Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58154 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

No need to re-Curse him, they are already a Cursed people.
So true sef,already cursed and hopeless hediots,they are just foools who are so blind and backwards,f*king re*tads who would never amount to nothing. Udo diri gi nwanne'm.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by aljharem3: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2011
rest in peace Ojukwu,
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by aljharem3: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2011
freecocoa:

So true sef,already cursed and hopeless hediots,they are just foools who are so blind and backwards,f*king re*tads who would never amount to nothing. Udo diri gi nwanne'm.
doluwa, relax o
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by strangest(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2011
I look at the north and the problem that is still coming from that side
I remember the number of NYSC youths that were killed in the north both Igbo and Yorouba,
The boko Haram issues still coming from the north,
I believe that Ojukwu saw a lot too and that was the reason why he decided to emancipate his people from the hands of these killers,
R.I.P Chief,
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OneNaira6: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2011
freecocoa:

You speak the truth.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2011
I wish he dies again and again.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Metalgoong(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2011
Ewooooo! Ewoooooo!! sad sad    . . . .  Oke osisi adaaaaaaaaa !!   cry     Chi enwere ehihie jieeeeee!!! sad

Rest in peace, Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Eze Ndigbo Gburu Gburu!!!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2011
alj_harem:

doluwa, relax o
Don't even get me started just leave me to mourn anyway I dim fit,carry your own dey one side abeg.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by charlsecy4(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Nemesis finally caught up with that foool.may he rot in the bottomless pit of
~Bluetooth link=topic=811678.msg9635854#msg9635854 date=1322301823:

Atleast can we see his smelly rotten body ?
hellfire.oloshi
I have never seen this level of immaturity, even from animals!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by VoodooDoll(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2011
Rest In Peace.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by sheyguy: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2011
philips70:

At Sheyguy I do not need to write history down here for you. Just read, spend less time on Nairaland, read!
i dont av 2 go back and read up any history, u shld b the one making full and complete sentences here.
I know u av no idea of what i was trying to say b4 u jumped in uninvited. Ojukwu did not leave for cote d'voire, all the history books i av read so far says he fled to cote d'voire, why did the writer of the article had to go into all that details so early is what i was trying to point out in my comment.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2011
Kai, I so much hate the Northerners right now ehn, they r like diseases to this nation. Abeg make we do split so dat we go dey see better people for our roads, f__king northeners,
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2011
charlsecy4:

hellfire.oloshi

I have never seen this level of immaturity, even from animals!
so you are a matured man aight ? Keep it up
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by philips70(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2011
alj_harem:

abeg relax biko

this are your people insulting other heros that are dead, what makes ojukwu(the worse of them) different

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548978.0.html

^^^^^ that is for awo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568908.0.html

^^^^^^^^^^^ this is for enaharo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800649.0.html

^^^^^^

that is for saro wiwa

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-442465.0.html

^^^^^ that is for yaradua

so why curse ? others took it in good faith

Moreover Ojukwu did NOT achieve anything both physically and phycologically, no principle nothing at all that I can refer to Ojukwu on, other than killing 3 million Nigerians and run to Ivory coast.

The numbers of your posts put side by side the day you registered on Nairaland shows you have no other home or business. It's time you get a serious business. Just leave the man alone in his sleep.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
The great Lion from the east, the mighty Iroko. Rest in peace. Thanks for having the Igbo nation at heart and we'll forever be appreciative to you, even in death. Generations of Igbos yet unborn will hear your story and cherish your selfless sacrifice. Naa n' udo.

Cowards and their generations wished they could fill your boots and command the respect you do, even in death but they are just that, cowards who have died a thousand times before their actual death and who are already cursed.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by charlsecy4(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

so you are a matured man aight ? Keep it up

The more you talk, the more you expose your ignorance about life, and even about yourself.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
dont stress for nothing, he has not given you anything, neither won you anything, he ran away from you when you needed him the most, cheer up, dont let it ruin your day smiley

freecocoa:

Don't even get me started just leave me to mourn anyway I dim fit,carry your own dey one side abeg.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I wish he dies again and again.
At least he died peacefully. Not so for some of his compatriots.

Awolowo died bitter and committed suicide, sarduana was shot on top of his wives, belawa's  body was found rotten, shot and dumped on a roadside.

