cases per square km than anyone else in Nigeria, mother fuckers!

Ojukwu my black ass!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
afam4eva:

A mental home won't be a bad idea. But if you're suggesting this because you want to be admitted there then think again. Yaba lelf don full?
yeah if you can make it world class like the one oju-iku was admitted to in london.
Oloko Nla:

yea bluetooth, that's a better Idea as Igbo's will have more mental cases per square km than anyone else in Nigeria, mother fuckers!

Ojukwu my black Bottom!
You mean ibos have more mad folks than any other ethnic in nigeria ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
I won't engage your idiocy in a futile debate because i know that no matter how hard i try too convince you, the shallower your mind gets. Now crawl back to the cave from where you emerged.

ewww! afam4eva sounding like the template of an Igbo man. speak simple english instead of the cryptic sounding stupid utterances that show us where you really grew up! Oko Poly or something.

so you mean with the mess the east is in, low literacy levels, poor arid land, hopeless leadership, the next thing you needed or the best that could come from your so educated and rich mind is to build an edifice

GO Bleep YOURSELF SOB!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kingsrod: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP warrior!!! cry
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by plaetton: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Bluetooth, oloko nla,compaq, et al:

You fools must be one those babangida era children. You see nothing, you hear nothing, and you value nothing.
Pity that you chose public forum to display your depravity and shallowness.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
The real joke is on you fools.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Even Abacha also had die-hard loyalists ! Lmao
Even  Abacha himself died an honorable death. He was not known to have taken otapipia like awolowo.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
You mean ibos have more mad folks than any other ethnic in nigeria ?

of course bluetooth, didnt you know that?

1.Afam4eva
2.all he Igbo mother fuckers who claim to be Igbo
3. 419ners and all their kind

the list is endless bro!

Ojukwu's ass and all the dirty despondent illiterate SOB's he left on earth will burn @ Lucifers side

lol
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
Oloko Nla:

ewww! afam4eva sounding like the template of an Igbo man. speak simple english instead of the cryptic sounding silly utterances that show us where you really grew up! Oko Poly or something.

so you mean with the mess the east is in, low literacy levels, poor arid land, hopeless leadership, the next thing you needed or the best that could come from your so educated and rich mind is to build an edifice

GO bleep YOURSELF SOB!

The bolded actually cracked me up. Your brain must be a cagey macabar dance to think that the east is less than other nooks of Nigeria in any area of human endeavour. I will leave you to wallow in the kind of ignorance that your kind are known for. Air head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day / Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor / FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.