Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea (6575 Views)

Stoke Signs Victor Moses On Loan From Chelsea / Manchester United Has Banned Fans From Bringing Tablets And Laptops To Football / What Do You Guys See About The Mass Exodus Of Southampton Players? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by BISHOB(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
To chelsea fans, I believe that this is the time to know true fans. I remember when Arsenal was not performing and Kanu left, those that came in when kanu arrived left immediately, though they werent bold enough to go to West Brom (Some did anyway)
Some are still in chelsea because of Mikel. We shall see what happens after that. But to you that has been there long before the stay of Vialli, during the days of the Mutus, Zolas et al. I advise you, hold on to what you have. Be true fans like those that had been with arsenal since the days Tony Adams was still young.
Up what you believe in. But for me, GUNNERS FOR LIFE.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by opokonwa(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2007
tkb417:

I'll rather be a relegated Chelsea fan than a Manchester United or Arsenal fan.

Hogwash.If you like support Lobi ahead of Manchester United, if u like support Zamakek, its your choice. Some people even choose to be poor than to be rich. Your own case is not an exception.

Hogwash poster!!! tongue tongue tongue

I am not poor; I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad! Your player-hating!! can't even let you see beneath your words! tongue

I LOVE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO THE BONE!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by doncnn(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
BISHOP, if every arsenal could be like u, then ur club could hav been better than some clubs but going from the way things are moving, dont be surprise that wot happened to 'shooting stars' of years back will surely happen to arsenal
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
Nothing can make me leave Chelsea, UP BLUES. This is just another phase in life, it will surely pass away, before the Special one (Jose Mourinho) came to Stamford Bridge, we were coping well, and now that he's gone, we'l do even better. To all my fellow comrades keep the flag flying and NEVER LOSE HOPE. UP CHELSEA UP BLUES!!!!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by jerodawiz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2007
Gunners 4 Life,
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by abohrandy: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
DOWN CHELSEA
COZ OF DROGBA ***God, I hate that guy***
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by excel12(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2007
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Ladan Boso has just been signed on as the coach of Chelsea.He is to be assisted by the duo of Adegboye Onigbinde and Tunde Disu.

Moreover,Preparations are in top gear to sign on Perpetual Nkwocha,Mercy Akinde and Mutiu Adepoju to chelsea.

Abrahamovich has also finally sold his interest in Chelsea to Ibrahim Galadima.

No be small thing o!!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by seun001(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
how could u resign like a coward when u guys had a bad start in a new season and he is blaming it on the owner and the fans sef no get enuf sense to know cos of the way he exited,it will be very difficult to stabilize.
and i have always said this;u guys are fans of Mourinho not Chelsea.
anyways, just heard Coach Tella sent his CV to chelsea fc.u guys had better prevail on Abramwoteva to sign him oooo!

ARSENAL!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Olusleeky(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2007
chelsea 4 life
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by kronkykay(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
hate it or love it haters_________
it gonna be chelsea all the way thru
in victory and defeat (rare cases) chelsea rules
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
kronkykay:

hate it or love it haters_________
it going to be chelsea all the way through
in victory and defeat (rare cases) chelsea rules

Rules where?The championship or?
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by dapsins69(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
AM REALLY TIRED OF READIN YOU ALL'S MESSAGES. THE TRUTH REMAINS, CHELSEA IS THE BEST. EVEN BABA GOD SELF NA FAN, IF NOT WHY THE WATER BLUE OR THE SKY? OH, U THINK ITS BECAUSE THE SEA IS A REFLECTION OF THE OCEAN? I THINK THAT NOT! I THINK HE WANTED TO SEE BLUES EITHER WAY, UP OR DOWN, BLUES FOR LIFE

[/color][color=#000099][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by vikiviko(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
Up Chelsea , no cause 4 alarm.

The loss to Man united is not a big deal, we will bounce back.

Blues 4life
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by spanga(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2007
grin It is very unfortunate that some people are stil daydreaming. I told them that stolen money does not take anybody far. grin  Chelsea fans are always finding excuses anytime they loose match. Was mourinho not around when MAN U. beat them 3 - 0 before the season. Mourinho is a coward. He saw the signal earlier in community shield and knows that his time is up. Loosers, Chelsea is gone and should wait for another 50yrs to smell the cup again.Thats if they dont go on relegation. Afterall thats where under achievers like Chelsea belong. UP UNITED. We are the RED DEVILS, so clear. But who said that even the devil does not have a soft spot. Afterall we only gave Chelsea 2--0, instead of 6--0, we planned. Hahahahahahahaa grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by shakira: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
spanga:

