Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58275 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
hey Bluetooth, another Igbo madman has joined teh per sq km measurement! plaetheon or whats his name
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
olyivy:

Even  Abacha himself died an honorable death. He was not known to have taken otapipia like awolowo.
Oju-iku is worse than abacha. . . .who knows how he died sef ?maybe he was eutanized !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chyket(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
Rest in Peace Dim Gburugburu
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by renewnaija(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP Ojukwu.

You were a rare leader. You united Igbos for a single cause, something very few persons & tribes have learned to do in Nigeria, past & present.
Even though that cause might have unconsciously made that whole SS & SE tense, I respect you cos you represented Igbo unity. They have really lost a leader.

When a man (or region) sees war, he never remains the same. Werent Igbos supposed to more united after this man's dream?

My condolences to Igboland.

Hope he accepted Jesus before his journey.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
Bluetooth and co,you are just sheer hopeless bozos,there's no point in encouraging foools.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ektbear: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
olyivy:

Even  Abacha himself died an honorable death. He was not known to have taken otapipia like awolowo.

I would suggest that you keep your insults only on Bluetooth, if you want to do that.

If you want to start insulting Awo, then wahala dey.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
people will never understand the reasons why ojukwu fought.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
The bolded actually cracked me up. Your brain must be a cagey macabar dance to think that the east is less than other nooks of Nigeria in any area of human endeavour. I will leave you to wallow in the kind of ignorance that your kind are known for. Air head.

Mo'fucker! sounds like u either trying with Google translate or u got one of Achebe's books open beside you. speak simple English, if you studied your geography enough, you will also realize the east has the worst geographic landscape in Nigeria, nothing can sustainably grow on it

lol@ the bolded, is tha English from Oko Poly or who taught you iinglish? hahah!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
how can someone ask for the achievements of ojukwu
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by zone77(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
oh we love u both GOD loves u d most,
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
lucenzo:

how can someone ask for the achievements of ojukwu

he didn't achieve anything yet they waste their time discussing him.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
lucenzo:

people will never understand the reasons why ojukwu fought.
he fought because he wanted to rule Nigeria !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by renewnaija(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
Oloko Nla:

Mo'fucker! sounds like u either trying with Google translate or u got one of Achebe's books open beside you. speak simple English, if you studied your geography enough, you will also realize the east has the worst geographic landscape in Nigeria, nothing can sustainably grow on it

lol@ the bolded, is tha English from Oko Poly or who taught you iinglish? hahah!

Really? I mean, really?
Where do these posts come from?  undecided smh
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sad story!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
all4naija:

Sad story!
Good news for Nigeria !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
the unity that you speak of, ended and became one of the worst defeat to the ibo tribe in there history

renewnaija:

RIP Ojukwu.

You were a rare leader. You united Igbos for a single cause, something very few persons & tribes have learned to do in Nigeria, past & present.
Even though that cause might have unconsciously made that whole SS & SE tense, I respect you cos you represented Igbo unity. They have really lost a leader.

When a man (or region) sees war, he never remains the same. Werent Igbos supposed to more united after this man's dream?

My condolences to Igboland.

Hope he accepted Jesus before his journey.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Bongoman1: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by HighChief4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Freecocoa, dont waste your time joining issues with these slow-pokes. Bluetooth and namfav are both waste of orga[i]s[/i]ms, if only their parents used cond[i]o[/i]ms they would have done the nation a big favor. Namfav is a Boko haram and as usual Bluetooth coming from the West of Niger are always known to be slaves and houseboys to their Northern masters, so nothing is new. Just ignore the goats.

Ikemba, Igbo generations unborn will forever remain grateful to you. Rest in Pece Eze-Igbo
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
Have people forgotten so easily about the Islamic bank argument? There was a heated argument about the Islamic bank because the Hausa/Fulani know that not everyone is asleep compared to the days when they take decisions like Nigeria was an Islamic state.  Have people forgotten about OIC. Tell me of a great nation in the world that didn't go  through a civil war. I bet you if Awo and Saro had seen the future the way ojukuw saw it, they wouldn't have hesitated to join in the fight. But you wouldn't blame them because they've advocated for a Nigeria state.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
High_Chief:

@Freecocoa, dont waste your time joining issues with these slow-pokes. Bluetooth and namfav are both waste of orga[i]s[/i]ms, if only their parents used cond[i]o[/i]ms they would have done the nation a big favor. Namfav is a Boko haram and as usual Bluetooth coming from the West of Niger are always known to be slaves and houseboys to their Northern masters, so nothing is new. Just ignore the goats.