Do you need more?  tongue
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by philips70(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
sheyguy:

i dont av 2 go back and read up any history, u shld b the one making full and complete sentences here.
I know u av no idea of what i was trying to say b4 u jumped in uninvited. Ojukwu did not leave for cote d'voire, all the history books i av read so far says he fled to cote d'voire, why did the writer of the article had to go into all that details so early is what i was trying to point out in my comment.

I am 100% positive that with all your strength and vibrancy here if you feel a cold spoon behind you, you will freeze or disappear like a molten magma. Just respect people's achievements and strive to change your own world. Peace
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
sarduna and balewa have achieved alot, we can not forget what they did for us, they gave us unity, influence and dignity, one thing we can never forget, ojukwu has not given you anything, he made you worthless

olyivy:

Awolowo died bitter and committed suicide, sarduana was shot on top of his wives, belawa's  body was found rotten, shot and dumped on a roadside.

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
The indomitable ikemba!The lion of the eastern heart-land of whom bravery is his first name. Thou astute military strategist! May your soul rest in peace, brave soldier!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by passyjango(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojukwu is no doubt a great man, who has already left his mark in history. I will remember him for fighting for what he believed in, something that the current cowardly generation of Nigerians can not do, but should learn. May he rest in peace.

Here is an additional link from Channels TV

http://www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=30336&cat=Local
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
The level of idiocy being displayed by haters of Ojukwu further reveals the virus that has kept this nation from integrating considering the tell-signs that Nigeria may never come out of the quagmire that has diseased it since after the civil war. If there's anybody i respect most in the history of Nigeria, it is Ojukwu. A man who at an early age saw what elders could not see. He foresaw the rot that awaited Nigeria and he chose to save his people from what can be described as the wordt nation ever to have failed. This was informed by the indiscriminate massacre of people of Igbo Exraction in different parts of the country. If i was in Ojukwu's shoes, i'd do the same thing.

Let's give honour to whom it's due. Igwe Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, you shall live on.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by philips70(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

sarduna and balewa have achieved alot, we can not forget what they did for us, they gave us unity, influence and dignity, one thing we can never forget, ojukwu has not given you anything, he made you worthless

You forgot to include Boko Haram, almajiris and the disconnections from reality going on in the north + mass illiteracy as some of the legacies bequeathed on you by Messrs Sarduana and Balewa. Learn to speak the truth.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by theviper1: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
the igbos have lost one of the greatest assets that God gave to us if not the best,
IKEMBA,U WILL BE REMEMBERED 4EVER AND WE WILL CARRY ON THE FIGHT.
REST THEE WELL
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by passyjango(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
olyivy:

who killed balewa and ahmadu ? Is not ibo soldiers ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

who killed balewa and ahmadu ? Is not ibo soldiers ?

Let's assume you're right. What difference would it have made if he was killed by Hausa soldiers?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by sheyguy: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
philips70:

I am 100% positive that with all your strength and vibrancy here if you feel a cold spoon behind you, you will freeze or disappear like a molten magma. Just respect people's achievements and strive to change your own world. Peace
i can see u r angry but have no where to channel your anger, just sit behind that keyboard of yours and go through whatever u r going thru. . . . . .i hope u truly have that positivd strength you depict here on NL cos i am real with mine. . . . Sorry ehn.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
afam4eva:

Let's assume you're right. What difference would it have made if he was killed by Hausa soldiers?
How would hausa soldiers kill their own ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Reference(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
Wow, where did this come from. Wow, this is tragic. He was terminal but this is tragic. What a loss. This is a sad day.

An icon is gone. One of the last who cared for the dignity of man without reservations and pretence. Who fought for freedom without reservations in a country full of contradictions.

He was never outspoken nor outlandish neighther did his pardon permit disaffection. But though his head was bowed by war his heart continued in peace to believe in the peace of his people.

We of this generation are privileged to witness the passing of history and have learned practically nothing. The killings, maimings, wanton destruction and rabid hatred continues in the north.

The question we should ask ourselves at this time is how far have we progressed in nationhood, social justice and equity since then. With the exception of a civilian government nothing has changed since Ikemba was set on the course of history.

We will miss you. Adieu. The lion of the Niger. We will never forget.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by theviper1: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
@namfav,if i were u,i would have swallowed me a massive dose of rat poisoin and end this miserable,hating and useless life of urs.ur tribe will perish for lack of knowledge.one Ikemba is better than ur tribes worthless generation and will still be better than the ogogoro drinking generations yet to be born.its people like u that have made me tro shun nairaland 4 years. a bunch of brainless bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.