Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

-- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (8261 Views)

Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by purplekayc(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2011
forever!!!!
Re: -- by sexlog(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
9jacrip, u try O! Are u sure u've not turn impotent?
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2011
the longest took me two years. yep. two!
Re: -- by kelz88(f): 4:13am On Nov 28, 2011
I don't care about how good the relationship was, or how bad the breakup was; once we're done, we're done. I'm over it.

Plenty of fish in the sea to "mourn" a broken relationship.
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 28, 2011
kelz88:

I don't care about how good the relationship was, or how bad the breakup was; once we're done, we're done. I'm over it.

Plenty of fish in the sea to "mourn" a broken relationship.
u r a shark!
9jacrip:

Well, I'm not gonna lie - some people are very emotional and they never get over @brks - like me for example. I've had this rel8nshp I committed to for 3/4 years and the fact that so many chicks hv been bugging me got into my head and I mis-acted to my g/f who is very sensitive and for about 7 months she disconnected from me and I'm still nursing the hrtbreak - though I have enough chicks, even older ones like 2 or 4 years older wanting to date and be serious wiv me - I still find it hard to move on - kissing and all that never gets my d***k hard, I never get turned on, I can't feel anything - I'm like dead. So IF you're really in a serious rel8nshp with 100% commitment, it'd take you awhile to get past it and it depends on the individual
sex is much better with someone u love, when u lose them to someonelse ur confidence as a man melts away. while datin my ex, i did not know other women existed although they were always givin me the come on, but after the breakup, there was suddenly a flood of beautiful women all around me who didnt want anything to do with me. when u r in a good relationship it reflects in ur mood, confidence and appearance which attracts other women to u. this is why i feel most gals prefer datin a guy in a relationship than a guy who is single. they (gals) will be like ''why isnt he in a relationship? which translates to: there must be something really messed up with u dat no gal wants to date ur azz.
Re: -- by ajadek(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2011
Until somebody else take over,until i find replacement
Re: -- by Ayanfe22: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2011
circumstances differ.

2 Likes

Re: -- by Freesia(f): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2011
Glad some men are actually expressing their genuine feelings of being hurt.Breakups depend on what level both of you were with each other,if you liked him/her more than he/she liked you then we know who will be nursing the breakup for a while.
Early this year I met a guy who was secretly "out to revenge" to any lady who came his way due to a broken engagement that occurred 5 years ago.if he had taken his time to heal from the heartbreak with his ex- fiancee instead of jumping from one r/ship to the next,he would not be hurting so bad 5 years later sad
Re: -- by martyns303(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2011
Am yet to get over an heart break after 4yrs, dated odas after dat, but d heart aint there, so I do wat I pleases
Re: -- by kpolli(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2011
Poster no sabi lie, if u were not over-sulking cos a heartbreak, y wud u open this thread?
Re: -- by inyarr: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
as for me, it take the Holy Spirit to let me forget. it is nerver easy especially, when one wholeheartedly and faithfully gave his all into the relationship and had made a lot of sacrifices, for such, it takes the Holy Spirit of God and nothing more.May u not xperience a heartbreak in Jesus Name. Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: -- by tunnex190: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2011
Sometimes it takes one week. For me, it takes weeks.
Re: -- by tuniski: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
Na wa oh hbreak is just what it is, HEART Break it takes only d one who owns the HEART to know when it heals. Different stroke for different folk!
Re: -- by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
Abi oo
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
@sexlog: LMaO! Me sef I nor understand, that's jez the way I am -

@Tobi Dad: U said it right
Re: -- by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
So the heart is now made of Glass and e dey break anyhow abi? Nonsense
Re: -- by GloJH(f): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2011
solution: get hooked up wit anoda guy/lady even if u dnt find him/her attractive. it will help u to stop broding ova d heartbreak. Tuking frm xperience. Going tru heartbreak nw, its 4mths n I still luv him.
Re: -- by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=enitan2002]still going through it after 2 years plus.
Hmmm dats de trut
Re: -- by ektbear: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2012
2-3 weeks.

Or really, until I meet someone new
Re: -- by codernoni: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2012
4 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Rejoice, My Eyes Don Open Finally / How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? / How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.