Ikemba, Igbo generations unborn will forever remain grateful to you. Rest in Pece Eze-Igbo
Oh nwanne'm there's so much truth in your post. Howdy?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by sheyguy: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ibos sha, always starting war they won't win. when will they learn?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by claremont(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
The King is dead, long live the King. May his soul R.I.P. cry
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by renewnaija(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

the unity that you speak of, ended and became one of the worst defeat to the ibo tribe in there history

That a tribe is defeated is not a thing of shame. The Igbos are bold, fearless and industrious. Do defeats to Germany, Russia mean they are not great countries? I dont need to tell you about their history pre & post colonial times (in which Ojukwu was a part of after independence).

This is not a thread for defending, praising or insulting them. Just wanted to pay my respects to their leader.

Besides I'm not Igbo.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
Bongo_man:

History lessons taught us that Ojukwu was an Anti-Nigerian, as such i see no reason why Nigerians should see his demise as a great loss to the nation.
YES he's gone to death city like any common man, let him R.I.P if hes clean and if otherwise he can ravage wherever he is righ now.

How was he anti Nigeria. Is it because he was brave enough to fight? Did you even pass your history exams at all, because you sound so ignorant to this argument
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by HighChief4(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
lucenzo:

Have people forgotten so easily about the Islamic bank argument? There was a heated argument about the Islamic bank because the Hausa/Fulani know that not everyone is asleep compared to the days when they take decisions like Nigeria was an Islamic state.  Have people forgotten about OIC. Tell me of a great nation in the world that didn't go  through a civil war. I bet you if Awo and Saro had seen the future the way ojukuw saw it, they wouldn't have hesitated to join in the fight. But you wouldn't blame them because they've advocated for a Nigeria state.

So true and well said. Am sure Awo especially will be so disappointed with his people for still licking their mallam's masters a[i]s[/i]s.

freecocoa:

Oh nwanne'm there's so much truth in your post. Howdy?

I am fine sweerie. What a sad day for us all
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by 30secs(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojukwu is dead, And so f!cking what Who cares
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by StudioCFR(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
R.I.P Pa Ojukwu
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
sheyguy:

Ibos sha, always starting war they won't win. when will they learn?
 But they are better than those who are so scared to start one . cowards
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ifyalways(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
Death is inevitable.May the almighty console those he left behind.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
30secs:

Ojukwu is dead,  And so f!cking what Who cares
 we do. The number of pages opened on this particular thread on ojukwu or any other igbo thread shows how much important they are if not you wouldn't be wasting precious time here. When your dad died, did anyone hear about it. No. Because he was a nobody
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
yet  the ikemba died in uk, ran away when all was lost, very fearless  

comparing yourselves to germany and russia, the civil war destroyed the thought of biafra forver, leaving ojukwu an angry and dissappointed man, that is [size=15pt]nothing[/size] to be proud of, actually starting to feel a little sorry for the old guy, wife cheated, lost his war, was unknown, no one cared for him

renewnaija:

That a tribe is defeated is not a thing of shame. The Igbos are bold, fearless and industrious. Do defeats to Germany, Russia mean they are not great countries? I dont need to tell you about their history pre & post colonial times (in which Ojukwu was a part of after independence).

This is not a thread for defending, praising or insulting them. Just wanted to pay my respects to their leader.

Besides I'm not Igbo.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
lucenzo:

What is this iddiot talking ? Awolowo begged Zik to allow the hausa secede in 1953 but that twerp wont allow them because he wanted to rule Nigeria by force.So what did oju-iku see that Awolowo did not see ? very greedy people !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Top Ongoing Mega-Projects In Nigeria / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.