grin It is very unfortunate that some people are stil daydreaming. I told them that stolen money does not take anybody far. grin Chelsea fans are always finding excuses anytime they loose match. Was mourinho not around when MAN You. beat them 3 - 0 before the season. Mourinho is a coward. He saw the signal earlier in community shield and knows that his time is up. Loosers, Chelsea is gone and should wait for another 50yrs to smell the cup again.Thats if they don't go on relegation. Afterall thats where under achievers like Chelsea belong. UP UNITED. We are the RED DEVILS, so clear. But who said that even the devil does not have a soft spot. Afterall we only gave Chelsea 2--0, instead of 6--0, we planned. Hahahahahahahaa grin
your ignorance has inclined a tremendous height, u need an urgent medical check up, merely reading @ all the junks u posted is plainly blunders, so u saying, MORINHO left because he knew MAN U was GonNa wip them, oh gesh,just shut ur trap iight, ok MORINHO has gone fine, thats dosent mean we aint gOnna win the royalty, its very obvious, obvious i say, WE STILL OWN THE CUP, IGNORANT BASTARD
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by justme3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2007
I love CHELSEA!

CHELSEA for life.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by A40(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
Chelsea for now? hey ya lets see how many of yall will be left after a couple of seasons without skint
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by crazygod(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
Lets even pray dat shell sea will be on the top 10 at the end of the season tongue Liverpool rules
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by A40(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2007
lol
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by funshiba(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2007
a ture blue will neva change it's colour!!!!it's tym to know whom the real blues are

murinho will forever remain great in our heart, but ignore CFC I will rather die!!!!
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by surugede(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2007
Chelsea for life
well i love chealsea foe life, but now its dead what d i d? cry cry
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by medube(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
CFC Yesterday, CFC Today and CFC forever Tomorrow. We haven't gone anywhere, we are only rebuilding like Gunners are doing. The only difference is it will take us 4 weeks at the max, while they have been at it for the last 4 years smiley
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by md4real(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2007
seun001:

how could u resign like a coward when u guys had a bad start in a new season and he is blaming it on the owner and the fans sef no get enough sense to know because of the way he exited,it will be very difficult to stabilize.
and i have always said this;u guys are fans of Mourinho not Chelsea.
anyways, just heard Coach Tella sent his CV to chelsea fc.u guys had better prevail on Abramwoteva to sign him oooo!

ARSENAL!!!!
[b]
you dont no nothing about football and it board room politicking. bros, develop critical mind and and stop seeing thing on the surface. because ARSENAL dey squat for table you dey yarn rubbish. wait for the time when they vacate the position to the original owners.[/b]
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by cabali(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
The worst that can be imagined, and I do mean imagine, is relegation and I sure dont five a Bleep! It's chelsea or I go back to the nigerian league
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by fidelfrost(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2007
Chelsea to win their next premiership tiltle in 2057 (50 years from now).  shocked

Impressive home run endz in their next home game. cry

what pains me about Jose's exit is that he didnt wait for  Arsenal to

give his team a good beating grin. Maybe he's afraid of failure.  embarassed

I feel pity for Avam Grant.  sad

Heard He called Jose during half time (against Manchester United) and asked what he

could do to turn the game around undecided and Jose lipsrsealed said 'papa Avam, you're on your own'
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by suprted(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
its good to know that people are still loyal, although lets face it, even with all the shit going on at chelsea, its still a lot better than supporting derby country or something.  if anyone supports the little teams, they have my respect, for real.
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by cabali(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2007
I dont care abt any one, small teams or big teams; my first love is chelsea and thats it period!! grin
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by seun001(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2007
md4real:

[b]
you don't no nothing about football and it board room politicking. bros, develop critical mind and and stop seeing thing on the surface. because ARSENAL dey squat for table you dey yarn rubbish. wait for the time when they vacate the position to the original owners.[/b]

is it boardroom politicking or fear of failure.am sure when he was to sin the contract he was told by the oga in clear terms that he is not in the mood for failures hmmm.
please don't start with ARSENAL,because they aint in your league in achievements.who know chelsea sef,we shall see.[size=14pt]AR [/size]   [size=16pt]SE[/size] [size=20pt]NAL[/size]  [size=24pt]!!!!![/size]
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Koboland(f): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2007
Take your arsenal (ASs Nal) and shove it in your Ass yeah!
As for Man U red devils, man you guys Wait until 'red devils' meet the Blue Gods again!

CHELSEA ROCKS
CHELSEA Till i D.I.E
The Sky is Blue

All My CHELSEA Peeps
Dont wanna make no excuses for losing but Our players werent in the best frame of Mind when they play again man u

Note: all other clubs have small letter except CHELSEA
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by software(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2007
chelsea for life
come rain come sun come anything

chelses all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy even in defeat.

Chelsea for life,
all u haters RIP
Re: Exodus Of Fans From Chelsea by Grizzly(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2007
Hmmm,
Some interesting stuff here, cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses / 2013/14 English Football Pools / Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.